Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Ferocious Fictionality Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:53 pm
Lets say you are a parent interested in adopting.

You walk into this orphanage, high hopes.
Inside, something feels off.
The air, a bit damp. The lights, a bit dark. The secretary has too much of a false smile. Something very, very strange is going on.
You double check the sunny, happy brochure, it seems like a far-away fantasy.
You quietly suggest to the secretary that you are interested in adopting. Something about this place makes you whisper.

Her smile dissapears for a moment, replaced with something sinister. Only for a moment. Her fake smile is back.
"Right this way..." she says, in a much too happy tone. Her eyes flit toward the entrance in which you come in.
She appears to watch the door you came in, wanting very much to leave. She acts like a caged animal, wincing even as she feels reality pressing down on her.
She walks toward the old oak door, opening it slowly, causing it to emit an ominous creak.
She cringes, the creak making you realize just how silent this place is. You smile, your heart thumping, for a reason you are currently unaware of. Your palms are slick with sweat, and you clutch your fiancé's hand.
You insist that you have a doctors appointment you just remembered.
She laughs and shakes her head, and whispers a deathly whisper that somehow you can hear from across the room.
You haven't moved, but somehow you are being pulled into the door by a sinister air.

The whisper carries right to your ear,
"Too late."

That is the last thing those possible parents will ever hear again.

The orphanage is a cover for a sinister plan. There are scientists creating little monsters. All of them are from fictional books or legends/myths. A few examples? From Sherlock Holmes, Invisible Man, Joan of Arc, Jack the Ripper, Dracula, etc.

They are making children of these people, and putting them in this orphanage. The children are all in their teens. They are innocent themselves, but inside their man-made heart, sinister purposes manifest the pure inside them. The older they get, the more violent the war inside themselves is. The scientists have made each monster easily seductive, with an evil plan of anyone of importance to these monsters

will

be

Terminated

There are very few survivors past the age of 18. The war is at its worst at age 15. They become dark, unpredictable, violent.

Helpless romance, Dark conspiracy, and Fragile hope are many of the things happening in the cold shadows.

Profile:
Username:
Name:
Son/Daughter Of:
Traits received:
What room looks like:
Bad Traits:
Description (Words):
Description (Pic):
Personality:
Accent?:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 pm
This might sound a bit odd, selfish, foolish, and impossible, but here goes...

Please make all of your comments very literate please. I have a hope of collecting this thread all together and making it into a book. Of course I will insert the people who have included a character as Authors.

I am going to invite people to join in this thread. I invite you because of your creativity, knack for drama, and other things that create a novel.

Please, help me with this?

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 am
Profile: 1st
Username: magedude299
Name: Shina Yoshina
Son/Daughter Of: Jack the Ripper
Traits received: Killing instinct, violence
What room looks like: A very small room with a bathroom, a desk, and a bed.
Bad Habits: Killing people and torturing people
Bad Traits: Killing instinct and Violence
Description (Words):Black hair, black shirt, and black pants
Description (Pic): User Image
Personality: A very dark one, he seems to be very violent. He has no friends, but he seems to talk to his weird dolls... He tends to kill and torture for information, and he even threatens people for info.
Accent?: None  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: iiRain Bao
Name: Jackquelin
Son/Daughter Of: Dracula
Traits Received: Fangs, Bat Wings, Blood Red Eyes, Wickedly Innocent Smile, Seductive
What Room Looks Like: Pitch Black With Huge Red Bed That Has Black Drapes Hanging Down On All Sides, Black Carpet, Pictures Of Robert Pattinson All Over Walls With the Face Scraped Out Horribly And Under It Written In Blood "Edward Ruined Vampires Forever"
Bad Habits: Goes To Bars At Night To Seduce Drunk Men Into Dark Alleys And Drink From Their Blood
Bad Traits: Thirst For Blood, Anger Issues
Description: A Well Developed Girl With Very Fair Skin, Blood Red Lips And Eyes. Has Perfectly White Hair With Red Tips...
Personality: Pleasant As Long As You Are Insane Just Like Her, If You Oppose Her You Will Not Live Much Longer
Accent? No  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((Computer isn't letting me show the image *hits computer* -mumble mumble-))
Username: Fruity Toothpaste o3o
Name: Fang Holmes
Son/Daughter Of: Sherlock Holmes
Traits Received: Obsessed With Violin, Brilliant
What Room Looks Like: Room? Please, you must be joking. You see, I simply sleep in the library.
Bad Habits: Hm? Oh, lets just say this. Everything I do except play the violin is a bad habit.
Bad Traits: Slightly Insane, Not very concerned in the welfare of others, Sneaky
Description: A well musceled person, but still extraordinarily thin. Has feathery blonde hair and sly green eyes.
Personality: Very distant and distracted, otherwise a very romantic person if need be. Usually is romantic if it is to get facts from you. Do not ever, ever touch his violin.
Accent? Yes, English-ish/British-ish  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Username: The Dreaming Panda
Name: Asphodel Belacqua
Son/Daughter Of: Lyra Belacqua [otherwise known as Lyra Silvetongue]
Traits received: Patient, determined, brave, and a talented liar.
What room looks like: Has paintings and sketches of different faces plastered on her orange wallpapered wall. Her bed is filled with stuffed animals, her sheets; a faded brown. Everything is completely organized without a thing out of place. Has multiple sketch pads on top of her mahogany desk, a silver laptop on her bed.
Bad Habits: She lies too much about everything, bites her nails when she is nervous or scared.
Bad Traits: Slightly mentally unstable at times, her anger can be violent when triggered.
Description (Words): Small and slender. Her eyes are pale blue and her hair; a darkish blonde, slightly curled near the bottom of her hair. Behind her cheerful exterior, there lies a deep and sad wariness to her. The exact mirror image of her mother.
Description (Pic):
Personality: Silent and discreet because of what she has been through, remains distant and elusive to everybody. Asphodel is a trickster at heart. Very dangerous when her anger is triggered, but nice when she wants to be.
Accent?: A british accent.

bones and rot

overlooked shadow

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Profile:
Username: vampirewarrier
Name:amy
Son/Daughter Of: doesn't know
Traits received: split personality, most of the time she's a nice sweet girl though when her other self comes out she's mean and angry
What room looks like: her room has bright colored walls with a twin bed and a desk in it.
Bad Habits: she talks to herself some
Bad Traits: she can be unstable and unpredictable
Description (Words): her normal self has light brown hair and blue/green eyes she's really thin almost anorexic looking and has a bright disposition whenever her dark side is in control her hairs a lighter blond color and she has red eyes,
Description (Pic):
Personality: her normal self is sweet and nice and likes to laugh though her darker self is a lot mor angry and violent
Accent?: mostly she talks straight english wih no accent though at times her voice slips into other accents without her control  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm
Okay, last two people to post.
I did not invite you.
Nothing personal... but I am going to make this an actual book

Thus, the people i INVITED are talented people with RP's with skills in the development of a plot and character, and great with details.

I will allow you to stay, but if I find out you are exactly as elite as the others, then you may continue in this RP, but you will not be mentioned as an Author or even be mentioned at all in the book when published....  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm
I have just inspected vampirewarrier and SweetSilentSteps
((I will be cruel, I'm sorry))
vampirewarrier:
Did you not read my posts? LITERATE, which you are not doing!! Also, MAKE THEM KNOW THEIR FATHER/MOTHER. Thats the whole point of it. Otherwise, I love that you made her unstable, and unpredictable. A good father for your person is Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde. Otherwise, you are fine.

SweetSilentSteps:
Your grammar is great, but really? Your character is really sweet. Panic attacks and for-scenic abilities are not violent, unpredictable. This character does not belong at ALL here. Please, try to make a different character. Remember, key words are VIOLENT, UNPREDICTABLE, mmkay? Otherwise, i luv your grammar... :3

That's all I have to say... thanks for not beating me up  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 pm
I suppose since these two have already posted, this will now be an open thread. I will thoroughly inspect your character, and criticize. Don't take it personally please, because I am really anxious about this book being the best it can. The more characters the merrier, just remember the first two posts, please!  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 pm
Could we start this please? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:58 pm
[ When can we start? ]

bones and rot

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:00 pm
How bouts now? :3
Start in your room. Then go whereever...
eh how about its midnight? mmkays  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ When can we start? ]

Right nao biggrin
Put on chuu thinking cap.
Details, details, details!!!
Oh, and you can switch from first person to third person.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items