Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Who's your Dissidia Main? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 pm
I used Cloud at first which is why he has the most accessories, but now I'm going to Jecht because his style seems to match me in a way. Zidane and septhorth are behind them now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Squall, with Tidus and Terra after that.  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Dusky of Old

Feral Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:22 pm
Squall,Tidus,And Cloud.
I Likey Them~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:41 pm
Squall. I have spent hundreds of hours learning his HP attacks. Now I almost never miss with any of them!  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Char-Broiled Toboggans

Invisible Friend

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:28 pm
Squall, Squall, Squall. Sorry, but I'm not one for him.

I main with Ingus/Luneth! Otherwise known as the Onion Knight. Behind him is the slow as molasses, and the tree, Exdeath, and I'm currently in training with the insane clown, Kefka.

Onion Knight, or Luneth since I tend to use his color scheme, I've used since I've started. He may be the weakest character, but his speed, massive jumping amounts, and his quick ability to get away ASAP has lead me to main with him. I rarely lose with him, my only weakness being a well-trained Exdeath, Tidus, or Firion. ._.

Exdeath was hard to train with, his style being the complete opposite of what I like. Slow, Defensive, and not very good at dodging. Although I have learned his magic way of teleporting and following moves. I may not move defensively, but that doesn't mean you should take me lightly.

Kefka is the inbetween. Kinda fast, kinda offensive, but he's also ranged. I'm kinda okay with ranged, but I prefer up close and personal, personally. ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:06 pm
Charzinicor
Squall, Squall, Squall. Sorry, but I'm not one for him.

I main with Ingus/Luneth! Otherwise known as the Onion Knight. Behind him is the slow as molasses, and the tree, Exdeath, and I'm currently in training with the insane clown, Kefka.

Onion Knight, or Luneth since I tend to use his color scheme, I've used since I've started. He may be the weakest character, but his speed, massive jumping amounts, and his quick ability to get away ASAP has lead me to main with him. I rarely lose with him, my only weakness being a well-trained Exdeath, Tidus, or Firion. ._.

Exdeath was hard to train with, his style being the complete opposite of what I like. Slow, Defensive, and not very good at dodging. Although I have learned his magic way of teleporting and following moves. I may not move defensively, but that doesn't mean you should take me lightly.

Kefka is the inbetween. Kinda fast, kinda offensive, but he's also ranged. I'm kinda okay with ranged, but I prefer up close and personal, personally. ._.

Yeah I agree people use Squall as a main to much. Though most people don't know how to properly use his HP attacks. I just like him becuase he seems to fit my general fighting style. Quick fast attacks that leave the enemy drained and massive powerful attacks that you have to think through and line up to hit with. Hes a character you have to think about as you play it requires stratagy. Which is why I love playing as him.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 am
i only used cloud on the jap version. but then i thought cloud kinda suck when a my friends started to pick him as their starter aswell.

so in the eng ver. ive switched to warrior of light, gabranth, sephiroth, tidus. i like characters who are fast and "unique"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:50 am
I kinda like playing as Ultimecia for some reason. I have already posted my mains, but she's the villain I enjoy using the most.  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Dusky of Old

Feral Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 am
Psy Angelos
I kinda like playing as Ultimecia for some reason. I have already posted my mains, but she's the villain I enjoy using the most.

Mine Too,Just Started Playing her.
~It's Raining Doom!~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Zidane is my MVP for Dissidia

Hakuryuus Hubby

Generous Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:47 pm
Firion/Squall/Duecebag (A.K.A Sephiroth)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 pm
0.0 cloud his the best inthe game but id rather go for the onion knight since his alot faster than anyon else in the game

oh and hey guys im new  

MureteEspada

AxeI VIII

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:37 am
Maxed out ZIDANE!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:24 pm
You like fighting in the air I take it, Axel?  

Alice the Loving

CLDStrife_99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 pm
Zidane too ninja  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items