Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Crew Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 pm
-_-_-_-_-C u s t o m ○ J u t s u
-_-_-_-_-C r e w

Review the rules... and then...
Fill out the code below and post your request...

___☁ R u l e s:
☆ All submitted work is susceptible to change.
☆ You cannot create elemental combination jutsu if you do not have the appropriate bloodline. ( If you have wind and water, it does not mean you can make Hyouton jutsu. )
☆ When creating your jutsu, please stay away from "Space/Time" and "Gravity" manipulation.
☆ S ranked techniques consume two [2] custom slots.

• Members are allowed to make up to eight [8] custom jutsu. ( Referred to as custom jutsu slots. )
• Custom jutsu- do not -count towards restriction limits.
• Custom jutsu- must -be learned in order to use.
• Custom jutsu- are not -affected by post reduction abilities. ( Academy. dojo, etc. )
• Custom jutsu have their own training outline, provided below.

○ After approval, post your jutsu [here].

___☁ T r a i n i n g:
___Rank (E) ○ 0 Posts
___Rank (D) ○ 1 Posts
___Rank (C) ○ 2 Posts
___Rank (B) ○ 3 Posts
___Rank (A) ○ 4 Posts
___Rank (S) ○ 6 Posts

[size=10]
[b]Character:[/b] (Who uses the technique)
[b]Technique Name:[/b] (What will it be called)
[b]Rank:[/b] (E/D/C/B/A/S)
[b]Type:[/b] (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu)
[b]Element:[/b] (Wind, Water, Fire, Ect. Only If Ninjutsu)
[b]Description:[/b] (What it does)
[/size]
[quote="BlackFruity"][/quote]
[quote="Holy Rinaku"][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 pm
Character: Miyamoto Bastet
Technique Name: Aruki no Jutsu (Walking Technique)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: A Taijutsu technique using the ankles as the axis of movement. This change from the typical method of movement increases footwork speed to rival that of Shunshin.

Technique Name: Ugoki no Jutsu (Movement Technique)
Type: Taijutsu
Description: A Taijutsu technique using the wrists as the axis of movement. This change from the typical method of movement increases the speed of the hands and arms to rival that of Shunshin.

Technique Name: Gunsei (All Animate Creation)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuinjutsu.
Description: After forming a peculiar seal with the hands, the user will be able to animate any nearby materials to take the form of something from his or her imagination. Only one factor affects the chakra cost of the technique, and it is the complexity of the movements that the creature can perform, also known as 'intelligence'. The basic creation will only take basic commands, such as “go over there” or “punch him” (A greater potential for actions costs more chakra). After creation, the creature remains until destroyed without draining the user’s chakra and follows instructions of the appropriate complexity. Based on the materials used, certain creations will behave differently (i.e. Steel is going to be stronger than stone, but slower).

Technique Name: Inryoku no Nijuurasen (Gravity's Double Helix)
Type: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu)
Element: (Wind, Water, Fire, Ect. Only If Ninjutsu)
Description: A defensive art only. Using the natural chakra abilities of the Miyamoto Family, one will channel their chakra into the voice box (although others with extensive singing/sound abilities can learn it too). Matching the natural harmonic tendencies of the area, the purest of singing voices can be obtained. As the heavenly singing radiates outwards, the gravity in the area changes to match the user's specifications (between -2g and 2g). Only the user is unaffected.

Technique Name: Gouhou no Ouganjutsu (Retribution's Alchemy)
Element: Maruton
Description: A defensive art only. Using the natural chakra abilities of the Miyamoto Family, one will channel their chakra into the voice box. (although others with extensive singing/sound abilities can learn it too) Matching the natural harmonic tendencies of the area, the purest of singing voices can be obtained. As the heavenly singing radiates outwards, the element of an incoming elemental Ninjutsu changes to the user's specifications. However, it doesn't stop the effect, it just switches the element type.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Character: Miyamoto Mamoru
Technique Name: Furakutaru no Jutsu
Description - "Vibrational Manipulation + Basic Shape Manipulation", or "Pattern Manipulation" is the best way to describe it. Used most commonly in conjunction with Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu for maximum effect.

Character: Miyamoto Mamoru
Technique Name: Ueru Kihaku no Jutsu (The Art of Planting the Soul)
Description: The user can read & change the emotions of many things/entities in a small area through their breathing techniques. Proven in history, many Kings/Pharaoh/Presidents have been noted in being able to control the mood of a gathering simply by the way they breathe: this is no different.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:27 pm
User ImageE r g o
• Walk :: Okay.
○ Move :: Okay.
• Animate :: Restrict it to humanoid forms, please.
○ Double Helix :: Have it so the user is effected too, but the move can be sent to a specific area.
• Retribution :: Okay.

A o e
• Furakutaru :: Please explain.
○ Soul Plant :: Okay.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm
Gunsei: Humanoids only? XP May I ask why?
Inryoku: All righty then.

Edit: Where do these go once approved?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm
User ImageGunsei: Just so you can't make like... ridiculous abomination hybrid clock tower owl goat dinosaurs.
> _ >;;

And...
Erk...
I've gotta go make the thread in the Jutsu List sub-forum.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:45 pm
o.o; That sounds... strange... I'm not going to do ridiculous things like that--you can hold me to that--but having things like blobs and cats would be nice. If not, oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:50 pm
User ImageAheh, it was mainly the amorphous constructs I was really worried about. ^ ^;;
Also, the link to where your approved jutsu go has been added to the rules in the first post.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 pm
Ah. =o Neither are ever used in direct conflict, their main uses are for intelligence gathering. Is that fine?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 pm
User ImageYeah, that should be fine if they have no battle purpose.

No problem

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:59 pm
Yeah, it's mainly defense and scouting, nothing too serious. One doesn't attack with a telescope very often, ne?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:08 pm
Not a problem.

Technique Name: Furakutaru no Jutsu
Fractals are seen throughout nature as an efficient way to construct. With Douka active, I could have an arm turn into the shape of a fern, a snowflake, a coastline, etc... (the last one doesn't make sense, but it's an example)

Outside of Douka, it could be used to drag the ground, a wall, a ceiling, etc into the same shapes. One could run their finger across a wall, & have all sorts of nifty little broccoli pop-out from where one made physical contact with the wall. Doing large-scale production with it seems rediculous, as it's not much of an offensive move.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 am
User ImageWhat's Douka anyway?
. _ .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:21 pm
'Douka' by itself is my shortened way of saying Shinranbanshou Douka no Jutsu. (big name, lol) 'Douka' is translated as assimilation, absorption, or adaptation, but mainly just as the first one for Naruto references. I left this Douka jutsu ability off of its Manipulations list because it wasn't shown or hinted at within any manga or anime material. ^_^  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:46 am
User ImageMmm...
I looked up the technique, and I'm honestly not too sure about allowing it. =/