Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:51 am
Hokage's Office

User Image

Reinforced with Black Steel x

User Image

Current (Temporary) Hokage: Shi Akatoki
Willed Successor: --

Former Hokage: Ivilice Takamatsu
Preceding Hokage: Mashiro Hatake
Preceding Hokage: Ryoku Nara

Freshly repaired and in propper order stands the office if the hokage. Inside anbu are stained to guard important items and records. The office itself as been made larger to feature a small pond in one far corner. The rooftop of the building now has many seals carved into it to deploy barriers in case of emergency.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

"We do not have anger issues, we just love blood."
"Together, Shiva and I are invincible."

Genin || Konohagakure [ Leaf ] || Tamer || Hari Clan

Erika lets out a soft sigh as Shiva follows behind her. Erika wished to learn Taijutsu, but after all the trouble and fights she got into and so on forth. She's not even sure if the Kage will allow her to learn the Taijutsu that she wishes to learn. Stopping before the building, Shiva nudges her head against Erika's butt to push her forward. Erika glances down towards Shiva. Shiva is the only one who can actually stand up to Erika because Erika doesn't get into a fight with her best friend. Erika then looks a bit annoyed. Letting out a sigh, she enters into the building with Shiva following behind her. Once they reach to the door, Erika should at least be nice and knock on the door for once. Erika taps on the door gently, waiting for a respond, hoping that the Hokage will be in. And how is she going to explain for her constant fights?  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

She didn't waste time making her way in, she couldn't be bothered with who was there. She hurried at a quick pace through the hallways of the building. Coming to the door where she was met by a girl with hair of crimson, and a tiger that seemed scarred by constant battle. The young woman known as Mona stood behind the duo of woman and animal. Her right hand sliding to her hip as she stared at them. Why were they waiting? A Kage's duties were too their Village. There was no need to wait. "If you only wish to stand with agape mouths at a door that cannot answer your requests. Please do stand aside so one who would confront such a difficult object as a doorknob and enter." Her way of speech was not normal by any means. Not even for proper tone, but yes an insult lie in her words. if the doorknob was to advanced for their minds they needed to step aside. She would show the barbarians how it was utilized.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika heard someone coming as Shiva simply looked at the woman. Erika stands there, waiting for respond then the woman spoke. Erika quickly snarled at her in anger, her canines showing as she was going to pounce the woman and claw her face off but yelped in pain when Shiva has bitten her calf, blood going to the ground.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona's eyes shifted to the cat when she heard the distressing cry. Such vulgar words to use in anyone's presence. But alas, Mona knew that others used these kinds of words. She would hold no ill will because of them. "It seems the tiger holds more respect than you ever could. This is the office of our Village's protector, as such you should hold yourself with more poise. Less you be known as some urchin about the street, clamoring for food as the rats do. Understood...person..." The name of this woman she had just realized she did not know. Nor did she truly care to know at all. But her tiger had gained some respect due to its actions, be it boy or girl. Though Mona's eyes drifted pass Erika and onto the door once more. "I believe I asked you to step aside, I await a response that is of positive or negative annotation."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika grimaces painfully as Shiva was tearing her muscle now by dragging her. Erika finally obeys and stand by the wall. She watches Shiva quick but understanding body language, hearing her soft growls as if they are communicating and laughs softly, smirking slyly towards the woman. "Shiva wants me to tell you that certainly, go right ahead, after all a slut like you should know how to open doorknobs without having the proper mannerisms to knock first and wait for a respond." She says snarling softly as Shiva too, doesn't seem to be too pleased by Mona's presence for insulting Erika in that way. Especially since Erika was actually behaving, the one time she behaves, someone insulted her best friend, so Shiva is not pleased after all that pep talk she gave to Erika of why she should behave in the Kage's office.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Mona tilted her head to the right slightly, so she was a slut? Oh that was something good to know, she hadn't been informed. "Thank you so much for informing me of my...whore like status. It would have been embarrassing if someone were to ask and I said I wasn't one...So to you person, and your cat I offer my deepest gratitude for the information." An obvious ploy at sarcasm, an irritable one at that. For her face read complete seriousness as did her tone. Never wavering to allow for smile nor laughter. Her right hand slid away from her hip as she began to walk forward, as she passed by Erika and Shiva her eyes shot over to them. Why? Because their actions and their words were not pleasant ones by any means. Though Mona would not be dragged down by such things. "You should get your wound treated, bleeding in front of the Hokage is disrespectful...you'll get no sympathy for having a rash attitude and an animal that cripples you...what a pair." Her arm extended to grip the doorknob and turn it before the door slid open.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika pupils narrows out of anger as the woman does not know how to shut up. Shiva even got on her fours, ready to pounce as Erika beats Shiva to it. Erika, her nails digs into the floor angrily, on all fours and attempts to pounce Mona to take her down and attempts to claw her blindly. Shiva on the other hand, attempts to claw the woman legs and maybe try to give her a bite on the calf just to see what it's like for Erika to go through.  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

Her grip released the doorknob, things being that mannerisms gave away what actions were to come. Erika going on all fours was a hostile action, digging her claws into the floor was another. It was more than enough time for Mona to readjust what she needed to dodge, counter or whatever she so chose to do in this situation. The counter, of course, would be done in one motion flowing with Erika. Mona would jump backwards as Erika's pounce descended upon her. For a moment Shiva would be below Erika, as Shiva went for Mona's legs. And with Erika's downward motion from the pounce and Mona's advantage at being higher as well as dodging. it would only take a slight push downwards to Erika to have her slam into the top of Shiva. Mona would land through the doorway and stand with her back to the Hokage's desk, where the woman was more than likely sitting. Mona's right hand sliding to her waist. She didn't really care much for respect right now, they wouldn't attack her again and get away with just a shove.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:26 pm
These.. Would likely be her comrades..? Yes.. It was more then expected that these two, fighting over such frivolous matters, would prove to be the future of the shinobi world. It wasn't this person's place to judge though; she had more important matters to attend to. With that in mind, she would finally turn the corner on the hall, far down from where the little spat in front of the Kage's office doorway took place. All the while she walked, she worked to fasten a mid-sized vanity mirror into the back neck hole of her smallish top (said item had been used to unnoticeably spy on the two the entire time). After a few moments worth of maneuvering about the blade across her back, she was successful. Now, by the time all of this was complete, she'd be near an open door frame. Mere inches from where the event had just taken place, the young woman stood.. Black hair, about shoulder length.. Chestnut eyes.. a slightly developed figure.. and some really unique shinobi wear. A black turtleneck top with the sleeves severed and missing up to a point just before the joints.. No portion to cover the lower abdomen, putting that all in plain sight. Her lower body was covered by a shortish skirt, stopping at a point to reveal sleek, but muscular, legs. The boots she wore went up to the lower thighs, matching her top and such with ease. Conclusion: She was pretty cute~

"Ahem..?" The firm tone came clear as day through the office, entering just before she did. She came in, overstepping any mess in the doorway wordlessly, bowing lightly to the two in her immediate area.. The same two she thought were pretty silly for fighting. Nonetheless, two dull eyes and a respectful smile laid upon her face. She wasn't putting on a front.. Just letting her thoughts swoon about for the time being. Not like anything important was going on yet. With her head bowed slightly, she went to speak to the two other girls first. ".. I'm Tsunumi, Aeria. It's nice to make your acquaintances.. I take it you two are also here to meet our leader..?" With that her head would turn slightly, large and glittering eyes attempting to make brief contact before turning back to a more straight position; she was facing the Kage's desk, after all. She would wait the, what she thought would be, few moments time before speaking towards the woman in charge. Surely she would have something more important to say, seeing as though something so odd had just occurred before her own domain. It would be best to remain silent.. Rumor was the more docile and accepting, the better things flowed round' these parts.

FcK DaH WoRld

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Erika Hari & Shiva

Erika feels her body slam against Shiva, but they both responded fast. Erika hands reaches up to Mona's leg in attempt to slam her down to the ground and not to mention, claw her leg. Though the sneaky woman somehow got into the Kage office, Erika tackled down the door, breaking it off by it's hinges. Shiva, realizing that this has gone too far, tackled Erika down as they wrested on top of the door that is now laying on the ground. They didn't even noticed the next girl that has walked in. Finally, after several seconds, of growling, clawing, snarling, bearing the teeth, Shiva is on top of Erika, the damn 300 pound something full grown tiger as Erika struggles to get the damn cat off of her. "Get off of me you fat cat!" She snarls towards her best friend. This is just one of their friendly moments.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:43 pm
Hearing what was going on, and listening to the words that softly went through the door into her ears, Hera knew only one person to talk with such attitude. Mona. She knew that her little cousin was something to avoid, and she was the one to be stuck with her in her village. "Mona..." She sighed with such a name being spoken at such a time. The village was new, and her office was already becoming a mess in her eyes. As she thought about Mona's unruliness, she heard the door fall to the ground, and from then the room was quiet. The dead silence meant nothing but a future disaster that was to take place. "I will skin your cat and make her into a giant fur coat if you do not tame that beast, and I will rip your hair out and use it as a wig for bald children if you don't act more respecting in my office. I don't know who you are or care of that sort of thing either, unless you respect me and rightfully clean up what mess you have created." Hera was no pleased, there were three young women in her office and the estrogen in the air was filling the room faster than the amount of alcohol Kimiko filled herself with. "First, stand up and present yourselves nicely, and present you names as I call you. Second, wear nice clothing or your ugliness will be kept out of my sight. Third, by all means act like a woman in my presence." Hera said as she then stood up, and faced the women who stood before her desk. Her long pink silk robe that hit the floor was decorated with cherry blossoms, and in her hair was one of her own flowers she grew. Her presences was sort of, demonic, but goddess-like in it's own way.  

Allemagne

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 pm
Uchiha Sorin,.

User Image

"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest ,This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah. This is war"

Sorin after training began to walk into the hokage's office after all he trained pretty damn hard and then he chuckled as he heard a commotion then two of the hottest people were fighting. A girl with a ******** Tiger, yes a tiger something that you wouldn't want to mess with, and then a medic nin who looked like one of those nurses that has very good bedside manner and then some it was said. Anyway, Sorin chuckled and looked a the girl on the ground and spoke softly. "Well well, looky here I see a girl tackled by a pet of pure muscle, I'm Uchiha Sorin and what's your name." He remained leaning on the wall watching them calmly. He was an Uchiha with pride, well some pride although some of his clansmen made him wonder if they were even competent to handle the job of being an Uchiha. But he couldn't say anything for now, he was yet young and the world wide as he could see. He just now waited for answers. Then the hokage appeared so he bowed and spoke softly. "Hello Hokage-sama, how are you today? Uhm, I was wondering when you were going to have the teams posted up?"

Quote:
OoC:Holy Orders.

Jesus Christ mika, I turn around and you start to kick people's asses here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

"Hera...I came to speak but our meeting must be called short. You have visitors...and I think I need a flea bath....perhaps...Farewell dearest cousin..." Mona lifted from the ground and sprung over the sprawled woman and her cat. She bothered not introducing herself to any of the others. She wanted to leave this crowded place.

[OOC: Kickin who a**? Not mine, she can get the sauce!! ]

Misujage

Saint

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 pm
There was loud commotion going on already near the Hokage's Office and things were even hectic today so this meant that Konoha would be a lively Village like always. A young boy was heading down the hall with his hands placed loosely in his pockets so if he needed to use his hands he could just easily remove them without any hassle. He was young slick black hair that was not too long but also not short at the same time while he wore glasses since he had pretty bad vision. His attire was mainly of Red and Black which followed along the lines of his fashion. Continuing his stroll though the halls of the building the loud noise and commotion only continued to get louder and now he could tell that it was mainly female voices. He simply closed his eyes for a brief moment then a small smile grew on his face as his snickered under his breath from the lively folk. Shortly after he opened his eyes and almost headed into a wall since the hall moved in a curve for some odd reason regaining his composure he continued on.

Finally he reached the peak of all the loud noise and commotion which was the Hokage's Office simply noticing that the Office door was already open he simply just sat in the brim of the door removing his right hand slowly from his pockets he simply placed it on the henge of the door revealing his Glove that bared the "Uchiha Clan" mark as well as the "Konoha Leaf" symbol. This boy was not much older than everyone present maybe even the same age as them. He mainly kept to himself just watching them all be in their own little zone until he decided to enter the room finally returning his right hand back into his pocket as he strolled his way into the room as well as the almost chaotic yet loving atmosphere that was in the room. He noticed that the Hokage had made her appearance and bowed in respect then addressed himself "Hello Hokage-Sama, I am Uchiha Shizuku but some people call me Zu-Zu" his calm tone was pleasant as he rose his head slowly he gave off a warm smile then awaited a reply from her.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff