Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotel Bella l'amore (Gay Hotel)

Back to Guilds

A hotel for homosexual couples and friends 

Tags: Yaoi, Gays, Roleplay, LGBTQIA, Yuri 

Reply Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)
The Ballroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:09 pm
*You walk past the Front Desk up The Spiral Staircase and onto The Second Floor. The two doors are both open and you walk into the first room and it is vast and beautiful painted a beautiful red. On the walls are tall windows adorned with white drapes that are open letting in much light which draws your eyes to the large and beautiful crystal chandelier held above a large dance floor made of a dark cherry wood. The stage in the corner is also made of cherry wood. Upon it there are many microphones and music stands. You also notice the grand piano, it is black and it matches the bench. The room is also filled with many tables and chairs set for dining. The tables are all covered with a elegant white table cloth. The room is fun and warmly inviting. You can't wait for the first event in this room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm
{Transfer from Rose Garden}

She walked beside him taking in all of the hotel as she hadn't been inside it for quite some time. Sighing lightly before she responded, she spoke back to Yuki very softly. "It was very nice. I visited my family, and my place of creation. It was so lovely, I wish you could have seen it." As she said this, images of the luscious meadow circled by an immense emerald forest, and the small river that surged down from the mountains to collect in a glistening clear pond poured through her mind. The images and scents were so vivid. Scents from the forest, the grass and even the water played through her senses. Even there, in her homeland, the scent of wild everbloom roses floated on the breeze. As she experienced these images and scents again, her connection to Yuki allowed him see all of this with her. She was very glad he could see what she had seen, as she could hardly describe the beauty. It suddenly occured to her that Yuki may not be as used to there metaphysical connection and therefore be startled by the sudden onslaught of images and scents. She turned her head and looked up at him to watch his reaction and to ensure he didn't run into anything as they were still walking towards the Ballroom.  

Tenshi Makai
Vice Captain

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 pm
Tenshi Makai
{Transfer from Rose Garden}

She walked beside him taking in all of the hotel as she hadn't been inside it for quite some time. Sighing lightly before she responded, she spoke back to Yuki very softly. "It was very nice. I visited my family, and my place of creation. It was so lovely, I wish you could have seen it." As she said this, images of the luscious meadow circled by an immense emerald forest, and the small river that surged down from the mountains to collect in a glistening clear pond poured through her mind. The images and scents were so vivid. Scents from the forest, the grass and even the water played through her senses. Even there, in her homeland, the scent of wild everbloom roses floated on the breeze. As she experienced these images and scents again, her connection to Yuki allowed him see all of this with her. She was very glad he could see what she had seen, as she could hardly describe the beauty. It suddenly occured to her that Yuki may not be as used to there metaphysical connection and therefore be startled by the sudden onslaught of images and scents. She turned her head and looked up at him to watch his reaction and to ensure he didn't run into anything as they were still walking towards the Ballroom.

*At first has a shocked reaction but then understands what was happening and smiled* Wow! It is truly is beautiful. *They stop at the large doors and places his hand on one and pauses for a moment.* "look down on the stairs" *pointing down to distract you he pulls out a conductors baton and orchestrates music from behind the doors. It is faint but still audible. He hides the baton just in time and then he places the other hand on the other door.* "Are you ready to see?"  
Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games