Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
"What have we found here...?" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:20 pm
There have been rumors going around that there was some kind of magic hidden, and you along with your friends went to check it out, just to see if it was fake. Most didn't believe it, and you weren't either. You went with your friends, because it was a weekend, and you haven't had anything to do.

You then found the treasure, it was a genie, it's it stereotypical lamp. What you do with it now is your choice...

Roles:
Genie [Shu-Shuchun Mei - Timid Yuri]
Group Leader [Xirei Yosuko - iGB-Near]
Person who was searching since day one [Available!]
Thief [Available!]
*Friend [ ??? - theninjagirl93]
*Other [State what you are in your post, or PM me if you have questions about anything you want to be, or if you have ideas for other 'catagories' of people! ^^ ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:22 pm
Outside of her lamp, Shu-Shuchun Mei heard a disturbance. Someone had finally found her!? If she could jump for joy, she would. 'Maybe they will finally free me from my lamp....!' She thought.  

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

iiGB-Near

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 pm
I'll play the Group Leader ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image
Xirei Yosuko, the Group Leader, had discovered a small shiny object lying on the floor noticing it. "Finally, found it..!" Xirei said to herself.

Xirei Yosiki

iiGB-Near

theninjagirl93

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 pm
(I'll be an other!) "What is it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image
"I found a genie lamp !" Xirei exclaimed picking up the shiny brownish golden lamp. "I can't believe it !" Xirei sais exclaiming more.

Xirei Yosiki

iiGB-Near

theninjagirl93

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:55 pm
iiGB-Near
"I found a genie lamp !" Xirei exclaimed picking up the shiny brownish golden lamp. "I can't believe it !" Xirei sais exclaiming more.

*smiles* "Wow!!" she says looking at it closer. "Looks like there's some writing on it..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
Xirei tried to read the inscriptionon the lamp but couldn't. "Grah, it's in a different language, I can't read it." Xirei said, very anxious to rub the lamp now.
Xirei Yosiki

iiGB-Near

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
Shu-Shuchun

Suddenly, the genie, Shu-Shuchun emerged from the lamp in a cloud of smoke. She stood at her full height. Thigh high leather boots, and leather bikini suit. She smiled a large smile. "Thank you for freeing me, Shu-Shuchun Mei~" She happily said, bowing deeply.

Mei

”Shu-Shuchun here, ready for fun!”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image
Xirei dropped the lamp in surpise. She looked at the genie name Shu-Shuchun Mei. "Whoa.. A genie....! Do we get three wishes ?!" Xirei said, jumping up and down happily looking at her. Side thoughts were going off and around her head.
Xirei Yosiki

iiGB-Near

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 pm
User Image
Shu-Shuchun

Shu-Shuchun smiled. "I never understood why three only. I, actually, grant five. Since, I am that powerful." Shu-Shuchun crossed her arms with a proud expression upon her face. "Wish away, wish away~" She cheerfully said.

Mei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am
User Image

"Five wishes eh, well i'm only gonna need one hehe." Xirei said softly with a giggle. "Well, my first and only wish is, that you could be set free from your lamp." Xirei said looking at Shu-Shuchun.
Xirei Yosiki

iiGB-Near

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
Shu-Shuchun

Shu-Shuchun cocked her head to the side. "R-really?" She asked, her expression expressing how confused, and shocked, she was. "Y-you would do that for me?" She smiled slowly now.

Mei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 pm
*smiles* "Yes! That was My wish as well!!"  

theninjagirl93

iiGB-Near

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

"Course, no one should have to live their life in a lamp. You deserve to be free." Xirei said softly as she smiled along with her friend.
Xirei Yosiki

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces