Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Toad Mountain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

Literally meaning "Mysterious/Exquisite Tree Mountain") is the land of toads, the place where all the toads that Naruto, Minato and Jiraiya have summoned live. It is home for huge and small toads alike. Mount Myōboku is a rich and beautiful land, whose ultimate authority seems to be the Great Toad Sage. Shima and Fukasaku are both elders and sages, and they seem to have an even higher authority than Gamabunta himself.

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling to Mt. Myoboku
and confronting the toads that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting the Toad Elder.
Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

✘ Chuunin
Get a 1 or 10 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an odd number
Two attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an even number
Three attempts

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:33 am
--Dibs and editing-- ^.^  

Deecee Sama

Genius

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:52 pm
With seeing Sypher off to the Chunin exams Apollo had decided it was time for his own training, hearing of other villages gaining strength. How droll it all was, gaining power only for military reasons but he supposed his own village was no better. He'd traveled far, coming from the rock village in order to make his way here, following a map given to him. "This should be where I am supposed to end up..." In the distance his eyes caught the shadow of a rather large tree covered in shroud. So he had made it here; the foreboding land of the toads.
-1-

He scanned over the large sight, getting ready to move forward...though there was this annoying crunching sound that he couldn't ignore. "What..is that...." His eyes soon caught sight of what looked to be a fat little green pudgy toad eating a bag of what looked to be chips. The two of them shared an awkward glance for a moment before the toad raised it's hand. "Yo! How's it hanging?" Was it talking to him so formal? Apollo gave the toad a mild wave before turning back to the tree. "Ah bro! Don't dis me like that!" The toad leaped, jumping on Apollo's back, he automatically moved about frantically. "Do you mind removing yourself? I'm not some mule...""Pffft, I ain't goin no where bud! You dis me and then you don't even say hi back. I got half a mind to tell my pops on you!" Apollo let out a soft sigh. This adventure was going to be a long one.
-2-

Apollo stopped moving, turning his head slightly around to see the toad. It seemed to be rather harmless so maybe he was being a little bit mean. "Sorry...I'm Apollo Hyuuga." The little toad smiled, taking another chip before hopping onto Apollo's shoulder. "Well I'm Gamakichi. Nice to meet ya! So I guess you came here to talk to the old fogies?" Apollo raised a brow, did this toad know the way to getting it's summon? Well obviously it must considering it was a toad itself. "Umm..old fogies?" Gamakichi only blew out a puff of air and gave a blank face. "Yeah! Their the leaders of us toads you nimrod! You did come here to talk to them.....right? Or maybe your lost?" Apollo thought for a moment, he could use Gamakichi to get to these..old fogies. "Well..I do need a guide. Mind showing me to these old guys?"
-3-

Gamakichi smirked, nodding his head. "Well sure I'll show ya! Though..it'll cost...big bucks.." So that was the toads game. "Well I don't have any cash on me but I can get you some when I return to my homeland of Cloud." Gamakichi scoffed, turning it's head. "What do you take me for? A peon? I don't take IOU's pal....scrap it. You don't gotta pay I guess...but you d gotta lemme ride on your shoulder the entire way there." Apollo smiled warmly, nodding to his new found companion. "Then its settled! Get moving pretty boy!" Gamakichi then pointed forward and Apollo guessed he was giving directions that way. Blankly he leaped off the branch he stood upon, heading towards the tree looming in the distance.
-4-

Didn't take them long to get relatively close. Gamakichi wasn't really a good guide, in fact it seemed like he was making them take detours for his own self gain. "Look...I just want to get to the leaders of you guys..so could we not stop at every food place on the way?" Didn't seem like Gamakichi was listening, instead he stuffed his mouth with chips and orange soda. "Aye you! I'm the only thing you got! You know how hard it is to guide an nimrod like you around? It takes time! Patience! All around mental stability! Food is needed!!" Apollo blankly stared forward, his face filled with a look of regret. Should have just kept going by himself.
-5-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 pm
Gamamkichi wasn't the best guide but he was better than nothing. With him providing direction Apollo weaved through branches and different parts of the swampland which the toads lived in. His eyes never missed much of a beat as they scanned land over, it zooming past in the blink of an eye. It seemed they were getting closer to their destination as the swamp like area seemed to shift into a more refined grassland and large grooves of tree's came flooding upward from the huge tree's roots.
-6-

"We're almost there! Now all you gotta do is climb up the tree here and we're good!" Apollo came to the base root of the tree and his eyes went looking upward. The tree was HUGE!!! It looked to have no top to it. "Umm..how tall is this thing anyway?" Gamakichi pondered, never really thinking about it. "Well..it's been around for centuries. It's probably...to tall for me to estimate." Great...that was just great! Apollo scratched the side of his head before turning it. "Well...you guys get u there right? How exactly do you do it?" Gamakichi smirked, looking to Apollo with a plain grin. "OH! THAT'S EASY! We just call for pops!" And who the hell was pops?
-7-

Gamakichi hopped off Apollo's shoulder, going to the edge of a vine whilst looking up. "Wait..what are you doing?" Gamakichi simply waved it's ha-err flipper. "Shut up mirod! I gotta call pops...ahem...POPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS!!!" Really? Was this toad screaming? What did that do besides give Apollo a headache. "Soooo....how are we getting there? And who's this....pops..." Did he hear..wind? Apollo's head slowly turned upward before seeing a huge shadow coming around him. What the ******** was that!?!? "Hhaha! That's pops!" Few more seconds and then BOOM! Pops, or Gamabunta, landed on the opposite side of Gamakichi, knocking Apollo off balance and onto his butt.
-8-

"Gamakichi....what'd ya call me for? I was busy with sommin!": So this was Pops? A huge toad? Apollo marveled at the size of Gamabunta before seeing his toad eye turn to him. "And who the hell is this guy? A human? In our land?!" Apollo stepped back for a moment as Gamabunta's hand reached out and grasp the back of his shirt., pulling him in-between his eyes. "You got alotta nerve commin here! Whatcha want?!" Gamakichi had made his way up to 'Pops' head and was looking down to Apollo. "Hold on Pops! This guys cool! He came here to talk to the old guys! Mind givin us a quick leap up there?" Gamabunta looked at Apollo who only stared back with a plain glare. "Hmmm...alright...." He allowed Apollo to get on his back before taking a large leap upward. On to meet the old fogies!
-9-

Deecee Sama

Genius

Deecee Sama generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:36 pm
After getting to the top of the mountain Apollo had met the old guys and had a conversation with them...that didn't end well. Apparently he was treading on their land and as such was being made to pay for it. Since he was broke he had no choice other than to work off his debt with pure physical labor. ".........all I wanted was to get a little stronger.." Sadly he said, scrubbing Gamabunta's back. "Ah nimrod! Don't forget my ears!" Ears" TOADS HAD EARS?! This place was far to confusing for him.
-10-

Chakra Training

After a while of giving Gamabunta a bath --ugh-- Apollo was given his own room to live amongst the toads. It seemed they did have some sympathy for the traveler. Even though it wasn't some comfy suite it was better than nothing and Apollo was grateful. "Thank you..." Speaking kindly to the toad who showed him to his room, he went in. Placing the little things he had down and looking around. "Guess I'll stay here and train myself.." He did come here to get stronger and this was the perfect place to do so. Secluded from the rest of the world. First it was time for meditation.
-1-

Apollo grabbed his bag off the bed and pulled out a single roll of cloth. It unfolded to be a shroud which he laid in the middle of the floor. "Alright then..." He quickly sat with his arms crossed and began inhaling and exhaling air in order to concentrate. It had been a long time since he had done anything of this sort and because of that he didn't really have the concentration he usually embodied.
-2-

His eye lids shut softly, trying to let his body come to a calm. "Much harder than I thought it was going to be..." Explosions and espionage. That was what Apollo was used to. Relaxation was something other, something that was totally out of the question. Ninja needed to know how to be calm and serene even in the most horrible of situations, yet it seemed Apollo was out of touch with his old senses and had lost vital ninja tools. This was a time to reclaim them
-3-

"Relax...calm..." Those words echoed throughout his mind. Apollo's emotions began to flow, becoming much more serene. With it his chakra began to amplify itself, emitting it's presence about the cloud ninja. It seemed his concentration would come to fruition, at least that was until a certain Toad would come dashing into the room.
-4-

Apollo quickly opened his eyes, seeing Gamakichi spring forth into the air in front of him. "HEY YOU NIMROD! POPS WANTS TO SEE YA!!" His hand went outward, stopping the frog from getting any closer. Gamakichi slammed into the outstretched palm, falling in flat to the ground with a thump. "What exactly does he want me for? I've already done all he's asked." Gamakichi slowly got up, looking to the Hyuuga. "He's says he needs you for sommin else! Hell if I know what it is. But cha better not keep em waitin." A small sigh escaped Apollo's lips before he got to his feet. Looks like training would have to wait.
-5-

So Apollo had been called to talk to the chief toad. The only thing that was running through his mind was some kind of chore the green monster would want him to do. "Wash his eye lid? Buff his knife? What could be next?" Questions flooded outward as Apollo made his way towards the chiefs main grounds, where he kept himself up to tip top shape on things. As he came within range he could see the shadow of the toad and around him lay a large amount of huge boxes. "I brought him for ya pops!" Gamakichi, the chiefs son, went hopping up to his father with glee. Apollo on the other hand walked calmly with his hands in his pockets. ...

Deecee Sama generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:22 am
After awhile of doing various Toad Based cleaning duties which shall never be spoken of, Apollo headed for the elder toads once more. He walked into their main corridor and looked to them both. "I've been here for awhile and have been doing what you've asked...I think I deserve to be trusted by now.." The toads look to one another and began to discuss.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

Deecee Sama generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:51 am
After awhile of doing various Toad Based cleaning duties which shall never be spoken of, Apollo headed for the elder toads once more. He walked into their main corridor and looked to them both. "I've been here for awhile and have been doing what you've asked...I think I deserve to be trusted by now.." The toads look to one another and began to discuss.

Deecee Sama generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 am

Deecee Sama

Genius

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Deecee Sama

Genius

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 pm
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:09 pm
It had been a long while, nearly a month. After such a long time with the Toads they seemed to trust him and gave him approval to be their master. "Alright....but if you show weakness in any way we have no problem with getting rid of you.." Apollo nodded and was given the scroll by the elder Toads. With all of that sqaured away he got his things and went on his merry way.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 pm
Having arrived at the mountain Howaidos eyes widened as he looked up. It was indeed a massively beautiful forest mountain, the toads no doubt enjoyed living here it had everything they needed for a natural relaxed habitat. Then again any ninja animals deserved a relaxed habitat for the service they provided shinobi with, putting their lives on the line for sages and their villages like any other human would.
1/10

Trekking up the side of the mountain he entered a deep forest of mushrooms and trees, it seemed water also flowed from above. The water seemed to be the supply of nature energy for these animals, so sage training would be done in the water maybe? Yes that was right,"I wonder where the toads are right now."
2/10

As he got to a plateau of sorts it was covered with ponds and mushrooms the size of giant oaks and pines as in the bear forest. He then heard some voices,"the toads.... hmm?" He turned a wary eye to the yellow and orange toads, they were of large size but not too large.
3/10

"Yo, what are you doing around here Sand ninja?" Gamakichi slightly startled Howaido and so his eyes may have been wide under his mask. Gamatatsu grumbled and rolled over as he grew a wide smile. He stated something about betting Howaido had wonderful snacks and trounced over to him begging. "Erm, uh.... no gah dont eat that its a poison smoke pellet!"
4/10

Howaido juggled the purple ball back into its casing and sighed as he answered Gamakichi,"Im a Jounin, and an Oinin of the Sand Village. I was interested in finding the location of the current sage so as to obtain a summoning contract with the toads here." Gamakichi frowned a moment, "Sage... sage... oh yeah, that guy! He was a cloud shinobi that came through a while back, Fukasaku-sama should be able to tell you all about that hes up ahead in the caverns."
5/10

With that done Howaido waved them bye and headed over to the center of the pavilion type scene. The older toads were massive in size, there were two other toads along the way it seemed, one green and in drag the other an olive color and even more massive. The one waved and the other blinked unspoken, Gamakichi was spreading news of Howaido as he called them, Gamakiri and Gamahiro.
6/10

As Howaido got closer he met a shading toad of a dark crimson color with an odd weapon and shield that spoke out in a deep voice. "A Hunter Ninja.... I envy your skills Sand Shinobi... you have been blessed with grace and serenity in movement, where as I remain clumsy." Howaido blinked and waved,"No you seem to be a fine toad-." The toad put out his hand and shook his head, "Say no more, I am Gamaken, and I am greatly clumsy, Lord Fukasaku is inside."
7/10

Howaido nodded and headed inside, it seemed all the toads had such strange personalities, they were so unique. Upon entering he forced himself not to bolt at the sight of the largest toad yet, he held a tanto and smoked a massive pipe. He glared at Howaido as he entered, Howaido just waited to be acknowledged as he stepped in.
8/10

Gamabunta let out a bellow of a voice as he spoke to Howaido,"A Suna Oinin, you have to be kidding me! Gyahahahaa, I guess you are more qualified than that sage of ours, tell me do you hide behind that mask because we scare you shinobi?" As the toad spoke he was hushed by the elderly voices of a man and a woman,"Bunta-chan, stop scaring the boy!"
9/10

A purple frog stepped forwards with a bearded green frog and smiled,"I am Shima and this is my husband, Fukasaku, we are the Toad elders." She smiled as did Fukasaku,"That is our son Gamabunta, he is always stubborn and grumpy so forgive him." Howaido obliged as before and took off his Oinin mask revealing his face to them,"I am Howaido Hatake, Fukasaku-sama, Shima-sama."
10/10  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:41 pm
Fukasaku stepped over to speak to him,"So you are a Hatake, Howaido-chan? Ive never seen one before up close, Ive heard your clan is a powerful and loyal one, you do your villages a great honor in how you serve them. But you must know its not up to us if you obtain the contract, you need to travel to the Cloud village and seek out the sage there, I will write his name on this scroll with a picture." Howaido hadnt expected so much help and merely bowed retaining his mask again,"Arigatou, Shima-sama, Fukasaku-sama." With that he tucked away the scroll and left to the Cloud village.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers