Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
[ Arc Area Stop 3 ] || Snowtop Plateau Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
Jae and Shigeru Fight
Bonus Chance Fight without using Chakra
Bonus Reward +15 Chakra Points

A set of frosty stairs lead up to a white plateau completely layered in ice. It's shape circular it drops off on the edges. Leaving no life for those who fall. As Shigeru and Jae approach they will notice a downed Nakura with several small injuries. As well as a orange haired woman who seemed triumphant over the Jonin.

User Image

Name Orihima Inoue
Bloodline ??---??
Chakra 80/[ 305 ]
Class Genjutsu

Nakura issues a warning to the two that have just arrived. "She's low on chakra, don't push yourselves and you should be able to take her." This was true as this environment proved to be worthy for Nakura's special ice environment, still the immense amount of mental stress from the constant Genjutsu overwhelmed the young Jonin. Fighting a Genjutsu user was best dealt with in pairs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

Shigeru realized that the land elevation was increasing and as it did, so did the cold. Shigeru tied the belts on his coat tightly, in order to keep warm. The nerves all around Shigeru's body were twitching and trembling, signs that the Gate of Opening had closed. It very like his body was filled with a small electric current. As Shigeru continued up a slope, he spotted a set of stairs. It was unsual, seeing stairs in a such a place like this. This is probably where Naruka went. Shigeru thought as he climbed the stairs. He hoped to see their leader and Jae there, unharmed. It took a few minutes but Shigeru reached the top. As he climbed the last few steps, the white plateu was revealed. Immediately, Shige spotted two people. One of them was not Jae. Looking closer, he saw that Nakura was on the ground. "Nakura." Shigeru said as he quickly hurried to his Jounin leader. He kneeled beside her as he looked to see who had been the one to defeat her. It was an orange haired kunoichi who stood by.
[OOC]
160/225

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJAE U K Y O

By the time that Jae had made it up to the top of the seemingly never ending staircase, she was shelved and the pain in her arm was worse than ever. The air was thinner and colder up here, Jae's panting having increased by then. The first thing she spotted was Shigeru and Nakura, who was laying on the ground. Blue eyes scanned around them until Jae spotted Nakura's opponent. Narrowing her eyes she made her way to join her team. "You don't look so good Nakura." She said, keeping her tone low enough so that they couldn't be overheard. Looking at Shigeru Jae smiled, meekly. She was glad to see that he wasnt badly injured but that could change. Their opponent was that person. Glancing at the other kunoichi, Jae narrowed her eyes once again. Damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

Jae had joined the two now but looked defeated herself. Shigeru turned, happy to see that Jae had come back. He quickly noticed that she was holding her arm. Blood dripped from her fingers that traced back up to her shoulder. Shigeru's eyes narrowed when he saw the great cut she had. Inside, he grimaced. "Jae!" Shige hissed as if angry. Shige quickly undid the belts of his coat and began to unwrap bandages from his body. He quickly bit into them, getting fresh ink on his mouth in order to cut a section of bandage. Shigeru was covered in black. His hair was blackened and his face was painted as if in camoflauge. Shigeru then moved to wrap the bandage around Jae's wound. "I know it's inky but it's better than letting the cold get to it." Shigeru made sure not to do it so tight that it would cause Jae too much pain but also not so loose that the bandage would not do it's job.
[OOC]
160/225

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Jae was a little surprised when Shigeru snapped at her, the kunoichis smug look vanishing. She was taken back a little bit. Unsure of how to respond as he began to strip his bandage and cut a piece off in order to wrap her arm. A little hesitant, she took a small step back as he approached her. She was not supposed to show weakness. She didn't need to be bound and tended to like a child! Still, Shigeru was quicker than any reaction she could come up with, the bandage was already secured around the wound by the time she had thought of declining his intentions. Even though he was being gentle, the tenderness of her flesh was enough to cause her to wince. "T-Thanks..." She said, not really loud enough to be heard by anyone particular. She still kept her hand over the wound out of habit. "I am ready when you are." She said, flickering her gaze towards their new opponent. They were running out of time. This was the last obstacle they had to go through.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
Nakura Seishin

"This is the Genjutsu user that cast her spell on the Yukikage. She has to maintain the Genjutsu and do this battle so her chakra is strained ... you just have to exhaust her." Nakura spoke as her eyes opened and she rose to her knees. She was in no position to continue a fight, it would be murder on herself to even attempt such a thing. She probably had a mediocre attack in her. "She knows our urgency ... so she won't attack us first. Shigeru, Jae ... I'm counting on you."

[ 20 ]|[ 400 ]

Misujage

Saint

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image

Once Shigeru had tied the bandage behind Jae's arm he nodded and glanced at her. She's strong. Jae didn't even make a sound. Shigeru saw that Jae was willing to continue but he knew that she was not in condition. She was still holding her wound and if she was struck there, it could mean her life. This Jounin was strong enough to take down Nakura. "Genjutsu.." Shigeru said after listening to their leader's advice. He stood and stepped forward. "Let me handle this, Jae." Shigeru said seriously, his eyes on the ground in front of Orihime. Genjutsu and Taijutsu were practically on opposite ends if the cycle. Genjutsu users had no Taijutsu ability while Taijutsu users were naked against Genjutsu. There was no need for Jae to put herself in danger. "Don't look directly at her, Jae." Shigeru said over his shoulder. He then removed an ink covered kunai knife from his pouch and dropped it to the icy ground behind him. It stabbed into the ground and remained there. "If I am caught in a justu for too long, use that on me. Last resort." Shige said looking back to the empty space beside Orihime. To her, it looked as if he was look right at her. Shigeru put his right hand near his forehead as if gripping something and his left arm infront of his chest but across in a horizontal position, his left hand in the same open manner as the right. His knees were bent and his back was arched so that he was hunched. Shigeru's feet were spread apart, the right foot was infront while the left was to the left. This was Shigeru's stance. It favored defense over offense. His moving fortress. Shige's right hand that was near his forehead, kept him from looking at Orihime. Instead, only her feet could be seen under his hand since his head was bowed slightly. Shigeru was hesitant in nature. A kind, merciful man. It was until Shige was submersed in combat that the strong will of the Senju surfaced. He would do what he needed to do to ensure to protect his fellow villagers, especially his Yukikage, Crisis. "Why are you doing this!?" Shigeru called out to Orihime.
[OOC]
160/225

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
Orihime Inoue

"It's not polite to stare at a woman's body when you speak to her, look at my face darlin'" She rose her right hand and pressed two fingers to her lips, smacking them softly before blowing a kiss to Shigeru. "I hear you use wood, hope it's not the same kind ya get in the morning." She joked once more, she didn't take combat against a Genin to seriously, even if she was low on chakra. She was confident that she could dispatch him soon enough and with little worry.

[ 79 ]|[ 305 ]

Misujage

Saint

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled at Orihime's request. You'd like that wouldn't you? Her charming tactics would have worked if Shigeru was not so serious. Jae was hurt, Nakura had been downed and their Yukikage was being held hostage. His will was set on fire and he would fight to keep it alive. Shigeru kept his eyes on Orihime's feet as he inched closer and closer. His steps were cautious for they led Shige steadily in one direction to another. Shige stepped slowly to the right then to the left. It was specific to his style. A state of being between defensive and ready for a counter-attack. Once Shigeru felt comfortable, he began to speed up, dashing left to right. His feet seemingly causing no friction against the ice. Nearing Orihime, he spun one hundred and eighty degrees while switching to one knee. The final result was a low back elbow strike towards Orihime's abdomen. Regardless if his elbow hit or not, Shigeru began to rise from his kneeled position to followed up with another elbow to the chest and a back fist towards her face, all while not facing Orihime.
[OOC]
160/225

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image
Orihime Inoue

Orihime smirked at the young ninja's movements, he was rushing in? Directly at her, while diverting his vision no less. One would think this boy much stronger than your average Genin. Then again, a Senju was known for so much more. She placed her hands together as if charging her chakra, the snow fall about the area became harsh suddenly and spun about the plateau in earnest. Despite his coat, he would feel the snow and the cold. His eyes would see the snowflakes quicken about him ... but alas her eyes flung wide as Shigeru sped up. She didn't feel she would have enough time to complete her jutsu. With the first hit the cold would settle down to normal. One, the abdomen, two, the chest, and three her face. Each hit landed as they wished sending Orihime back a bit. Kneeling about the ground as a single cough allowed blood to slip from her mouth. "Don't do this ..." She pleaded while gripping her chest. "Don't you see, I can offer you far more than your Village. I can make you a man ..." She coughed again as more blood slid from her mouth. Didn't such a smart mouthed woman look pathetic now.

[ 68 ]|[ 305 ]

Misujage

Saint

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Jae stayed back, still gripping her wound. She had lost enough blood to become a little lethargic. The makeshift bandage was enough to keep her from losing even more blood but she needed to get it checked. Still, Jae wanted to fight. She wanted to help just as much as Shigure seemed to be. As he instructed her to stay put, a helpless feeling seemed to press on her chest. If only she had trained harder, if only she had been better prepared. Keeping her eyes averted from directly looking at the woman, Jae followed her shadow carefully. Nakura was injured. Jae would at least watch over her. Following the shadows, she noted then that Shigeru was unusually still. Why was he just standing there?! " Shigeru!" Jae yelled aloud, her face losing that cheerful appearance she usually wore. Had he fallen into a Genjutsu?! The kunai that he had left for her to use on him had suddenly seemed to stand out to her then, her blue eyes resting on it. Moving over to it she grabbed it, knowing she was going to have to inflict enough pain on him to bring him back from wherever it was their enemy had sent him to. Throwing the Kunai at him, she aimed for his thigh. Please wake up! She willed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 am
User Image

Shigeru just turning to speak to Orihime when something stopped him. Shige was surprised and shocked as he looked down to see a kunai stuck in his thigh. What surprised him was that he was standing and Orihime was not where she was when he had hit her. Kuso..What did I miss? The pain of the kuani in his thigh began to set in as the cold motivated it. The pulsing pain made Shige stagger a bit as he tried not to put too much weight on his leg. It was in the back of his left leg. Shigeru closed his eyes as he took grip of the knife and dislodged it with a grunt. "There is a reason why you were able to overcome our Yukikage." Shigeru said outloud for Orihime to hear over the winds that occasionally swept over the plateu since the elevation was so high. Shigeru then looked over his shoulder at Jae, he held the knife in his left hand. "Jae. I'm going to need your help on this. I need you to be my eyes." Shigeru said as he put his hands on his white headband. His eyes were on Jae for a few moments. "I know you can do it. I'm depending on you." Shigeru said before he put the headband down over his eyes.
[OOC]
160/225

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 am
User Image
Orihime Inoue

"Shigeru ... is that your name?" Orihime spoke as her body appeared several yards in front of the now blind folded Shigeru. "Let me give you a quick lesson before you die. I am not an Uchiha, covering your eyes mean little to me. I can begin my Genjutsu with any sense I wish ... with my voice ... my touch ... a smell ... sight, and most awkwardly a taste. Though you do look particularly scrumptious ..." She brought her right hand to her mouth, biting down joyously on her index finger. Such a shame he covered up those pretty eyes again. She was enjoying trying to steal a peek.

[ 67 ]|[ 305 ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:12 pm

As Shigeru seemed to recover from the snakes Genjutsu, he turned to Jae and basically left his life in her hands. He began to blindfold himself, Jae tensing up immediately. This was not good. Not good at all. How on earth was she supposed to be a proper set of eyes for him. She couldn't tell him where to attack, all she could do was read the enemies shadow. Calming herself down, she thought it over quickly. When he had to dodge, she would speak up. Digging into her pouch, Jae cursed. One Kunai left. Attaching a tag to it she looked to the ground, searching for the shadow of their opponent. All she had to do was press her attention elsewhere. Tossing the kunai at a space in front of her Jae turned her sights on Shigeru. " Move back!" Whether or not he had heard her in time was up to him entirely. He was depending on her to be his eyes so he better be able to move when she instructed him to. If he was caught in another Genjutsu the blasts power would be enough to wake him up. Hopefully it wasn't the latter.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers