Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 pm
scary as hell,right?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:30 pm
Not really that scary. Unless the chase you. Then it's ok to s**t yourself and scream like a banshee while running through the dark. rofl  

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm
True  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 pm
They are rather disturbing though. Especially when you don't expect them to come out of your closet and stand over you while you SLEEP!  

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:40 pm
Yes,that happens alot,I just throw something at it XD im like "GET THE F OUT OF MY ROOM!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:26 pm
I saw this weird thing once in the middle of the night. I'm not sure if it was a shadow person or what.

So it was the middle of the night (not sure of the time) and something woke me up. For some reason that I'll never understand, I looked up to the top of my door frame. Something was hanging upside-down on the underside of the top of the frame. It looked like a gargoyle made of shadow. I blinked once, hard, because I wasn't sure that I was actually awake. It did not go away.
I didn't turn on the light; I'm not sure why. Instead, I turned over in bed, pulled the blankets up over my head, and promptly fell back asleep.
To this day, although I couldn't see the thing's face at the time, I could have sworn it was grinning at me.

So, was this a "shadow person"? Or some other phenomenon?

x Wolves in the Walls x

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 pm
I used to see shadow figures in my peripheral vision all the time. I usually wrote it off as optical illusions. Once, in the middle of the night, I was standing in one room and looking down the hallway (which has a nightlight in it). A shadow in the shape of a human form appeared on the lit hallway wall for a brief moment before darting away into darkness. I was standing still the whole time.

That was the most startling shadow person experience I've ever had. Sometimes I think it was just my eyes playing tricks on me, but I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 pm
I don't know if I was just seeing things but, I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at my TV [which was next to my bed] And an odd shadow appeared with two big, red eyes. It was shaped like a praying mantis, to me. It still creeps me out though.

Avenging Amina

Toothsome Gekko

7,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 pm
I would take the creepy doorframe thingy over the freaky Grudge ghost that lives in my room.

First time I saw her, I was sitting at my mom's computer playing on Gaia and Facebook. All of a sudden, all the power in the house goes out. I freak and close my eyes (i'm terrified of the dark and closing my eyes helps me). I open them when my dad gets the power working again, and the girl is standing in front of the freaking stairs. At first, I thought it was my little sister trying to scare me again (i'm horrorfied of the grudge), so I turned around. Guess what I saw? My little sister was sleeping on the couch.

Second time I saw her, she was sitting on the foot of my bed like a bird. Literally. Her arms were folded in and she balanced perfectly on the board. I swear she was grinning at me. Her eyes were empty and murderous.

Man, I hate my house....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:56 pm
Rather mysterious, but not terrifying. It's only terrifying if you get in contact with them.  

Ritsuka Komeiji

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am
Ok, ALL of these are scary stories. But I can actually see and comunicate with spirits, demons, ghosts, ect. When I walked into this house that my parents were planning to buy (were moving to it) whenI walked in, I could tell something was wrong. I tried to avoid mirrors as much as possible (fear of seeing things in the mirrors) and something hit me in the face like a brick.

Emotions flew over me: Depression, sadness, terror, pain.
Turns out, the man who currently owns the house, Michel, his wife died. Yes she died in the hospital (as far as i know....) but the spirit of the wife still lingered. I broke off from my family while looking around the house, and I could feel her folowing me. I looked in a mirror once, but saw nothing (THANK GOD!)

I walked into what will be my room, and just fell on the floor and started to cry. (no. I am NOT scared of moving. Id sooner be mad.... which i am) The wife's spirit kept folowing me until i left.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 am
In my first house. (we moved 5 years ago) In my bedroom i always felt like I was being watched. I would here a voice and I would feel people like hug me. After that I was afraid to sleep in my room, i slept in my sister's room. I later found out that there had been a fire in the house and a woman had died there. I was 10 so i was really scared.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

victini15

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:01 am
WHEN i was REALLLY little my gramps died and sometimes when i would walk through the halllway at night i could see a shadow and i would almost piss my pants but i was relly little  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:39 pm
all my life i saw shadow people(im used to it now)they never came in close contact with me till one night i was awake in the middle of the night.It was standing at the foot of my bed i saw that it had red eyes it held the shadow of a knifeO.O ever since that i never slept in that room  

ShadowPuppet14

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Profitable 100

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:03 pm
i've seen a shadow person. it is as scary as hell, even scarier...  
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff