Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
HEY SUITES, how are you? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Been a long time.
  Since I've Suites'd and rolled.
View Results

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 pm
Good? I hope so.

Me, I'm excellent.

Further along in hair school. Loving every minute. Have a megagay crush on this megababe straight guy at school. Gamer, intelligent musician, shares a lot of my random music/game/superhero knowledge. But yeah I'm never gonna get that, En Vogue sing the story of my life.

Uh, working on getting a job, way close to getting my ******** license finally (my car just needs a new battery and brakes before I test), going to drag shows on occasion, "clubbing" wtf I don't club but I am lately, hanging with the best of friends, uhhhhh and I had a really bad allergic reaction to the bleach Paul Mitchel uses, and broke out in hives all over. : D Cheers right? Some girl wanted to use my mohawk in a photoshoot for her s**t, to rainbow it, bleached my hair and I ended up being allergic to the bleach. Scary weird moment. But I was fine after some benadryl (and I rainbow pushpop, ********). I want new Chucks, this sweetass Jet King Ibanez vintage looking bass. Four string, but sweettits to the max.

Recently I've recieved some of the best compliments.
"You look like a ******** action figure, Sam." 8DD
"You remind me of a cute little anime girl!"
"You're just a cute little blue pixie." (Pixie is now my nickname at school since there's another girl with my first and last name. Sam Pixie Lastname is on all my s**t. HAhaha)
And I remind a good friend of the blue haired chick from Sailor Moon.

OMG THIS HAS BEEN A NOVEL I'M SO SORRY. [I'm also fairly baked so this has most likely read as random babbling on my end. For that I am sorry.]

tl;dr? Hello. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 am
~*~

BIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm glad your life is going well. :] Mine's been rather boring lately. >...<

~*~

Den Dristige Djevelen

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 am
Bio. <333 -smothers-

Sounds fun. x3; I'm glad life is looking up despite the fun bleach allergy.

Life has been pretty good for me. My drawing teacher is AMAZING, and I got free art supplies (which made me giddy). The rest of my teachers are all okay if not fun. I'm living with two friends of mine (and another absent fourth roommate), so while I wouldn't mind not having to hear about of one of their boy dramas (long drawn out boy drama that should be over by now), it's been mostly fun hanging out with them. I've been somewhat busy which I like, less time just sitting around doing nothing. Though it's hard getting caught up on Gaia and LJ and stuff. xD; I'm not thinking about going to graduate school, but I'm not sure. But I guess I need to potentially start my Honors thesis just in case I stay in it. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Biobiobiobiobiobiobio.
Glad to hear life is well. And also that you dig barber college.

And Sam, you are a ******** action figure, man.

I've been pretty okay lately.
I've been doing better about avoiding crazed v****a lately too so that's good.
And I've got kittens which is also good.

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:04 pm
Hai Bio <3

Life is good. I'm getting married o:
And i found a new piercist that is actually at work when i need him. Plus, he has agreed to be my Glee buddy, since my b/f Hates it.
Not much else happening.
Miss you <33  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:42 pm
Drisbabe: DRISSSSSS. <3 Shanks. And well, like the spice girls said, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE. Yeeeah totally. 8D;;

Painboo: I <3 amazing teachers. Especially amazing art teachers, I've run into too many pretentious douchebag teachers. My theory teacher/make up teacher at school, Andre, is ******** amazing. <3 Yeah helping with the same ol' boy drama over and over gets annoying after a while. So what are you doing in school right now? Normal school confuses me. xD;;

Nardsy: Thankyathankya. I wish we were taught some barber tricks. Cosmetology=//=barber school. We aren't allowed to shave with razors. ):

I try! I come with kickass boots and a huge belt buckle to hit people with.

GOOD, STAY AWAY FROM CRAZED v****a, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S VAJAZZLED. And hooray kittens. x]

Cold: Holy s**t congrats! :] I want wedding pics in the future!! I saw on fb you got your skindivers changed out? My friend just got a dermal right in her cleavage and I thought of you!  

Biohazardous Lollipop

Cube

Magnetic Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:49 pm
ninja

totally random that I decided to log into gaia and see what's up the same time Bio did xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 pm
I would so buy a Super Samn Action Figure. It would be boss.  

Sunday Morning Hangover

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:36 pm
Biohazardous Lollipop

Painboo: I <3 amazing teachers. Especially amazing art teachers, I've run into too many pretentious douchebag teachers. My theory teacher/make up teacher at school, Andre, is ******** amazing. <3 Yeah helping with the same ol' boy drama over and over gets annoying after a while. So what are you doing in school right now? Normal school confuses me. xD;;

Biobabe. <3
Yes. <3 Much love for amazing teachers. I'm pretty lucky so far that none of my teachers haven't been unbearable, but I just adore teachers who are honest, helpful, and you can tell actually cares and enjoys either the subject and/or teaching. My past art teachers just didn't teach. They gave you still lifes or assignments and told you to do it without any actual lessons on how you can do it or whatever. My last drawing teacher's excuse was that he wanted us to learn our own style, but how can I stylize when I don't know how to do it technically to begin with? >.>; This guy critiques and shows you how to do things and is teaching a technical skill rather than try to sell you some crap artist s**t. And he's an amazing graphite artist. @___@ <3 If there were more art teachers like him, I might have stayed an Art major. xD; But I'm not sure if the world could take more of his t-shirt, Pajama pant, and brown croc outfits. XD
Andre makes me think of Project Runway and this. So, if for nothing else other than reminding me of that gold, he must be awesome. x3
Ugh. She really should have gotten over it back in April or March. Her ex is a giant douche, but she kept getting back with him. They finally broke up this summer, but now she's still getting upset over him having sex with this one girl that he told her he had no interest in when they were dating. We thought it was over when she deleted all his pictures, etc, but then she started like sobbing over it to this one guy. So yeaaah. At this point, she's just bringing the pain on herself when it's kind of over.
I'm taking five classes. o: Fiction Writing, Drawing II, Modern Grammar, Technical Writing (Crap, easy A class to up my GPA and work as one of my English electives), and Critical Methods for Lit. It's interesting. I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday with an online class. How does your school work? Do you not have certain lessons to do at certain times? o:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 pm
No razors? That's disappointing.
I want a Super Sam with Kung Fu belt action.

I understand avoiding crazy v****a, bu what's wrong with a little vajazzling?

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

kim ocean
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 pm
Hi Bio! <3

Scary about the bleach thing! Glad you're okay!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 pm
Cube
ninja

totally random that I decided to log into gaia and see what's up the same time Bio did xD

We are champions. Champions who kinda match atm. 8D

Pain: Ahahaha, pajama croc teacher sounds hilarious. Tbh it's late here and I cbf clicking a link, but Andre is indeed amazing. xD; Eh girls do that s**t, I wish more people could heal a smidge faster over relationships. Just past the sobbing point. The bitter point can last longer. Your classes sound fairly interesting. o: Coming from someone who didn't like regular school. Yeah I'm a full time student, so I wake up at like 8, get a ride to school before 9 and I'm there until 4.30pm. Usually I'm on the floor in the morning and in class in the afternoon. Unless they give me a ******** chemical service, which takes me forever, then I miss class half the time. Or I miss Theory with Andre and end up getting to sit through cutting class with a s**t teacher. :/ He's a d**k, I call him hobbit shampoo boy of the shire. ********: Me too! 8D Hahaha. I'd definitely have shears for shuriken, too.

Nardy: Ikr? Kung Fu belt? Kung Fu grip! "I didn't know she had that GI Joe, Kung Fu grip!~" Ew vajazzling.

Kim: Thanks, and hello back! :] Hope everything on your ocean is going swimmingly. ;DD /bad pun.  

Biohazardous Lollipop

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am
HI SAM <3
You are amazing (:
ily and miss you. You're my favourite squishy. *poke*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am
Herro Lici! :] <3
nou. I:< I was just talking about you to my Aussie friend Jade. She was drooling over some American Muscle Car and I was like "What's up with Australian girls and American Muscle?" xDD

-wibblewibble- 8D  

Biohazardous Lollipop

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:47 am
Biohazardous Lollipop
Herro Lici! :] <3
nou. I:< I was just talking about you to my Aussie friend Jade. She was drooling over some American Muscle Car and I was like "What's up with Australian girls and American Muscle?" xDD

-wibblewibble- 8D

We want what we can't have, lol. Just like Rich loves Holdens xD  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas