Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:48 pm
It's been several hundred years since the conflict with the gods, and it seems like nothing interesting is bothering to chase after Mala and Van anymore. Quickly growing bored with the quiet, domestic life, they head out seeking adventure and new epic stories to tell. The problems? Adventure is hard to find, everything is starting to get far more expensive, and Mala's three months pregnant. As they travel the roads of fate, drama, and intrigue...will they find a story for the ages to weave themselves into? Or will they find no adventure, and sink away into eternal boredom?

[align=center][size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/align]

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Mala Tyrell
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Zelly-fangirl
Name: Van Tyrell
Appearance:User Image

Name: Melodia, goes by Milly
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Kai Tyrell
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Larai Tyrell
Appearance: User Image

Name: Riley D'velle
Appearance:User Image

Name: Ariae
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 pm
"I guess there weren't a whole lot of survivors to clean the place up and try to rebuild...." Van said kicking at a small rock on the ground. Somehow it didn't feel like hundreds of years had passed as they looked over the ruins of Atalus, a once thriving town that had been all but decemated by a demon in the span of a single day.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 pm
"That isn't surprising. The nobles were never intelligent, and those who did survive probably hitailed it out of here as soon as possible." Mala noted, embarassed at how she used to worship the jerkass god. She sighted softly, trailing her fingertips on the ashen ruin of one of the buildings they passed by. "It feels like forever since I was last here. So many memories, so many years, and yet...I find myself forgetting it bit by bit. I no longer even recall anyone's faces - let alone any names I might've once known."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:27 pm
"See? That's the downside to being immortal...You start to forget those smaller, less important details from the past...I'm amazed I managed to recall my family from way back when..." Van said looking around at the crumbling ruins with his hands in his pockets. It managed to tug at a heartstring in him too. It was ages ago when he was stuck in Riley's body, and though he was a jerk back then, something he now regretted, he had spent some time living in this town and, once upon a time, knew some of the people here.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:37 pm
"Your family is important. It's no surprise that you'd remember them." Mala assured Van with a warm smile. She then reached for his hand and held it against her lower stomach. She wasn't sure if he could feel any kicking yet or not, but hey. "We'll certainly remember what comes of this, though, now won't we?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:49 pm
"I'd rather fling myself off the nearest cliff to my death than go on without the memories I've made with you." Van said matching Mala's warm smile as he looked from her emerging baby bulge to her kind face. "But knowing you, I wouldn't get very far before you pulled me back up. Besides you'd kill me anyway for trying to be a deadbeat dad." he joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 pm
Mala giggled and joked in response, "Oh, you know me so well!~" For a moment, she didn't even recall where they were. Once again, the sorceress was caught up in the moment with Van.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 pm
((Ah yes, amazing what several hundred years of training can do for a person. Mala got promoted to sorceress I see. biggrin ))

"After several hundred years of being with you, I should hope so." Van said with a grin.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:02 pm
{Indeed, lol~ "Magic School Graduate" only gets you so far. XD}

Mala couldn't help but chuckle in delight. After a moment she then noted out loud, "You know, Van, it still feels just as good now as it did on our Honeymoon, doesn't it? They all said we'd be bickering and trying to off each other before we knew it, but what do they know?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 pm
"Even if we did get to that point, I'm sure we'd learn to get over it and come right back to where we are now." Van said looking down at his wedding ring with a smile. The only guests they had to invite may have been Ceri and Angel's family, but they still somehow managed to get enough money for an all-out wedding. That was probably the only time Van was going to dress up nice in his entire life. "When you've only got one other person for guaranteed company, I imagine you'd make do with who you had."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:14 pm
Mala nodded in agreement. She couldn't help but recall the lovely dress she wore during their wedding, how beautiful she felt that day, and oddly enough - how long it seemed to take to get the damn thing off for their wedding night.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 pm
"Besides, we already went through and hell and back to get you immortality. I can't say how much I'd like to do that again for someone else." Van said with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 pm
"You won't have to. Plus, I doubt any woman could pay you back for something like that like I can." Mala teased with a smirk.

{Going to bed, goodnight}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:27 pm
((I think I'ma do the same. @_@ ))

"Even if certain precautions must be taken now and in the future. We've already got one kid on the way. The way we go at it, we'd probably fill most of the population with our offspring in a few centuries." Van joked as he gently placed a hand back on her warm stomach. Another six months before the day would arrive, and yet it somehow seemed just around the corner that they'd become a family of three. Or maybe more, she could have been carrying triplets for all they knew.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 am
Mala laughed. "Oh, I wouldn't doubt it!" She lifted up one hand to caress Van's cheek and the other to place gently upon the hand that was feeling her stomach. "At least we'd have fun doing so." she half-joked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff