Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Spot ][ Restaurant of Synchronicity (in ruins) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm
The most renowned eatery in all of the Snow Village has relocated itself to the Sound. They are well known for their mass variety of sea foods imported from all around the world. Though they do serve other things, the spectacle they put on is nothing less than grand when it comes to preparing the ocean delicacies. The restaurant was made to mock the construction of the Kage's office, but was given several floors rather than a high rise ceiling.
[ Five Floors ][ Stairs Only - No Elevator ]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:04 am
Carrot set her head down on one of the tables as she waited for her food to come, watching nothing in particular. She wasn't usually depressed but now she found herself wanting to scream or run away I can't just leave this as it is. she thought and sighed again. A waitress arrived with a platter of assorted sushi and Carrot sat up, taking chopsticks up and saying a customary prayer of thanks before starting to eat.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 am
User Image

Shigeru had made his way through the streets after leaving the Yukikage's office. He was slow in his walk as to not agitate his wound. The streets were quite populated. Villagers and kids his age walked about, some doing errands and others going to work. Shops were opening and villagers were entering to get fresh bread, ingredients for breakfast, oil for lamps to light the night. Shige kept his hands inside his coat pockets to keep them warm. He played with the scroll in his right pocket as he walked nearer to the restaurant. The Spot was five stories high and the second most grand building in Yukigakure. This was the restaurant where people went to celebrate and dine in luxury. Shigeru walked up the few steps at it's front and entered under the great door frame. Once Shige entered, there was a large desk, almost like the Yukikage's. The woman behind it, so elegantly dressed, asked how many were in his party. Shigeru only included himself and was quickly shown to a seat on the first floor since there weren't many customers that day. As Shigeru sat, he noticed Ayaki was there too. The way she was sitting, kept her from seeing him for her back was to him and Shige was across the room and behind a divider with a porthole. He looked at her for a few moments before being approached by the waiter. "I'll have the Spanish Mackerel Aji Sashimi, the freshwater Eeel Unagi Sushi, and the Dobin-Mushi soup." Shigeru said slowly, in order to let teh waiter write down the order. He then asked Shige for his drink. "Takara Plum Wine. Bottle please." Shige said, returning his gaze to Ayaki. The waiter left to get his order as Shigeru made sure Ayumi did not see him. She was different with the Kage. Shige said, remembering the curtsy that she had done for Crisis. Shige watched as she ate, enthusiastically and joyfully. The waiter returned quickly and placed a glass bottle of dark violet wine in front of Shige along with an ice-like wine glass that mirrorred the restaurant's decor. "Thank you." Shige said as he took the bottle and held it down to his lap, slowly opening it so that it would not pop so loud as to give away his position. Once the bottle was open, Shige placed the cork on the tble along with it's wrapping and poured a bit of the violet substance into the glass. This will do some good Shigeru though about his wound as he took hold of his glass with his entire right hand, his eyes not leaving Ayaki.
[OOC Sorry. Went to have breakfast so I delayed.]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 am
Carrot was finishing up her sushi, dipping the last one into some sauce as she ate Haaaa...this is not fun. she thought and slumped back slightly as she chewed, her mood falling quickly again. Then as the waiter pulled the plate away she let her forehead thud sharply onto the table, remaining in that position "I suck." she mumbled, not really feeling that way but not being in control her emotions always upset her. She tapped her forehead softly on the table continuously, despite the concerned looks she was getting from the waiters "Would you like more sushi?" one asked and Carrot popped right back up with a grin "Yes please!" he smiled and left her to sit alone once more, her feet tapping out a rhythm on the chair legs. She glanced around, her head going from side to side as she looked for someone she might know or could talk to. But it seemed very empty...

OoC///No problem ^^

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 am
User Image

Shigeru drank some of the wine as he watched Ayaki. The sweetness of the plums soothed him. He then saw that Ayaki dropped her head against the table. Just when he thought that she had fallen unconscious, she began to tap her head against the tabletop continuously. Is something upsetting her? Shigeru watched with an expression of concern, drinking once more from the glass. He saw a the waiter walk by him and called out to him, getting his attention. "You see that girl, there?" Shigeru said looking at Ayaki with narrow eyes. The waiter moved his head close to Shigeru's and looked in the same direction, trying to find who it was that he was talking about. "Oh, yes." The waiter nodded. "Take her a glass of this wine. When she asks of it's origin, tell her." Shigeru said still watching Ayaki for a moment more before looking to the waiter. "I will pay for it, of course." Shige said with a nod. The waiter smiled understandingly before disappearing to retrieve a glass. Not long after, Shigeru saw the waiter walking on the other side of the divider with a tray and a single glass of plum wine. Maybe that will give her mood a boost. SHigeru smiled, pouring another glass.

The waiter approached Ayaki with the tray and placed the glass of violet wine in front of Ayaki.
[OOC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:16 am
Carrot blinked at the wine then up at the waiter "What's this?" she asked curiously and the waiter smiled, pointing behind her. She turned sharply and spotted what looked like Shigure through a divider view. I was sure he didn't like me...HM! she took the glass and stood, walking easily over to Shigure's table "Thanks but you don't want to see me drunk. Besides! I'm a minor." she teased, setting the glass down on his table as she leaned slightly to one side "Thank you though." she examined him carefully, not sure what to make of this man. He got mad at her, ignored her, forgot her name then sent her a glass of wine? "I take it back. You're not as easy to read as I first thought." she said with a smile then touched the seat near Shigure's table "Can I join you?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 am
User Image

Shigeru saw the waiter point towards him, leading Ayaki to Shigeru. She took the glass and moved to his table. Shige had the glass in his hand when she arrived at the table. He placed the glass on the table and received Ayaki's refusal seriously. He did not know what she meant by 'minor' but her comment about being drunken triggered thought. So careless as to become intoxicated. It is becoming increasingly difficult to see why this kunoichi has been promoted to Chuunin. Shigeru smiled at her gratitude. He smiled even more when she spoke to him about not being easy to be read. Shige gestured for Ayaki to sit and join him. It was then that the waiter appeared with a tray filled with Shige's dishes. Shigeru sat back, and looked to Ayaki. "Excuse me." He said as the waiter began to place the dishes in front of Shigeru along with silver chopsticks. Shigeru took the sticks in his hands and closed his eyes, murmuring something before looking up to Ayaki. "Would you like anything?" Shigeru asked right before taking the Sashimi in the sticks and into his mouth. The flavor was heavenly to him now for he was extremely hungry.
[OOC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 am
Carrot took a seat and as Shigure's food arrived her second set of sushi arrived. She took up a pair of clean chopsticks "I have my own." she said with a smile, eating carefully "I wasn't sure earlier but I am now. While I find reading you very confusing, I'm sure that you don't like me. Now that doesn't bother me. I'm really an acquired taste when it comes to my personality." she said once she'd finished. Her chopsticks hovered over a second roll as she continued "But I'm curious why you don't like me. Aside from the obvious awkward first meeting." She tapped her chopsticks on the plate then put them down.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

Shigeru ate steadily, hiding his great hunger. He listened to Ayaki as she spoke and chuckled when she claimed that he disliked her. Shige took a sip from his Dobin soup and almost silently choked on it when she spoke of being an acquired taste. He looked up from his meal and rested his chopsticks against his plate. Shige sighed and smiled while looking at Ayaki. "You're unrefined." Shigeru said before taking some of the eel sushi. It's all pointless. She is twelve years-old after all. Shigeru chewed the sushi, enjoying it's fresh flavor. He glanced up at her as he chewed, a slight smile on his face as he wondered what she would say.
[OOC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 am
"Unrefined." Carrot blinked at him and then that devil smile curved her lips again "That's a new one. I've never been called unrefined." she leaned back and took another roll again, chewing it over as she thought. Her mind moved quickly so it didn't take her long "I suppose to you, yes I am. But to an adult, you would be unrefined as well so it must be a matter of perspective." she mused, holding one hand out as she spoke "Can I tell you what I think of you now? I think you have the brain of an old man. You are slow and steady where as I am quick and rash. It makes our personalities completely opposite which creates friction." Carrot dipped her chopsticks into some wasabi and sucked on the sauce for a moment, enjoying the sharp bite of the spice "You disapprove of me. That much is clear from the way you speak. You're overly polite and yet you clearly think of me as a fool. Someone irresponsible that will cause nothing but trouble." she smiled at him then leaned forward "And when I mentioned getting drunk, you're face went funny. But you didn't bother to ask the circumstances which means you are quick to judge me. I'm guessing its because I'm 'young' or 'just a little girl', correct? Why don't you ask me something? Actually try to get to know me before you take what I say and try to form an opinion from it. And I'll do the same." she really was trying to understand him since it was clear they would probably end up working together at least indirectly.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

Shigeru looked surprised but in a positive way. His smile grew larger as he sat back and took a rest from his meal. Taking a sip from his wine. Shigeru crossed his arms and looked at Ayaki, thoughtfully. She had called him old in mind. A compliment for it meant wise. "My opinion is based on what you show me." Shigeru's eyes narrowed. "The fact that you are rash and impulsive in your actions makes you unrefined. Consequences must be considered before action is taken. When one does not think of the consequences, irresponsibility is born." Shigeru took another eel roll and ate it before speaking again. "Responsibility is maturity, whether it be for your actions or your words." Shigeru looked up to Ayaki. "And just because you are different, does not mean I don't approve of you." Shigeru smiled, not entirely sure if that was true.
[OOC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 am
Carrot grinned at him in response "I am quite responsible. I've never willing thrown myself into a one-sided fight or, despite what your original assumption may have been, never knowingly gotten drunk." she set her chopsticks down and knitted her fingers together "If you've ever been around the elderly, you'll know how stubborn they can be. My parent's where in their late 60's and early 70's when I was born. During a violent storm when I was 5, I got stuck outside till dawn. I had a fever." she grinned then adjusted her chopsticks again "My parents believed in using rice wine, sake, to lower a fever. Hence, I got quite drunk." she shook her head as a waiter offered her something to drink "I'm always thinking. Comparing scenarios, weighing pros and cons, deciding the best course of action and how it should be handled. I never make moves that won't benefit me." she tapped a finger on the table as she spoke, her tone serious suddenly "I'm what most people call a genius. My brain moves too fast for even me to comprehend sometimes. Its a pain in the butt and to gain control I'm often overly emotional. It creates the illusion of a childish, impulsive, rash little girl. But it also gives me time to process what my brain is telling me." she didn't even touch the comment about being different. Being different made life fun. How boring the world would be if everyone was exactly the same. "I doubt that I"ll ever be truly mature. Being mature would mean that I would need to understand everything I'm thinking at one time and I know it would drive me mad. I am responsible. But I will never be mature."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

Shigeru looked surprised again. He saw that this girl cared about being right with him. Ayaki had opened up about her past and clearly knew what had been wrong. "With what you have said, you have shown me other wise. You are quite mature." Shigeru smiled. It was now that Shigeru felt was talking to someone much older than him, a woman. "You don't have to know what you are thinking all at once. If your brain works too quickly and you can not comprehend, then isn't that the same as someone who's mind works slowly?" Shigeru's eyes were serious and set on Ayuki's but mouth was set in a smile that could have said that he was pleased. "If you behaved this way all the time, no one would think of you of being childish." Shige then looked down and took his last eel roll. "I like you this way." He said before eating the roll and taking a sip from his soup, not looking to Ayaki.
[OOC]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:04 pm
Carrot laughed "Don't tell people I'm mature. If they knew, I'd never get a moments rest." she pushed her plate away, finished, and a waiter took it "I became a chunnin right out of the academy. Adults always assumed I was talented but foolish. Immature. My body being what it is only added to the assumptions. I stopped trying to prove them otherwise." she rubbed her arm slightly and smiled at Shigure's last comment "Most people do like me when I stop being silly. Its when I'm trying to figure something out that I act out."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image

Shigeru let the waiter come and take his plates away along with Ayaki's. Only the wine bottle and his glass was left. He leaned forward after the plates were gone. Shigeru thought Ayaki was interesting. He had been wrong to think of her as simple minded. She, in fact, had very much to her and it was what was underneath that captivated Shige. "Well, as long as you act that way around me, you will have my gratitude." Shigeru said, looking to Ayaki. The waiter returned and asked them if if they wanted dessert. "I'll have your Tempura Plum Ice Cream." Shigeru said to the waiter before looking to Ayaki. "Dessert?" He asked her. "It's on me." Shige smiled.
[OOC]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games