Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Pool Party~<3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:08 pm
My favorite rps have to do with pools and the thought of it makes me think back to happier times in my life. Enough of my past though...So would anyone like to join me in a swim? Please note that I kinda hate one liners so please use your awesome writing skillz..sorry for that I'm an English dweeb lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:11 pm
Name: Momo Kuki
Personality: Fun loving and coy but she treats the ones she cares for with kindness and the utmost respect.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:00 pm
name/matsuki yano
age/21
personality/studious and nerdy but flirtatious and a little perverted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:15 pm
Momo walked up to the public pool on a dreadfully hot day. With her warm baby pink towel in hand and her bag slung over her arm holding a magazine,her cell phone and sunscreen she made herself at home on one of the chairs sitting at the edge of the pool. "My goodness its hot out today. Huh, I wonder why this place is so deserted on such a scorcher of a day?" She asked loudly as she shrugged and grabbed her bag and set it beside her chair. Laying her chair down she decided to take a nap before attempting the plunge into the inviting but possibly frozen water of the pool.  

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:03 pm
matsuki was swimming in the pool she was a sight to behold including every way she said nothing however  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:14 pm
As she laid on her chair the heat slowly eating away at her, she heard a sound. It sounded like someone was in the water she gently lifted her head and turned it to see a very beautiful girl enjoying the water. "Hi there." She said sleepily as the sun had cooked her and was having an effect on her causing her to blush slightly.  

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 pm
youll cook out here i have an indoor pool i would love if you would join me  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 am
Momo smiled and brushed her hair away from her face. "With an offer like that how can I refuse?" She answered sitting up to look at the girl. "But first may I ask your name? Surely such a beautiful creature has a name rivaling that beauty." Momo said in a sly tone.  

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:46 am
im matsuki yano i came to this area just today and already settled in but im unpacking still so its not entirely complete but the pools ready ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:40 am
"Hello Matsuki Yano, that's such a beautiful name. Mine is Momo Kuki and I would very much like to accompany you." Momo looked at her, her eyes glimmering at the water bound maiden. She pulled her hair back and clipped it grinning at her as she approached the water.  

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 pm
they walked up to her house and it was apparent she was rich her home was a 3 story manor with a pool courtyrd and 4 acres of land  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:07 pm
"Wow you have a big house." Momo said her eyes wide at the very sight of this place. She blushed as she looked at the girl standing next to her. She was still wet from the pool they had just been at and her dripping wet hair clung to her body. Momo grabbed her towel and lightly wiped the water from her face. "Sorry its just.. your very cute."  

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:10 pm
you too im flattered  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 pm
A light blush appeared on her face and she smiled. 'I wonder what will happen later on my goodness she's cute.' Momo thought quietly to herself as she stood with Matsuki.  

momijisohma619

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

zZzNuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 pm
matsuki picked a peach from an indoor tree and reclined happily  
Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff