Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Happy Halloween!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Comic added this poll
  woot!
View Results

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:25 am
Happy Halloween Everyone!

Have fun with whatever you're doing!

BE SAFE. smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 pm
My Halloween sucked, but I do hope that everyone else's was great.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 pm
Same here, JJ. sad Nothing's on T.V. This year, I'm sorely disappointed with cable. emo Where's all the Halloween specials? I know the Corpse Bride is showing, but I've seen that a million times already. rolleyes Plus, the closest thing to horror I got was an all-day Law and Order: S.V.U. marathon of their most heinous crimes. rolleyes

What makes Halloween suck even more is the fact that it fell on a Sunday and I have work tomorrow. D:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:30 pm
I think that I have you trumped... Halloween reminds me of kids. My ex-fiancee has kids. I grew attached to her kids (possibly even more so than I did to her). Therefore, Halloween reminds me on my loss of the two most wonderful kids that I have ever known and the loss of my fiancee. Love sucks... and so do holidays.

I am just hoping that holidays don't suck for everyone.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Inu_Fangirl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 pm
Sergeant JJ
I think that I have you trumped... Halloween reminds me of kids. My ex-fiancee has kids. I grew attached to her kids (possibly even more so than I did to her). Therefore, Halloween reminds me on my loss of the two most wonderful kids that I have ever known and the loss of my fiancee. Love sucks... and so do holidays.

I am just hoping that holidays don't suck for everyone.

I'm so sorry... =[
That's a really unselfish thing to hope... Thank you. I hope that you feel better once the holiday is over.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:28 pm
Inu_Fangirl
I'm so sorry... =[
That's a really unselfish thing to hope... Thank you. I hope that you feel better once the holiday is over.

It is really not your fault. It is my fault for not being a rich as I needed to be to support her needs, wants, and desires. Some people are meant to be in relationships and some people are not meant to be in relationships. It was selfish of me to expect her to be with me when I couldn't provide for her and her two children.

Anyway... I wouldn't hope anybody to have a terrible holiday... especially not the the extent that I am having to deal with. Nobody really deserves to feel as bad as I do, and I feel that everybody should have a right to be happy especially when it is on a holiday.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Inu_Fangirl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:39 pm
Sergeant JJ
It is really not your fault. It is my fault for not being a rich as I needed to be to support her needs, wants, and desires. Some people are meant to be in relationships and some people are not meant to be in relationships. It was selfish of me to expect her to be with me when I couldn't provide for her and her two children.

Anyway... I wouldn't hope anybody to have a terrible holiday... especially not the the extent that I am having to deal with. Nobody really deserves to feel as bad as I do, and I feel that everybody should have a right to be happy especially when it is on a holiday.

It's not selfish of you... I bet that you tried your best. I think that the majority of people aren't not meant to be in relationships, it's just that people aren't meant to be in certain relationships. I'm so sorry... Do you ever see the kids anymore?

I agree with you... I believe that everybody deserves to be happy all the time. Although of course we can't always be happy, I hope that everyone can have happy lives...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:08 pm
Inu_Fangirl
Sergeant JJ
It's not selfish of you... I bet that you tried your best. I think that the majority of people aren't not meant to be in relationships, it's just that people aren't meant to be in certain relationships. I'm so sorry... Do you ever see the kids anymore?

I agree with you... I believe that everybody deserves to be happy all the time. Although of course we can't always be happy, I hope that everyone can have happy lives...

She won't let me see the kids. She said that only her friends and her boyfriends get to see the kids. I didn't do anything that I am aware of to warrant her refusing to let me see her kids. I didn't do anything that I am aware of to cause her to break up with me either. I don't even know what her real reason for breaking up with me happens to be. She seemed to purposefully keep me in the dark about everything. If she didn't want to be together with me anymore then that is all gravy, but end everything like she did and keep the kids away from me like she did?

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:04 pm
i worked 10/30 930pm till 930am 10/31 and i slept till 7pm on halloween! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm
Sergeant JJ
She won't let me see the kids. She said that only her friends and her boyfriends get to see the kids. I didn't do anything that I am aware of to warrant her refusing to let me see her kids. I didn't do anything that I am aware of to cause her to break up with me either. I don't even know what her real reason for breaking up with me happens to be. She seemed to purposefully keep me in the dark about everything. If she didn't want to be together with me anymore then that is all gravy, but end everything like she did and keep the kids away from me like she did?

That is really sad... I'm so sorry. You could try explaining to her that you two could still be friends, if she wouldn't mind that... And then you could spend time with her kids.
That sounds terrible... I'm really sorry.

Inu_Fangirl

Inu_Fangirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Xalikar

Aww! xP Haha.. Vampire!! X3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:18 pm
Thanks a bunch (even though it's after Halloween, lol.)

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Inu_Fangirl
That is really sad... I'm so sorry. You could try explaining to her that you two could still be friends, if she wouldn't mind that... And then you could spend time with her kids.

I tried everything to work some kind of arrangement out. I told her that if she didn't want a relationship with me, then we could just be friends. I told her that if she didn't even want to be friends, then I would just be happy if I could babysit her kids for her when she needed me to if that was alright. I begged and pleaded and she just didn't seem to care in the least about my feelings and she wouldn't have any part of anything that I requested of her. She just seemed completely detached from me. I don't get it. I don't get her... I thought that she loved me and that she cared, but there was no care whatsoever within her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:02 am
Inu_Fangirl
Xalikar

Aww! xP Haha.. Vampire!! X3

now my sleep time is all messed up...i ended up getting only 2hrs of sleep this morning....  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Inu_Fangirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:28 pm
Sergeant JJ
Inu_Fangirl

I tried everything to work some kind of arrangement out. I told her that if she didn't want a relationship with me, then we could just be friends. I told her that if she didn't even want to be friends, then I would just be happy if I could babysit her kids for her when she needed me to if that was alright. I begged and pleaded and she just didn't seem to care in the least about my feelings and she wouldn't have any part of anything that I requested of her. She just seemed completely detached from me. I don't get it. I don't get her... I thought that she loved me and that she cared, but there was no care whatsoever within her.

=[ I'm really, really sorry.. Maybe you did something to upset her, without realizing it.. I don't know why she would refuse all of your offers.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games