Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm
Make this quick and simple. Pokemon have human forms now and they live like humans do. They live in a town called Poketopia which has what any other town would have and more. There's a library, plenty of shops, a gym, school, and other things.

Rules
1. Love is encouraged, but don't overdo it.
2. Keep swearing to a minimal please.
3. Pm me your character with the title Pokemorph.
4. NO LEGENDARY

I understand this is a pretty bland start with no plot, but make it as you go. Have plot twists and everything! Just have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:18 pm
Character Skeletons

The deal with age:
Baby pokemon like Pichu and Smoochum are kids ranging from well, a baby to age 13
Mid forms or last forms of Pokemon with only two evolutions are ages 13-17
Final evolutions are 17 to well death.
Pokemon with only one form such as Stantler can be any age.

[color=ANYCOLOR]Appearance:
Name:
Type:
Crush:
Bio:
Other:
Moves:
-
-
-
-
Username:[/color]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm
Accepted characters

Appearance:User Image
Name: Soul Hunt
Type: Haunter
Crush: Someone...
Bio: I love to sneak up and play tricks on people! It's what I do very well. I'm also very playful and love to play games. I've been like that ever since I was a Gastly. I do have my sights set on a certain someone, but I really don't know if that person really fancies me because that's who I play tricks on the most! You will never EVER see me frown. I have a smile on my face and my mood depends on that smile. If it's a small smile, I'm either mad or sad. If normal sized I'm feeling normal. But if a big smile, I'm super happy and either playing a trick, or playing a game!
Moves:
- Shadow Ball
- Astonish
- Shadow Punch
- Sucker Punch
Other: I can be serious at times, but usually I'm not
Username:spartan309

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Mellow
Type: Swinub
Crush: Uhh...
Bio: Ummm... Hello... I uhh don't know where I am really... I'm lost... I don't have a family... I'm really scared... What was that!!! Did- did you hear something?!? No? Oh... sorry... I'm a fraidy cat...
Other: Uhh... I don't like fighting and I'm scared of big Pokemon and ghost Pokemon...
Moves:
- Powder Snow
- Tackle
- Odor Sleuth
-
Username:spartan309

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Carnie
Type: Shuppet
Crush: Hah!
Bio: I was found on the brink of death by Rin the Absol. She kept me alive and also let me stay with her. While with her, she trained me and made me strong enough to fend for myself. I could live on my own, but I decided to stay with her, doing whatever she pleases me to do.
Other: Rin is the only person I will ever trust. I don't even talk to other Pokemon
Moves:
- Screech
- Shadow Sneak
- Sucker Punch
- Will-o-Whisp
Username: spartan309

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Lia
Type: Gastly
Crush: No one.
Bio: Everyone calls me childish but I don't care. It's fun! You should try it too. Just relax and have fun! Don't worry about things. That's what I do. I don't worry. I just go with the flow and relax. Though I can sometimes get a bit mischievous, I don't mean anything by it. It's just how I am. I like playing. Will you play with me?
Moves:
-Confuse Ray
-Hypnosis
-Nightmare
-Shadow Ball
Other: If you can't see me, you can probably hear me, giggling.
Username: Lucky_Tiger

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Dev
Type: Gardevoir
Crush: No one
Bio: I'm, well, um, I'm kinda shy around most people. I like watching people though, watching their reactions to everything. I don't like fighting though and often act as peacekeeper to those around me. I'm always fair, no matter what.
Moves:
-Teleport
-Healing Wish
-Psychic
-Reflect
Other: If I try, I can read mind. I usually don't though, as it's rude.
Username: Lucky_Tiger

Appearance: User Image
Name: Tsuku
Type: Banette
Crush: No one, yet.
Bio: Tsuku and his partner in crime Shohi were part of a gang of "Not very nice" pokemon. When his team got wiped out by an unkown legendary, he and the only surviving member Shohi, set out to become stronger and get revenge on the legendary. They have tried leveling up, using rage inducer collars, dark amplifiers, everything one could think of. But everytime, the legendary would still overpower them. Now, they travle in search of new ways to gain power, and hope to find something rumored to be a PokeVirus.
Moves:
-Screech
-Hyper Beam
-Giga Impact
-Trick Room
Other: He, along with his partner Shohi, are evil Pokemon. He also ends sentences with "Got it?"
Username:Zimbutessen

Name: Shohi
Type: Mawile
Crush: No one, yet.
Bio: Tsuku and his partner in crime Shohi were part of a gang of "Not very nice" pokemon. When his team got wiped out by an unkown legendary, he and the only surviving member Shohi, set out to become stronger and get revenge on the legendary. They have tried leveling up, using rage inducer collars, dark amplifiers, everything one could think of. But everytime, the legendary would still overpower them. Now, they travle in search of new ways to gain power, and hope to find something rumored to be a PokeVirus.
Moves:
-Swallow
-Sweet Scent
-Hyper Beam
-Sucker Punch
Other: He, along with his partner Tsuku, are evil Pokemon. He also ends sentences with "Kamu" [Means Bite]
Username:Zimbutessen

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Alaura, I prefer Al
Type: Charizard
Crush: Um, um no one!
Bio: I have always looked rather tough, even boy-like, it's never bothered me, really. I even get called Al, not because I'm masculine, but because Alaura doesn't really fit me. I've got a hot head, and I tend to be a bit eager to fight. I sometimes even hide that I'm a girl, ya know? But anyway, you don't really need to know more, so bug off!
Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Fire Blast
-Tackle
-Dragon Claw
Other: I end sentences with enthusiasm, so what?! I also have a soft spot for people who give me treats, but if you tell anyone, I'll burn you to a crisp!
Username: vampiricqueen95

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Raptor
Type: Flygon
Crush: Not telling you!
Bio: I'm kinda hyperactive and everything i do has some alterer motive but over all i'm fun to be with. I tend to play with fire alot and mess with people and do stupid things but thats just be.
Moves:
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake
-Solarbeam
-Fire Blast
Other: i tend to stay away from the others but not all the time.
Username: Siagon

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Swift
Type: Zangoose
Crush: If i told you. You would freak out.
Bio: I have always been the strongest out of my village. I don't know why but i have a weird name SwiftSlash. Now would like you to call me swift or i might beat you into next year but hey you know what i'm like. My father was on the champion team before he died and taught me a load of cool moves which could kill you if i try. You find me with Raptor or the the gym.
Other: I consider Raptor my brother by soul.
Moves:
- Fire Breath
- Focus Punch
- Thunder
- Blizzard
Username: Siagon

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Molly
Type: Pikachu
Crush: none yet
Bio: Molly has been a sweet and hyper pokemon ever sense she was a pichu. She likes her current form and never wants to evolve. Somehow she was able to use earthquake even though she is an electric type.
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Thunder
-Attract
-Bite
Other: she likes to wear a purple ribbon around her tail.
Username: molly the crazy angel

Appearance:
User Image
Name: Rin
Type: Absol
Crush: none
Bio: Rin is a flirty bad girl. She likes to battle males and throw them off guard so she can beat them, but that doesn't mean she isn't strong enough to take them on normally. She likes to travel and when she wins a battle she steals whatever food or money they have. She does, however, have a soft spot for kids and will gladly give up food for them.
Moves:
- Confusion
- Dark Pulse
- Lick
- Future Sight
Username: molly the crazy angel

Name: Lita
Type: Eevee
Crush: Heh...Dunno, maybe Raptor? He's nice to everyone..
Bio: Leeka has decided to not evolve for now, atleast she has her own reasons. She's pretty simple when it comes to her wants and needs, but pretty enlightened. She's a bit anti-social, but if she makes a friend she can be a bit sarcastic and fun. She has a short temper if someone embarrasses her, and is a bit of a perfectionist so if she feels someone is bettering her she's pretty determined to beat them. Despite her wanting to be strong, she's easily afraid though she doesn't show it unless she's alone in the dark, near death, or just frightened silly over something ridiculous (She gets very embarrassed/mad over that). She wants to study a little more about the world, and just enjoy life.
Moves:
-Tackle
-Bite
-Quick Attack
-Shadow Ball
Other:
Username:MindXHunter

Name: Rukania "Ruka" Verdan
Type: Bulbasaur
Crush: None yet.
Bio: Rukania was the offspring of two different Pokemorphs, but she took the form of her Venasaur mother and thus is born a Bulbasaur. As a descendant of a bloodline of Grass-type Pokemorphs, she is not a typical Bulbasaur. She is able to use some unusual moves a normal Bulbasaur couldn't learn normally. Happy-go-lucky and intelligent, she is able to multi-task with her Vine Whips; they act as an extra pair of arms that allows her to do multiple small tasks, or do a two-person project by herself. Despite this, she doesn't use Vine Whip as a direct attack, rather, a method to pin enemies down. She prefers to attack with moves such as Magical Leaf or slowly sap her prey with Leech Seed. Rukania, however, does panic at times when things go wrong and use her secret weapon: Leaf Storm.
Moves:
-Vine Whip
-Magical Leaf
-Leaf Storm
-Leech Seed
Other: Because she is born from a bloodline of Grass-types, she doesn't have a normal set of moves. Unlike a normal Bulbasaur, she knows Magical Leaf and Leaf Storm. (In other words, they're Egg Moves if you've tried breeding.)
Username: Keiko Kawazaki

Name: Ai
Type: Glaceon
Crush: I dunno…
Bio: I’m the more… Tamed outta me and my sister… I like to swim and play in the snow… I like living with my sister, Riza the Leafeon… It’s fun and simple… I like things that are simple… Uh, well, then Riza… She goes and always tries to get me to make new friends… Then, I blush… And start crying… Then, I run away… Then, Riza has to find me… I hope I’m not being a burden by doing that… Ohhh…
Other: I like to sing and sometimes I’ll sing while my sister, Riza dances, but sometimes I’m shy about it.
Moves:
- Ice Fang
- Hail
- Ice Beam
- Rest
Username: Miki the Okami

Name: Erizabesu “Riza”
Type: Leafeon
Crush: *shrugs*
Bio: Me and my sister, Ai, live together, of course. I’m the more strange and outgoing sister, but I’m working on making Ai more outgoing to. It’s hard cause she’s really super shy. Oh well, at least, at home, she’s not so shy, seeing as there’s only me and her there. Haha! Oh, I also looove to walk around in forest and plant gardens, I’m better at garden tending than Ai-she kills them all by overwatering them. Ugh. Her and water. That’s what I get for having a Glaceon as a sister. I still love her, of course! Kya ha ha~
Other: I love to dance and I also love dancing while my sister Ai sings. We’re an awesome duo!
Moves:
- Grass Whistle
- Synthesis
- Razor Leaf
- Solar Beam

Name: Casey
Type: Abra
Crush: None
Bio: Casey is a sweet little girl who loves naps. Unlike most of the other kids her age, she isn’t hyper or very active. She is usually found dozing off, which is typical of little Abras. When Casey is awake, she can be quite energetic, and she does like to play with her friends. She can be a bit shy around the older children, but she is still sweet.
Other:
* Casey has the ability to read minds and a sixth sense for danger. If she feels threatened, she will teleport to another location to flee from the scene, even if she is asleep. Her senses are still sharp even when she is dozing off.
* Like other Abras, she only learned one move: Teleport. However, she was able to convince her parents to let her use a TM to learn one more move.
Moves:
- Teleport
- Psycho Shock
-
-
Username: Kasai_Kazan

(Note: She does wear clothes, although not too much so that she can have minimum wind resistance.)
Name: Roze
Type: Rapidash
Crush: None
Bio: Roze is from a nomadic tribe who travel and live in the grassy plains far from the towns and cities. She is strong, agile, and very competitive. If she spots anyone as fast as her, she will challenge that person to a race. She may seem unapproachable, but she is actually quite kind, especially to children. Upon learning that Roze is a nomad, some people may think she is uneducated. That is far from true as her people are clever and wise, and the elders make sure to teach the children. She may not be familiar with all the advances and technology offered in the cities and towns, but she is a quick learner.
Other:
* Roze has left her tribe recently to explore the cities and towns nearby. Curiosity had gotten the best of her, and she wanted to see what lied beyond the vast grassy plains of her home.
* The flames on her body are usually harmless and only feel warm. However, if she’s threatened, her flames will burn.
Moves:
- Stomp
- Nitro Charge
- Fire Spin
- Take Down
Username: Kasai_Kazan

Name: Sasha
Type: Mightyena
Crush: No one
Bio: I grew up alone, I’ve been alone, I will always be alone. I don’t care for friends, but I will save anyone in need. After I save them, I disappear into the shadows. I grew up in the forest near Poketopia and will venture into the town once in a while. I live on my gut instincts and will do whatever is needed to survive. Got a problem with it? I’ll use Hyper Beam on you.
Other: I like to howl to the full moon.
Moves:
- Bite
- Roar
- Iron Tail
- Hyper Beam

Name: Marx
type: Aerodactyl
Crush: Ruka
Bio: Marx was found at a very young age by Vince who has watched over him like a older brother. But once Marx began flying aorund it became harder to keep track of him so the two developed a seires of screechs in order to communicate form a distance.
Other: Marx wears a purple Bandana around his ankle cause he loves purple
Moves:
- dragon claw
- Flamethrower
- Rock slide
-Fly
Username: the voodoo bunny

Name: Vince
Type: Nidorino
Crush: rin
Bio: Vince has a strong personality, he uses his poision as a very deadly weapon. Hes grown up to be a tough fighter and a powerful foe
Other: nothing
Moves:
- Strength
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge bomb
Username: The voodoo bunny

Name: Kurai
Type: Unown
Crush: Riza
Bio: Kurai was orphaned as a child. His father was killed by pokehunters when he was and his mother left Kurai and disapeared with another man. He lived alone till he was about 14 thats when he was taken in by a family of Pokemon trainers. He doesn't like to fight with others so he refuses to fight for badges, even if its only for fun.
Other: Has a tattoo of a D Unown on his back
Moves:
- Hidden Power
-
-
-
Username:IlIRoxasIlI

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:32 pm
(Accepting and bump)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:05 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((I couldn't make up my mind, so I sent in two profiles. ^_^ ))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:51 pm
(bump)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 pm
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:32 pm
{If I have two Pokemorphs from the same previous form, but are a different Pokemon, can they be siblings? Example, the two I'm using: Leafeon and Glaceon who are both from Evee.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:01 pm
(Yea. That's fine. I understand that there are Pokemon with two seprete evolutions or in this case seven. So go ahead!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:12 pm
(looks like to me we have enough people so I declare this rp OPEN!)

It was another day in Poketopia. There was something going on everywhere! Parents taking there children places, teens just hanging out, the usual. Soul was doing what he did best, sneaking up on people with his ghostly abilities and just spooking them. He loved to play harmless pranks on people, one in general. He hadn't seen her yet today but hope he does soon.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

((Yay!))

Lia sat on the rooftop of a building, giggling to herself. She could see Soul down below and was being amused by watching people jump. "Silly silly people." She crooned playfully.

Dev walked gracefully down the sidewalk before turning into the library. She loved reading and was always looking for new books. Returning her old ones, she headed off to skim the shelves, looking for whatever new wonders awaited her. She hummed softly to herself as she looked.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:35 pm
Raptor looked up at the sky from his tree. He jumped down and walked back to his house to pick up some berries. He saw people playing around having fun. As soon as he got home he noticed one of the kids had fallen and decided to help for once so he got some medicine.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:46 pm
After playing some fun pranks on some people, Soul suddenly disappeared! He then suddenly appeared right in front of Lia. "Boo!" He said with a wide smile. "How ya doing Lia?" He asked with a big smile showing he was happy. He liked hanging out with Lia since she was a Gastly and they both know how to play fun tricks on people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

Lia squeaked as Soul suddenly appeared in front of her. She began laughing though. The girl had a good sense of humor and rarely became upset. "Hi Soul!" She chirped happily. "I'm doing good. You?" Her smile matched Soul's - Wide, cheerful, and mischievous.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:00 pm
"Fantastic as usual." He said with a grin. He floated around for a bit before sitting down next to her, his smile getting smaller to his normal smile. "Hey, do you know where Dev is? I haven't seen her and need to do some pranking." He asked her with a more serious smile is a smile can be serious.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff