Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING ARTISTS/GUESTS } Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 am
WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING GUEST ARTISTS!

Please come join our staff! For both part time AND guests looking to be hired, the rules apply:

- YOU MUST CONSULT either Chibizoo or Lizbot regarding freebies you will be contributing to the shop BEFORE you consider making yourself or a friend a freebie. One freebie per guest round for guests, part times will earn freebies on an event-goes basis.

- Please stay consistent-ish to the shop style: cellshaded with a light gradient, simple lines, a texture if need be. Please dont abuse airbrush/dodge burn D:

- Part time artists will be allowed to take RL commissions, bribes, earn freebies per large-scale event, open customs, and pet trades, more information is in the staff thread if you are hired. We are basically expecting a couple of students a month, minimum, it is not a hard work load (with the addition of bonus freebies with the larger of a workload).

- Guest artists are allowed to make ONE freebie for themselves or a friend after they have fulfilled a small freebie quota. They are free to return anytime or upgrade their status to part time artist. Sadly, guest artists will not be able to participate in customs, bribes, pet trades, etc (though to be honest it is just a small step up from guest to part time, we are not expecting much for part time, just a couple of students a month, minimum) .

- IF humans are not your strong point, we are also looking for artists who would like to work on art for the adoptables website! Simply use the same form below (would be working on a part time basis and be paid in the same format, but with adoptables, including one student freebie to start you off).

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR ONE PART TIME ARTIST

Would you like a more permanent position in the team? How about some paid benefits and a free student? Then perhaps a part time position is for you!

- We do not ask THAT MUCH for part time colourists. You are looking at a workload of 2 FREEBIE students a month. If you choose to partake in customs/ bribes /pet trades you must have cleared that quota first.

- Please do be online on Gaia (or AIM) at least once a day. It's hard when you fall out of contact and I am looking to you for work

- PLEASE DO BE AVAILABLE TO HAVE WORK GIVEN TO YOU. Do not apply if you have like ten thousand other shops you work for. I might ask everyone for example, to make a student for an event in October, and it would suck if you were busy for that week with someone else's event.

- Please be able to finish students in about a week timespan for each student. Dragging a project always makes things worse ;-;

- KEEP IT DRAMA FREE. We really need to know what we can work with you and that you can work with us! We are looking for people who are willing to work with us as a team!

TO APPLY PLEASE POST THE FORM BELOW:

[b] I WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ARTIST HERE:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] Guest only / or clickables
[b]What am I looking to draw for? [/b] Adoptables, or characters, or possibly both?
[b] Samples of your work: [/b] Oldest to newest, please post stuff that is RELEVANT to this hiring, that means ORIGINAL art from you.
[b] How long does it take for me to make a character?[/b]
[b] When can I be contacted? [/b] (Ie: if you can start now, please leave it blank, if you want to start during a specific event, please write in something like "I would like to guest for the next big event only" )

WE WILL PM YOU ABOUT ANY SPOTS THAT POP UP THANK YOU  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:42 am
I WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ARTIST HERE:
Position: Guest, because I am awful at big commitment UNLESS YOU WANTSES TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!?
What am I looking to draw for? Characters
Samples of your work:
Uncolored stuff -
X :: X :: X :: X ::

Colored but not shaded -
X :: X :: X :: X :: X

Colored, shaded, the whooole shebang! -
X :: X :: X :: X :: X

How long does it take for me to make a character? I can do at the least a character a day. Really it depends on how I feel that day.
When can I be contacted? Anytime, anywhere. *brow waggle*  

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Position: Guest
What am I looking to draw for? Possibly both, I'm flexible like that.
Samples of your work: Oldest to newest, please post stuff that is RELEVANT to this hiring, that means ORIGINAL art from you.
X :: X :: X :: X :: X :: X :: X :: X :: X :: X
How long does it take for me to make a character? Between 1-3 weeks, depending on work/etc.
When can I be contacted?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 am
Position: Part time!
What am I looking to draw for? Adoptables
Samples of your work: I did these just for this hiring because I only have human chibi arts in my dA account. |D Plus I had never tried soft gradient shading before; drew these while thinking of fitting them into the little adoptable box.
[1] [2] [3] [4]
How long does it take for me to make a character? For each set of adoptable, less than a day depending?
When can I be contacted? Anytime is fine!  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Nana Bi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 am
Position: Guest *w*
Samples of your work:
Not in any order but done from June to August (Mostly soft-shade but I also do cel-shade) xD;

DA
How long does it take for me to make a character? 1 every 2 weeks LOL
When can I be contacted?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 pm
Position: part time or guest
What am I looking to draw for? adoptables c:
Samples of your work:
old avi art (less than two months old)
teashop concept art
beatles chibis WIP
Sands of War chibi
Fellstadt shop stuff
Fellstadt shop stuff
soquili art contest entry
monster concept

How long does it take for me to make a character? depends on the complexity. usually between 1 and 4 hours (give or take)
When can I be contacted? anytime :3

*if it is requested, i can also create a sample pet to show stages and whatnot  

Naked Satan

Angry Erebos Brows

6,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Position: either~ preferrably part time
What am I looking to draw for? okay with both
Samples of your work: Pokeboys
DA
**I can't really link any unCerts from my other B/C shop
How long does it take to make a character? A day if I put my mind to it. But let's just say 5 days to be safe *A*
When can I be contacted?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 pm
Reposting, as suggested. <3  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:50 pm
Position: Part time
Samples of your work:
[ x ] / [ x ] / [ x ] / Zar reference (Lineart) I did for Elissa / Coloured version / [ 1 ] / [ 2 ] / [ 3 ] / [ 4 ] / [ 5 ] / [ 6 - L/A ) / [ 7 ]
How long does it take for me to make a character? A few hours to a day or two.
When can I be contacted?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:52 am
Position: Part time OR Guest, whichever is available ATM. biggrin
What am I looking to draw for? both biggrin
Samples of your work: Please note I do not have cell shaded samples here, if i find some I can upload them and offer those to you biggrin
All samples: Mostly draw females and dragons
How long does it take for me to make a character? depending on size and complexity 1-4 days biggrin usually one but... in case im gone or forget, up to 4 biggrin
When can I be contacted? :blank:  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Orestae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 pm
Position: Just a guest artist once in a while whenever you need it. I like drawing these sorts of things and it looks like fun. =D I don't work well with template edits (they make my brain go HYNNNNGH) but original art I can do.
What am I looking to draw for? Characteeeeers!
Samples of your work: X X X X X X

How long does it take for me to make a character? Once I clear my mini-queue (which will be done this week, yay), I can usually get stuff that needs to be done finished within a day or two.

When can I be contacted? Whenever you guys need a guest artist for characters, I guess? =P  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 pm
Position: eitherrr?
Samples of your work: one two three
Example specifically for clickables
How long does it take for me to make a character? A day if I'm really into it to a few days or week.
When can I be contacted?  

Revien

Shy Lover

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:01 am
Position: guest
Samples of your work: DA - Hasnt been updated in a few months
uninked chibi
How long does it take for me to make a character? The full set templated right there took me about 3ish hours to ink shade and color. I have the templates saved so I can change stuff around too.
When can I be contacted?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 am
Position: Part time
What am I looking to draw for? Both
Samples of your work: [DA] QUICKIE Cellshade #1 QUICKIE Cellshade #2
How long does it take for me to make a character? Depends on complexity and mood. If I'm rushed I can chug it out within a week. Fancy shading (not cell) would take a while but cell I can just sketch, ink, CELL! and it's faster :3
When can I be contacted? ANYtime. I work, have college, but I have a lotta free time. Just random hours as I live in Hawaii. Best way is via PM as I check gaia religously -just- for PMs

EDIT=
A sample of what my semi cell shaded + gradient art work would look like: ONIGIRI!  

Sora Icefreeze

Familiar Player

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Position: Either is fine.
What am I looking to draw for? Preferrably characters, but I am interested in adoptables.
Samples of your work: Here's my deviantart for now, It's all original stuff, and I do all character illustrations. If you have a problem with it being a DA link, I'll edit this later tomorrow when I'm home.
How long does it take for me to make a character? Not long, an hour or two.
When can I be contacted? ASAP  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games