Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm
Team Snagem Headquarters

Team Snagem's main base of operations, located within Mt. Silver which sits between the two region of Kanto and Johto. The base items self is built within the caves of Mt. Silver, stretching out in many directions, making a rather impressive building. The entrance to the headquarters is located behind the massive water inside of Mt. Silver, towards the front of the mountain's main entrance.

(This is the central roleplay thread, the RP hub of the guild)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm
Getting the Zapdos Heart to Mount Silver was an easier task than expected, thanks in part to Jules. If anything, it proved to be time consuming given the distance from Almia to its destination.

The trip into Mount Silver itself led into a waterfall, with a building located behind. A large building. Surely it was the newly built headquarters mentioned earlier. It left the matter of getting that thing installed, though...  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 am
The Zapdos Heart sat in the generator room, propped up my metallic arms that gripped it. The massive Thunderstone was not yet hooked up therefor the new headquarters was still without power. Sub was in the new building though, looking over the Zapdos Heart, a flash light in hand as he can see. "It's a beaut, that's for sure...wish Jules was around. He said he could help hook it up. Maybe I can figure something out..." The trainer said scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 pm
"Lookin for me?" Jules asked, standing at the bottom step leading into the room. "I was just scoping out the territory. It's gonna be a pain in the butt for anyone to get in. Or out, without transportation."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm
"I got some hoverboards on the way, that may help with any transportation issues, maybe." Sub said with a shrug as he noticed Jules. "But yeah, I was looking for you. You were saying you could help with hooking this monstrosity up?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:56 pm
"Well, I'm the only one here that can take a jolt and not have a heart attack," Jules said. "I'll just tinker with this set-up til the lights come on."

He would not directly say that he had little experience with generators and wiring. He once had to light up a warehouse to complete a delivery, but that was a matter of finding a power switch. Definitely not the same.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:23 pm
"Good point." Sub said as he glanced at the Zapdos Heart and back to Jules. "Anything I can do to help you? Without getting shocked that is."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 pm
"Uh, yeah. Keep an eye on the lights, I guess. And if I get too much juice, knock me to my senses or something," Jules said. "But not too hard."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 pm
"An invitation to hit someone?" Sub said with a hint of joy in his voice. "Oh, okay. I promise not to hit too hard." He said in a deflated tone, or was he being sarcastic? Who knows for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:50 pm
"Alright then. Stand back. I'm about to attempt science here."

Jules took a breath, and lay both hands on the rock. If the floor wasn't insulated, he wouldn't be the only one receiving a hefty jolt.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:53 pm
Fortunately that's one thing Sub thought of when having the headquarters built. I mean, if he planned on using a giant stone of almost pure electricity you would think he would also take precaution in creating the room the stone was stored in. "Alright, do science, blind me." He said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:47 pm
Jules waited until his internal voltage began to plateau, and his fur bristled again. Then he examined the equipment surrounding the stone, never letting go of it. It seemed as if this spot was a break in a central circuit where a standard generator could otherwise be attached. Instead, it seemed as if Sub had planned for the size of this stone. "Hey, I have a suggestion. Make sure this branch of the circuit isn't connected to the rest of the place. It could short the whole thing while I'm connecting it."

It was just a feeling he had.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:51 pm
"Ah, good idea. Don't need that to happen." Sub said as he walked out of the room briefly. He was gone for about two minutes before he came back in. "Alright, the rest of the place should be disconnected from here. Now let's see what you can do before you over juice yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:01 pm
"It should be easy. Just these two connectors here..."

Just by his touching the mount to his right, it hummed, but there was no spark. He fixed it against the stone, and quickly found it was attached to the ceiling in such a way that he could lock it in place. He did the same to the left side and when he was sure it was secure, stepped away. His fur softened accordingly. "Whew. It's like a coffee crash. By the way, you should probably cover this with something. If some Pokemon pest touches it, you might need to replace those mounts. They can't be cheap.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm
Sub watched as Jules easily set things up, when he noticed that he had finished the trainer walked over to a keypad on the wall and pressed a couple of buttons, he spoke as he did so. "Hope you didn't form some sort of addiction to it then. Don't want to see you down here every morning to get your fix." He said and turned away from the keypad and back towards Jules.

"Yeah, you wouldn't believe how hard it was to find the right mounts at Home Depot, but don't worry I got it covered. You might want to step back a little more." Sub said as a clear cylinder wide enough to cover the stone and some descended down from the ceiling above the stone. "We're getting all futuristic up in here." He chuckled.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff