Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Wonderland. With a twist (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:53 am
Remember that old fairytale of Alice in Wonderland? The story about a girl named Alice that fell down a hole and into a massive Wonderland. For so many years that story has stayed the same fun, heartwarming and magical story. But it's about time you found out about the real Wonderland. The one nobody wanted the world to know about. In this Wonderland there is no Good times or Happy Endings!
User Image
Welcome to what really was. Alice in Wonderland  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:54 am
First off...The rules!
1. PM your profiles to me do not post them here
2. Do not overpost. (Example: Posting 4-10 pages a day)
3. No Extremely rude actions (If you know what i mean). Timeskip or take it to PMs
4. No killing another character without mine and their permission
5. I am god. What i say...Goes!
6. No fighting or arguing. If so do it over pm.

Characters to fill:
Alice (UnAvailable)
The MadHatter (UnAvailable)
The rabbit (UnAvailable)
The Queen (Available)
The cat (UnAvailable)
And any other characters you know you can bring in. Or
if you want you can just make a brand new character all
together.

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 am
Profile:
Username:
Character Name:
Weapons and/or Powers:
Bio:
What they look like:

Characters so far:
Username: iiToxic-X-Candii
Character Name: Onitsuka (Deathgod)
Weapons and/or Powers: Power of Darkness
Bio: The Wonderland was created many thousands and thousands of years ago but despite how old the wonderland is Onitsuka has always been there. Always! . Onitsuka has a split personality. A demon side and an Angel side. She is mostly the Demon side due to her bitter personality. No body knows who she really is or where she came from all they know is that she just....IS.
What they look like: User Image

Username: Colorxmyxrainbow
Character Name: Ivan (Cheshire cat)
Weapons and/or Powers: To teleport
Bio: Has lived for thousands of years. Ivan kills anyone in his way and as done so for many years.
Sometimes he gets interested in someone and follows them till he gets bored.

Character Name: Susie MadHatter
Weapons and/or Powers: Hat magic & a little light magic
Bio: Susie got into Wonderland 5 years ago and hasn’t been the same since. Her brain as been messed up into shreds and now she is known as the madhatter, one because she’s gone crazy and two because of what she dose with her hat. She talks to her self a lot but can be sane when she wants to, but then again who wants to be sane?

Username: Shippolover10
Character Name: Alice
Weapons and/or Powers: Invisibility
Bio: Falling through the hole after the rabbit has finally cured her boredom. Finally she can be herself, although she might not be what you expect.
What they look like:
User Image

Username razz dragon619
Character Name:Absolem (the blue caterpillar)
Weapons and/or Powers: smoke from magic pipe creates portals to travel or summon things
Bio: Absolem has lived in wonderland for thousands of years and holds all knowledge that could ever be relative there. he is easily one of the smartest residents and probably the most sane. he acts as a teacher and guide to lost souls and those to stupid to perform basic functions like eating and sleeping. though most of the time he is peaceful he isn't afraid to kill someone when he has to...or is bored. even then he prefers tricking people into getting themselves killed rather than doing it directly. he allways carries a pipe around with him using it to smoke "special herbs" that give him visions of the future as well as his powers.

Username: XR0ckS_W0rldSX
Character Name:Ryan and Jadon
Weapons and/or Powers:Well it wouldn't be wonderland without swords.They both have a sword and have control of an element. Jadon fire Ryan ice.
Bio:Well they don't know where they were born but all they remember was wonderland.They were trained as nights and then left to fend for themselves which they have.They are doing just fine. They work for the queen but they hate her. they are actually rogue nights but only a few know about this they are here to help Alice and down with the queen they were all for that.
What they look like:Gorgeous of course!
User Image
Jadon with the white Jacket Ryan with the black.

Username:Marie Rouge
Character Name razz arker (March Hare)
Weapons and/or Powers:Gun,knife(2),Wood magics
Bio razz arker was abandoned as a child and was raised by a tree.Not one with special powers,just a tree.She doesn't really have a conscious or mercy or anything like that.She is emotionless,making her the perfect assassin.
What they look like:User Image

Username: 0_0evil by heart0_0
Character Name: Emily Heart
Weapons and/or Powers: voodoo, sharpen heart Shrunken and a master shadows.
Bio: Emily is one of the queen’s best assassin and guard. She is close friends with her but not many people know of her not even the queens family. But the people who do know of her are scared of her.

Username: Xx-D3ath-x-Fr3ak-xX
Character Name: Helena (Red Queen)
Weapons and/or Powers: Huge scythe thing that she pulls out of nowhere to slice off the heads of those who displease her. Can slightly control the element of fire
Bio: After her parents, the previous king and queen, died mysteriously, she ran her sister, the White Queen, out of the kingdom. Since then she has dedicated her life to torturing the souls of Wonderland. She has a passion for decapitating those who go against her or just dont appeal to her. She hates when she doesnt get what she wants or things dont go her way, which fuels her hatred and need of control. Her most prized possession is the mighty Jabberwocky.

Username:Xx-D3ath-x-Fr3ak-xX
Character Name: Beth (The White Queen)
Weapons and/or Powers: Transparent sword that only harms the guilty. Is able to cause someone or something to become invisible in order to avoid danger or detection.
Bio: Believing that the Red Queen, her sister, had killed their parents, the White Queen confronted her. Before she could reveal what the Red Queen had done, her sister caused her to flee from the kingdom. Now the White Queen lives in a secret location in a quiet section of Wonderland, protected by peaceful enchantments. Only those purely against the queen and who are trustworthy are able to find its location.
What they look like: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/198/d/4/Chess_Project___White_Queen_by_Anime_Projects.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:36 pm
User Image
MadHatter

Mad? maby

Hatter walked through the forest to Onitsuka palace. She breathed deaply smelling death close by “wow your lonely aren’t you, of course I am I am always lonely, you really need a friend beside your self, but i am so great and allosome... stop giving me that look” She talked to her self continuing with her convection all the way to the outside Onitsuka palace.

crazy? what gave it away?

0_0Evil by Heart0_0

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
Hard times are temporary

Onitsuka looked at her door sensing somone near. A small smile appeared on her face as she walked towards it. She looked up to a screen at the top right corner of her door that led to a camera hidden outside her door to see The mad hatter girl standing there talking to herself once again. She pulled the door open. "What do you want?" She said in an annoyed tone looking at her up and down.

But death is forever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
MadHatter

Mad? maby

Hatter was just about to nock on the when the door opened, she smiled “me and myself where lonely so we thought welled say hello” she said and smiled cheeky “any way I haven’t seen my old friend Onitsuka in some time now” she thought about the bet he made with a friend about how old she really was.

0_0Evil by Heart0_0

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
Hard times are temporary

Onitsuka leaned down to meet eyes with the girl. "We have Never been friends" she growled at her. "You are an annoyance" she scowled at her

But death is forever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:02 pm
Alice...

User Image

...I may be.

Alice was walking down a road. Which road? She didn't know, but it was a road and so she followed it since Wonderland was still something of a mystery to her. She sighed looking for someone to meet.  

Banriona

0_0Evil by Heart0_0

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm
User Image
MadHatter

Mad? maby

“do you mean that bad annoying or that annoying that bugs you but your life would be a lot more sadder with out it” she asked “I think it’s the first one, no can’t be I am way way way to allosome to be anno…” she stoped talking to her self and looked around some thing different in the air, some thing none worldly around “you feel that” she said gently and sanely. She was only sane when some thing was important, to her at lest.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 am
Cheshire Cat

And if start to lose my sight,
I’ll tell you to save all your sorrows,

Ivan appeared by Alice with a wide smile, as his tail moved. "You lost?" He said with a snicker

Of all the death in life,
To save your soul that’s in doubt.

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Banriona

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Alice...

User Image

...I may be.

Alice turned around once she heard his voice, "That depends on your definition of lost. Do I know where I am? Yes. Do I know where I'm going? No. So it all depends on what you think.", she said to the man with the tail and smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 pm
Cheshire Cat

And if start to lose my sight,
I’ll tell you to save all your sorrows,

He laughed and appeared in front of her "You sure you know where you are? This place can take you to other place, soon you'll turn up like the Mad Hatter"

Of all the death in life,
To save your soul that’s in doubt.

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beautiful-X-Screamer

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 pm
User Image
Hard times are temporary

Onitsuka leaned away and looked up into the trees. "Someones here" She smirked "Oh joy. I love company" She looked at the mad hatter. "And as for you. You are the type of annoying that, if destroyed will make the world a better place" she scowled at her. She then faded to black. Reappearing behind the Cheshire cat.

But death is forever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:06 am
User Image
MadHatter

Mad? maby

“Hay I am company and the world may be better but will it be as fun?” she said bluntly the smiled evily, and turned away as Onitsuka faded she walked through the gate and sang to her self, “madhatter, madhatter, why are you so dum, I’m not dum not nearly dum, I just love to have fun” she stayed in rhythm not going a step too fast or slow. She got louder and louder with ever verse as she walked into the forest.

0_0Evil by Heart0_0

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games