Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Surviving Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 am
This is only my second RP, but I've wanted to make this one for a while. This theme of this roleplay is a little dark, but I really want to start it.

Concept: You, an unfortunate young lady, have been sent by your parents to an all-girls camp, where you will receive round-the-clock therapy and help in order to "revert your sexual orientation to a healthy mentality." That's right, dear old Mom/Dad has sent you to Straight Camp. Now you, along with around 30 others, must fight for your true self, braving therapists trying to save your mind and priests trying to save your soul non-stop. You soon learn that there is strength in numbers, and you join the fight with your fellow camp-mates and spit in the face of narrow-mindedness. This group of girls have unofficially named themselves the Resistance, and their underground rebellion is a support group for all in their unfortunate situation.

Rules/Guidelines
-This RP is somewhere between PG-13 and R, sexual content is allowed, but it is not what the RP revolves on.
-You don't need to be an Oxford English students, but it is requested that you try to stay grammatically correct.
-No Godmodding, period!
-1-sentence posts are discouraged.

The Setting(s):

Cabin A: Four Bunk Beds, a small bathroom with a toilet stall and a shower, no counselors (wink, wink) Bedtime at 9:30, Wake-up Call at 7:00. No visitors (like that'll stop the Resistance), located north of the common grounds

Cabin B: Same as Cabin A, located east of the common grounds

Cabin C: Same as Cabins A,B, located South of the common grounds

Cabin D Same as Cabins, A,B,C, located west of the common grounds.

Interior: http://www.campbluediamond.org/Images/Cabin.jpg
Exterior: http://apps1.emmetcounty.org/parkrec/images/New Cabin 2006.jpg

Dining Hall: A small hall with four tables, serves food that is semi-edible, and is the location where morning announcements are made. It's in the upper left corner of the common area square.

Reference pic: http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/14/bc/8e/dining-hall.jpg

Fire Pit: Every evening the camp staff hosts an "outdoor share circle where the girls can confide their mistakes with one another". several benches surround a stone fire pit in a clearing. It's in the lower left corner of the common area square.

Reference: http://www.malakoffdiggins.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Malakoff-Group-Site-Campfire-Pit1.jpg

Hiking Trail: The hiking trail is a dirt path that snakes through the surrounding forest area of the camp. In the middle of the trail is a clearing, similar to the fire pit, where nature therapy is held.

Reference: http://www.discoverohiopyle.com/images/Ohiopyle_hiking_trail.JPG

Chapel: A small cathedral in the lower right corner of the common area. Sunday services are held there, as well as special occasions. It holds a few pews and not much else.

Interior: http://gasparian.stblogs.org/small chapel ii.jpg
Exterior: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:j0tWbBf4db66YM:http://photos.travelblog.org/Photos/24856/229374/t/1836290-Small-chapel-east-of-Choshuenco-in-the-Chilean-Lake-District-1.jpg&t=1

Multi-Purpose Room: The largest building in the camp, the multi-purpose room is mainly used for group therapy, as well as indoor sports. Located in the lower left corner of the common area. It's carpeted, to prevent echos.

reference: http://www.cityofandersonsc.com/recreation/photos/Multi-Purpose Room A.jpg

Staff Row: Staff Row consists of the faculty's living quarters, offices, and the infirmary as well the storage cabins. These storage cabins are dark, secluded, and private. Staff row is found on the east side of the camp.

The following characters do not belong to any user, and can be controlled by anyone. just don't hog them all to yourself.

Dr. Thompson: Director of the camp, psychologist, devout Christain, Male, approx. 35, wears glasses, treats the "campers" like infidels, dumbs down conversations a lot. Brown hair, receding hair line, does one-on-one therapy, lives in her own cabin

Dr. Farthey: Other psychologist on staff, believes that sexual confusion is "just a phase", female, approx. 40, reddish-brown hair- shoulder-length, wears plain work clothes, takes notes on everything, leads group therapy, lives in her own cabin

Father Harris: Old Irish priest, gray hair, wears glasses, Male, approx. 60, gives sermons that are intended to scare campers into repenting, always speaks as though preaching, lives in his own cabin

Jen: Counselor, brunette, wears makeup all the time, female, approx. 25, the most sincere of the staff, sees the good in the campers, rumors say that she had issues with her own sexuality as a teenager, lives in female staff cabin, leads nature walks

Kelsey: Counselor, brunette, female, approx. 30, slightly aggressive, lives in female staff cabin, is in charge of non-exercise activities such as arts and crafts

Cecelia: Nurse, lives in the infirmary, slight accent, black hair, female, approx. 35, strict, ornery

Mitchell: Counselor, Male, approx. 20, more interested in the campers' bodies than their state of mind, rumors say that Mitchell became intimate with teenage campers from other camps, in charge of sports

Before you begin roleplaying, please post a profile with the following information:

User:
Character Name:
Who sent your character to the camp?:
Personality:
Additional Info:

Easy, right? Once we get a few girls to join up, we can begin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 am
User: Skrapz
Character Name: Elle Saunders
Pic/Physical Appearance: http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/Lucky_Clover_girl/UrbanRejet-1.jpg?t=1282465332
Who sent your character to the camp?: Elle's mother and step-father.
Personality: Awkward around new people, a little closed off at times, once coaxed out, Elle is a very charismatic person, loyal, intellectual, and compassionate. She has, however, a darker side that she tries to hide.
Additional Info: After her mother married Jack, her step-father, she was convinced by Jack that Elle needed "healing". He sent Elle away to the camp partially to convert her, and partially to get her away from him. She has a history of violent outbursts that contradict her normal disposition, and her first night at Camp resulted in a tantrum and sedation. Since then she's been in a bit of a funk, hoping to meet someone who can help her cheer up.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XXnekomadiXX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 pm
User:XxnekomadixX
Character Name: lucinda
Pic/Physical Appearance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime girls/13020gothique.jpg
Who sent your character to the camp?: her grandmother
Personality: Lucinda isn't shy at all around new people. She's often bubbly but not an air head and is very caring toward others.
Additional Info: Her grandmother was outraged upon finding out Lucinda wasn't "normal". The grandmother yelled about how her daughter had been such a whore and she was becoming just as big as a disappointment. How she wasted all that money on the best clothes, extra tutoring,private school. She cried out to her to please stop. With a disgruntled face her grandmother picked her up from her knees and whispered don't worry you can be fixed.
Lucinda spent the first few years of her life with her mother in a small, beat-up trailer. She tried to be outside as much as possible so she wouldn't have to see her mom dancing with the white monster. Then she got shoved over to her father for one or two years in a mid-class suburb until her mom showed up wide eyed with gasoline. Her life burned up there along with her fathers. She didn't cry,she laughed at the flames. She picked up a few things from her mom. The last stop for her was her overbearing grandmother who she wanted to mold her to be what her daughter couldn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:00 pm
im sorry, but i refuse to join this rp for one reason: my parents already did this to me!!!  

Purgatoriah

Sparkly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XXnekomadiXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 am
B1izzar
im sorry, but i refuse to join this rp for one reason: my parents already did this to me!!!
sad i'm so sorry *hugs* what happened what did they do how are you now if you don't mind me asking  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:22 pm
User: Owance
Character Name: Riffeal, but enjoy being called Riff because she likes dressing up like a boy.
Pic/Physical Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7936145646/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/10/Anime98.jpg
Who sent your character to the camp?: Riffeal’s older brother, name Oliver.
Personality: Overall quiet but do talk when there is a topic to talk about or interest her. She’s really mature for her age. Others may see her as a healthy young girl that just went the ‘wrong way.’ Riffeal actually had a difficult life causing a secretly different grim girl in the inside that is starting to show.
Additional Info: Riffeal’s mother is a prostitute, bringing in men that are rude and obnoxious. Her mother earns money for herself for drugs and beer. Riffeal’s father who is away gone because of ‘business trips’ has a secret affair with another women which only Riffeal and Oliver knows. Riffeal is seemed to be a bright, positive girl to the villagers. Oliver is strict with Riffeal because he wants a better life. After secretly finding out Riffeal has an affair with his own fiancé, he holds a grudge swearing he will get her back. He did by sending her away hoping never to see her again.  

Murderoyd

Purgatoriah

Sparkly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 pm
XXnekomadiXX
B1izzar
sad i'm so sorry *hugs* what happened what did they do how are you now if you don't mind me asking

i was stuck there for a month, i didnt change, and now i live with my girlfriend rebekah. i actually got kicked out for assaulting one of the counselors.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:05 pm
User: Eyore
Character Name: Max
Pic/Physical Appearance: (^-^)
Who sent your character to the camp?: her mother
Personality: curious, this tends to get her in trouble a lot, a tomboy who isn't afraid to play rough, a perv, she knows she likes girls and she isn't afraid to show it.
Additional Info: She told her mother she was a lesbian back when she was 14, though after that the subject wasn't brought up until her mother came home unexpectedly to find her being a little to playful with another girl and that was that. She promised her little sister she would find a way back home just to be with her once more, her sister meant the world to her and no silly camp was going to keep then apart.  

Niebzel

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:18 pm
B1izzar
XXnekomadiXX
B1izzar

i was stuck there for a month, i didnt change, and now i live with my girlfriend rebekah. i actually got kicked out for assaulting one of the counselors.

Good for you. I've had friends sent there, but I've been lucky enough to avoid it myself. I have only been kicked out of one camp, and that was a Jewish camp.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 pm
Ok, we have four participants, let's wait for one or two more, before we start. And I apologize to B1izzar for what she has had to endure.  

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

gatewaytotokyo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 am
User: gatewaytotokyo
Character Name: Katherin (prefers to be called Kit)
Pic/Physical Appearance: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/hikaru_shidou10/guitartomboy-1.jpg
Who sent your character to the camp?: Aunt
Personality: Rowdy, reckless, always up for a fight but loyal to her friends.
Additional Info: Kit was raised by her father with 5 boys. Growing up with that much testosterone is bound to do something to one's physique. Since her father never really wanted a girl she was raised just like one of the boys and it just happened that she adapted to liking girls just like her brothers but her when father's sister found out that she did she was having none of it and forced him to put her in the camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:30 am
User: Naibzel
Character Name: Dani
Pic/Physical Appearance: c:
Who sent your character to the camp?: Aunt
Personality: Very innocent and full of energy, she doesn't think thinks through before she does them, she is too trusting, its not surprising she gets into a lot of trouble by accident
Additional Info: She was playing around with her cousin (Max), she was unaware that she was doing anything wrong, this was all just fun for her. Her aunt came in and saw the worst and immediately sent both of them away.  

Naibzel

9,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:31 pm
I think six is enough to start. And people can join in whenever they want. So the RP is open! Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to start. I'll post a little later. Anyone else is free to post.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:50 pm
(I hope you all don't mind if I start the ball rolling)

Kit had her rucksack slung over one shoulder and the bigger duffel bag at her feet as she looked at the cabin that she was going to be living in for some time, Cabin A, it said over the entrance. She groaned as she picked up her duffel bag and walked inside, she was surprised to find that she was the only one there. She looked around the small place then slung her rucksack up on the top bunk in the far back corner of the room then shoved her duffel under the bed with her foot. "Wonder where the mess is." she mused to herself as she rubbed her hands together.

gatewaytotokyo

Niebzel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 pm
Max looked out of the window as her mom drove to the camp. City buildings soon gave way to tall trees. She like nature, she was going to be surrounded by other who were sent here for the same thing. Maybe this wont be so bad she though to herself. The car slowed down in this little secluded place with a couple of buildings and a little fire pit. A big wooden arch with the name displayed in front of the camp hovered over everything. Max smiled to herself as she stepped out of the car with a back pack and a duffel bag she had to carry with both of her arms out in front of her. She struggled to get to cabin A not really paying attention she let the duffel bag fall as she plopped onto the bed face first.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff