Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Junko's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enrollment
"O now, that's quite tha look for ya, Bin o'my heart!" Pleased, Lunchlady Ginger sat back to observe her work. Curious, the Acceptance Bin twisted to look at itself in the mirror. It was...it was...

If the Bin had grown eyes recently, they would have teared up at the pure perfection before it. Hair pick in hand, Ginger gave it's recently grown (and rather spirited) hair another little tease, somehow making the Bin's already large afro even more magnificent.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 am

01] Enrolled
02] Table of Contents
03] Profile
04] Futakuchi-onna
05] Friends
06] Foes
07] The neutral
08] Junko's Room
09] Favored Pets
10] Scrapbook
11] The Archives
12] Growth
13] Credits
14] --
15] --

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:15 am

Name: Junko
Nicknames: None yet, unless someone thinks of one.

Faction/Race Monster; futakuchi-onna

Personality: Junko is rather confusing. She seems to be a generally sweet and somewhat normal girl; helpful and generous, thoughtful and kind, enthusiastic...almost a little too much so. It's as if she's making a very conscious effort to make sure those around her are happy, and goes about it in an almost panicked and desperate manner. She tries far too hard. Is there a problem? Ohoh! Let her fix it she'd be happy to fix it! Anything to get her mind off...her. Throughout all this seemingly genuine kindness Junko always looks nervous and jumpy, and is very easy to startle and fluster; it isn't uncommon to see her stop whatever she's doing to slowly peer to the side as if she knows someone is standing behind her but she can't bring herself to actually turn her head to look at them. In truth? There is in fact someone there. Sort of. Under her long black hair is a second entity; a mouth. The mouth has no name, merely being referred to as 'Her' or 'She' or 'Mistress' by Junko, but She just doesn't need a name. Junko does her best to keep Her hidden underneath all her hair, but She has different ideas, preferring to make herself as known as possible with screeching and shrieking and threats directed at Junko, even going as far as to move her hair around to grab at things be it food or something that belongs to something else entirely. This isn't to say She and Junko are different entities, in fact they're the same and share one mind. It's more schizophrenic in a way, a split personality; Junko is the sweet, overbearing side, and She is the rude and aggressive side. Almost in the way a sibling picks on their sister, it amuses Her and keeps her entertained. She also really likes the attention until Junko starts hitting.

If one listens closely enough Her threats and teasing into Junko's ear can be heard, usually involving being appeased if she's given food right now. Anything will do. And anything can be considered 'food' as long as something is put into Her mouth. Her favorite food is...anything. And so Junko has learned it's probably best to keep small snacks on her at all times. Occasionally one doesn't even need to just lean in and listen, She is likely to say things Junko would rather no one hears. Whether they are truths, lies or assumptions, She will say just about anything if it will embarrass Junko. She doesn't like being quiet, She knows when to be and is perfectly cable of being quiet and will do it if she absolutely has to, but she likes to pretend the word quiet isn't in her vocabulary. Junko doesn't care. It's when She grows bored that Junko starts to get worried; She will pretend She's a ventriloquist (She really isn't) and start calling things out to people who are near her but not looking, usually rude things (And often very crude and disgusting), but occasionally things that Junko wishes she herself had the courage to say but doesn't. Another thing Junko can, and will, occasionally be seen doing is smacking herself in the back of her own head whether it be with her hand, an object or just...banging the back of her head against something. It's how she rebels. Fearsome, no? Junko tries her best but she tries not to fight with Her, just...sometimes...she can't help it. Sometimes She will step out of line and Junko just has to say something, preferring to step to the side and do it but if there is no avoiding it she will have as hushed an argument as she can with Her. As if she couldn't look any crazier.

Junko needs something to keep herself sane throughout Her's antics and abuse. She likes to sew and design clothes, mostly kimonos and outfits for herself. Sewing is how she tunes out the threats and abuse most of the time; usually it works, sometimes it doesn't. She prefers to make all if not most of her own clothes, she's never sewn anything for anyone else before; it isn't because she doesn't want to make anything for anyone else, in fact if someone asked she'd probably first be rather confused, then surprised, and then excited. Seeing Junko doing something for someone else actually makes Her rather jealous to find Junko's attention on someone not Her. While She knows Junko can do nothing to get rid of her she has slowly learned ways over the year to shut her up even for a little while. Obviously She doesn't like this, and so she has been working to whittle down Junko's self-confidence more and more out of pure possessive envy. Junko would love to sew something for you! But she'll be constantly worried that she's doing something wrong and that she's going to mess up; she's okay with messing up her own clothing, it's when she has to make something for someone else that she begins to second guess her own talents. Junko also always carries a pair of chopsticks for whenever She is suddenly hungry, because it's the only utensil She likes to eat with; these chopsticks will always either be tucked into her obi or being carried by her hair.

Also, a warning for all: Junko loves her hair. She pampers it, she's so very proud of it, aside from sewing it's the one thing she's exponentially proud of in her life. However...she doesn't like her hair being touched by a stranger, much less without permission. You may not brush it, you may not pet it, you especially may not pull it. Also, please don't stare. It's incredibly rude. And it makes her uncomfortable, and squirmy, and twitchy. Why are you staring? That isn't nice. Stop that. So what if she has a mouth in the back of her head? She's very aware of this! Got a problem with that? No? Good. Now please stop staring...please? Pretty please? Oh Jack, please stop staring! She may start crying and She'll lash out at you for it!

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? While Junko and Her share the same mind and are the same person with just a split personality, she would like to gain better control of Her. She feels that by enrolling in the academy the staff there can help her with this, and possibly even help provide a solution for whenever She goes on a screaming rampage.

FEAR: She emits a high-pitched ear piercing screech, intending to distract and disorient those within hearing distance. Unfortunately even Junko is not immune to this, she'll need to be able to cover or plug her ears in some way in order to keep herself from losing her mind. The screech does no actual physical harm (Other than maybe a bit of ear ringing or a really bad headache afterward), its purpose is merely to distract and disorient the opponent long enough for Junko to do...well...anything, considering at the moment this girl is really not a fighter. Junko sincerely apologizes for this FEAR. Unfortunately, even with covering or plugging her ears using her FEAR at the moment leaves Junko a bit dazed and gives her a sharp pain in her head, so she would prefer to use it once if she absolutely has to use it.

Natural Ability: She is just a mouth. She has no arms, no legs, it's a wonder She can even see (Nobody really wants to ask how). But She has to have something, right? Besides the talking and the harassing and the screaming...She has control over Junko's hair. Junko's hair is slightly stronger than normal hair, as it needs to be able to be used to grab and pick up things; She uses Junko's hair as an array of arms. These arms can pick up small objects and grab onto things, and in a pinch they can pull people closer or grab something to keep Junko from falling or something something stupid. Jack forbid the girl ever develop a crush on someone and go in for a kiss. It's very serpent-like in appearance, and even rumored to make hissing sounds; whether this is true or not is questionable. However while it's stronger than normal hair, can move on its own, can grab things, pick things up, hold things in place...it's still just hair. It can be cut and it can be torn, heck it can even be burned. And pulling on it or handling something heavy will pull on the hair itself, because it's attached to her scalp you know, and actually hurt Junko. Please be careful!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:17 am

User Image

A futakuchi-onna is a type of yōkai or Japanese monster. They are characterized by their two mouths – a normal one located on her face and second one on the back of the head beneath the hair. There, the woman's skull splits apart, forming lips, teeth and a tongue, creating an entirely functional second mouth.

Though there are several stories linking the appearance of a futakuchi-onna's second mouth to different causes, it is most often linked to how little a woman eats. The soon-to-be futakuchi-onna is usually a wife of a miser and rarely eats. To counteract this, a second mouth mysteriously appears on the back of the woman's head. The second mouth often mumbles spiteful and threatening things to the woman and demands food. If it is not fed, it can screech obscenely and cause the woman tremendous pain. Eventually, the woman's hair begins to move like a pair of serpents, allowing the mouth to help itself to the woman's meals.

In Japanese mythology and folklore, the futakuchi-onna belongs to the same class of stories as the rokurokubi, kuchisake-onna and the yama-uba, women afflicted with a curse or supernatural disease that transforms them into yōkai. The supernatural nature of the women in these stories is usually concealed until the last minute, when the true self is revealed.

---

While most futakuchi-onna begin as human women, Junko was instead born as one. Her mother was also born one, while Junko's grandmother had been transformed into one, and had long since been broken by her own affliction. Junko does have parents though she doesn't like to speak of them often...not because she doesn't love them, per se? But she is somewhat ashamed. Her father is incredibly cheap and money-grubbing, and absolutely refuses to spend money unless he absolutely has to. Food? Who needs food? That's just silly. They have FEAR everywhere! Clothes? What? You can't wear the same thing every day and just wash it when it gets dirty? Pah!

Junko's second mouth is doing Her very best to break Junko's spirit and completely control her little puppet much like Junko's mother's has, but Junko is determined not to let that happen. She loves her mother dearly but she refuses to be broken that way. The Mistress treats Junko much like an older sibling would antagonize a younger sibling, or a naughty child who mistreats its toys...though She does seem to have some kind of 'heart' to Her considering she does occasionally (very, very, very, very rarely however) help Junko or just behave in general. But she does love to eat. And DAMN does she love to eat. Because of Her Junko doesn't eat very often, though thanks to Halloween's FEAR this doesn't seem to harm her much...but she would like something to nibble on every now and then. If only.

***Futakuchi-onna art above done by embley on DeviantArt.

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 am

Daisuke_____
Junko's thoughts:
Her thoughts:

Lilura_____
Junko's thoughts: She's letting me make an outfit for her! This is so exciting I can't wait to get to work on it! And she's so nice!
Her thoughts: She has a talking scythe...thing...bleh. They talked about fashion the whole time. Annoying. But the cookies Junko gave me were delicious.

Sin Err_____
Junko's thoughts: Sin is a very good friend to me. She's very nice, she protects me like all my other friends. The Mistress likes to tease me about having a succubus friend, though...
Her thoughts: Junko has a lot of hot friends.

Kasumi_____
Junko's thoughts: I haven't seen Kasumi in some time. I hope she's alright! She actually LIKES Her!
Her thoughts: She didn't get chased off when I was rude to her, and actually thought it was funny. I'm not so sure about this one...she seems a bit off her rocker. But as long as she doesn't hurt Junko.

Temes 'Chuppi'_____
Junko's thoughts: I feel so bad that She scared this girl to the point where I got sick because of it! But she was nice enough to take care of me after.
Her thoughts: Don't like her. She's whiny, and she cries a lot, and she made Junko sick.

Hadiyya_____
Junko's thoughts: Yaya is one of my very best friends! She's always there for me, and seems more than willing to protect me even if I haven't asked for it yet. Still one of the most affectionate people I have ever met, but I'm okay with that now!
Her thoughts: Hate her. She's been showing ways for Junko to 'control' me.

Braum_____
Junko's thoughts: Oh, Braum...
Her thoughts: HA! See?! Told you he was crazy.

Malodore_____
Junko's thoughts: I like Malodore. Malodore is very nice and fun to talk to, even if..hhhhhheeeeee? sometimes says words I don't understand. I guess it's understandable.
Her thoughts: Birdface. Birdybirdybirdface. Haha!

Riley_____
Junko's thoughts: Riley is very nice, and she gives me so much praise! Sometimes I worry she's overdoing it. She gives so much praise, as if I'm just the most amazing thing ever! I...I don't know what to do about that. But I like Riley!
Her thoughts: She doesn't even have ONE mouth. I don't trust this No-Faced tentacle thing.

Alcie_____
Junko's thoughts: I met her on that Jack awful trip to Christmas Town. She's very sweet!
Her thoughts: Junko's a demon magnet.

Belladonna_____
Junko's thoughts: She's so sweet! Kasumi said I would like her and she was right! Very energetic, and very good at sewing! And her style is very interesting to me, I'd like to try and mimic certain aspects of it!
Her thoughts: Why do all of Junko's friends have huge boobs?

Calder_____
Junko's thoughts: He's such a romantic! He let me read part of one of his stories and it was very...unique. But he seems to feel very strongly about love and romance.
Her thoughts: Hey there, pony boy.

Natalia_____
Junko's thoughts: Natalia is very nice! I say that a lot, don't I? Oops. But it's true! And she has the fluffiest tail I have ever seen! She tends to make strange comments and acts strangely toward me for some reason. I'm not sure I quite get it.
Her thoughts: Junko, you are so naive...

Nukpana_____
Junko's thoughts: Nuk is like a big brother to me. I used to hate him, he used to be so annoying--wait, he still is annoying. But I love Nuk, I don't know what I'd do if I lost his friendship.
Her thoughts: What an idiot.

Seiji_____
Junko's thoughts: Seiji, Seiji, Seiji. My Seiji. <3 My boilfriend. I love him so much, and he's so sweet and understanding and patient. No one's ever made me happy the way he does.
Her thoughts: Jackdamnit.

Tomoko_____
Junko's thoughts: TOMO-CHAAAAAAAAN! 私は少しトモちゃんが大好き!彼女はとてもかわいいと甘さと可愛いとかわいいです!そして彼女の耳はとてもふわふわと彼女の尾であり、ああどうやって彼女を崇拝する。
I love my little Tomo-chan! She is so cute and sweet and adorable and CUTE! And her ears are so fluffy and her TAILS and oh how I adore her.
Her thoughts: She and Junko are so..stupid together. The dancing, the squealing. Ugh.

Shehk_____
Junko's thoughts: Shehk is so nice! And very fun. She's captain of the FEARleading squad and another member of fitness club. She's a good ghoul.
Her thoughts: Meh. Whiny crybaby.

Lizzy_____
Junko's thoughts: Love Lizzy! She is so fun to talk to even about silly things! And she loves sewing, too!
Her thoughts: Once again, Junko is a demon magnet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 am

Deacon_____
Junko's thoughts: I don't know him very well, but I do know he's really soft and so cute as a cat! I want to pet him. Is...that strange?
Her thoughts: Junko, you're such a creeper.

Mac_____
Junko's thoughts: HE TRIED TO KIDNAP ME! Okay, so not really but...but...! Apparently he likes Lizzy though, so he can't be all bad...I'm not sure what to really think of him?
Her thoughts: He startled her. Heh. Good job.

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:21 am

Mei-Xiu_____
Junko's thoughts: Even for Halloween this ghoul is CRAZY!
Her thoughts: For once Junko and I completely agree on something.
Sarias_____
Junko's thoughts: CRAZY. RUDE. PSYCHOTIC. SPOILED. b***h!
Her thoughts: Once again, Junko and I agree on something.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:22 am

Things in Junko's room

Pillows, lots of pillows.
Fabrics and sewing supplies strewn about the room. Lilura's gift (The animated measuring tape) is included in this.
A tall full-length mirror.
A large armoire full of clothes for herself, of course.
Lots of food for Her.
Books for classes.
Minipets wandering around making themselves at home.
A note keeping track of her pumpkin seeds in her bank account.

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 am

These are Junko's babies. You don't mess with her babies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sayuri ------------- Momo ------------- Kuro

Residing in the closet
Aoi

This pink elephant also likes to float and bounce around her room. She does her best to ignore it. She's apparently the only one who can see it...

And then there's...Junko's school supplies. They seem to have a life of their own.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:35 am

Regular Roleplays_____
In the Dark of the Night~
Don't Mind Her
Maul Monsters
Crash Course in Campaigning?
Bad Hair Day
If It's Broke, Leave It Be!
Can We Fix It?!
Fowl Intentions
Let's Play Dress up!
Two Ghouls and a Pumpkin
Be My Little Kimono Doll
Morning Constitutional
You, and She, and Me!
Romantic Enlightenment
Don't Look at Me! I'm Hideous!
Tis the Season
Oh, Hell!
Blocked by Cuteness
Meeting of the Futakuchi-onna!
Sink or Swim!
BACK OFF!
Surprise of the Keyboard Mash
Take the Chain Off Your Door
A Hypocrites Apology
Stop playing hook--IS THAT YOUR BED?
Post Prom Cuddles
Illusions, Foxfire, and Forests
Meeting the Parents?!
A Boil Doing a Ghoul's Job
How Do I Use These Things?!
Falcor and Rapunzel
Mission Debriefing
Why Won't You Listen to Me?!
How Do I Use These Things?!
Awkward Conversations
We Need to Talk
Student Council Meeting
Be My Canvas
Remember, Remember
Two Ghouls, One Dream
In the name of love...
Aw! Honey!

Open Roleplays_____
[Campaign Booth] Vote for Rain Rottingham!
Mysterious Invitation
Dash Dating!!
Student Council Welcome Party!
[Open Auditions!] THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS!
Even Homicidal Pets Need a Walk Sometimes
Come only if you dare!
First Annual Prom Night
First Annual Prom Night - The Games Table
Floresctival - Haunted Tent
Floresctival - Riley Booth
Floresctival - Junko Booth
Junko Booth V2
Terror Warrior
Terror Warrior Concession Stand
Clean Up Duty
Halloween Tent
Reds Day
Amityville Exams
REMAIN CALM AND...
Word of Trial
Scarentines 2012
[Status Effect] Interviews! Team Shrugbird.gif

Modded Events_____
Gromble Car]
Festive Forest
The Island of Misfit Toys
Christmas Town
Sandy Claws' Workshop (Black door)
THE MAIN WAREHOUSE
Back to Christmas Town?!
{ SCHOOL PLAY } The Nightmare Before Xmas REVISED!

Classes_____
Home Ec.
Emergency Sex-ed Class
Forms & Faces
Minipet Training 101
Graduation

Solos_____
Dear Mom and Dad

The Four Clans Trials_____
[Four Clans Trials] Famine Mystery Hunt
Trial of Famine
Trial of War
Trial of Death

April 2012 Meta_____
✚ { ORIENTATION ORP } -------------The Jade Pavillion
This is Paradise!
The Hidden Lair - Isle of Conquest
Training - Week 1 - Isle of Conquest
Charms and Incense - Isle of Conquest class week 1
✚ { ORIENTATION ORP } -------------The Scarlet Enclave
Training - Week 2 - Isle of Death
Trance - Isle of Death class week 2
The Lotus Pavilion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 am

Year 2 to Year 3:
75 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) + teacher battle (pass or fail) = graduation to Year 3
Current points: 75/75

Fanart -
One - Commissioned by me from NekoKirara on DA
Two - Commissioned by me from Lucyal
Three - Commissioned by me from LividPeas
Four - Commissioned by me from Lucyal
Five - Commissioned by me from Lucyal

Minipets -
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
Total - 5 points

Regular RP -
Post Prom Cuddles RP Complete. 1 point.
Solo - Dear Mom and Dad 1,736 words. 1 point.
Falcor and Rapunzel RP In Progress. 800+ words. 1 point.
Illusions, Foxfire, and Forests RP In Progress. 800+ words. 1 point.
Meeting the Parents?! RP Complete. 1 point.
Why Won't You Listen to Me?! RP Complete. 1 point.
A Boil Doing a Ghoul's Job RP Complete. 1 point.
How Do I Use These Things?! RP Complete. 1 point.
Mission Debriefing RP Complete. 1 point.
Be My Canvas RP Complete. 800+ words. 1 point.
Awkward Conversations RP Complete. 1 point.
We Need to Talk RP Complete. 1 point.
Student Council Meeting RP Complete. 1 point.
Remember, Remember RP Complete. 1 point
Two Ghouls, One Dream 800+ words. 1 point.
In the name of love... 800+ words. 1 point.
Aw! Honey! 800+ words. 1 point.

Solos -
Prove Your Worth 1 point.

Event RP -
First Annual Prom RP Complete. 1 point.
First Annual Prom - Game Table RP Complete. 1 point.
Floresctival - Haunted Tent RP Complete. 1 point.
Floresctival - Riley Booth RP Complete. 1 point.
Floresctival - Junko Booth RP Complete. 1 point.
Junko Booth V2 RP Complete. 1 point.
Terror Warrior 800+ words. RP Complete. 1 point.
Terror Warrior Concession Stand RP Complete. 1 point.
Clean Up Duty 800+ words. RP Complete. 3 points.
October Meta Everything but fighting a boo. 11 points.
Halloween Tent 800+ words. 1 point.
Reds Day 800+ words. 1 point.
Amityville Exams 3 points for taking an exam.
REMAIN CALM AND... 2 points.
Word of Trial 2 points.
Scarentines 2012 3 points. RP Complete.
[Four Clans Trials] Famine Mystery Hunt 2 points. RP Complete.
[Status Effect] Interviews! Team Shrugbird.gif 2 points. RP Complete.

Classroom RP -
Human Studies - IT CAME FROM UNDER THE BED RP Complete. 1 point.
[Open Class] Magical Girl Junko! RP Complete. 1 point.
[Open Class] Ninja Junko?! RP Complete. 1 point.
A Small Respite RP Complete. 3 points.
[Open Class] A Natural? RP Complete. 1 point.
[Open Class] Thunder Road RP Complete. 1 point.

Homework -
Working with a Fellow Reaper--huh?! RP Complete. 1 point.
Human Studies Extra Credit 1 point.

Battle -

Year 3 to Alumni:
100 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) + teacher battle (pass only)

Current points: 109/100

Art
One Commissioned by me
Two Commissioned by me
Three Commissioned by me
Four Commissioned by me
Five Commissioned by me

Minipets
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5

Regular RPs
Hairy Desu Kawaii Deth? 1 point. RP Complete.
See you in DETH 1 point. RP Complete.
House Warming...Regift? Complete. 2 points (Double points week).
Presents RP Complete. 1 point.
What do you know? RP Complete. 1 point.
Shopping at the Baby Abyss RP Complete. 1 point.
I'll be Home Soon RP Complete. 1 point.
And the tables turned RP In Progress. 800+ words. 1 point.
Needle, thread, and thimble RP In Progress. 800+ words. 1 point.
Clothes and Clients RP Complete. 1 point.
2SPOOKY BEACH PARTY RP Complete. 1 point.
Big Brother is Here RP In Progress. 800+ words. 1 point.
I'm So Sorry RP Complete. 1 point.
Something to help distract the mind RP Complete. 1 point.
Your clothes look better on my floor RP Complete. 1 point.
PON PON WEI PON PON RP Complete. 1 point.
First Annual Cuddle Party RP Complete. 1 point.
Seeing Double RP Complete. 1 point.
Caution RP Complete. 1 point.
The Future is LOOMing RP Complete. 1 point.

Solos
Moving on...
Returning Memories

Event RPs
Trials Points 11 points.
April 2012 Meta - 10 points. <-- USING AS A BATTLE SPAR 1/10
Prom 2012 - 1 point.
Prom 2012 Photobooth - 1 point
[FRIGHT NIGHT] Silk Webs
[FRIGHT NIGHT] Fitness Booth
Cleaning Up Afterwards
Catching Up
Meta ^ - 26 points
Dragon Wrangling - 5 points
KINGDOM HEARTS EVENT - Student dorms
KINGDOM HEARTS EVENT - Student Clubs Room
^ - 6 points
2013 Prom - Main thread RP Complete. 1 point.
2013 Prom - Games RP Complete. 1 point.

Classes/Mentoring
It's a good thing - 1 point
DETH welcomes you! - 1 point
Happy Trees - 1 point

Battles 3/10
Dressed to get Beaten RP Complete. 2 points.
Because Ya Gotta RP Complete. 2 points.

Whyyyyyyyy RP In Progress. 2 points.
A Rematch I guess RP Complete. 2 points.
Frilly Fights RP Complete. 2 points.
Third Time Charms RP Complete. 2 points.

Classes/Open Classes/Spars not counted in Y3 points (because they're y1 and y2)
Class 5/5
Human Studies
A Small Respite
Forms & Faces
Open class 5/5
NINJA JUNKO
Magical Girl Junko
Spars 10/10
USING APRIL 2012 META
USING MAY 2011 META
USING OCTOBER 2011 META
USING CHRISTMAS 2010 META

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- One complete regular rp
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character
- One complete classroom rp
- One complete homework assignment
- One complete battle, with just rolls
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
- Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:38 am

This Is Halloween © Lizbot, Chibizoo, Marushii
Nightmare Before Christmas © Tim Burton
Junko's concept © Myself (Eight)
Junko's Official First Year Student Art © Lividpeas
Junko's Official Second Year Student Art © Orestae
Headers © Pales
All other art and characters © their respective artists and creators

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:38 am

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:05 am

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff