Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
No Way Out Press Conference Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:19 pm
*Randy Orton smirked as he walked into a crowded room full of reporters. He raised his title into the air.*

RKO does not die!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:52 pm
*Alex comes out next, her head bandaged slightly. She goes to the podium, "I blame myself for this whole mess i have gotten myself into. But at No Way Out, i will not be the one to blame for what happens to that sick b*****d Carlito;. People may think I have no chance against him, but the b***h Alex is ready to be awakened. Shes going to come out and bring hell! I will free my daugther and myself from his grasp! Carlito is going to hell! You will pay for all the pain you have cuased me and my daugther these past few months!" The crowd cheers as Alex just stares.*  

Cecislava

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:56 pm
*Orton sat down and clapped. Just then Carlito walked in and smirked.*

Right. Like she's going to beat me. When I'm done, she'll see how cool I really am.

*The crowd booed him.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:02 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A

Right. Like she's going to beat me. When I'm done, she'll see how cool I really am.

*The crowd booed him.*
*Alex moves to attack him.*  

Cecislava

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:04 pm
*Kalos was in a different room for the press conference thing*

Reporter: How do you plan on beating this Gravedigger guy?

"Plan? I don't plan anything. But it's quite simple. I mean look at all I accomplished. I became a GM, won the IC belt, one half of the tag team champ, what else is there? "

Now you said something about a new era..what does that mean?

"Well basically everyone in here has their own thing they like to do. Like Edge..he has Lita. And Alex..she has to face Carlito. But as for me..I'm going in one of the deadliest matches there is. We're not talking bout barbed wires or anything like that. We're talking fire. This is the start of a dangerous Kalos"

What you mean dangerous?

"Meaning I'm not gonna be a nice guy that often. You tick me off..I'm gonna come right back at you."

Why aren't you defending your IC belt in the match

"You know..that sounds like a good idea..I'm gonna do that. So at NWO, it will be grgavedigger and Kalos in an inferno match for the IC belt."

Thank you for your time Kalos

"No problem"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:06 pm
Cecislava
Rich Harden Oakland A

*The crowd booed him.*

*The audience began a "Holy Sh*t" chant. Guards came and removed them.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Cecislava

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:08 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Cecislava
Rich Harden Oakland A

*The crowd booed him.*

*The audience began a "Holy Sh*t" chant. Guards came and removed them.*
*Alex screams curses at Carlito as security pulls her out of the room,*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:45 pm
*Rhamm makes his way out to the conference from the back, passing Alex on his way*

Let's make this short, sweet, and to the point. I don't care who my opponent is. I'll make short work of him and bring the World Heavyweight Championship where it belongs: around my waist and in the New Blood.  

Pharaoh Ramases

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:24 pm
buckey_2006
Gravedigger: "think? i dont think,"
((Hehe, sorry... xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:54 pm
Bad walked in and walked up to the podium.

Reporter: At first you were in a Street Fight but now you're in an Inferno Match what did you think of this when you heard this?

Bad: Well I liked the street fight so I could hurt Jed. Now its gonna be more fun to burn him.

Reporter: Now what do you think of Gravedigger in the match though?

Bad: I dont care with him as long as he stays out of my way.

Reporter: Back to the thing with Jed why did you tend to turn on him?

Bad: One thing he's weak. During our Casket match against Lita and Kalos he got eleminated by Lita. What I'm thinking about that part is why the hell does he even HAVE the tittle? Another thing he's been walking around talking about this new group called the X-Laws? Well he won't be proud when my plan comes out on NWO.

Reporter: Well thank you Badboy.

Bad: No problem. And one thing Jed is gonna have to watch out.  

brad013

criscarter801

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:22 am
Next Petey Williams "Nakomas" steps up to the podium.

reporter: since you will be in a match with Sabin, how do you think you will fare against him?

Nako: "I think it will be a good fight, but i will try my best to beat my brother....

reporter: who are your allies going into NWO???

Nako: "No allies heading into NWO, but my other allies are New Blood...

Nakomas setps back off the podium  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:23 am
Chris Sabin stepped up to the podium

reporter: Since your IC title loss to New Blood teammate Kalos, what are your plans to regain the belt?

Sabin "regain the belt? not gonna happen! See, my goal is to bring as much gold to New Blood as possible!

reporter: i see. What about NWO then? your not having a match.

Sabin: I will once i find a way to beat Sam, Figgy, and Sliv to become the NEW X Division Champion!

*crowd cheers as Sabin leaves*  

Blunt001

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:23 pm
Jed music hits and he came out with the title over his shouldar .Jed gets to the poidum.

Hey every one how's it going,they scream.

Well like Bad over there said before i was put in the casket first ,but the reason was becuase .Me and Lita battled for more then 30 minutes ,but in the first ten we started to bleed . She blinded me with a perpersrpay,then i was hit with the twist of fate on the steel steps,i tried to fight but nothin.So i'm sorry Bad for that,but you know what ,just becuase i'm sorry about that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you.Also bad Street fights aren't nothin i've been in alot of them i injuryed sean at a time.That is preetty hard.

.the fans scream

Ok i'm telling you all this ,becuase it's like a memorail right now,becuase like most of you know my contract is up after wrestlemaina.(that's when i plan on quiting gaia,but my friend is helping me out convicing me not.).I plan on going out with a bang ,but i might not even reach Wrestlemaina ,becuase of the inferno match ,i've been in two in my whole caree(SP?),and there hell .One of those matches was agianst one of my opponent over there,Bad knows what i'm talking about.
But i've been getting help from a friend he was in the first ever inferno match.

in a weird voice .................Hardy is coming..............

Ok that was weird ,but like i was saying i have gotten training .

Lets move on ,you jed points at a fan

Fan OMG You pointed at me...ha ha ha ....I wanted to know when is going to be your rematch close if you ever lose your title,what i mean is what match style would it be.

Jed===It would be a Table match,i geust.

Fan====thank you
Your welcome
No more qeustions.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:18 pm
*Vick entered the room.* "At No Way Out when I face five other men in the Elimination Chamber I will prove why I deserve that money in the bank or #30 spot in the Royal Rumble. And I don't care if it's Raw or Smackdown or Road Rage and I heard rumors that Big Show may come back and to tell you the truth, I'm not that worried about it, because I know that in the end it will be me that reigns on top. And that's why I issued the challenge to Orton. If Orton wins, I walk out that door, but if I win, I will stay in the business and then at No Way Out, I will prove why I am the best in the WWF. So you just wait, next time I'm up here will be at the Royal Rumble press conference." *Vick walked off.*  

VivaLaRaza1994

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces