Submit

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:22 pm
I for one, could never look into a guy's eyes. Yes, I know it's silly. Ever since 6th grade, I just couldn't look them in the eye. It pretty much made me freak out.
no, not like I SEE INTO YOUR SOUL MUAHAHAHA

So this year, I'm finally way more used to keeping in eye contact with a guy. But I still have that hesitation sometimes. Eh, I'll get over it.

So what about you, girls? Ever had that sort of weirdness around guys?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Whenever I'm near a boy that I haven't actually met before, I have to take a glance down south.
It's an odd, weird habit I have.
I'm perverted, I know. XD  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

viper_353

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:21 pm
I'm not very good at making eye contact for too long with most people!! But I find that with guys, the ones that I like I am comfortable making eye contact with, and I'm usually the one trying to catch their eye all of the time!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:35 pm
I actually dont even talk to boys... and I avoid all possible contact orz
But I usually avoid looking people in the eyes because they always have problems talking then. Dunno why though xD  

Artistic Pancake

Business Kitten

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:02 am
Oh! I have two =D

1.) I am one heckuva dancer. I can dance. But I CANT dance with a male partner. Like salsa, swing, waltz, anything. Cant do it with a male partner. I get too shy.

2.) I get really giggly wen I'm talking to a guy I like. It's so embarassing!
The guy I like right now is a friend of mine, and he just loves making fun of my laugh/giggle -_-
So I get teased alot nowadays.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Sometimes, I can't look at the guy. I know it's weird, but it only happens with one out of my three crushes (yes, I have a crush on 3 guys right now). I can look at my RA and the football player, but I can only look at the computer geek for a certain amount of time.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm
em. nope =]
I get along a lot better with guys, mostly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 pm
I can't do eye contact when I like a guy. Eyes are the fist feature I notice, and if I look into a guy's eyes I feel like I will melt. (embarrassing, I know xd ) I can't do eye contact even when I don't like a guy. Like I used to like my buddy when I was in 7th grade. I'm in 10th grade now and I still can't look him in the eye even though I don't like him like that anymore. It's such an annoying idiosyncrasy of mine, and my friends always chastise me about it.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 pm
I kinda have that same thing with they eye contact, but untill this year it was just in general talking to guys.
Last year I had tons of chances to have conversations with the guy I like, but I would just get all nervous and red and then say something that just kinda ends the conversation >m<
I am to freaking shy!!!

but since the people at my table for science are all guys and I have to work closely with them everyday I'm getting better at just talking normally and not getting nervous!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:03 pm
with the eye contact thing, i can't make eye contact with anyone for some reason......
its weird. i kinda talk less and stuff but thats about all i can think of right now.  

In Living Colour

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 pm
I laugh too much, like WAY too much. I was in this voice class during a festival yesterday, and I was sitting next to my crush XD and when the instructor made us make funny noises and impersonations and stuff, I would laugh, not like a little giggle, like a shrieking little girl laugh that makes the dogs come running. And my friend, Sarah, (who is a boy) was all "Chloe shut up, we're trying to sound like Daffy Duck hare!!!!" which only made me laugh more lol. He makes me nervous, but I laugh a lot anyways... maybe I was just high on vitamin B12 pills... I don't know. :it's whatever  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:25 pm
The only guy related nervous attack I get is when we are either playing paint ball or a shooting related 1 on 1 computer game.

Paintball nervousness....Pretty self explanitory really...well, normaly I'm the only chick game enough to play so they gang up on me and I have to do a heck of a lot of running......and illegal shots........some of my welts from the last game I played are still there - and we played 3 weeks ago!!!

Shooters (PS2, PS3, x-Box ect.) Cause there is usualy stupid bets on who is going to win the the match, normally involving large sums of money...so both myself and my wallet get verry nervous when it looks like I'm loosing.

I tell a lie - I do have one other which seems to be quite normal here - I can't look most people in the eye, including close mates, it's sort of freaky for me to make eye contact unless I'm pissed off/arguing or telling a really important story......  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

I Am A Mountie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 pm
I can never look in a boys eyes.
Or anyone's eyes TBH.

If I have to my face looks pretty much like this: eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 pm
Not really, boys never fazed me like that. Until I met my fiancé that is.  

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:49 pm
Everyone thought I was a lesbian because I hung out with guys and had like no girl friends. XD I have never been shy with guys because they're so much fun to hang with! Try to get a boy to be your friend and it'll help you overcome w/e fear/shyness you have! smile  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff