Welcome to Gaia! ::

~MANGA UNIVERSE~

Back to Guilds

A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply Contests Forum!!! Make your own Contests too!
[[writing contest closed]] ((Sept.)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FyonnatheHyuman
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:53 pm
all you have to do is write a really good story and the winner gets 100k so yeah...write!!!

Spellbound Blasphemy Won.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:52 am
Define story. FanFic or just a random story?
I have both; fanfic of Vampire Kight and 130 or so pages of teenage vampire goodness. ^.^  

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

XxHayatoXTsunaXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm
what kind of story and how long should we make it? whats the time limit?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 pm
how about as much as you can fit into one of these word bubble replies or as small as a haiku biggrin it really doesnt matter.
what kind of story?
anything about any manga or anime

time limit: i would say about a month, so around september 15 3nodding  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 am
My entry: a fanfiction of Vampire Knight.

The Scenario: We stuck Yuki, Zero, Kaname, Aido, Kain, Ruka, Ichijo, Senri and Rima from Vampire Knight in downtown Denver. They need to get to Denver International Airport to board a flight. They have no specific time limit to get there (the flight is in a private jet that will take off when they are ready, as instructed by Headmaster Cross). They have (cumulatively): 2 cell phones with limited service, $200 American and pocket change, and one minivan, but no map or GPS and no prior knowledge of the area. Chronologically speaking, let's say that this takes place somewhere between books three and four. Let's see what happens! ☺

9 PM, Denver, late October. It's cold outside The Market, a cafe in Larimer Square, and a group of nine unattended teenagers is sitting by the front window of the cafe, sipping various hot drinks and talking in low, worried tones. It's obvious to the other patrons that something is wrong within the group, but none dare approach them. They have an almost frightening, inhuman air about them. Instead, there are whispers all around the cafe about the group.
“Did you see those teenagers up at the front?”
“They're so gorgeous... I bet they're foreign models or something. And they're so sophisticated...”
“It seems awfully late for kids that young to be out alone... I wonder where their parents are?”
“I wonder if that boy with the silver hair is taken...”
“Who are they, anyway? I've never seen them here...”

“So... does anyone here know where the hell we are?!” Zero asked in a furious tone, gripping his coffee cup so tightly that Yuki was genuinely afraid it would shatter in his hand.
“Denver... I think that's what this city is called. I heard somebody say it as they walked by.” Ichijo answered in that annoyingly sunny tone he always spoke in.
“Yeah, I heard that too. But where IN this damn city? It's so huge! For all we know, there could be hundreds of places just like this all over the city! How are we supposed to get anywhere?!” Zero snapped back.
Yuki put her hands on his arm, looking straight into his eyes. “Zero, calm down. We're all trying our best here, okay?” There was no response, just glaring. “OKAY?!” Growling under his breath and apprehensive, he sank back in his chair. “Thank you.” She then turned to the rest of the group. “Now, from what I understand, we need to get to the airport here. There's supposed to be a plane waiting for us there.”
“Well...” Ichijo wondered aloud. “We've got a car, and we've got some money. I'd say let's start there.” He shrugged. “What else are we supposed to do?”
Yuki smiled. “Sounds good to me!” She rose from her seat, taking a last gulp of her hot cocoa. “Shall we?”
The rest of the group rose slowly, first with Kaname, then Aido and Senri, then the rest following reluctantly, all taking their last sips of hot drinks before putting on jackets and stepping out into the cold.
“Ichijo.” Kaname said.
“Yes, Kaname-sama?” Ichijo replied, bowing slightly, out of a force-of-habit more than anything else.
“Catch.” And Kaname threw a jingling set of keys. Ichijo caught them perfectly.
“I'm driving, I guess...” Ichijo shrugged and put on his jacket.
Yuki walked out first, holding the door open for the rest of the group. She didn't notice the brief glare exchanged between Zero and Kaname as they walked down the steps.
“It's so damn cold here!” Aido complained while standing outside the car. And it was; the air temperature was about thirty-five degrees, and the first snow of the season was fast approaching.
“Yeah, it is.” Rima agreed. “And the air's so thin... it's making me feel all weird.”
“I think that's because this town is so close to the mountains...” Ruka said. “I heard someone inside talking about going skiing near here.”
Aido shrugged. “Must be, but either way, I still want to get home.”
Piling into the van was a difficult task to say the least. Nine people in a van meant to seat no more than seven people meant that there was some less-than-legal seating going on, but, eventually, everybody was settled. Zero sat in the trunk, glad to get away from everybody else. Rima, Senri and Ruka sat in the back, then Kain and Aido in the next row. Ichijo, of course, was in the driver's seat, and Kaname sat in the passenger's seat, and insisted that Yuki share the seat-belt with him. She didn't stop blushing for about ten minutes, maybe more.
It took Ichijo a block or two and a couple of stall-outs to get used to the stick-shifting system in the van, but once he did, they were off, although it wasn't in any particular direction so to speak. They drove around downtown for a good hour, trying to find any evidence that there was, indeed, an airport in this town. Finally, the men lost to the women, and they stopped at a gas station in a rather seedy looking part of town.
The only person there was the attendant, a small young woman with a pretty face and a tired demeanor.
“Excuse me, miss, but could you help us out here?” Kaname asked at the counter in a very polite and slightly formal tone.
The attendant's face turned bright red. “Umm... that's what I'm here for!” She was obviously astounded by the group of beautiful young men and women who had just crowded her store.
Kaname smiled. “Good. We're a little lost, and we need directions to the airport. Can you give us some?”
The attendant sighed a little. “Oh, DIA? That's easy.” She pulled a length of blank receipt tape from the register and wrote out directions in neat cursive.
“Thank you so much.” Kaname said while bowing slightly, and alerted the rest of the group, who was now wandering the store, of his success.
As they were walking out, Aido stopped at the counter to buy a bottle of water.
“Hey.” He said in a rather seductive tone (not unlike the one he used on the Day Class girls back at Cross Academy.) “What's your blood type?”
The attendant stuttered and blushed as Kaname pulled Aido by his arm, dragged him out the door and proceeded to slap him across the face in the parking lot. Aido didn't talk for a while after that.
The directions were rather clear, and within half an hour they seemed to be going the right way to get on their flight.
They were on I-25 when Yuki fell asleep, right there on Kaname's lap.
Ichijo glanced over momentarily. “Eh? Is she asleep?”
Kaname smiled. “Yeah. That flight must have been hard on her.”
“What happened?” Senri asked in a confused and dazed tone. He and Rima had been talking quietly about something in the back since they had left the gas station.
“Yeah, what's going on?” Ruka asked, this time a little louder than the last comments.
“Hush!” Kaname hissed. “Yuki's trying to sleep!” Unfortunately, he talked a little bit too loudly, and Yuki stirred in her sleep.
“Nn.... Huh?” She mumbled, opening her eyes and staring all around her. “Where... where are we?” She blinked sleep out of her eyes, looked up at Kaname. “Augh! Kaname-sama! I'm so sorry!” Her cheeks turned beet red.
Kaname laughed. “Yuki, calm down. We're on our way to the airport. Go back to sleep.”
Kain, who had been, until now, staring blankly out the window, snapped back into reality. “What's going on?” He asked.
Kaname grumbled. “Nothing.”
Kain shrugged and went back to staring the window, but not before stealing a sip of water from Aido.
“HEY!” Aido shouted. “What was that for?!” But Kain had already tuned out the rest of the world, and payed no attention.
At the end of his proverbial rope, Kaname turned and stared straight into Aido's face. That was all it took to make Aido become completely silent.
“Crap!” Ichijo shouted, looking into the rear-view mirror. “Yuki! Go hide in the back seat!”
She obeyed without really knowing what was going on, and hid between Kain and Aido.
“What's going on?” Zero said, startling a few people, who had forgotten entirely that he was back in the trunk.
“We're getting pulled over... Just shut up, everyone! We're gonna be fine. Seriously.” And with that, Ichijo pulled over to the side of the road and fished in his back pocket for his wallet.
The police officer knocked on the window, and Ichijo rolled it down just as he was pulling out his driver's license.
“Good evening.” The police officer droned in a booming, gravelly voice.
“Good evening, officer!” Ichijo said, beaming.
“Can I please see your driver's license, registration and proof of insurance?” The officer was polite, but it was obvious that he was not joking.
Ichijo produced all of the paperwork, and the officer looked over it. “Are you aware that you were going seventy-five miles an hour in a forty-five zone?” He said in an almost frighteningly neutral tone.
Ichijo gulped. “Umm... no...”
“I'll handle this.” Kaname mumbled and leaned over, so he was now face to face with the police officer.
“How do you do?” He asked, putting his hand out politely. “I'm so sorry about all of this mess. We're not from around here, and we haven't quite got the feel of things yet.” He smiled. “My name is Kaname Kuran. I'm terribly sorry for all of this.”
The officer shook his hand, and then fell to the ground in a snoring heap.
“I'll be right back. You all wait here.” Kaname said, exiting the car and going around to pick up the officer and put him back in his police cruiser. Once he was settled and it was confirmed that he was soundly asleep and wouldn't wake up for a few hours, Kaname returned to the van.
“Yuki? You can come back up here now.” He said, and Yuki obeyed. They drove off, but everybody was dead silent for the first few minutes.
“Why is everybody so quiet?” Kaname asked when the silence became too eerie.
“You... you just put that guy to sleep by shaking his hand!” Zero said.
“Yeah...” Ruka and Aido said in unison.
Kaname shook his head. “Did any of you want to pay for that traffic ticket?”
“No...” Senri said, the only one brave enough to speak up.
“Then I guess it's all for the best. We get off without a ticket, and he gets a nice nap.” Kaname said, and silence descended once more.
After a while, a strange row of white mountains came into view not too far ahead.
“What is that...?” Senri asked.
“What is what?” Aido answered.
“That white thing.” And Senri pointed at what he was seeing.
“Whoa... what the hell is that?” Aido seemed fascinated by it. Ruka looked annoyed.
“That's the airport.” She said in an irritated tone.
“Really? THAT'S the airport?!” Aido exclaimed. “That's awesome!”
“Whatever.” Ruka grumbled and settled back into her seat.
“Looks like we'll be there soon.” Ichijo said. “Yuki?”
“Yes?” Yuki answered.
“Can you text Headmaster Cross and ask him where we need to go to catch our flight?”
“On it!” Yuki said, fishing through her purse to find her cell phone.
A few minutes later, there was a response.
“Looks like we need to go to the ticket counter for Frontier Airlines to get our passes and go from there.” Yuki read aloud.
“Frontier. Somebody remember that!” Ichijo shouted.
Once they found a parking space, everybody piled out of the van and stretched, all complaining of tight quarters and too much sitting. Zero was especially mad, because a few hours in the trunk of a moving vehicle was utterly unpleasant.
It had gotten colder since they had left Larimer Square, and they hurried inside, trying to keep warm.
The ticket line was relatively short, a blessing, because Yuki was completely worn out, looking like she would fall asleep at any moment.
“Good evening.” The employee said once the group reached the counter.
“Good evening. We need to check in for a flight.” Kaname said, smiling politely.
“Oh! Are you all together?” The employee gestured with her well-manicured hand at the group.
“Yes. If I remember correctly, we might be registered under Kaien Cross? Does that help?”
“Erm...” The employee clicked through her computer for a moment. “Cross... Cross...Not really. Can I get all of your names?”
“Absolutely. I am Kaname Kuran, this is Yuki Cross...”
“Slow down! Kuran...” She clicked for another moment, leaving Kaname to be slightly confused as to why he wasn't being addressed as “sama”. “I'm going to need some identification from all of you.”
After a minute of fishing through wallets and purses, each of them produced a passport.
“Now, okay. Mister Kuran, this is yours...” She handed Kaname a boarding pass, and he stepped out of the way.
“Your name again?”
“Yuki Cross.” Yuki said, placing her passport on the counter.
“Ah. Very pretty name.” She handed off the boarding pass.”This is yours.”
“Thank you!” Yuki said, stepping off with Kaname and waiting patiently as the other seven got their boarding passes.
“Thank you so much.” Kaname said, bowing out of habit as they walked away. “Have a good evening.” But the employee was already busy with the next customer.
“What an awful job to have...” Kain remarked under his breath as they were on the escalator to security. “Dealing with ungrateful people all day long.” He shook his head, straightened his hair out.
Security was, unfortunately, a mess. It was backed up, and it took them thirty minutes just to get through the line. Getting through the scanners was difficult, too, because they made the mistake of wearing clothes covered in metal buttons and chains, and shoes that took inordinate amounts of time just to lace up. They attracted quite the spectacle as they took off layers of clothing and shoes and sent them through the x-ray in the little plastic buckets, looking completely out of their element.
Once that disaster was conquered, it was time to get on the train to the terminal. There was no sitting room available, so they all ended up grabbing onto poles and hand grips and whatever else was at hand. Yuki ended up losing her balance and falling right into Zero, much to the discontent of both of them, and poor Yuki was set blushing once again.
Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of being in this strange, foreign place, the nine of them were on the jet. Yuki fell asleep right as they were leaving the runway, Senri and Rima shared a conversation in the back of the plane, Ruka sat alone near a window, watching the stars go by. Kain and Aido had an animated argument, and Zero and Kaname both sat across from Yuki, paying more attention to the girl than to the presence of the man next to them.

Conclusion: They go back to Cross Academy, and make Headmaster Cross promise that he won't let them go anywhere new without a driver who knows the area.
Hope you enjoyed!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 am
BUMP!!!  

Mixtress Muzic
Captain

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

woolalaxboolala

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:04 pm
This is just part of a really long, uncompleted Saiyuki fanfic my friend and I made a few years back. Excuse the childish writing. >.>;

Situation: A girl and her friend have been thrown across dimensions because of a curse laid on a book they found in a mall. Alex is the girl who appears in one of the down times, near an inn in the Saiyuki universe. In this part she's already adjusted, and this is right after a battle against a demon who was searching to destroy the Sanzo party. Sanzo and Alex go off while the Kougaiji party finds Goku.

This is in Alex's point of view.

Goku is up in an empty room.
“Sanzo and Alex must have gone to the tree.”
Goku went to the next room with Hakkai and Gojyo. He opened the door but no one was there.
He went out and looked around for Gojyo or Hakkai and of all people he sees Kougaiji, Yaone, Linin, and Dokugakuji.
“Where are the other three losers you hang out with?” asked Kougaiji.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“So… when are we leaving this town of illusions?” I said sitting under the cherry tree next to Sanzo. “Huh?”
“In four days,” he said smoking.
I take his cigarette and put it in front of his face. “This is bad for you,” I said to him. “And you’re a monk person.”
He takes it back and puts it in his mouth then takes it out then breaths all over me.
*Cough* “Eww,” I whined.
From the opening come Kougaiji, Yaone, Lirin, Dokugakuji and Goku in the arms of Dokugakuji. Goku seems to be unconscious.
“Goku!” I yell standing up.
“Sanzo…” Kougaiji said.
“… Kougaiji…” Sanzo said back at him.
“Kougaiji?” I said. “Sanzo, who are these people?” I said recognizing the girl with the purple hair. “Hey you’re that nice lady from before,” I said pointing at her.
She recognized me but she didn’t say anything.
“Hi baldy!” a little girl around Goku’s age screamed.
“Baldy?” I said confused.
“SHUT UP!!!” Sanzo screamed.
“Is that a nickname of something?” I giggled.
Sanzo then looking at Kougaiji. “Kougaiji what do you want?”
He threw Goku to the ground.
I run to Goku. “What have you done to Goku?” I said looking at Kougaiji.
“Alex,” Sanzo said to me. “Get Goku and go find Gojyo and Hakkai,”
“But,” I said looking at Sanzo.
“Sanzo, trying to protect a girl?” Kougaiji said. “Not like you.”
“Shut up,” Sanzo said pointing his gun at him. “Now what do you want?”
I grab Goku and lift him up to my shoulders and then noticing the bow and arrows, I grab them while walking out of the room.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

“Alex?” Goku tried to say.
“Goku!” I said putting him down by the wall. “Do you know where Gojyo and Hakkai are?”
“Where are Kougaiji, Yaone, Lirin, and Dokugakuji?” Goku said looking around.
“… They’re with Sanzo,” I said looking at the opening. “He told me to get you out of there and find Gojyo and Hakkai.”
“I don’t know where they are,” he said. “But we can’t leave Sanzo.”
“I know,” I said taking out the bow and arrows. “Under your condition, you can’t do anything but I can do something,” I said looking at the opening.
“Wait…your not going to shoot them are you?” he said looking at me. “If you miss they’re going to go after you.”
I ignore what he says and put an arrow on the bow. I look back at him. “Stay here.”
“What? Wait!” Goku said getting up.
“I said stay,” I said to him. “Stay.”
I look to see what is happening and Sanzo is on the floor and Kougaiji is going for one more kick…
“Hey over here!” I said then aiming the arrow that seems to be glowing with a silver aurora. I shoot him on his side which leaves a huge opening on his skin, much bigger then the arrowhead, and then the arrow disappears.
Everyone stares including Sanzo and me.
Kougaiji falls, bleeding, and Yaone goes to his aid.
I run to Sanzo.
“Dokugakuji, get the girl,” Kougaiji said.
“Excuse me?” I said grabbing Sanzo by the arm.
I see the man coming after me. I run away with Sanzo on my shoulder and then going out of the opening.
“Goku, take Sanzo,” I said giving Sanzo to Goku.
“What about you?” Goku said.
“I’m coming,” I said watching them go.
“Okay, meet you at the inn.”
I look back and see that I’m grabbed by Dokugakuji.
“Ahh, let me go!” I screamed.
He dragged me to Kougaiji.
He didn’t seem to be mad at all… but amazed.
“Where did you learn archery like that?” Yaone asked.
I look at Kougaiji on the ground bleeding.
“Um, at school,” I said.
“School?” Lirin asked.
Everyone looks at each other, confused.
“What if we make a deal?” Kougaiji said.
Yaone stared at him to see if he is okay talking.
“Deal?” I said.
“You seem to care for those four. Goku, Hakkai, Gojyo, and especially Sanzo.”
I don’t say anything.
“You fight with us and we don’t touch the Sanzo party.”
“Don’t touch?” I said. “As in don’t bother?” I kept going. “Never fighting?”
Dokugakuji, Lirin, and Yaone looks at Kougaiji.
“Yes,” he said looking at me. “But you have to ignore them,” he said. “As if you never saw them in your life.”
“Excuse me?” I said standing up. “You want me to forget about the four people who cared for me even though they never even knew me?”
He closed his eyes. “Yes, if you want them to be safe from us.”
I fall on my knees. There was nothing I could do but agree and go with them… for Hakkai, Gojyo, Goku and Sanzo.
“Okay,” I forced myself to say. “I’ll fight with you.
He stood up carefully with Yaone by his side and his hand on his open wound.
“Okay,” he said looking down at me. “Yaone and Lirin, help her with clothing.”
Both of them give him an okay.
Yaone and Lirin go to my side.
“It’s okay. You’ll see baldy again someday,” Lirin said to me. I laughed a little.
“Yeah, you’ll see them all again…” Yaone said looking at me.

We all are walking to go out of the city of illusions.
We pass the inn where Sanzo, Goku, Hakkai, and Gojyo are staying.
Hakkai looks out his window.
“Hey… isn’t that…” he said not finishing his sentence because he cannot believe it.
“Alex?” Goku said looking out of the other window.
“Alex?” Sanzo said looking out of the same window with Hakkai. He then runs towards the inn door to go outside.
“Alex!” Sanzo yells after me then stops at one point to see if I am listening.
I try not to look back at Sanzo. I just walk into the crowd with Kougaiji, Dokugakuji, Lirin, and Yaone.

We are at a different town and we are shopping.
“Clothing…” Yaone said looking around markets.
“How about pink and white?” Lirin said holding up a cute skirt and shirt.
“That’s pretty cute,” I said.
She threw it at me. “Try it on.”
“Uh, okay,” I said turning around to a little house.

I come out and it is just perfect. The shirt is sleeveless and there are pink trims on the edges of the bottom, the top, and the ends of the sleeves. And the skirt is a short flowing skirt that is three pieces. The first piece is like a school uniform skirt and the second one is lacey and the last piece is just a straight, regular skirt. And there are booty shorts underneath. Lastly there are sleeves and boots. The sleeves are longer then my arms, so it hangs. And the boots are white with pink laces.
“That is pretty,” Yaone said.
“See?” Lirin smiled.
“I love it,” I said turning around. “But… I have no money.”
Kougaiji comes. “I’m buying.”
“Wow,” I said look at him. “You sure?” I said making sure.
He doesn’t say anything but gets his money out.
“Thank you,” I said bowing.

We are at a dark alley with stores on each side.
I am with Kougaiji and Dokugakuji.
“What are we doing here?” I said looking at the stalls.
“Weapons,” Dokugakuji said.
“Weapons?” I said.
“You will need a bow and arrows,” Kougaiji said.
As we were walking down. I spotted the prettiest bow ever.
It was white with blue string. There were three clear blue stones on the ends and one huge one in the middle with a hole in it so the arrow can go through. The ends were swirls.
“Oh my gosh,” I said looking. “It is so pretty.”
Kougaiji took out some money and handed it to the cashier.
“Here.” Kougaiji said.
“Thanks again.” I said smiling.
“Now arrows and maybe a dagger or something,” he said looking.
“Dagger?” I said confused. “I’m a bow person though.”
“You can’t use bows when someone is right in front of you,” Dokugakuji explained looking around.
“Oh…” I said feeling stupid.
“Here are arrows,” he said holding up a white case and arrows with blue arrow heads and white sticks. And white and blue feathers.
“Ooh, thank you,” I said putting the case behind me.
I spotted a fan.
“Why is this here?” I said picking up the fan.
I opened up the fan and it still looked like a regular fan. I poke the fan and it was metal and it ends were actually really sharp.
“Wow,” I said showing the fan to Dokugakuji and Kougaiji. “Does this count as a dagger?”
The fan was pink and white. It had cherry blossoms all over the fan.
“Sure.”

A week has past.
I am still with Kougaiji, Yaone, Lirin, and Dokugakuji.
I have not seen the Sanzo party.
And Kougaiji, Yaone, Lirin, and Dokugakuji have all been welcoming as the Sanzo party. There are good times, bad times, funny times, and well… not really fighting since they are demons themselves.
We are at the castle place thing. Lirin is in her room and Kougaiji went somewhere and Dokugakuji and Yaone are in the dining room.
I am wondering around the castle of boredom and looking for Kougaiji and where he goes everyday.
“Where can he be?” I asked myself.
“Hmm,” murmured a man. “And you are?”
I look into the darkness and a man appears out of the darkness.
“Oh, hello,” I greeted. “I’m Alex.”
The man is wearing a white jacket that is a little lower then his knees and he is wearing glasses and he appears to be holding a stuffed bunny. He also seems to be a human by how he looks.
“Why hello,” he said as if I’m a little girl or something.
“Um,” I said between a long pause. “Do you need anything?”
The man walks closer to me. “Oh I’m sorry,” he said. “I’m Ni.”
“Oh hi,” I greeted again. “Um,” I said. “Do you know by any chance where Kougaiji is?”
“A friend of master Kougaiji?”
“Sure, if that’s what you guys call him.”
“I think he’s gone somewhere in the tower.”
“That helps a lot,” I said sarcastically. “But where in the tower?”
“Why would a girl like you want to know that?”
“Hey,” I said. “What do you mean by a girl like you?”
The man backs off and chuckles a bit. “Sorry,” he said. “I didn’t’ mean to offend you.”
I don’t say anything to him.
“Well,” he chuckled. “Kougaiji.”
“Yes?”
He doesn’t say anything but he gets closer to me and puts his arm around me and with his other hand, he makes a sign with the finger pointing down and then he walks away whistling.
I look back and give him a strange look. “What a strange guy.”

I am at the bottom floor and I am still wondering around checking through different doors.
“That crazy guy,” I say. “‘Go down…’ that helps a lot!”
I reach a huge door about double my height. I think twice about opening it.
“Oh well,” I said. “Nothing else can get more boring.”
And I opened the door and there was only a huge statue of a woman.
I look around and I don’t see Kougaiji.
“Kougaiji!?!” I yell.
My yell echoes all over the room.
Kougaiji comes from the door.
“There you are!” I yell.
“What are you doing here?” he asked coldly.
“Um,” I said. “You were missing…”
He sighs and takes me out of the room.

Kougaiji and I are at the guests’ bedroom
“What is that room for?” I ask
“You are not aloud in that room,” he said. “Do I make myself clear?”
I stare at him. “Sorry sir!” I said in a firm voice like a soldier. “You do not make yourself clear sir! You missed my question sir!”
“That room,” he said. “That room is for my mother.”
“Oh mi gosh,” I said. “I simply must meet your mother!” I said. “You know I’m good with moms?”
“She’s in that room…”
I walk in the room once more and look around. “Kougaiji’s mom!”
Kougaiji walks in the room after a few seconds and he hangs around the door.
“Hey,” I said. “Where is your mom?”
“She’s in here,” he said. “You can’t miss her.”
I look around once more. “Where?”
Kougaiji walks up right next to me. “She’s over there.”
I look at what Kougaiji is staring at and I look over at his direction.
“The statue?”
“Yes.”
“Your mother,” I said. “She’s dead?”
Kougaiji looks at me. “That is her body.”
“But… but…”
“I know.”
I take a look at her. “What happened to her,” I said. “Oh oops.”
Kougaiji looks at me like, what the matter?
“I’m sorry,” I said. “This is none of my business.”
Kougaiji turns his head.
“I should have noticed that from the beginning when I first went into this world-”
“Shut up,” Kougaiji said. “Don’t say another word.”
“But-”
“Wanting to know something isn’t wrong.”
I don’t say anything.
He looks at me then he turns his direction to the statue. “My mother,” he said. “She turned into this.”
I turn my head to him. “What?”
He smiles at me. “Let’s go to sleep.”
I look up at him and smile. “Let’s.”

“Oh!” said a man. It was Ni. “Is this a relationship forming?”
“Sir,” said a woman. “You have to be kidding me.”
“Look at them.”
“But Ni,” she said. “What can you do about it?”
“Nothing,” he said. “Yet.”

It is morning and I walk into Kougaiji’s room.
Kougaiji is talking to some demons about who knows what.
“Kougaiji?” I said. “Can I talk a walk outside the tower?”
He blinks at me. “Why would you want to do that?” he asked shooing away the demons.
“It’s just,” I said. “This place…”
He sighs. “Okay.”
Ni walks in. “Master Kou,” he said. “The demons are ready for the attack.”
Kougaiji looks at me then he faces Ni. “Okay,” he said. “Let’s talk outside.”
I look at the man.
He looks back at me. “Why, hello again,” he said to me. “Where you two talking?”
Kougaiji walks out the door.
“Um,” I said looking at Kougaiji. “Hi.”
“You and master Kougaiji must be getting along pretty well.”
I look at him and blink. “Excuse me?” I ask. “What do you mean by that?”
He walks out of the door. “Nothing.”

Kougaiji and Ni are outside talking while I am trying to get out of this place.
“How in the world do you get out of here?” I asked myself looking out of the window staring at those two. I look at Kougaiji and Ni. “They seemed to have gotten out fine,” I said. “Grr, why didn’t I follow them?”
I am at the bottom floor wondering around for a way out.
I open a door but it leads me to Kougaiji’s mother’s room.
I sigh and I fall down tired.
I look up at the statue.
The statue is of a lovely demon woman who seems to be holding out her hands.
“What are you doing here girl?”
I jump up surprised.
“Who do you think you are?” asked a voice of a women.
I turn around and I see a woman with green hair that ends up in two balls.
“Um, uh,” I mumbled out.
“Speak out girl.”
“Um,” I said. “Kougaiji-”
“Yes I know Kougaiji,” she said. “What about him?”
I look confused. “Huh?”
“Argh,” she said. “You know that this room is strictly prohibited from people?” she told me. “Especially to humans.”
“Mother,” said a voice from behind.
“What?” she said.
It was Kougaiji.
“What are you doing?”
“My dear Kougaiji,” she said. “This human is in the tower,” she said. “Get rid of her.”
“I’m sorry,” he said. “I can’t do that.”
“I’ve always known you were soft Kou,” she said. “But to humans?”
“She is under my control,” he said as he looked at me.
“Uh yeah!” I said. “Oh great master Kougaiji!” I faked as I fell to the ground and started to bow.
“Humph,” she said. “Kougaiji, I’ll let you keep her, but don’t expect me to be nice to you next time.”
And she left.
“Jeesh,” I said. “Who is she?”
He doesn’t answer my question but he asks me this, “What were you doing in this room again?”
“I’m sorry,” I said. “I was trying to find a way out but I just kind of accidentally went into accidentally this way by accident.”
(What the hell did I just say???)
Kougaiji tried to fit that in his head. “Um,” he said. “Okay… the exit is on the second story.”
“Thank you!”

I walk out of the tower and I see Nii.
“Hello Alex.”
I stare at him. “Hello,” I said. “What are you doing here?”
“Just getting some fresh air,” he told me. “What about you?”
“Um,” I said. “Same thing.”
He lets out a puff from his cig.
“Um,” I said. “Bye.”
“Bye bye.”

I am in the forest just walking.
“Oh my goodness!” I yell out. “I’m finally out of that tower place!”
“You shouldn’t be that happy miss Alex.”
I look around. “Who’s there?”
A couple of demons walk out of the trees.
“What do you want?”
“Nothing much.”
“What?”
“You know that man who carries the scroll around his shoulders,” said one of the demons. “Yes?”
I take a minute thinking. “Who?”
All the demons get like, pissed.
“No really,” I said. “Who are you talking about?”
“Are you kidding me?” said one of the demons.
“And Ni said this would be easy…” said another demon.
“Ni?”
“Damn it!” said another demon. “You weren’t suppose to use that name!”
“Sorry!” said another demon. “Not like it makes a difference.”
I am just staring at the two demons fighting.
“Um,” I said. “I’m sorry, but what do I have to do with this?”
“THE MAN WITH THE SCROLL AROUND HIS SHOULDERS!” both of the demons shouted at me.
“But who is this man?”
The demons get more pissed.
“No, I really mean it. Who are you talking about?”
“Let’s just do this,” said one of the demons and took out a club.
“And what are you going to do with that?!?” I said.
“Well,” said another demon. “We are going to hit you with it then we will send you to Sanzo then we will use you as bait to get the scroll-”
One of the demons whacked the demon with the club.
“You’re not suppose to say that you idiot!” said the demon.
“I’m sorry!”
“OH!” I said. “You mean Sanzo!”
The demons are like dot… dot… dot…
“Wait…” I said. “I’m used as bait?”
“Yes…” said another demon.
“Aw!” I said. “I don’t want to be bait AGAIN!”
“CAN WE JUST GET THIS PLAN GOING!?!?!” said another demon.
“Who started this plan?” I ask.
“Kougaiji, like always,” said the same demon who told me about their plan. “But Ni told us to get you-”
Again the demon whacked the demon.
“You will die if you say another word.” he said.
“Wait,” I said. “Kougaiji?”
“Yup!” said the same demon who is practically telling me everything. “He will hunt down the five scrolls till he dies.”
“… And Sanzo carries one of these scrolls?” I ask.
“Of course!” said the demon. “It is one of the Sanzo’s after all.”
I run to the tower.
“You ******** idiot!” said another demon. “You just gave out the plan!”

I run to Kougaiji’s room.
I find him on his bed looking at me.
“Alex?” he said.
“Oh don’t go ‘Alex?’ to me.” I said.
“Is something wro-”
“You dare ask me that?” I interrupted. “Who are those demons and what do they mean that you will hunt down the scrolls till the end of time or whatever they said.”
He doesn’t say anything.
“And you promised me that you wouldn’t hurt Sanzo, or any of them.”
He still doesn’t say anything.
“How can you?”
“I have too, I‘m given no choice,” he said. “And you would be too much trouble if you stayed with them.”
“… So,” I said. “… This is the end of the promise?”
Kougaiji looks at me. “You’re free to go.”
I turn away and walk out of the room.

“Alex?” asked Yaone. “Where are you going?”
I smile back at Yaone. “Thank you for everything.”
“What do you mean?”
“I have to go.”
And I run out of the tower.

“Kougaiji!” Yaone screamed.
Kougaiji is looking up at the ceiling from his bed.
“Alex is leaving the tower!”
“Let her…” he said.
“Master Kougaiji…”
“I couldn’t keep the promise anyways.”

Conclusion: She goes back to the Sanzo party but gets attacked by more demons. Many other events happen later on. She's trying to get back to her own time and also find a way to save her best friend trapped in the same way in a different time.

Hope this part made sense and was at least a bit enjoyable. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 pm
I'm totally bumping this. mrgreen  

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

Seripia13

The Committee Staff Gaian

3,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:56 pm
XDmanga-girlXD
all you have to do is write a really good story and the winner gets 100k so yeah...write!!!
okay then how will u get the story?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm
okay here's my story about a mermaid and merman both royalty
its from an original anime I'll be finished I'll PM the story 2 u  

Seripia13

The Committee Staff Gaian

3,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

FyonnatheHyuman
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 am
Seripia13
okay here's my story about a mermaid and merman both royalty
its from an original anime I'll be finished I'll PM the story 2 u

all u have to do is post ur story on here u dont have to send it to me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:54 pm
This isn't really a fan-fic, but I guess it could be.
I didn't use any names, so pick your favorite girl-and-boy couple from anywhere and read. Yay!

She saw him from her window.
He was in his room.
Normally she would never think about watching him from her window.
But tonight was different.
Something was wrong.
Something had been wrong all day.
He wasn't happy.
He hadn't insulted or teased her like he normally would.
He hadn't talked to anyone, not even his friends.
It was like a cloud of gloom was hovering over him (not like she cared, she'd tell herself).
Now he's in his room, and the lights are off.
He pulls open his desk drawer...
...and pulls out a gun.
She gasped and ducked away from the window.
What should she do?
What should she do?
No time to think, she grabbed her cell phone and called him on his.
She peeked at the window, and saw him pick it up.
He stared at the name of the person calling him.
She ducked away before he could see that she had seen him.
Slowly, he answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey..."
"What do you want?" But he didn't sound angry.
What should she say?
What could she say?
"Um..... I..... I..... I need you......"
"You need me.......?"
"Uh, yeah..... I need you to come over here. Like, right now."
"Why?"
Good Question......
"Because........ Because....... I'm scared."
"..........Huh?"
"Yeah! No one's home, and... and you know how much I don't like being alone!"
".......Yeah, I do....."
Okay, now just retreat a little more, she thought.
"Fine, I'll be over there in a sec. Open your window for me."
She hung up and let out a breath of relief.
She stood up and opened her window, and he had already climed into the tree that separated their houses.
She helped him inside and shut the window.
They stared at each other for quite a while.
Until she couldn't control herself anymore.
She threw herself at him and knocked him on to the floor and hitting the wall, her arms wrapped tightly around him and her head burried into his chest.
It took him a moment to realize what had just happened, and slowly his eyes became sad.
"This wasn't about you being alone, was it?"
Her grip tightened on his coat, and nodded with her head still burried.
"You saw...." It wasn't a question.
Again she nodded.
She cried on his coat.
"Don't leave me! Don't leave me! Please, don't leave me!"
He stroked her hair and wrapped himself around her, his soul pained.
Together they cried in the dark room.
"I won't."  

Metal Gothic Dragon
Vice Captain

Spellbound Blasphemy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:01 pm
Mental Grim Deaths: That makes me think of Zero and Yuki from Vampire Knight. Very emotive. Good work!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:51 pm
they r all very good, if there r anymore people with stories there's still time  

FyonnatheHyuman
Vice Captain

softheartelectricsoul
Crew

Precious Sweetheart

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:21 pm
~~

This is part of a Matt x Mello (Death Note) Fan fiction I've written it was written back in June and I must warn there is language and it is hinting to yaoi, however it doesn't say anything much as it is the first chapter, it's long, but hopefully worth the read~
There is a disclaimer and I need to add this is also available on my dA page if you wish me to link you to it.

~~

Quote:
♥~MattxMello Fanfic~♥

Disclaimer------------------------------------
I DO NOT own Death Note!

All characters are copyright
Takeshi Obata-- Illustrator
&
Tsugumi Ohba-- Writer

I also do not own any other products
or books or songs mentioned here.
(If any)
-------------------------------------------------

Chapter One--
Bathtub games.

It was about ten thirty at night as Mello banged on the bathroom door, yelling to the redhead inside. "Matt!" he growled, "Get the hell out of there! You've been in there forever!" He put his ear to the door and heard a beeping noise from inside. "Matt..." He said somewhat calmly, "Stop playing that damned game and get out of the tub." Mello said through his clenched teeth. "Mmhmn. Just lemme finish this level and I'll be right out." was the reply.

Mello took a pin he had in his robe pocket and picked the lock, kicking the door open and storming in. "Get out of the ******** tub Matt. Now." Mello demanded as he crossed his arms and looked at the redhead who only nodded and made a small 'mm' sound, a few seconds later came an actual reply, "Mmmhm, Mell, be quiet for two seconds, I'm almost done." At this point Mello had lost the little patience he had and reached for the gameboy Matt was holding. "Matt! Stop ******** around you've been in here forever!" Mello said as he reached for it in vain. Matt freaked out as he almost dropped it into the water, and looked up at Mello. The sound from the videogame was that of the character dying. "s**t! Now I gotta redo that level! Thanks a lot Mells!" Matt snarled as he restarted the level, he was set on not moving until he finished that level.

"Ugh! Matt! Just get out of the ******** tub!" Mello shouted as he shook cold water off his hand. Matt just made a grunting sound and kept at his game. The blond lost his temper, "Fine then!" he growled, "I'm getting in with you!" Mello started draining the cold water from the tub and started up the warm water.Matt flinched at it a bit and kept playing his game. Mello took of his robe revealing his slender build. Matt bought his legs closer to himself and kept at his gaming. Mello got in on the other side and pulled a box to the side of the tub after turning off the water. Chocolate, one thing Mello could not live without, popping a piece in his mouth while he stares at Matt. The blond reaches for his shampoo, scrubbing it through his hair, taking a cup from the ledge, filling it with with water, and dumping it over his head, getting the soap out of his hair. Mello looked at mat after making sure all the shampoo was out of his hair, this tub was small and should NOT be able fit two people!
But thanks to Mello's small stature it did.

Suddenly Mello got an idea to annoy Matt into getting him out of the tub. He smirked and stretched out his legs, relaxing his feet on Matt's chest. "Mells. Knock it off." Matt grunted as he moved his arms to better play his game. "No." Mello said softly "Either I get to do as I please with my legs or you get out of the tub." Matt sighed and let Mello do as he pleased. Mello frowned, not getting the reaction he hoped for was really a downer. Just meant he had to go a bit further, he put his feet a little higher on Matt's chest and smiled, "Come on, get out of the tub." Mello said, Matt grunted what sounded like a no and Mello put another chocolate in his mouth. One step further and he's have the tub to himself, he could feel Matt's anger building. Mello smiled and yawned, 'accidentally' kicking Matt's gameboy out of his hand and to the floor. Matt's face went red, "What the hell Mello!?" he yelled, "Oops! Sorry Matt!" Mello squeaked, he was good at faking emotions when he needed to.
"You did that Just so I'd move didn't you?" Matt asked,
"Did not! It was an accident!" Mello said.
"Was not!"
"Was too!"
Matt frowned and his face stayed red, suddenly he got the guts to attack Mello... Kinda.
He was on top of Mello, and staring in the eyes of someone who was usually the mean one. Matt got a weird smirk on his face and looked in Mello's eyes, "You are soo paying for that." he said. "But it's not broken." Mello said softly, "Oh not, not the game, you're paying for making me lose, AND for that behavior." Matt said evilly, "And you're paying with your body." he said as he leaned down to kiss Mello's shoulder. The blond squirmed feeling Matt's lips on his skin. The red head sat up and smiled, getting out of the tub and taking a tan towel off the rack. "Meet me in the room when you're done with your bath." he said, walking out of the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

Mello sat there, he got what he wanted.... Almost, but now he had to suffer the consequences with his body. Well, this was gonna suck.

End Chapter One.

Contests Forum!!! Make your own Contests too!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games