Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster]LW's Pillow Extravaganza Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Table of Contents

You be here

☽Pillow Explosion
☽The Werewolf
☽FEAR
☽Mini's
☽The Horde
☽Friends
☽Roleplays
☽Classes/Clubs
☽Scrapbook
☽Reserved +2
☽Growth Points
☽Credits

Enrollment

Hellma snorted in contempt.

The gnomes stared in confusion.

Lunchlady Ginger gave a small, gruff laugh before clapping along in delight.

"Wasn't supposed ta be a werewolf o'sorts?"

"Yeah, I dunno what that's about."

"Why thass just lovely, my dear!"

"Where'd it get tha bells, anyway?"

"Well I think it's kinda hot."

"Why are you pests in my office?!"

And Acceptance Bin danced on, jingling and jiggling about the headmistress's office.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:23 pm
Room  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Little-Wolfe Tamaroc (Her parents named her this because of her small size for a werewolf)
Nicknames: LW (Tries to only go by this)
Birthday: September 8th

Theme Song: Moondance

Faction/Race Monster/Good 'ol Werewolf

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Personality___________________________________________

Mischief Managed! ~ If this little werewolf is not up to some sort of mischief, there is something very wrong. She has a knack for finding the most awesome and troublesome activities to get into! Especially if it involves exploding a smoke bomb (or two) in the ghouls bathroom! You'll almost always find this she-wolf at the scene of the crime!

Curiosity killed the... wolf! ~ LW is one seriously curious canine and tends to let this get the better of her sometimes. Or a lot of the time. She'll stick her nose in places it probably does not belong, seeking out some new and exciting experience. Not to mention, it just gets boring laying around all day!

Fresh Meat! ~ Okay not really 'meat', but this she-wold LOVES meeting new people! She will be one of the first to volunteer herself to show a new student around campus, give them a friendly face to chat with, or just point them in the direction of the lunch room! One of her favorite pastimes is to run around the school - for exercise obviously! - and see what new students she'll find lurking about lost. Or make a trip down to the Maul and dive head first into the crowd!

Dance Magic, Dance! ~ Ever since she was young and heard that first eerie tune from the bells, she has had a fascination for dancing. Not the choreographed kind where she might join a dance class. More like the fun, carefree, I don't give a damn what others think, type of dancing. She never seems to do the same dance twice as it is always changing. Usually LW can be found listening to music and bopping around, moving her feet, and shaking her tail. However, those that have witnessed her Silence of the Bells dance would most likely only be able to explain it as a "living shadow, like that which is cast by a flickering flame". Her FEAR is the only dance that 'seems' to have a set step. But then again, her dancing to the bells is the last thing you are paying attention to.

It wasn't me! ~ She has a... we'll just say 'fascination' with being a little prankster. Closely tied to her love of getting into mischief and enjoying a good laugh. Her pranks are never anything dangerous, like a trip wire at the foot of the bathroom entrance that when snapped causes a an arrow to shoot at you. Instead it might be a bucket of ice cold water or worms that falls on to you. She also has been eying the bag of miracle grow and those whose hair look an awful lot like plants...

Why Amityville?
LW doesn't feel like she is a very good werewolf because she is on the small side. Most of her family is two times her size. She also thinks that her family feels ashamed by her in the sense that LW could work on her actual ability to BE a werewolf. Right now, besides all the trouble she gets into, when this she-wolf changes forms, she is not some ferocious beast like her father and brothers. Instead she is a "lap dog".

Her family sent her off in the hopes that being exposed to other creatures much creepier looking than a wolf might spur their daughter into being more fearsome. Not some overgrown house pet. And maybe, just maybe, with someone else besides her parents to watch her, their little furball will stop getting into so much trouble...

A family can always hope, right?

The Family

Parents
Lira || A beautiful she-wolf that has a nice petite frame to be jealous of. And she has the attitude to go with it. Very proud of her looks and close to Savannah. LW...not so much.
Darmirick (Darm) || LW's father and a big wolf. Big as in the 'scare the begeezus out of you by seeing how huge he is'. Like a walking bear. He at least isn't quite as grumpy as one though. Quite playful and you can see (at times) where Little-Wolfe might get her mischievous personality from.

Siblings
Torren || LW's oldest brother. He is protective over his younger siblings (especially LW and Irving). Very much like their father.
Savannah || LW's only sister. She and Vanna do not see eye to eye quite frequently. Vanna is a girly girl. Totally takes after their mother.
Mooz || Hyper. That is all you need to know.
Nightstalker || He is not a creeper. He is merely very good at utilizing the night to his advantage. And also loves scaring the crap out of his younger siblings.
Dell || Right up there with Mooz. These two are quite the terrors when they have gotten their paws on some candy. Or generally anything with sugar in it.
Little-Wolfe || Yeah....she is second youngest.
Irving || Very very special. Not the brightest and might have been dropped on his head one too many times.

Updated: 6/13/12

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
.::Natural Ability~ {Shapeshifting:} Being a werewolf, LW has the ability, just like all were-creatures of any kind, to transform into an animal form. Since she is a werewolf, her form is that of a Red Wolf. When in this form, she is what she is: a wolf. She can't do anything magical or unusual for a wolf. Her speed and agility is increased slightly now having four feet instead of two. Hearing, sense of smell, and eyesight sharpen a tad when shifting forms.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

.::T3 FEAR~ {Silver Bells} [The Chill]
By focusing her FEAR into one of the many bells she wears about her, LW is able to charge one of her bells with her own FEAR as a way to heal in battle. The bell acts similar to a storage unit, 'storing' the FEAR she was able to infuse it with, until a time comes when it's needed. She is only able to successfully charge, at max, two bells this way. When fully charged, the bell will glow a faint blue color. These can be used on both herself and allies. When healing an ally, two bells are used. One remains with her and the other is given to whomever she is healing. This allows for a connection via the two bells and gives LW the ability to heal another. When healing herself, she only has to use one bell.

Tier Three:
Dice: 10d4
First Dice:
xxxxx 1: Miss
xxxxx 2-4: Success!
Amount Healed: Add remaining dice. You cannot go over your max HP. Nor can you give excess HP to another character.
Average Amount Healed: 22

.::T2 FEAR~ {Silence of the Bells:} [The Mind]
LW performs an eerie dance that is discerning to watch. It both unsettles you and draws you in at the same time. The only sound you hear is a very soft chiming of bells that seem to get quieter the more in tune you become to them. Her FEAR unsettles the mind, drawing it into that paranoia of dead silence where you listen with all your might to try and hear anything other than the roar of your pounding heart. The drawback to LW's FEAR is that if she is tripped or stopped from dancing, then whomever she has currently enthralled will snap out of it and the silence will be broken. The "spell" can also be disrupted should you cut off the bells attached upon her.

Tier Two:
Dice: 3d4
First Dice: represents your Accuracy.
xxxxx 1: Miss
xxxxx 2-4: Success!
Second Dice: represents your Modifier.
xxxxx 1-2 means your opponent adds -1 to their modifier. If their modifier was -6, it is now -7!
xxxxx 3-4 means your opponent adds -2 to their modifier. If their modifier was -6, it is now -8!
Third Dice:
xxxxx 1: affects your opponent's next turn
xxxxx 2-4: affects your opponent's next two turns

BOSS RULES:
As Halloween bosses are as varied as the number of minipets you can find in the Marketplace, being able to use The Mind against one is very difficult considering how varied every boss is in TiH. Moving forward, upon rolling a successful activation you may reroll ONE ACTION in a boss fight.
xxxxx For instance, let's say the boss has a "roll a dice to determine what status effect you receive," and you dislike what you've rolled. Immediately after rolling, activate your Fear. If you are successful, you may reroll for a new status.
xxxxx Please note that this has no effect on a KO roll! If your roll results in your character becoming incapacitated, your character cannot reroll.

*quote=playername*
[color=darkred]*playername's character name* has been debuffed with [b]T# The Mind[/b]! Your character's accuracy has been reduced by # for x turns.[/color]

.::T1 FEAR~ {Hells Bells:} [The Pluse]
Text Text Text Text

Tier One:
Dice: 1d4
xxxxx 1-2: +2 HP for 2 turns.
xxxxx 3: +2 HP for 3 turns.
xxxxx 4: +2 HP for 4 turns.

Amount Healed: +2/+3/+4 per turn depending on level used. This takes effect BEFORE you take damage.
xxxxx When Using On Yourself: HP regen starts on the turn this Fear was activated. That is, the same post you roll your dice to activate the effect also counts as your first turn. Add the regen to your HP, then subtract damage. Don't go over maximum HP.
xxxxx When Using on Someone Else: Effect begins on the start of your target's next turn. Have the target add the regen effect to their HP before subtracting damage.

[color=green]Using Pulse to regen (target)'s HP!
+2 HP per Turn
Turns left: - /2
[/color]

EXTRA ABILITIES:

• LW can now heal surface wounds on herself or another creature! [X]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

Wandering around LW's room or lurking through the halls (when they have escaped said room), these few pets can be found.

Beware of the mimic and batling.

They are little deviants.

The Mini's

...::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::...

Austin
☪ Attention whore
☪ Loyal and devoted
☪ Faithful companion almost always seen with LW
☪ Loves going out on runs with LW
☪ CUDDLES

Billy Bob ('BB')
☪ Territorial
☪ Protective
☪ Terror/Monster/EVIL CREATURE
☪ Loves chomping on tails
☪ Secretly adores LW

Callix ('Cal')
☪ Ladies man
☪ Attention whore
☪ Loves cuddles (especially with pretty ladies)
☪ Busty ghouls~

Nightwish
☪ Sweetheart
☪ Shy and clingy
☪ Total mama's boy
☪ Loyal and devoted
☪ LOVES cuddling with LW (and Ren or Tybalt)

Quote:

...::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::...

Jingle
☪ Quiet
☪ Has a temper
☪ BITES
☪ Is always the bell on the choker LW wears

╔══════════════╗
THE CANINE HORDE
╚══════════════╝
All the rest of LW's minipets can be found here~

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

It wasn't intentional, but the horde kept multiplying. Mostly courtesy of Ren.
But also her main mimic, Billy Bob. He seems to draw in fellow mimics.

...::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::...

...::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::...
...::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::...

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..

Beast holds most of LW's important stuff. Like emblems.
Please do not try breaking into this mimic.
He is grumpy and you may loose a limb.

[color=#9900ff]Possessions[/color]
LW's emblem

Emblems from others:
User Image User Image

Everything Else:
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Also...they still scare the crap out of her. BB has corrupted them. ALL of them.
PS- REN! STOP SENDING THEM TO ME ;_; ~ LW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

☽☽☽ Friend || ☽☽☽ Acquaintance || ☽☽☽Enemy

.::Students~

☽☽☽ Name || Thoughts~

☽☽☽ Ren (Renaissance) || My boilfriend <33
☽☽☽ Tybalt || Best friend and canine pal!
☽☽☽ Gabrian || Best friend. I miss you.
☽☽☽ Alessa || Best ghoul friend. I miss you too.
☽☽☽ Jove || Like a little brother!
☽☽☽ Night (Nightengale XIII) || My snuggle buddy! 0u0
☽☽☽ Mei (Mei-Xiu) || Awesome ghoul friend of mine!
☽☽☽ Fell || Another awesome ghoul friend!
☽☽☽ Natalia || Kick a** ghoul friend!
☽☽☽ Iggy (Igneous) || Sweet ghoul. First friend I made. 83
☽☽Sarias || Can't say I'm fond of her...
☽☽☽ Riley (Aen'ryliis) || Another awesome demoness! 8D
☽☽☽ Sparrow || Such a charmer and a real sweetheart <3
☽☽☽ Haze || Strange but funny and a sweetheart.
☽☽☽ Coralie || Pretty cool witch. Wonder what happened to her?
☽☽☽ Morton || He's a sweetie! Wonder what happened to him too? 8c
☽☽☽ Demi (Damien) || Another canine buddy!
☽☽☽ Belladonna || A sweet and feisty witch whom I adore! <333
☽☽☽ Barth || Laaazy sloth is lazy.
☽☽☽ Liya (Tsetsiliya) || Very sweet and darling ghoul!
☽☽☽ Israfel || He's a sweetie. I am sorry we weren't strong enough. I'll miss you. ;__;
☽☽☽ Calder || He's another sweetie. When he's not cowering in fear of wolves...
☽☽☽ Amphi (Amphitrie) || A really sweet ghoul that I've been teaching to dance! 8D

.::Hunters~

☽☽☽ Gale || DO NOT LIKE >[
☽☽☽ Dakota || ... I am not sure what to think.
☽☽☽ Kat || This ghoul is almost as bad as Him!

.::Staff~

☽☽☽ Prof. Cadmus || One of my favorite Professors!. Even if he's never on time...
☽☽☽ Prof. Malcolm || My other favorite Professor! Just with... very interesting classes.
☽☽☽ Prof. Red || Awesome and a werewolf too!!! Wish I could be like her. 0u0 Things have changed, but I still look up to you.
☽☽☽ Arel || Does he actually do anything? o8
☽☽☽ Headmistress || Scary as hell.
☽☽☽ Librarian Avery || Kind of grumpy.
☽☽☽ Librarian Hayden || He's amusing! Especially when with Avery!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Guide: ★ Current || ★ Complete || ★ Inactive

PRP/ORP/EVENT/META ~ Title - Those involved

Battle PRP ~ Fluff and Fluffy! - LW vs Matty
PRP ~ Mopishly Maudlin - Xavier and LW
PRP ~ Shine Bright - LW and Ren
PRP ~ Puppy Dog Tails - LW and Simply
Club ORP ~ Release the Hounds - K9 Club
Battle PRP ~ Wolf Hunting Redux - LW vs Gale
Event ORP ~ Soap'n Suds
ORP ~ Cleaning Up Afterwards
Meta PRP ~ Red Gold Black Blue - LW, Ren, Tybalt, Jove
ORP ~ Some Semblance of Normalcy
Meta ~ FRIGHT NIGHT
PRP ~ Can you Move It, Move It? - LW and Haze
PRP ~ I Think I Missed Something - LW and Ren
PRP ~ Need some lovin? - LW and Ren
PRP ~ Jackdamnit! - LW and Ren
PRP ~ Tree + Dogs + Night = HELPMEPLZ - Night and LW
PRP ~ A Lovely Dancing Partner - Amphi and LW
PRP ~ I want your Soooul~ - LW and Tybalt
Battle PRP ~ A Girls Day - LW vs Mei
Battle PRP ~ Shoot the Moon - LW vs Kat
PRP ~ Hold Fast - Ren and LW
PRP ~ Needing Some Advice - LW and Sparrow
PRP ~ {MATCHMAKER} Gendered Apples - Amphi and LW

☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽ ☽

Y1 + Y2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Year Three Classes Currently Being Taken

Guide: ★ In progress || ★ Completed
OC = Open Class || FC = Field Class || RC = Regular Class

OC/FC/RC ~ Title

OC ~ Can You See Me Now?? || FAIL
OC ~ Can You See Me Now: Redux || FAIL
OC ~ Patch Me Up! || PASS (LW can now heal surface wounds!)
OC ~ Patch Me Up: Inter || PASS
OC ~ Wolves in Disguise! || FAIL

Y1 & Y2

Year One
.::Botany Basics with Professor Cadmus
.::Botany Basics: part 2 with Professor Cadmus (very strange teacher)
.::Minipet Training 1.1 with Malcolm
.::A touch of class : Lessons in Culture & Etiquette with Ms. Winter
.::Human Studies 101 with Professor Savage
.::Botany Basics Again! (Lesson 2) - Prof. Cadmus
.::Minipet Training 1.2 - with Prof. Malcolm + Group PRP
.::Minipet Training 1.3 - with Prof. Malcolm
.::Botany Basics (Lesson 3) - Prof. Cadmus
.::Discreate Mathematics (Basic) - Prof. ???

Year Two
.:: Minipet Training with Professor Malcolm
.:: Minipet Training 2.1 with Prof. Malcolm

Clubs joined:
Co-Captain~

.::SCARIO CART CLUB - What happens when you let Ren and LW create a club
.::K9 Club

Member Of~

.::The Skulinary Club
.::N.A.P. Club

Class books:

[color=#9900ff][b]School Supplies[/b][/color]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

User Image
Click image for full gallery!

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click for certed image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Growth Requirements
1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
- One complete regular rp
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character
- One complete classroom rp
- One complete homework assignment
- One complete battle, with just rolls
- Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
- Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

☽Year Three Hob________________________________________
.::Minipets~ 5/5
.::Fanart~ [X],
.::Roleplays~
GM-Modded Events:

Completed Roleplays:

.::Total Points~ 27/50 for Graduation!

Updated last: 8/29/13

☽Year One Snot

☽Year Two Knob
.::Minipets~ 5/5
.::Fanart~ 3/5 X, X, X,
.::Roleplays~
GM-Modded Events:

Completed Roleplays:

Completed Classes:

Completed Battles + 1 Teacher Battle:

Completed Homework + 1 Exam (Pass Only):

.::Total Points~ 78/75

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

This is Halloween © Lizbot, Marushii, & Chibizoo
Official Year One Art © j i n n i - y i
Official Year Two Art © LividPeas
Little-Wolfe © Kyrieko

User Image

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff