Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [35]♥ United States Group ♥
9/11 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:13 am
User Image

The doctor gives us a day to respect the people that died and here some people are worried about anime.How rude can you get.I may be part American but i will give my time to honor the brave people that aren't here with us anymore.I honor all the people that are departed from us.Please,let the family's that have suffered find some relief that i will pray for them.

We shouldn't resent the 'terrorist' and where they come from.I find it very sad that people will use their time just to look down on another country.I respect all counties and will not stoop down to a level where i'm just being silly.

The people of the United States surly will find a hard time to forgive and forget but starting war is just a show that they are just animals that deprive on one simple instinct.I find the war going on right now inhuman.

I would like to hear the voice of Guildy and want your opinions too.User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:44 am
Some people are even unaware that it's even 9-11 today. My sister woke up this morning and asked me what 9-11 was. I got a little angry, I had to admit, that she didn't even remember what 9-11 was.

I'm not angry at Iraq for the attack, not Iraq in whole that is. I personally think its stupid to judge a group in whole because of one person, or small group. Like this whole controversy on the Muslim religion. It's stupid, it only shows you how racist this country still is.

I'm a military child myself, and I'm against violence, I see no point in it. But the problem is, that mankind only knows of fighting to solve large problems, its the "easiest solution" in everyones mind. But it does put us out to be monsters, and that is why many countries hate us, and that is why we end up hating other countries. I do hope that one day there will be some sort of peace. If not on Earth, at least in our own country.

gas powered stick

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 am
....Quaran Burning...In the south...Is America REALLY surprised?? Thats coming from a black Christian in f***** Memphis *shaking my head*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:52 am
I was actually not as surprised about the Quaran Burning as I was disappointed that this country really hadn't changed in the amount of time they'd had to change.

gas powered stick

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:11 am
Same Exact Reaction..I was only comforted that the Muslims at my school had faith that this country would just hate that guy, they got a real laugh out of the whole situations  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:20 am
Yeah, the Muslims are standing tall despite everything that is being said about them. Where I'm living, they are even planning on moving the Mosques. But I'm glad they're staying positive.

gas powered stick

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

I was really disappointing at the choice of that church.A form of protest?Against what to be exact?
If their going to burn one Bible they should just burn all.User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:24 am
I know I'm posting in that topic. Sorry but I still care about what happened. I'm still wondering why terrorism is even alive then and now.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Narumi Uzamaki

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:24 am
I dont hate the muslims or iraq i just hate the taliban and i think its stupid that they would kill their selves and innocent people because they think they will reach heaven that way im a christian and i think muslim and christian religion kinda are the same where we serve one God. God Bless the famillies who had gamilly members die in 9-11 and i hope they are able to forgive the muslim people  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:25 am
Exactly Hollow, Exactly..

Yeah Me too Monochrome. I mean when I first heard I was simply disgusted to say the least.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Coo Beastie

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:42 am
Even though I bear some form of prejudice to Muslims, as I'm Christian and a feminist, I still believe that the mega mosque should be constructed in New York to show the Muslims that we are not going to hate on their asses. That may be the first major leap to convince them that Americans aren't that bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 am
Truth is...we are..we just try to hide it *is ashamed of country* emo  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

II_Xx_wispa_xX_II generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 317!

II_Xx_wispa_xX_II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:04 pm
9/11 is sooo sad i swear down hate terrosist  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:11 pm
Hollow Redemption
User Image

I was really disappointing at the choice of that church.A form of protest?Against what to be exact?
If their going to burn one Bible they should just burn all.User Image

User Image

This of course, isn't to mention the fact that the man behind the Quaran burning was thinking that moderate Muslims would join him and his church against extremist Muslims. Now how exactly is that going to work when you're burning their holy book?  

Gamefreak41495

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm
I'm not sure if it was a form or protest, or plain ignorance Hollow. And I agree, if you're going to burn one religions bible, then why don't we burn out bibles as well. If that church had done that, I'm quite sure that some Muslims would have done the same thing, and how would we have reacted? We would have been angry. It's as if we don't think before we act sometimes.

Dizzle? I've got no idea what to call you, so I'll stick with that for now. Anyways, yes, I was disgusted, and almost embarrased to say that I came from this country. And yes, America is, and hopefully won't always be, bad.

And, Coo Beastie, I agree, that would be large leap to convince them that we aren't bad, or that we're at least trying to make an effort for some sort of peace.

[35]♥ United States Group ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff