Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:59 am
User Image

This journal is for Teigra's use only. Fellow Pae'il owners, and people with explicit permission may/may not post. Dropping off of gifts is also/not allowed. Please contact Teigra if you would like to be able to post here.

User Image

:[ Name ]:
Cabel
:[ Gender ]:
Male
:[ Generation ]:
First
:[ Owner ]:
Teigra
:[ Personality ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Likes ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Dislikes ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Current Abilities ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Associated Element(s) ]:
<< to be filled in >>
:[ Weapons ]:
<< to be filled in >>

User Image

Pae'il (c) Antidia
Created by - Tiaphanu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:56 am
Table of Contents

Post 1 -- Picture
Post 2 -- Index
Post 3 -- About Cabel
Post 4 -- Family
Post 5 -- Friends
Post 6 -- Enemies
Post 7 -- Active RPs
Post 8 -- Important Events
Post 9 -- Cabel's Stuff
Post 10 -- Reserved
Post 11 -- Reserved
Post 12 -- Reserved
Post 13 -- Fanart
Post 14 -- About Teigra
Post 15 -- Disclaimer

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:00 am
About Cabel

Name: Cabel
Alignment: Faery

Sexual Preference: Straight
Love Interest: Currently living with Nienna
Children: Eudora (Adopted)

Power: Sticky -- To make himself sticky and attach himself to other people, Pae'il, and objects...or them to him

Based On: Melisseus of Crete -- MELISSEUS was the rustic Daimon (Spirit) of honey and the art of beekeeping. He was variously described as a Titan, Kourete and Euboian Korybante. In Greek mythology, Melisseus ("bee-man"), the father of the nymphs Adrasteia and Ide who nursed the infant Zeus on Crete, was the eldest and leader of the nine Kuretes of Crete. They were chthonic daimones of Mount Ida, who clashed their spears and shields to drown out the wails of infant Zeus, whom they received from the Great Goddess, Rhea, his mother. The infant-god was hidden from his cannibal father and was raised in the cave that was sacred to the Goddess (Da) celebrated by the Kuretes, whose name it bore and still bears.

Weapon: Currently learning to use his Fae staff for fighting

Personality: Cabel is a sweet, loving individual, happily devoting himself to the ones he loves. However, he never really shared his personal insecurities for a long time...insecurities about where he came from, his lack of any useful skills, and why he wasn't born like normal Pae'il. Recently, he was forced to confront these insecurities in the form of a dream, or more precisely, a dream battle between himself and his darker self. Although he triumphed only with Nienna's help in the real world, one has to wonder what sort of lingering effects the dream might have had on our passive, tender Fae...

Strengths: Devotion to the ones he loves; quick wit; adaptability to new situations
Weaknesses: Lack of self-confidence; lack of what he would consider a useful, active power; relies too heavily on his emotions sometimes

Likes: Fruit and sweet foods/drinks; beaches and rivers; relaxing in the forest; Nienna
Dislikes: Beer.
Fears: Beer. Oh yeah, and the possibility of being helpless to protect the ones he loves.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:02 am
Family

Blood Relations

None...

Adopted Family

Takeko -- Adopted Mother -- Never will you find a sweeter Pae'il, not if you searched all of Telrunya. Well...possibly with the exception of my sweet Nienna...but that's besides the fact. Seriously, what other woman could have enough love in her heart to take in both Kane and myself, despite all the trouble we caused her? And yet, no matter what we did, she loved us unconditionally. I regret leaving home at such an early age now, though at the same time, I wouldn't trade the adventures I've had since then for anything. I do miss her, though, and I'd love to see her again. Perhaps, if she's still living by the riverbank, I'll pay her and Dad a visit...maybe even bring Nienna with me to meet them...

Aspen -- Adopted Father -- Takeko did good in choosing this one. I kid, but seriously, he was the best father I could possibly imagine. Not that I have many examples to compare with, but I only hope that I'm half the father to Eudora that he was to me. Caring and compassionate, loving and strong for Takeko when she needed him most? Yeah...if only I could be the same. I'll do my best, whatever that may amount to...

Kane -- Adopted Brother -- Ah, Kane. What can I say about Kane. Poor guy. Yeah, I can say that. I realize now how much I pestered him when we were kids. I haven't seen him since then, but I can only imagine how little he still thinks of me because of how I acted back then. If I'd paid more attention, I think I'd have realized my behavior irritated him to no end and I might have changed, but...too late now. I'm not sure it was altogether fair though to be used for pouncing target practice all for a few hugs... Nevertheless, I hope he's doing well now...wherever he is.

Ivy -- Adopted Grandmother -- Very sweet woman! I didn't spend much time under her roof before heading out on my own, but the woman makes the best cookies! I swear. I really should check in on her again.

Chae -- Adopted Grandfather -- He seemed like a great guy, even if I didn't see much of him either. He was happy to take our family in for a few days, almost insisting we stay as a matter of fact. He's a generous and open Pae'il that I'd like to spend some more time with one of these days. Perhaps, it would teach me a little more about how to be a good man myself...

Saffron -- Adopted Brother -- The Guardians have a strange way of working things out sometimes. Who would have ever guessed I'd met the brother I never knew in the midst of an isle-wide crisis? We didn't have long to talk, but I get the feeling that I'd really like to get to know this guy. It'd be nice to get to know the little brother I never knew I had...

Mei Lien -- Adopted Sister -- Haven't met yet.

Devyn -- Adopted Nephew -- Haven't met yet.

Eudora -- Adopted Daughter -- My sweet little girl...and never could so much trouble fit in such a small package. Of course, I love her, but I never imagined that a child could be so much work! There is no way to keep her out of anything! And I mean that! Not even locks will stop this child. In fact, now that I think about it...that's a bit odd, isn't it? Ah well, she crawled her way into this tree and into my life, as well as Nienna's. I can't imagine life without her now, and I wouldn't want to try. For all that she gets into, she really is a darling child. I only hope that we can be the parents that she deserves.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:04 am
Friends

Serefina -- I'm ashamed that I don't remember much of the event that brought me to meet Serefina. I was so young at the time I couldn't even form proper sentences yet. I do remember meeting her at the river, as well as another whose name I never caught. I think I irritated him as well and he started to strike me with his tail. While not enough to actually hurt me, it was shocking and Serefina was quick to step between us. She started radiating heat, that much I remember; a lot of heat in fact, as she shouted telepathically at him. He retreated and I was returned safely to my parents, but I've never seen her again since that day. I wonder what ever became of the 'nice red fishie'...?

Polgara -- Ah, Pol...unfortunately, I can't recall much of our first meeting, thanks to a horrible little substance called 'beer.' I do remember that I thought she was quite nice and easy to talk to before the alcohol started flowing...even talked me through a little incident with my emerging powers. Good thing too, since I didn't really want to remain permanently attached to her arm. Then, the beer appeared and things got a little hazy after that. I'd rather not talk about the next morning, thank you. Anyway, I hear she's running for mayor of the city of Telrunya now. I wish her the best of luck, despite our little incident before. It was a learning experience for the both of us.

Casala -- She seemed like the sweet, curious type, but I can't be completely sure of that even. Didn't get to see much of her before everything went...hazy...

Bellatrix -- Didn't see much of this one either before the whole 'beer haze' incident, though I didn't get the same vibe from her as I did Casala. This one seemed more...malevolent...for some reason...

Nienna -- Ah, Nienna...my sweet Nienna... I could ramble on and on for pages about the darling love of my life...but I think my hand might fall off first from so much writing. Shame. I'll have to keep it short. I've never known such a caring, compassionate Pae'il in all my life. I'd do anything for her, and that's not an exaggeration. She's given me more love and support in this short time than I know how to deal with. She keeps me on my toes, both in word and in action...and Guardians help me, I love it. I can't imagine life without her and I thank the Guardians every day for bringing us together.

Kethara -- While I've only met Nienna's sister briefly, I could already see a number of similarities and differences between the two. While both caring young women, Kethara seemed to be more...outgoing, while Nienna is quieter and more shy. I haven't seen her since the appearance of the Naiads and I hope she is doing well, wherever she is.

Lucius -- We met the young male on the beach when the Naiad eggs appeared. He seemed to be the quiet studious type, though I got some strange vibes off of him for a while there. He seemed to shoot some odd looks at me as well.

Alaera -- This young demon met us on the beach as well during the Naiad appearance. She had found one of the eggs that had washed up on the shore and returned it to the water when Guardian Iris instructed us to gather the scattered eggs. She seemed to be a sweet enough girl, though we talked only a little.

Shale -- Oh, the poor toddler! Eudora got it into her head that this stone-colored boy needed her help in teaching him absolutely everything he needed to know! I think it was a bit overwhelming for the poor boy, though he did start to open up a little after spending some time with us. Perhaps the two can have another playdate some day.

Aoaka -- I didn't get to talk to this guy much, due to having to run after Nienna. He was with my brother, Saffron, though, so I'm sure he's a pretty nice guy. Maybe I'll run into him again one day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:06 am
Enemies

None...that I know of? Unless you count a certain darker half...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:09 am
Active RPs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:13 am
Important Events

Coming soon

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:16 am
Cabel's Stuff

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:18 am
RESERVED  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:32 am
RESERVED  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:33 am
RESERVED  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:36 am
Fanart

None yet... sad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:37 am
About Teigra
User Image

Name: Teigra
Birthday: August 3rd, 1984
Current Location: Somewhere in the scary part of Georgia, USA known as the "Deep South" gonk

Interests: Art of all kinds, singing, dancing, video games, anime, martial arts, and a certain crazy Aussie pilot... heart xd  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200