Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Game Masters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: writing, stories, character, development, feedback 

Reply Main Forum
The Official Welcome Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:50 am
Hello to anyone who may be reading this - and welcome to CSD.

I am the Captain, and I'm here to answer any questions you may have. If you'd like to PM me, please start the subject with CSD, so that I know it's about the guild.

I hope that this guild will prove useful to you! smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:08 am
Hope you don't mind if I treat this like a welcome/intro thread. sweatdrop

Anyways, this invitation popped up for me at a time when I'm really interested in roleplaying on Gaia and character creation! I've tried getting other people interested in it, but to no avail. Heh, I even have a thread in another Guild that's essentially a miniature character-creation-focused version of this Guild, but so far it's gotten minimal traffic. I look forward to finally being able to discuss these kinds of things with others! I'm also hoping I can meet some experienced writers/RPers so I can improve. 3nodding  

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 am
Thanks for the invite, Eylios. =] I only recently got back into writing (after a 6 year writers block x_x), and something like this is exactly what I'm looking for.

Looking forward to helping others, and hearing their opinions on my work.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:27 am
I don't usually spend much time in Guilds but I admit, this one looked interesting! I have a BA in Creative Writing but have written very little recently and am trying to get more serious about it. Looking forward to see how this goes 3nodding  

Lazarus Larkin

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250

welian

Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:41 am
Well, I'm so glad all of you were interested! I'm sorry the guild isn't a more welcoming place. I'm home sick today, and while surfing Gaia I suddenly said to myself: "Damn. CSD was fun. Lemme try and bring it back."

So, if there's anything you see that really should done around the guild, please give me a holler.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:46 am
Now HERE is a guild I could actually be totally active in *-* I've been needing some major inspiration lately, so maybe this'll help xD
My name is Amber, but you can call me Haru or Haruhi ^^
I'm 16, almost seventeen!
I'm engaged [nein, don't be shocked >< It makes it awkard].
I love writing <3 How can I not? It's the best way for me to portray emotion <3
And that's just a basic rundown xD I'll introduce myself in length at a later date!
Thank you so much for the invite, Eylios!

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

TercesX

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 am
*glomps Sami*
Hey there! Haven't seen you in a while! ^_^

*ahem*
Hello there!
My username is TercesX, but I usually go by Trace!
:3
Nice to meet you all.

I've been trying to get more active in Roleplaying and improving my writing (I even attended some writing seminars at a recent convention) and I'm glad somebody's noticed me.
^^`
I always feel giddy when something like this comes along and I'm picked.
<3
So I shall stick around.
See what shows up.
And hopefully help this guild as much as it'll help me.
^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:57 am
Haruhi Fujioka Hitachiin
Now HERE is a guild I could actually be totally active in *-* I've been needing some major inspiration lately, so maybe this'll help xD
My name is Amber, but you can call me Haru or Haruhi ^^
I'm 16, almost seventeen!
I'm engaged [nein, don't be shocked >< It makes it awkard].
I love writing <3 How can I not? It's the best way for me to portray emotion <3
And that's just a basic rundown xD I'll introduce myself in length at a later date!
Thank you so much for the invite, Eylios!
Heh, I got married not too long ago at age 18, so I know it's not impossible to find real love at a young age. ^_^

Sorry to hear you're sick Eylios! That's never fun. Can't really think of anything that needs to be done... depends on how you like to run a Guild. XP One thing I see a lot is a thread that's a list of links to helpful resources.

And oh my gosh, hi Terces! =D  

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100

Shilo_Davis

3,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 am
I must say, I was very pleased when I saw this request! I am participating in National Novel Writing Month! Now that we are here, I think we should all participate together!! That would be a great activity to get this guild underway, I think! What say you Eylios? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:06 pm
:3

CSD has been dead for so many months, there's really no way I can express how giddy your presence is making me.

I'm 17, almost 18, and I started roleplaying, oh, about 3 years ago, I think. Ever since I took an AP English Language course (which is technically call English Language and Composition - it's a whole class on analyzing and interpreting nonfiction essays, for those of you who might not know) last year, I've been trying to better my roleplaying. I'd like to start writing short stories, but as I am now, I'm not that great. I tend to skimp on detail and derail the plot.

@Sami: Thanks for the sympathy, heh. I think all I have is a cold, and that I should be fine if I spend the rest of the weekend sleeping propped up. A resource thread wouldn't be a bad idea at all, actually. Would you like to help me with that project?

@Shilo: NaNoWriMo... I knew a girl who participated a few years ago. That sounds like a great guild project! After what I said about my writing, it may be just the thing I need!

welian

Captain

Psychedelic_Nitemare

Tipsy Inquisitor

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:17 pm
Thanks a bunch for the invite! This place just might be my life saver when November rolls around.

Anyway, a little about me. I'm about to start my second year of college and still a little undecided about my future. I've been thinking lately that maybe I should be a Pokemon master. We'll see how that turns out. hahaha As for my writing, I got a couple plots that I've been toying around with, but I never seem to finish anything. >< Hopefully NaNoWriMo will change that around for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 pm
Sami Von Disco
Heh, I got married not too long ago at age 18, so I know it's not impossible to find real love at a young age. ^_^

There's one person who doesn't find it odd <3  

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

kyubiiofrage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:26 pm
Hmm, seems like an interesting place.

Anyway, I'm 24, and have been roleplaying off and on for about 5 or 6 years. I've been told I'm a fairly decent writer, so a way to be able to improve is always interesting to me. I look forward to hanging out here.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:35 pm
I look forward to having you hang around here too!  

welian

Captain

kyubiiofrage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 pm
Eylios
I look forward to having you hang around here too!

Thanks, Can I ask what made you want to invite me?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff