Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Pokemon: Do YOU still play? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you still play?
  Yes!
  No!
  Forever. <3
  That's for kids!
View Results

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:29 pm
Pokemon! The gaming franchise that's been around for what almost seems like forever. Have you ever played the games before? Do you still play? How many games do you have?

Do you watch the anime?
Do you keep up to date with information about it?
Do you collect plushies/books/trading cards/anything other than the games?

Talk all about it here! 3nodding

You can start off by saying how long you've been playing/watching, list all the games/movies/books/plushies you own, anything! Get started!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:31 pm
i played it
mostly all of them
sometimes i watch it.
basically yes.
hell yeah!!!  

Freezing Taco

Beloved Autobiographer

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:33 pm
I grew up with pokemon ^^ it was the first anime I ever watched  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:43 pm
Yea! 3nodding

Speed Racer was my first anime but that's a whole other topic. xd

I've played at least one game from every new generation, and I try to at least keep up with the anime's storyline, even if I don't watch it much.

The games I have/had are:
Red
Gold
Crystal
Sapphire
Fire Red
Diamond
Platinum
Soul Silver
Ranger 1&2
Mystery Dugeon: Time & Sky
Colosseum
Pinball
Puzzle

Games I've played on emulator:
Blue
Emerald

I have probably half of the first season on tape and a few plushies. Poliwrath, Psyduck, Pikachu and such. 3nodding
And a Lugia figurine from pre-ordering Soul Silver. heart

I'm currently playing through Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky right now as Pikachu, with my partner Riolu. 3nodding  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

_Wheres My Cereal_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 pm
There was a time when I was truly obssessed with Pokemon. I use to beg to obtain the trading cards, and always turn on the TV to when the show would start. I even have a little Pikachu plush. ^^ But now, Pokemon seems different to me. It's changed and I cant say I watch Pokemon anymore because of that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm
Pokemon has definitely changed over the years. The games have brought on so many new mechanics that make the original back and forth attacking incredibly simple in comparison.

Even the anime has changed quite a bit. They have so much more filler episodes than before, and since the voices changed I haven't been wanting to watch it. I've only kept up with what's going on through Serebii.  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

xxPrincess of Purplexx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 pm
Well, yes I can honestly say I used to watch pokemon. First anime I had ever watched and yes I had pikachu slippers. I watched it from the time I was 4-8. That's when Yu-Gi-Yoh came around and I started liking that more. But now I only watch it if I'm babysitting younger children and they want to watch it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:20 pm
I never got into YuGiOh as much as Pokemon. The games and trading cards for YuiGiOh never interested me like the Pokemon ones did. 3nodding I liked the anime though, quite a bit. Not sure if it was more or less than the Pokemon anime but it's close.  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

NightmareMoonFairy

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:57 am
I always loved Pokemon, even if I watch different kinds of anime now. But I still have fun playing the games ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 pm
NightmareMoonFairy
I always loved Pokemon, even if I watch different kinds of anime now. But I still have fun playing the games ^ ^
Yea! 3nodding I don't really watch a lot of anime nowadays, but if I were to watch anything I'd sit back and watch Pokemon because it's easy to get into, even if you've missed a lot.

The games were always amazing. heart  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:53 pm
Yes. I still play them. I own Gold, Silver, (both the originals), Sapphire, and Leaf Green versions. I also have the Trading Card Game for GBC. I still collect the cards, but I don't battle with them. I used to own a Treeko and Mudkip plushies, but those got stolen some years ago. I also used to have a Squirtle plush, but that disappeared even longer ago. I own a Pikachu plush that I've had for years and years. I also had a Meowth coin purse thingy. I don't watch the new series, only the original and the two after that. The Diamond and Pearl series is kinda weird, though Lucario and the mystery of Mew was an awesome movie (I cried at the end when Lucario sacrificed himself....).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:00 pm
VampireGuardianOfRavens
Yes. I still play them. I own Gold, Silver, (both the originals), Sapphire, and Leaf Green versions. I also have the Trading Card Game for GBC. I still collect the cards, but I don't battle with them. I used to own a Treeko and Mudkip plushies, but those got stolen some years ago. I also used to have a Squirtle plush, but that disappeared even longer ago. I own a Pikachu plush that I've had for years and years. I also had a Meowth coin purse thingy. I don't watch the new series, only the original and the two after that. The Diamond and Pearl series is kinda weird, though Lucario and the mystery of Mew was an awesome movie (I cried at the end when Lucario sacrificed himself....).

Aw. Poor plushies. D;

I had a little bag that held marbles with Meowth on it. I lost all the marbles though and the bag is probably on the floor somewhere. XD I'm not sure.

Diamond and Pearl was kinda weird but you got used to it after a while. That's what everyone things when a new generation comes out. That's it's so weird and not like the previous one, but people get used to them and it's like they were never new the in first place. xd

I loved that movie too! ;w; It was so sad.  

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

sundialler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:05 pm
Uhh i used to play it...
i have like 4pokemon games  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:36 am
Yes.
All Ds and GameBoy verisons, did wii didn't do much for me.
Sometimes, I'm a pokeshippers so switching the girls around alot doesn't do much for me.
Yes of course.
manga and trading cards, I want a pikachu plushie though.  

Git Rekt

Beloved Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 am
Do you watch the anime?
Not anymore it just kept on disappointing me.
Do you keep up to date with information about it?
Not really I decided long ago to just stick to the game.
Games I own:
Blue & Yellow
Stadium 1 & 2
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
Pokemon Colosseum & XD Gale of Darkness
Pokemon Box
Pokemon Channel
Diamond & Platinum
Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team & Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Ranger & Shadows of Almia
Ranch & Rumble
Battle Revolution
Do you collect plushies/books/trading cards/anything other than the games?
I have several Pikachu plushies, talking Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Mew, Togepi. All the Burger King event Brass card thingies. Some Pokemon key chains and toys.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games