Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Ghost] Daisuke's dorm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Enrollment
The sound of enthusiastic clapping filled the Headmistress's office, and a voice happily grumbled, "Yez got et Bin! Good boy." Obviously, there was something a bit out of the normal today, and if one was to take a peek they'd see a large glowing ball instead on the Acceptance Bin. This was actually pretty normal. But the large, muscled person with the afro and apron? Not so much.

It seemed Hellma was out for the day, and that Lunchlady Ginger has decided to help feed the bin. "Oh, yer quite tha enticin' one, aren't cha?"

The Bin bobbed proudly, and clapping could be heard once more.

"Oh my, I bet tha filin' cabinet would follow ya for a walk iffin' ya asked it. Ya bein' all handsome an enticin' as ya are."

Could a glowing orb of light blush? Why yes, yes it could.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image

. . 1 . . Cert & Enrollment
. . 2 . . Navigation
. . 3 . . Enrollment form
. . 4 . . Abilities
. . 5 . . Room
. . 6 . . RP Log & Events
. . 7 . . Relationships
. . 8 . . Classes & clubs
. . 9 . . Homework
. . 10 . . Emblems
. . 11 . . Points
. . 12 . . Mini-pets
. . 13 . . Photo Album
. . 14 . . Extra's
. . 15 . . Reserved

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLMENT FORM

User Image

Name: Daisuke
Nicknames: Dai.

Faction/Race Ghost / Wisp

Personality:

Daisuke is pretty simple from a glance, just that dorky guy sitting on his own in the cafeteria, table by the corner. So he isn't popular but honestly he doesn't mind, one but. He loves his space and his freedom to work on school work, projects, his own things but apart of him does yearn for that easy sweep in to the crowd. To be wanted but it never bothers him... Ok, maybe a little sometimes. His most featured emotion is passion, which is a key in getting those top grades and being a teachers pet. When he puts his mind to something, he puts everything in to it. This and he is very well organized, good at keeping on top of things.

Run away with his homework, his books then you're a brave soul. Dai doesn't like his things touched, he is very picky about certain things and his work, since he has to pass each year to the best he can means, if all his hard work goes to waste, he will be after you. This makes him mad and damn right annoyed, he will be plotting his own back, whether it's just tripping them up in the hallway or putting them in a tight situation. He will get them back! Unless he fails which he will just have a spazz attack and try avoiding that student as much as possible.

He is a cool guy really. He likes music, festivals, bugs and anything creepy crawly, unique and interesting finds, items. He collects random junk, if it doesn't appeal to anyone it will be a reminder or a comfort device for the past life that has some familiarity to it.

If hes noticed, or if anyone is in need of an ear, he will listen generally because it is someone talking to him. He is friendly, easy to get a long with however he is still a ghost and the scare factor still abides to him in a playful way. He likes to work on tricks, or other scaring methods just to make whatever friends he has jump. Even battle strategies since his form is a shiny distraction device that's like an automatic bleeper in the darkness. No escaping that.

Another note, he isn't easy on the personal information spilling. He believes if someone really wants to know, then they will stick around long enough to get to know him, not like there is much chance of that happening in Halloween since he is already deemed rarely noticeable.

He isn't quiet either, strangely. Can be but not often. He is always up for conversation and any in depth topic that can lead to a debate. He likes pushing his opinions forward and keeping his beliefs strictly the way they already are, unless it's a rather good point, that will gain anyone respect from him. Demons he is rather fond of because through them causes links and the higher the status of a friend, acquaintance or business partner means keep on their sweet side and you'll get far. So he does have a sly side to him he would just never let on.

Sometimes he can be rendered completely lost, anywhere without notice. One moment he will know what his doing, where he is going the next; nothing. He has memory blanks, like temporary memory loss. The information does come back to him after a short while to the point he will know what he was going to do but, he will still be directionally lost and under a dazed impressed. It's something everyone in his family falls victim to. (Wisp description reference) This can make getting to class on time very troublesome...

He can be easily embarrassed too through mistakes to being severely clumsy. He is very clumsy. From tripping over chairs and even his own feet! Or over... Nothing. It is cute to watch him fumble around but his form will start to wisp in to nothingness depending on the level of it.

Sensitive. The one thing Dai can't stand is being insulted and offended or over hearing conversations about him that he'd rather not. He isn't amused and finds it rather immature. He does get mad and annoyed, he is like any other but mainly he just sulks, away from other people. He is self conscious and can't find any other way to be. It's just who he is, looks and all but hey, what can he expect? After all he is just your typical geek. Right?

Why did they enroll at the academy?

His family has high expectations of him and Daisuke wants to show them he is capable of their standards by whatever possible means.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

. . . Fear. . .

Nothing special, he can create several mini balls of light to stray their attention. They're bright and looking at them directly can hurt the eyes of the opponent. As he focuses on this further, eventually he will be able to create multiples of these balls of light, the size of a tennis ball.

. . . Natural ability. . .
Entice: Wisps entice and dazzle, distract and confuse, leading people off their set path or muddling their minds.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image

- Image to be added -

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

. . . Current meetings. . .

[PRP] Under the hanging tree [ Lilura, Tortalo & Daisuke]
[PRP] Just a walk. . . Huh? [Daisuke & Alcyone]
[PRP] In the dark of the night~ [ Junko & Daisuke ]
[PRP] Silent Library [ Amrita & Daisuke ]
[PRP] Catching flies [ Daisuke & Arachne ]
[PRP] Perfect Timing [ Lizzy & Daisuke ]
[PRP] So a witch and a wisp go on a picnic! [ Belladonna & Daisuke ]
[PRP] Man friends [ Nyyrikki & Daisuke ]

. . . Past meetings. . .

[PRP] Wait up! [ Belladonna & Daisuke ]
[PRP] Fancy bumping into you [Tahki & Daisuke] - Finished! <3

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

. . . Open events. . .

[ORP] Scary movie night! [ SPIRITS WEEK ]

. . . Finished Events. . .

[ORP] Campaign booth - Kasumi for secretary
BotB Fight - Demon stadium (3 growth points)
Glow baby glow [ Boils bathroom ]
[ORP] I Know what you did last semester (3 growth points)
[ORP] Scarentine auctions

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image

Groanspring me?

. . . Acquaintances. . .

. . . Friends. . .

Lilura ( Study buddy ) & Tortalo - At first I was rather cautious of her considering the stories that have been passed down through the generations of halloween but I'm beginning to realize that not all reapers are blatant exorcists. Lilura is a very sweet, kind and ambitious ghoul who was the first student I met on campus. I really like her and were starting to hang out more and more which is scary cool.

. . . Close friends. . .

. . . Crush. . .

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

. . . Those I'm not particularly fond of. . .

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

. . . Classes in session. . .

Lit v2
Minipets 1.2

Shadowcraft 101 with Prof. Hellma Shox

. . . Completes Classes. . .

Forms and Faces 1 with Prof. Tailor
Forms & faces [Class 2]
Forms & Faces [ Class 3 ]

Dr. Alabaster's literature class

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

. . . Clubs I'm in. . .

Banned books - A club for book lovers!
Scario Kart Club

N.A.P club

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

. . . Homework/Class Assignments. . .

Currently, none to report!

. . . Finished Assignments. . .

Ignorance doodle ( F & F ( Set in - Class 1)
Solo reaction for ( Forms & faces ( Set in -Class 2 )
Essay on a book. ''shiver" (Lit class V2 )

Minipet class - Group Five

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

... This is my emblem collection, let's see how it grows. . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is my personal emblem, I obtained this through enrollment.

... Other emblems I have obtained. . .

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

Requirements

Year 1 to Year 2:

50 points + an exam (pass or fail) = growth towards next stage

. . . Points and how they were acquired. . .

Minipets grown. . . ( 5/5 )
Fanart drawn. . . ( 5/5 )
Finished H/W / Class Assignments ( 4 )
Finished Class RP's ( 4 )
Finished Regular RP's ( 2 )
Finished ORP events ( 3 )
BotB's - demon stadium ( 3 )
I know what you did last semester ( 3 )
. . . Total . . .

( 29 / 50 )

How to obtain points

1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- One complete regular rp
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character
- One complete classroom rp
- One complete homework assignment
- One complete battle, with just rolls
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
- Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Bank

. . . My freaky pets. . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( This is Airi. . . Her name means "love, affection." She likes to follow me almost everywhere, unless I tell her to strictly stay at home. . . )

. . . The rest of them. . .

My Minipet Profile

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

. . . Just one of my outfits. . .

User Image

. . . See ? I'm not always such a square. . .

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

SOLO FOR FORMS & FACES H/W

Daisuke had never moved as quick out of the classroom in his entire UNLIFE! Whilst he thought what G had done for him was very cool and scary looking, the only thing he hadn't been able to scrub from him or change back to normal was the mohawk. Usually he would have waited until everyone had exited the class and then followed out behind when the doorway wasn't quite so busy but this time. THIS time he had grabbed his things an lunged out of the door way, running with hopes that he wouldn't have a dizzy on the way there and get lost with this outrageous hair style.

He made his way through the graveyard and back down to his dorm room, tossing the door open. Mirror. He ignored Airi which he never did, causing the scareon to whine and pout at him. Even clawing at his wispy physique out of irritation. This was not happening. He ruffled his hands through his hair, it was like a rock and there was nothing he could do with it despite the desperate tugging. He wailed a sigh and tried ruffling the stone upon his head from stress when it was made apparent. It wasn't going anywhere.

But for how long!? He hoped it was all back to normal before his next classes. It just meant he couldn't hang out or take Airi out on her walks. She wouldn't be his friend after this but at least it was more time to work on things he needed to catch up on. He changed out of his uniform and in to some of his more casual clothes, wondering if the attire would make him any less ridiculous looking.

... Epic fail.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:42 am
User Image

User Image

Recieved from LW in this ORP to forever remind him of the incident.

User Image

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces