Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|| Channel Kumo Broadcast || :Announcements: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:14 pm
Kumogakure Announcements

This is the forum for announcements and information; this is not a chat room. Anyone using this forum as a chatroom will be warned once, then kicked out of the village and dealt with properly by the guild Captain or Vice Captains.

Announcements will be color coded as such:

Blue - Oinin/Anbu Announcement
Green - General Announcement
Indigo - Questions for the Raikage
Orange - Ranking/Exam Announcement
Red - Warning/Urgent Information
Tan - Important Announcement
Brown - Going Away or Missing Announcement
Blue - Squad Information | Announcement

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:43 pm
Congratulation, The Guild Has Opened Meaning The Village Is Ready For Posting!

Hello Everyone >.<
I am your Raikage; Sanjii, but everyone calls me Mikey. My whole goal for Kumogakure is to make it as strong as it cans. Doesn't mean I'm trying to build an army but I want to make sure no deaths happen. As Raikage, everyone is already my family. Doesn't mean I'm going to be kind though. My character is almost the complete opposite >.
I'm not much of a busy person in life so you should see me on quite a lot. I'm more of an night person though. I sleep like I'm dead during the day so forgive me if your waiting for me and I don't post until later on. However, I promise to try my best as Raikage. [/Hugs] Now!

GET YOUR BUTTS POSTING!!!!

Sanjii9227

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 am
[ Warning! ]

There seem to be an active problem with two of the members in Kumogakure. One has yet to even post while the other only posted exactly once. I know as Raikage hasn't been "Super Active" as some may say but I change my village and do what I must whenever I am free. However, like I said. One has only posted once and the other not at all. Soooooooo! What I'm going to do. If they do not post by today then tomorrow I will delete their profile and open my village for two more members. If they are active enough to see this announcement then that would only mean they come here but never post. Anyway... You have a "DAY" people.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 am
[ General Announcement! ]

Heyyyyyy Kumo-Nin!
Sooooo I came to the understanding that the village has been moving kind of slow. Mainly because of that stupid Raikage..... We ain't going to shout any names. However, I can whipster. Cause of that damn Sanjii; Mikey. He been keeping everyone back. Sooo, feeling bad. He worked on a few things around the announcement area. He added the background and information. Then he added the rules he set on all ranks in Kumogakure. Then lastly he added the SQUADS. THAT'S RIGHT! Everyone is put in a Squad.

On another side off. Sanjii worked on the profile thread. He removed those who were inactity to allow future members a chance in the village. Kumogakure currently has a total of twelve members in the village. He will post in the profile approval thread that the village is open for three more members.

[ Squad Information & Announcement! ]

Congratulation Squad members!
Please excuse the amount of time it took myself to post the squads up. I am currently haven't a sleep problem but I'm not going to use that as an excuse. Anyway, there are three squads. Two are full and the last is not. I am sowwie for that but there aren't enough members in the village at the moment.

[ Squad One ]
To my understanding. All three of the members in squad one are with their rightful Sensei in Role Play. I wish you all the best of luck. He will now be the one that assign minor missions and teaches techniques; B'rank and lower. If any of the members aren't with the Sensei of Squad One then act like the Raikage has spoken on an announcement Mic throughout the village telling you to report to the Temple Of Perserverance to meet your squad.

[ Squad Two ]
Since I know none of you have met with your Sensei. I will like you all to act like the Raikage spoke on an announcer and told you all to gather at the Ancient Ruins to meet with your Sensei. There your Sensei will teach techniques and hand the squad minor missions to his liking.

[ Squad Three ]
Since I know none of you have met with your Sensei. I will like you all to act like the Raikage spoke on an announcer and told you all to gather at the Livid Landings to meet with your Sensei. There your Sensei will teach techniques and hand the squad minor missions to his liking.

Sanjii9227

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Good day everyone~

A special broadcast from the Sh. iN. radio station today.

By tomorrow's end, Kumogakure will be the first village to include the UPC, or Unique Playable Character, [ Kage's Advisor ].

This position will be given to [ Mana_ecl Zetsuya ].

In Sanji's absence, Mana will be at the village office in order to take care of the duties of the Raikage.

Thank you all very much,
and have a nice day~

Sh. iN. signing off.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Hello Kumogakure.
Some of you may not know be aware that I use to be the Raikage. I been having problems with my internet and problem at home. Forgive thee for leaving to silently. Currently my problems are clear and I can return to my position. That's only if you want me as Raikage though.

Since the problems have not been changed since I created the Village. I'm going to have an activity check. Just to try and see the exact number of members in Kumogakure. I'm basically going to ask for your rank, character, and current situation with character.

Mana if you like your Character and want to stay in the village. I don't mind asking Shane to make your character real. I'm not sure if its only a NPC or an actual character. I wouldn't mind keeping you though.

This is all I have right at the moment. Thanks for your time everyone.
[/Vanishes]

Sanjii9227

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 pm
[ Important Announcement! ]

Good Evening Kumogakure.
I come to announce that I'm about to post a Newer Profile. Since I can clearly see the numbers in our current Profiles and the Check In are not matching. So I will state this here in the announce since everyone who's in the village should read these when posted. After I created the new profiles. Those who has a profile in Kumogakure only have a week to post their profile. If that week is passed and you haven't done what I suggested. Then you will no longer be a member of Kumogakure nor will you be able to post your profile still believing you can keep your character...In this Village.

Thank you for your time. See you all in Role Play members.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 pm
[ Important Announcement! ]

Evenin' there, Kumo!
To avoid confusion in regards to the newer profile, we've had some absentees. With clutter and whatnot (and for the sake of my mad organization needs), I'm going to ask you to repost your profiles in the new thread, be they new or old, so long as they are currently breathing, not MIA (which they shouldn't be anyhow). For the most part, I'll be keeping the primary page up to date, with names and rankings.

[ General Announcement Announcement! ]

By now, most of you are likely aware, but some of you may be wondering... Why is this jerk sending out announcements? Well, prior to this, most of you have likely interacted with the temporary adviser known as Uwanosora. However, recently there has been a change in power, and with a promotion on my part, Kumo's adviser has departed, and I have brought in someone new for position of.... Wait for it. Wait for it! Raikage. For now, we'll be running without an adviser, until I select one of use.

Good for you for peekin' in! See y'all in characters, fellas.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 pm
[ To the Raikage ]

Date: June 10th, 2011

Description: Dear Raikage,
Please take the following few days to feel free to alter, update, and add detail to the main posts of your village's threads. It has been brought to my attention that some villages are lacking in detail, so by insisting that all village leaders update the information of the their location posts, we will be able to reduce confusion and argument, while increasing roleplay quality. Thank you very much.
-Shinsua

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:35 am

Greetings, my villagers!

The year has gone by, and Kumogakure has survived once more! Despite having lost members (due to the time skip, but all those removed can be marked as MIA due to events), the village Hidden in the Clouds continues to thrive, and I'd like to thank you all for making it such a successful village!

Now, that the time skip has taken place, I want y'all to bring your OC's down to the new thread, constructed freshly over the "year", our new village plaza!

Also, I'd like you all to congratulate Redera Issun and Azeiel the Fallen, for taking up the reins of responsibility, and have joined your Raikage in the administration's upper tiers as advisers. As such, they will be assisting in doling out missions, promotions and head bands.

Thank you for your time!

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The first part of the Chunin Exams and Jounin Evaluations are now open.

You will be asked to, in roleplay form:
• Venture from [ Ikebana Village ] to [ Autumn Country. ]
• Describe your entry and starting of the tests. ( Simply control the proctor to get your test. )
• Print your name on the height of the scroll, and sign on the final section.
• On the back of the provided scroll, sign your name again, in brush and ink.

Additional information can be found, and must be read, [ here. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:52 pm
So...you know when you get your band, and your Raikage/Adviser either looks all proud or says something like; "We expect great things from you" and stuff like that?

Well that time has now come, darling cloud babes-- like many events before.

Prove, that you can hold your village down---in it's time of need

---or run away with your tail between your legs. If that's all you got left to protect.

And naturally, there's always the reward system to look forward to.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 pm
Congratulations for those brave souls that somehow stopped the first line of attack!

Rewards for those who had participated (as in fought or at least got affected by either or both the enemies for at least 3 posts)::

From the ravaged chasm created by the npc Shima and from the fiery dragon made from the demonic Chikami, had created respondent ores. Each participant may just take one and take it to Takumi to forge it into a free custom weapon (that does not take up a custom slot), or any basic object. Some Basic Object suggestions: Simple Flute, etc.

It's only special affinity; allows the user's chakra to change the weapon's aesthetic features. So for someone who has a misty chakra appearance, the sword or non weapon object would take on a misty veil or the blade would reflect a misty environment, etc. Don't mistake it for an elemental custom.

The ore itself is limited. The most one can make out of it should be basic object, an accessory. Or weapon. And if weapon; ranging from a baton or to a katana.

Keep in mind, it's breakable within reason.

Those who are worthy for this reward::

+ Black
+ Rikio
+ Kenji
+ Kasumi
+ Daitomi
+ Thanatos
+ Haki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 pm
[ Warning! ]

Something odd is stirring within the boundaries of the ruins of our precious Edible Creations. Inhabitants are experiencing symptoms along the lines of gratuitous quantities of brute strength, with a steep drop in cognitive capabilities and individuality. Due note, they still appear to be breathing, and are citizens of Kumogakure.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 pm
It's that time of the year again! Young Clouds, the elites, elders, and yours truly, all highly recommend in participating in this event. It is one of the annual events that showcase your abilities to the rest of the world! Show them the real that make them squeal! Leave a strong (positive) mark on them all! Scour the competition with our brazen youth! Aiiiiiyeeeeh!!!

Snow_Akechi

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Yukiko Miyamoto

Tsukino17

Reaper Elyse

Avedis Angelus

KiDtaztic

BarronVonManfreadGreed

dreadno

Motion Blur

Braska_s Final Aion

Aquos Dragoa

North Lotus

Shiro no Kitsune

The Legendary Noob

Zero_ryukai

SomeWittyNameGotScrewed

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games