Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
[Update] October 2010 - Gachas and Event discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite item type?
Hair
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Eyes
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Backgrounds
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pets
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Clothes
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 am
I'm going to count the follwing updates to october since they are halloween themed and last till the next month.

+++++++++WEEK 1+++++++++

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++++++++WEEK 2+++++++++

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++++++++WEEK 3+++++++++

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++++++++WEEK 4+++++++++

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:41 am
I need to stop getting so hyped up just to get disappointed gonk  

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:02 am
D: I like the trick or treat event, but the only thing I want from are the eyes from the new gacha >o<

Favorite Items Poll: I like both eyes and hair equally, can't pick >o<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 am
what with the long page? o.O;;;

i can't pick in the poll i like hair eyes and outfits. >.<;;  

thisguyquitthissite

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 am
@Kanon

Long page? I'm having problems in the Katana contest forum, I can't view it correctly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:11 am
the link he posted are stretching out the page x_____x;;  

thisguyquitthissite

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:51 pm
It might be your browser because it's not stretching the page for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:00 pm
o 3o No page stretching on mine either - unless some editing was done while I was gone.

I've burned $55 since I logged into TM this afternoon = 3=
Just need one more item to complete the gacha sheet for the Halloween GC items xD (and one more too for the CC items)
Getting the gacha sheet wasn't even my intention. I just wanted the shoulder ghosts so I can get me some cute animated ghosties.

. ^. And then I wanted the red eyes.
Ended up with 2 red, 1 orange and 1 yellow Halloween Castle guides.

Kinda sad they didn't do the Halloween event they have at atGames. I really wanted that kitty and bunny Halloween suit.

The candies we get from the ghosts are really cute.
I am happy. Also happy with Bochakin. Saw him last night over at atGames...then I decided to buy him here. Dunno which color to raise though. I'm currently raising an orange Daemon.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:14 pm
o: Nice, the Castle guides are cute (: and so are the free candies.
And also when I first posted there was no page stretching so I'm not aware of it.

The eyes are really nice, I'm kinda glad I don't spend money on TM sometimes >.> I'd be broke DX lol

I started an atGames account but haven't been on it since, I have no idea what's what even with a translator (because some things can't be translated) especially on new features and it's kinda pointless if you don't spend GC on the site ):

Edit: I went with hair on the poll, hair is so pretty ;w; I'm in love with the Saihate Hair from the Persona 2 Gacha as well as the eyes at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 pm
o Ao Vyli, gimme your atGames nickname.
I managed to finish of the whole tutorial. I think I can lead you through it if you want.

...i think

I do love hair looots - but faces are also nice =] I'm glad there are new faces in the gacha.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

thisguyquitthissite

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:02 pm
wow lucky i can't spend anymore..;x; well aleast it was not to my liking cuz they didn't have hair like jptm did. x:<

i'm on google chrome....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm
To be honest I don't remember what I named it ;o; It was a long time ago, probably in April. I may just make a new one if I ever get to it though.  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 pm
I like the trick or treat event c:
and the halloween gacha is really cute i like it~ i had to do some offers to get GC... didn't get any good items though sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:31 pm
I can't do offers at the moment (theres none I can do) Haven't gotten any GC from offers in the past 2 months. I wish they had rixty in Canada, they only have it in the states )":  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:40 am
Vyli, sorry but somehow there's no option to make a multiple choice poll o:

Kanon, it's page stretching D: ?
Sorry, I can't tell properly since my screen resolution is 1280x1024 or so. What is yours o: ?
It could be that chrome isn't reading the image code correctly and spits out an URL which would stretch the posts. Screenshot please xD ?

Veiss, oh yeah. I saw your avi with the moon ; A;
I heard the candy item gives an animated hand item or so o.o

Milk, you didn't get something good o: ?
I thought this Gachas has like 3/4 good items.

TinierMe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff