Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Chatterbox!
What's Your Zombie Plan? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 am
There are two kinds of people in this world, those who are prepared for when zombies inexplicably attack, and those who aren't.

We call the latter "Lunch"

So what's your zombie plan?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:30 am
My plan is to stock as many weapons possible, short and long range, and hope I can outrun slower people so their the zombies lunch instead.  

Felaria

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 am
Here's my plan:

Steps-

1. Find out there is a zombie invasion and wait til they come to my town.

2. Pray.

3. Hug any pet/family member near me that I have had good times with.

4. Take a gun and shoot my brains out.

I know I wouldn't survive a zombie invasion and I wouldn't want to just wait and be torn apart painfully while panic-stricken [and probly having a 2nd anxiety attack stare ] so this would be the easiest solution for me. I don't really care what would happen to my body afterwords whether it gets eaten or somehow also turns into a zombie.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 am
Grab tinned goods, and food that doesn't spoil quickly
Drive to my brother's home (top floor flat)
Barricade the ground floor, and move the ground floor residents upstairs.

Wait for rescue/try to contact other survivor groups  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sergeant Grik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am
Take as much food and whatnot as possible and fly to Antarctica. As we all know zombies don't like the cold. Even if they did they couldn't get there without swimming or flying neither of which they could do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm
my plan is take all the guns and ammo from a gun shop take all the food and clothes and stuff from fredmeyer use it all  

assain789

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

DeletedUsername

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:16 pm
Meet with sxephil in Kansas ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 pm
Ok, Just read these over... Time to point out a few flaws lol

@PandoraCaitiff - How far away does your brother live? If he's beyond walking distance, you can forget it. EVERYONE will be trying to run away, making the streets no more than a tasty flesh bottleneck.

@Sergeant Grik - I'm unaware of any commercial flights to Antarctica, and while it is true that Zombies won't be able to survive there, it's unlikely that you will either.

@assain789 - Unless you happen to live IN the stores, you can forget it. You're not the only one who would have this idea, and it's impossibly unlikely that you'd be the first one to arrive there.

Anyway, this is mine.
Head to the School across the street from me
A School would function well as a refuge, it can be locked down easily, and is a significantly bigger and more important building than most others. It would be easier for any surviving authorities or government to supply the school, as opposed to say, a house.  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 pm
BAHAHA

i dream about this every night

first i lock down the house, then grab all the weapons and organize what is for what. then i kill my family if their zombies and take a shower XD then observe the zombies outside silently and see how fast they are hows their sense of smell and such. then i organize a tight but comfortable outfit with weapons and have a small back pack with rations and a cell phone with a charger, pills, tampons, and other things i might need then jump on the wall in my back yard and run the wall down to the sitters house and kill all the zombie children and such then get in their van and drive till i find a safe spot and reinforce the car and make an awesome team of an old army hero, a bald biker guy, and a hard working black guy then ill change my name to Zoey >XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:08 pm
I don't have a plan. I'll just run into the kitchen with a bookbag and something durable that I can use as a shield, grab some knives, rope, water, etc. And have an all out war  

leslie knope 2020

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:31 pm
Elektro7
@PandoraCaitiff - How far away does your brother live? If he's beyond walking distance, you can forget it. EVERYONE will be trying to run away, making the streets no more than a tasty flesh bottleneck.

Its a ten minute walk. Five if I can climb over a neighbour's garden fence.

If I'm at work, then the plan becomes grab everything edible and sharp from the canteen, and barricade on the upper floor. Also investigate moving from the roof to the construction site next door.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:32 pm
Sergeant Grik
Take as much food and whatnot as possible and fly to Antarctica. As we all know zombies don't like the cold. Even if they did they couldn't get there without swimming or flying neither of which they could do.

But they can walk. And they never sleep, and don't need to breathe. Some will wash up on the shores. And that's ignoring shipwrecks. And how you will get onto a plane!  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:59 pm
haha theres a movie about zombies on a plain called zombie flight XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:29 am
ThePanties
haha theres a movie about zombies on a plain called zombie flight XD

There's also Flight of the Living Dead

*groans at the bad pun*  

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 am
If I die ill do it in style keep a bomb near by that goes off if my heartstops and kill as many zombie as i can before we all go boom.  
Chatterbox!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff