Reply It's A Girl Thing!
LADIES, WHAT IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JEWDAZ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 pm
That nobody would guess when they looked at you?
Mine is rather embarrassing:
I've never had my first kiss.
The people who know this make fun of me constantly for it. redface

EDIT: They also would never guess that I work at McDonalds.
Apparently I don't look like the "type" to work at a fast-food chain.

So, what about you girls?
What's something I would never guess about you, just by looking at you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Whats your age?

Uhm.. And I never had my first kiss too. Not for the lack of chance; no. It's just because I want it to be with some guy... not really special, but you know, I want to know who he is, and things like that... Does it makes sense?
Technically, no one night stands (kiss talking)

But People say that they could guess it because I'm too cute or something like that (freaky people).  

Bearded Unicorn

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Onigetoe

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:06 pm
People still think I am a virgin when it has been over a year that I'm not. Another thing people don't know about me just by looking at me is that I am very costerphobic in huge crowds. I shake until I am outside if the crowd is to big.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:14 pm
Doctor Limatrix
Whats your age?

Uhm.. And I never had my first kiss too. Not for the lack of chance; no. It's just because I want it to be with some guy... not really special, but you know, I want to know who he is, and things like that... Does it makes sense?

But People say that they could guess it because I'm too cute or something like that (freaky people).

16, so it's nothing insane.
But people my age look at me like I'm infected or undesirable.
I do understand, because I'm the same way. I've had boyfriends and chances; I just wanted it to be with somebody "special". It turned out that he was actually a horrible person, and I felt stupid. But that's beside the point. I still want it to be with someone I know, someone I understand a little. I don't want it to be with some random guy, like most girls I know. I don't want to remember something like that.
I know how cheesy that sounds, because the "first kiss" really isn't a big deal.
I guess I'm old-fashioned.

JEWDAZ

Bearded Unicorn

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:18 pm
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Whats your age?

I do understand, because I'm the same way. I've had boyfriends and chances; I just wanted it to be with somebody special. It turned out that he was actually a horrible person, and I felt stupid. But that's beside the point. I still want it to be with someone I know, someone I understand a little. I don't want it to be with some random guy, like most girls I know. I don't want to remember something like that.
I know how cheesy that sounds, because the "first kiss" really isn't a big deal.
Make us two, then.

I just say I don't want it to be with the most special guy ever because for over a year now my friends are telling me stories and babbling about how the first kiss never's perfect and things like that...
Seriously, I don't understand this world we live in.
What kind of sick creatures could think that disproportional body parts (Boobs & a**), pure skin (slim), and a painted face (makeup) is pretty?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:23 pm
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Whats your age?

I do understand, because I'm the same way. I've had boyfriends and chances; I just wanted it to be with somebody special. It turned out that he was actually a horrible person, and I felt stupid. But that's beside the point. I still want it to be with someone I know, someone I understand a little. I don't want it to be with some random guy, like most girls I know. I don't want to remember something like that.
Make us two, then.

I just say I don't want it to be with the most special guy ever because for over a year now my friends are telling me stories and babbling about how the first kiss never's perfect and things like that...
What kind of sick creatures could think that disproportional body parts (Boobs & a**), pure skin (slim), and a painted face (makeup) is pretty?

I didn't really mean "special", like I love him. But he was a special person to me, and he turned out to be really hurtful in the end. Men. :/

I'm really not sure why men find such things "pretty". I wear a little mascara to play up my eyes, I have curves on top and bottom, and I'm far from skinny. Maybe I'm considered a little chubby. But I think I'm pretty.
I don't understand how men find girls who are skin and bone, wear eight pounds of makeup, and dress in a way that leaves little to the imagination so attractive.
I'd rather be all natural, and I'm not willing to change for somebody.

JEWDAZ

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That I'm not in high school. I have the fashion sense of a 12 year old boy: Sneakers, t-shirts with phrases or words, beanies, iron on patches, cargo pants, etc. Or that I like Lady Gaga, don't act like a punk, avoid red meat like the plague, like video games, reading, and gory horror movies.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:46 pm
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Whats your age?

Make us two, then.

I didn't really mean "special", like I love him. But he was a special person to me, and he turned out to be really hurtful in the end. Men. :/

I'm really not sure why men find such things "pretty". I wear a little mascara to play up my eyes, I have curves on top and bottom, and I'm far from skinny. Maybe I'm considered a little chubby. But I think I'm pretty.
I don't understand how men find girls who are skin and bone, wear eight pounds of makeup, and dress in a way that leaves little to the imagination so attractive.
They are all the same. The worse is when you fall for the guy even though everyone is telling you how of a jerk he is. experience talking... And in the end, he just hurts you.

The world we live in, where girls rather have looks than brain, because guys rather have sex then talk. And all the good boys, the ones that aren't that bad, either become your best friend, or gay. Oh, cruel fate.
When I was a kid, I didn't rally cared for what people would see in me; afterall, the interior that counts. Too bad the world is too fast for people to keep up, and they rather judge you by your cover then by the true you.
I became a complexed teen. The worst is the media booming about ''perfection''.  

Bearded Unicorn

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Namacha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:54 pm
That I'm actually 21 and not 14 lol
I look 14 and dress 14.
Also that my fav color is pink.
I have no clue why that shocks people but it does.
They always look at me as if to say, "Pink? Really? O.o"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:57 pm
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Whats your age?

Make us two, then.

They are all the same. The worse is when you fall for the guy even though everyone is telling you how of a jerk he is. experience talking... And in the end, he just hurts you.

The world we live in, where girls rather have looks than brain, because guys rather have sex then talk. And all the good boys, the ones that aren't that bad, either become your best friend, or gay. Oh, cruel fate.
When I was a kid, I didn't rally cared for what people would see in me; afterall, the interior that counts. Too bad the world is too fast for people to keep up, and they rather judge you by your cover then by the true you.

You're completely right about men. They're all the same. :/
The media's influence on people is disgusting. I'm sorry, but being larger than a size 2 does not make you ugly, as they would like you to believe. I have boobs and hips. I'm NOT a size two by any means. But the boys at my work adore me, my guy friends adore me, and I find myself rather attractive. I don't think I'm ugly. But I would much rather invest my time in a book than in a makeup bag.

JEWDAZ

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 pm
That I'm weird or that I AM NOT a fan of southern rap. Even though I live in Atlanta. Or possibly that I act older than I actually am sometimes. Or that I'm not emo. And that I'm the biggest anime lover evar!! All the flute music i own (that i printed my self which is alot) is japanese, from and anime or game.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:17 pm
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Saskia Hamilton
Doctor Limatrix
Whats your age?

Make us two, then.

You're completely right about men. They're all the same. :/
The media's influence on people is disgusting. I'm sorry, but being larger than a size 2 does not make you ugly, as they would like you to believe. I have boobs and hips. I'm NOT a size two by any means. But the boys at my work adore me, my guy friends adore me, and I find myself rather attractive. I don't think I'm ugly. But I would much rather invest my time in a book than in a makeup bag.
Some girls were born to be larger then a size two. Just like some were born to be ginger or brunettes. People should stop seeing the fake, painted && photoshoped artists as perfection and learn that perfection ain't perfect; and that it comes in various sizes.  

Bearded Unicorn

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Riddikulus Patronus

Toothsome Sex Symbol

25,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:46 pm
That I can cook.
For some reason, nobody ever thinks I can cook well or at all. Which I guess is good for the whole "girls belong in the kitchen" thing, but still. v.v'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:50 pm
Mine would be that i'm emotional. No one, really thought of me as that o;  

x-Jking

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

kitti kat 28

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:56 pm
people get my age wrong. they think im younger than i am. I get carded a lot (for alcohol) so i automatically pull out my id when i order a drink.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff