Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:23 pm
XXXXXXXX x Welcome to the Raikage's Office.

User Image

User Image

The Land of Lightning: best known for its high mountains, terrible weather, graceful waters and The Village Hidden in the Clouds. Kumogakure; filled with the strength and determination of a true shinobi, all show the will of the Raikage and the leadership she holds.

On the largest mountain in the land where the storm rages continuously, rests the village of Kumogakure in the center of nature's wonderful disaster. At the peak of the tallest mountain seen within the village is the Office of the Raikage. Nameless ANBU stand guard at the entrance to this structure.

The building itself is a remarkably large tower with windows dotting the exterior. These windows are not made of normal glass, however, but are reinforced to withstand gale force winds and the debris they carry. Upon entering the building at the lowest level, the visitor is greeted with a feeling of smallness as the inner core of the building is empty, allowing the visitor a view straight to the top of the metal tower. A single path winds around the walls all the way to the top of the building, various rooms and hallways branching off at certain points. In the center of the lobby is a circular fountain that gushes a clear, pure water that reflects the white of the tower around it.

Upon entering into the tower, one is met with a relatively simple looking lobby. Running waters about the edge, and a simple receptionist sitting near the back. Upon either side of the door, stand two statues made of marble about eight feet high. On the right stands the previous raikage, eyes hollowed out and set into the stone are a pair of jade stones. On the left stands Kumogakure's first adviser, the Sorceress of Iwagakure, Uwanosora. Much like the raikage, the adviser's eyes were hollowed out and filled with something else. Oddly though, hers is so much more complex, with mahogany being the outermost ring, ruby being the next, and in the very center sits stone, tinged red with blood. Blood of the adviser. Yet, the only thing each statue reads are their respective names, accompanied by the title Defender of the Clouds.

At the top of the building sits the Raikage's Office, which, by Bastet's request, has been made to resemble a massive meeting room, or opera house. What resemble windows are actually elaborate paintings that shift and move across the walls. In the center is a heavy wooden desk, upon which sits a small glass fishbowl with a pipe running out of the bottom, disappearing in to the floor. Next to it is the mass of paperwork needed to run the Village, and on the floor behind the raised platform that the Raikage works on is a plethora of wooden crates, each with a different kind of material hiding inside. Beneath the Raikage's desk sits a reflective pool of water, about three feet deep, and wide enough for two people to stand within. Due to its hidden location, few know of its place there, or why she keeps it so near.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
With pale hair and a powdered visage, she stood at the door of the Raikage's office. Locks of aquamarine trailed down the henges as her cheek as gently pressed toward the soft wood, " Be careful what you do..." Musing gently to herself as the door slowly opened, the side of her face greeting whoever lingered in as she closed the door behind her silently on the door frame.

Azorii

Partying Cat

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN|ORIGAMI NO DARA|x|x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

Aurelio swung open the doors in quite a bold fashion with a slight grin on his face. Japan really is quite something else! He noticed one slab of wood had only opened a quarter of the way and pulled that side shut in order to see what was blocking the way. "Ah!" his slight frame leapt out from behind the door. "Mi dispiace!" The boy bent low in an apologetic bow before the woman before him, allowing for a single lock or hair to flutter over his shoulder. He stood, revealing a face that bore a smile stretched even wider than before. He shut the door from which he entered and twirled to one corner of the room. "Don't let my presence, eh, how do you say... interrupt." His voice was light, but tinted with a strange accent. Leaning into the crevice with a friendly smile, he listened in on the words being exchanged.

---

I am currently with ||Raikage and... Who?||
I'm feeling ||in high hopes||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||The Kage...||

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 am
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Swoosh was the sound of this man entering a room. Tap was the sound of his soft footed, yet light weight shoes hitting the ground. Whoom was the sound of him traveling the hallways in stealth. The young Hatake who wished to gain permission to partake in several missions. These were not easy missions nor were they considered anything a rookie might be given. However, Len felt confident in his apparent abilities.

Entering into the office he stood silently noticing several others beating him to the punch. Guess that would mean he needs to be much faster now. Quickly he would approach the rest and wait on the Kage to get learning. If the Kage gave him a list of missions and few scrolls to practice his Raiton, he gladly serve him in any way he could. Perhaps later even an assassination mission which he dreamed of.

The well dressed, peppered hair Hatake member, is grayish, white and black garbs stood with his arms crossed over his chest, and the blade of his choice behind his back. A small mask representing the lightning god, covering his facial features. On the desk the Kage should find a scroll with his information on it, something only the Kage and his brother should know about.

With that bit of prep he stood calmly glancing around at the rest of his cloud family.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zettai Gao

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:31 am
User ImageUser Image
Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Kumo ~ CP: 200

XXXXXKnight follows behind his big brother a good distance causing him to run to caught up. Upon entering the office, he had lost site of him. "Damn this isn't good, this means I'll be the odd ball of our family already..........though that already may be to late....." Knight said to himself know running the the steps to the office. Reaching the door he dramatically came to a quick stop, turn the door nob slowly before enter. If anything he was trying to fix his clothes correctly and shift his hat correctly. It quickly took not of his brother Len having yet to be address, so he would simply stand beside him. The didn't quiet look the same, as Ken carry more of the traditional ninja look. Knight look more of royalty with multiple color beads in his head, not to mention his silly hat he loved. "I can't believe you left without me Len" Knight whispers to his big brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:36 pm
In a unknown room where members of her village couldn't enter, sat the Raikage in a meeting with her higher ranking shinobis. Plans were brought up about the village as well as the safety and all other matters that stood important. She sat in annoyance though she had to suffer through the meeting. Caring very little about the conversation, Kimiko begun to play with a strand of her black silky locks. The shinobis were just started to speak nonsense and get off topic. Kimiko knew at this moment that her time here was through. " Meeting over! " Standing from her chair and heading to the door, Kimiko left them be and through the halls she went until she stood in front of the doors of her office. Gripping the numb lightly and twisting it towards the left, she opened the door gentle as her eyes widen to group of people who stood in her office.

" Greetings..? Youth..? " Did she not lock her door before leaving? It mattered not. These Genins failed one rule and that was entering her office without being allowed too. " Next time children. You shall wait outside the office until I have granted your entrance. " A tone of authority she spoke in towards the Genin as she made her way to her Raikage's seat. Sitting down lightly in the chair, she crossed her arms and looked to the children. " What have brought you too my office? "

Sanjii9227

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Kumo ~ CP: 200

XXXXX"Look here, we don't want anything from the likes of you, more like are you going to lead this village or not? Genin do serve a point, or are you gonna sit on your a**, instead of guiding our training? Hopefully there won't be a next time, so we don't have to go through this." Knight mouth off towards the kages, who seems to have a chip on the shoulder. If anything Knight was known for being a royal pain, if not a smart a**. For a split second he had forgot his brother had even been in the office. All he even wanted was to receive his stuff, enlist, and then go train.

(you asked for it lol)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

A young man appeared setting on the edge of the Raikage's desk. His arms were crossed firmly in front of his chest, his neck bent back so he was able to see the Raikage. A smile on his face, his sapphire blue eye's filled with joy. "Hello Lady Raikage, How are you this fine day?" the young child filled the room with a gentle laughter before bringing his neck back to its original position. A clueless look on his face as he stared at all the Genin. They all looked weird certainly a strange bunch. But he wasn't one to speak now was he? He was very strange himself. His arms smoothly unfolded and his right index finger was placed gently on the tip of his chin, were it then began to softly tap.  

Taziie

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

For the longest her eyes were captivated by the odd speech of the boy. Foreign. A faint smile to her features as his words seemed to keep the atmosphere uplift, " What does M-i...Dispi..umm...mean?" She inquired curiously, the cold nature of herself seeming to bring the temperature to a dramatic plummet. She touched his shoulder, but was suddenly taken aback by the entry of the Raikage's and her stern words. Slowly her eyes wandered the room, long hair brushing over her cherub features as she motioned behind Aurelio. Septimus bringing her attention to the others who also had been in company with them before the Kage had made her entry. One in particular seemed rather, juvenile. His robust features and valiant appeal was all but a guile to the irresponsible nature he presented, diminish by his headstrong words. Septimus smiled, certainly the Raikage would not tolerate such. Nonetheless, she wouldn't dwell on such characters like him. Another was here, his rank evidently beyond their owns given his overall presentation. Perhaps he was older...she wasn't sure, but nonetheless she would keep her focus to the Raikage. Making demands was in their jurisdiction, mere genin were disposable things unless their worth was made present.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:41 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Such arrogance and disrespect, and to a Kage no doubt. Len was quite a bit upset as his brow furrowed underneath his mask. The mask of the Raijuu covered his facial expressions and only left open his visible milky eyes. He looked down toward his previously whispering brother and responded "I left because you decided to sleep in, and fix that outfit of yours Knight, we were going to be late..." Len's voice seemed rather lethargic as he spoke about timing and codes.

Somehow when the Raikage entered into the room, something did not feel quite right. There was something apparently wrong with being here before the Kage. Who would have guessed it mattered. None the less he did bow as an apology though retaining his humbleness, at least until his youthful brother started speaking.

"With all do respect...I'm far from a child, but I am not highly experienced either..., I shall however honor your request Raikage..." Len said in a tone befitting a loyal assassin. Yet why was he loyal? So far this individual showed him no reason to earn his loyalty. Instead he would be silent and listen to the different folks in the room. Hearing his brother, he quickly raised a arm, placing it if allowed on the impulsive youth's shoulder "Knight.., chill out... we'll talk more outside.." he would say in a harsh whisper. He wanted to strike him but knowing how his brother was, was half the game.

" We came here to enlist as official Genin of Kumogakure, as well obtain your permission to go learn techniques/train how we please with your blessing. If not too much could you assign me a list of various missions so that I may prove to you made the right choice, and I'd like to earn several scrolls from our lands techniques..I want to be the strongest...guardian" the young Hatake's golden eye flashed white for a second behind his mask as he locked eyes with the Raikage for a brief moment, showing his sincerity. Though it was not only his country he wished to protect but also his little brother.

If he was allowed he would hoist his younger brother by the collar "You can't just speak to people like that...now please apologize to the lovely Raikage, before you get yourself killed little brother..." He still embraced the Hatake way of things thus even if he did not like someone showing them respect is key.

More figures starting popping up, one brought a chilling effect meaning something was special about her. Glancing at her too through the mask for a brief moment, he pondered about the others. Almost everyone here looked a bit more experienced too. This might be a interesting learning experience.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

Zettai Gao

S1sterfister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
||CHUUNIN|ORIGAMI NO DARA|x|x||
||Chakra: 200||
||Battle Hymn||

Another smile played on his youthful features as he observed the girl's confused reaction. In fact, Aurelio Avanzare seemed overjoyed. He shut one eye and folded his arms, carefully examining the girls featured shamelessly until... A sudden explosion of bodies obscured his vision, much to his dissatisfaction. It was shortly followed by a few biting words that boomed from some woman who stood below in the audience chamber. A sense of satisfaction came over him and he looked down at her. Immediately he could discern that it was the Raikage. The way she carried herself, her disposition, her mannerisms. All qualities of a leader. A woman in charge? he thought with slight astonishment, frowning. As soon as the frown had arrived, it was replaced by another grin. "Quello che un paese davvero interessante..." he muttered, his words drowned out by the low roar of exiting executives. He gave one last look towards the girl through the swarming mass of older shinobi and Kunoichi and proceeded to lean on a handrail that overlooked the chaos. He could wait his turn...

---

I am currently with ||The Raikage and many others...||
I'm feeling ||good humored...||
My condition is ||Perfect||
What's on my mind... ||What a nuisance indeed||

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:03 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
Genin - Bukijutsu Class - Kumogakure no Sato
User Image

X X XHitori continued on down the hall, following the voices he heard. He soon moved into the doorway to see numerous people standing inside the already large room. It appeared that strangers inhabited the room, leaving Hitori to shy away from speaking. He leaned forward in hopes of being acknowledged by someone. Hitori seemed to scan the room as he stood observing everyone inside the room. Mainly, he looked for a women, one that had attained the rank of kage within Kumogakure. Hitori was nervous to meet her since he never met one that holstered so much power. Moments had passed and Hitori scratched his head with a timid look upon his face. Hitori stood patiently waiting for someone to notice his presence.

Exiled- Katana

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:03 pm
" ...Get Out!... " Her words were spoken harshly as her lime green orbs stared on his presence strongly. " ...No one uses that type of language in my presence! Curses are words of the devil and out of the mouth, a Genin speaks to I like this? Be lucky you are standing around others or I would've certainly hit you if not badly hurt you. Now leave my office and return when you have learned manners. Continue your acts and I will not hesitate my movements. " Her essence alone radiated with anger. Others in the village didn't use such tone with her and Kimiko surely wasn't going to take it from no child. She gave a slight sigh before releasing all her tension. She had others to attend too.

As she looked towards the lower ranks, Lan appeared on the end of her desk. She was certainly happy to see him. " Its a bit annoying at the moment. However, its a fine day. Mind removing your bottom off my desk? " Spoken with a grin, she shifted her view from him and on to Len. It seemed her words were captured in a disrespectful tone when Kimiko meant not of this. Nodding to his respect towards the end of his sentence, she watched him command the rude boy to calm down. She didn't care. He certainly didn't want to be here and she already told him to leave. However, she kept her words to herself. Kimiko was definitely surprised by the way the young male spoke. She listened welled as she grabbed a few files and begun reading. He was one of Hatake blood and mannerism. His brother who stood before him could learn many things from his brother. She had her answers to his requests and answers though she waited to see if anyone else were going to speak. One did, but Kimiko didn't understand his language. " Come again... Aurelio? " Casting her sight back on Lenku, Kimiko grim was still presence and she spoke back to him in a honorable voice.

" Congratulation to you and all who graduated from the Academy. You life as a shinobi starts here. Lenku for your requests, I must deny for the moment. You would be assigned a Sensei and he will train you in the field of techniques. As for missions, when your Sensei believes you are capable of accomplishing them. Then he would come to me and I will grant you one. However, most missions are squad missions. If you can give me a little time. I will assign squads and get you going soon. Though I before I get to that, I must speak with everyone who is standing before you at the moment. " Finishing with a smile, she hoped he understood. Catching sight of the shy boy entering her office, she quickly spoke. " Remember to knock before entering and wait for a request next time sweetheart. What can I do for you?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:34 pm
Banteki Hitori (はたけカカシ)
Genin - Bukijutsu Class - Kumogakure no Sato
User Image

X X XHitori twitched at the sound of the Kages voice directed toward him. He showed a wide grin when he saw the one known as the Raikage. Before speaking he scratched the back of his head while nodding to show understanding for what she had said. "The names Hitori Banteki!" He felt it was only right to make sure everyone within the room knew his name, they could be potential partners in the future. "Where do we begin? Mrs. Kage.."

Exiled- Katana

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games