Submit

Mystic_dewdrop

Feral Fatcat

7,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:04 pm
Who else here is addicted to that manga?Also what chapter are you on?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm
<3 It's good and cute. I forget what chapter, I'm on volume 16 I think?  

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

IX_Emma_XI

Sparkling Rabbit

15,225 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:44 pm
I love this manga I think Tsuruga is so hot User Image
I'm currently on chapter 166 I wish they would update it again I'm dying to know what's going to happen next. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 pm
SOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE N AWESUMMMEEEEEE!!!!!! heart heart heart

4laugh  

Julfreeeeey92

4,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

IX_Emma_XI

Sparkling Rabbit

15,225 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 am
Does anyone else find the latest chapter confusing. I feel like they left out a big chuck of material.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:27 pm
I love skip beat. ^^ Personally I like Sho. I'm on chapter 172 ^^  

ThE dEviLz kiDDoz

Cherryb0mb_666

Assimilated Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:40 pm
heart heart heart Skip Beat 3nodding
I started reading it a long time ago but have yet to read the latest chapters. I stopped cause I was at the last chapter from manga rock/fox. I kept checking back for a long time but couldnt find any updates. Apparently they finnaly updated it but Is there a better place to go for it? 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:36 pm
i love it! its really cute 4laugh and i totally understand her anger! scream i'm only on volume 5 heart  

kitten clamplover
Crew

DevilishMaiden

4,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 pm
Ok I'll ask all of you on here, since I know some of you still buy manga.... is Skip Beat going out of print? I'm trying to find book 9 (I'm borrowing my friend's for now so I can get through the story, but I want it for my collection) and I can't find it anywhere. Many online shops have it on backorder and places like amazon only have them new/used (from other users) and the prices are over $25.

I see a few other random volumes from that series are going the same way (mainly 13, its not even listed on some sites?). On Twitter I asked Shojo Beat and they said it was all still in print. I don't want to buy them at $25-$30 >_< Do any of you know anything??

Edit: I found book 9 at Anime Nation (assuming I don't get an email on Monday saying they're really out of it xD ) at a reasonable price, but my question still stands lol

2nd Edit: Nope, got an email from them that it is backordered for them as well sad sad sad

sorry for my sad story here lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 pm
I started reading the manga...but I couldn't wait to see the anime so I just skipped and went to the anime! teehee but they anime is really good too!<3

I Love is Evil I

Denim-R0se

Lonely Genius

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 pm
I like it. Mostly only for the romance sweatdrop but it is kinda too long and i feel that the story is dragging on and on
I'm on chapter 117. too lazy to move on...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:13 pm
DevilishMaiden
Ok I'll ask all of you on here, since I know some of you still buy manga.... is Skip Beat going out of print? I'm trying to find book 9 (I'm borrowing my friend's for now so I can get through the story, but I want it for my collection) and I can't find it anywhere. Many online shops have it on backorder and places like amazon only have them new/used (from other users) and the prices are over $25.

I see a few other random volumes from that series are going the same way (mainly 13, its not even listed on some sites?). On Twitter I asked Shojo Beat and they said it was all still in print. I don't want to buy them at $25-$30 >_< Do any of you know anything??

Edit: I found book 9 at Anime Nation (assuming I don't get an email on Monday saying they're really out of it xD ) at a reasonable price, but my question still stands lol

2nd Edit: Nope, got an email from them that it is backordered for them as well sad sad sad

sorry for my sad story here lol

You can buy volume 9 at the Barnes & Noble bookstore or go to bn.com for $8.99. But why is it so expensive on the marketplace confused hm wonder why  

Denim-R0se

Lonely Genius

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Obasaa

Friendly Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:05 am
I am, Hi Obasaa Here. Kyoko is so funny, the author did a great job with her expressions. I am in chapter 138 and you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:14 pm
I love it dammit eek
I've only watched the anime....like 100 times. But I'll be reading the manga when I have time 3nodding  

Refined Envy

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

YoRHa
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:14 pm
I'm up to the latest chapter of Skip Beat! and I've watched the anime :3 SHOUTAROU MUST DIE *_______*

Edit:Chapter 179  
Romance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces