Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Lifestyle Discussion: Advice, Trends, & More
What's so bad about homosexuals? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

royal bangerz

Conservative Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:52 pm
I mean..they're just people that believe that they can live happily with the same gender. It's like someone eating ketchup with eggs or putting relish on hot dogs.

Discuss? (:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:54 pm
Homosexuals are awesome thank you very much and anyone who has a problem with them then thay are a$$holes.  

Alice_ofthe_Killjoys

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:59 pm
Pika-Tart
I mean..they're just people that believe that they can live happily with the same gender. It's like someone eating ketchup with eggs or putting relish on hot dogs.

Discuss? (:

I agree, but unfortunately, not everyone else does. Too much homphobia because of....well, I don't even know why they're so afraid. stare

Gay people are NOT raving mass murderers, or some sort of criminal. Why do people think of them so badly because we're (yes, we) are not like every other "normal" person?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:13 pm
adamlambertsluvr44
Homosexuals are awesome thank you very much and anyone who has a problem with them then thay are a$$holes.

Agreed 3nodding
I'm not one myself, but homosexuals are some of the most awesome people to talk to/hang around! 3nodding  

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:49 am
Honestly, I'm against it. Yes, they're fun to be around, and they're usually really funny. But the idea [from the beginning] was for people to date.marry people of the opposite gender.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:58 pm
There's nothing wrong with gays/lesbians. People just don't like them because they're... different. That's the root of every discrimination. Today's masses don't like things they don't know, they're scared. They shouldn't be, but they are. There was nothing wrong with black africans that Americans took into slavery two hundred years ago, just like there's nothing wrong with african-americans today. People just don't like them.  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

royal bangerz

Conservative Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm
adamlambertsluvr44

haha agreed <3
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 pm
I have nothing against gays/lesbians. They're as much a part of society as everyone else. The only thing that sets them apart from the heterosexual group is the desire for someone of their own gender. Not everyone likes the same thing. That doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong.

As The Tsaria has said in her post, people are afraid of the unknown and are afraid of change. We, as humans, have progressed through history with the image of heterosexual families being burned into our minds that it's been set as a standard of living. Though, I'm pretty sure I was told that there were many rulers/warriors that had male companions, but it was probably kept a secret...at least to the public that is.  

Metus Aquinas

Newbie Businessman

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 pm
quite a few of my friends are homosexuals and they rock!! i love all my friends and im not gonna discriminate them or any one else who might be homosexual just coz their different thats just wrong  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:20 pm
i agree they are cool biggrin  

SzayelChan

Wintzi

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:35 pm
Amensu Saje
Honestly, I'm against it. Yes, they're fun to be around, and they're usually really funny. But the idea [from the beginning] was for people to date.marry people of the opposite gender.
I'm not a homosexual, but I don't think the idea from the beginning was to marry people of the opposite gender.
People should choose whom they want to marry. Doesn't that constitute as a lawful thing, a deserved right?
Just because they love someone of the same gender, means they don't deserve to be with that special someone?

Because really. Isn't is about time we all just open up and become more tolerant towards others?
Let people marry whomever they damn well choose.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 pm
itainandatebayo
i hate them...they should go back to the closet and never come out again..

Listen, that's just plain rude. It's like saying - hey you! I don't like you because you have Gaia. Go away!  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:53 pm
itainandatebayo
i hate them...they should go back to the closet and never come out again..

That's obnoxious, why hate them? Seriously what did gay people ever do to you? You just insulted me also given the fact i'm bisexual…..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm
well...if that insulted you as a bi then that's just your problem and i dont really care...why can't i say that i dont like em if i don't...  

itainandatebayo

Clean Pants

13,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Lifestyle Discussion: Advice, Trends, & More

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers