Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Natalia's Quarter Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 am

User Image

Chibizoo
Arel stared at the Enrollment form. What in Jack's name was a "Rumel erew"? He blinked, took another sip of Hard Pumpkin Whiskey, courtesy of his new pirate lepus accomplices, and shook the form, as if expecting something to fall out.

He made a motion to place the paper on his desk: unfortunately both his arm and entirely body missed. The gnomes would find his unconscious body the next morning, and quietly and surreptitiously slip the piece of paper clenched in his one hand into the acceptance folder.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 am
User Image

Welcome
TOC
Natalia
The Quarters
Pets
Pins
Classes
Encounters
RP Logs
Points Awarded
Portraits
Attempts around school
Clubs joined
Saved
Credits

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

User Image
Name: Natalia
Nicknames: Nata, Nat, Natty, Naughty Girl Oooh tra lala~

Font: Black...(#E56717)Speech/Thought
Accent(s): Russian
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Faction/Race Monster/Were-lemur

Personality: Y2: Natalia tries to tone down her flirtatious demeanor, lusting whole-heartedly over Whisper; but to cold-turkey cut off her natural instinct to be promiscuous is just...hard. It's hard work. Natalia sure as hell tries, though. It's easier when Whisper is in the room being sexy and s**t.

Due to an unexpected (but much needed) vacation, Natalia returns to Amityville with a renewed love for the art of flirting. Partially due to her ventures while away, partially because they're so many delicious new ghouls and boils on campus, please prepare thine self for lemur loving.

That being said, her relationship status with Whisper is "Confused", and so she's not looking for love or a boilfriend/ghoulfriend. Instead, just fun times.

Y1: A dash of sultry seductress, a smidge of dark humor, a sprinkle of chivalrousness, a pound of gentlemanly finesse, and you will have yourself a delicious, promiscuous snack; Natalia.

[Flamboyant]: Oh, darling do you have a quick and charismatic tongue. Careful what you say around Natalia, for the slightest hint of malice, or a subtle nudge toward sexual interest will steer the girl in every which direction; all of which are expressed vibrantly and with not an ounce of regret on her perfectly pale countenance. She has her moments of being cool and debonair, a sort of boyish charm if you will, but for the most part expect an easily, hyper-stimulated monster that is overly expressive...whether or not you are looking for such emotion.

[Confident, blunt]!: Her desires are made clear through her confidence, to the point that it may rub some individuals in the wrong way--but is there a wrong way to rub a person? Not for Natalia...it just so happens that flagrance is the monsters weapon of choice when it comes to verbal attacks, and at times it seems purposeful and deliberate, whereas at others...accidents just happen. Mind you, she could care less what kind of pain her bluntness may inflict. Do not expect her to be nice about your face having warts and being gross. That just isn't in Natalia.

[Affectionate]: Her constant travels offered much more of a reward than it did consequence. The girl is experienced in a lot of things, but personal boundaries? Certain social norms? Knowing specific limitations? These are not some of her stronger suits. Who wants to live life fitting in anyway? Expression of one’s self is the key to being truly content, at least that is what Natalia will tell you, THUS
if Natalia wants to touch your breasts because they look so plump and luscious...SO BE IT. A slap in the face, a quick blush and she's off to the next set of knockers...

[Friendly]: Be weary of how close you get to this monster since she makes it a bad habit to become overly protective and a jealous friend/lover. But, if you insist, you can look forward to fun and unpredictable times ahead, the stronger the bond forges between you and Natalia. Usually she finds friendship in the boys she encounters more so the girls, but as is in her nature; picky she is not. Willing to stick out the flirting? Up for the challenge of keeping Natalia off your pant-fly? Then perhaps here you can find a humorous and loyal companion. She devotes her time to these people as best she can manage, so long as a sweet looking chicka does not happen to stroll on by, and will stand up for them in her own...unique ways.

[Intelligence]: Despite her primal needs and odd ways of going about them, all in all Natalia is a bright bulb. Considering her upbringing, she sure as hell has taken one giant leap for...her kind. Or at least herself. Although she does not take to studying as most do, as in she rarely does it at all, her efforts in school should not go unnoticed! Natalia will be in every class every day, on time to make up for her bad habits. She aims for perfect grades and when she fails to do so, her self-loathing does enough damage to make the next time around ten times better. Her memory is outstanding for how off the wall and here one minute, gone the next she can be. In fact it astounds most of those who know her! Although she may feel she can get away with cheating by simply offering to show her tits off, Natalia refuses to do so.

[Rebel]: Outside of school, Natalia thinks highly of herself and believes that the rules set out for other people can be manipulated to suit her needs. Laws + Natalia = broken. Often. If her friends happen to get themselves into some trouble, you will likely find Natalia there trying to smoothen out the misunderstandings and coerce the accuser into forgetting anything ever happened...When her antics fail, Natalia is not excluded from punishments where they are due despite her beliefs. However, how she goes about them is another story entirely! Serving her time with dignity and...class, of some sort, she's the kid who will take a punishment in stride, making an example of the teacher who tried to make an example of her.

Why did they enroll at the academy? Generally: Natalia sticks around for the social encounters and intellectual conversation. Status is very important, and keeping up with one is much more of a challenge then some might think; be it good or bad.

FEAR reasons: She wants to learn! Having discovered that yes, she is a monster with abilities that go beyond her understanding, the girl is fascinated with the amount of knowledge teachers have and desires to harness the same sort of intelligence. She Is also very self conscious about her 'ability', the natural one. For starters, as fluffy as her lemur physic is, it is not nearly as handsome as her human one and while some are able to have cognitive awareness when in their were-forms, Natalia has yet to best that skill. This lack of control makes her skin crawl! She has no family living, only friendships made along the way, so no one has ever been able to tutor her and she has never been able to ask questions of anyone...Knowing the school specializes in helping monsters, ghouls, reapers, ghosts and all those in need to hone their FEAR gives Natalia hope for herself.

Fear:

Y2 Stink Secretion +: Same as Y1, however the odor that her mucus emits is a bit more powerful, capable of disorienting opponents if they linger too close for too long. In addition, exhausting her FEAR by doubling the amount produced and spreading it over a comrade, gives protection to a friend for a limited amount of time on only a portion of their body. (IE: At this point, she can probably protect your head and shoulders from an attack, but is unable to produce enough FEAR to cover another individual entirely!) This both tires her out and lessens (if not removes completely!) the protection from her own form, forcing her to rely on brute strength without the 'shield'.

Y1 Stink Secretion: Natalia produces FEAR induced mucus, secreted from glands under her armpits and forearms, that covers her entirety for protection. This substance is thick enough to absorb a blow and has an additional effect of being quite smelly at close range. She is unable to transfer the mucus to a comrade.

Natural Ability: Transformation - She is able to transform into her large and rather masculine looking lemur form. This happens randomly and can be quite the nuisance since she has no real control over what the were-lemur does (or does not do). A sneeze, a tickle, a change in the weather and POOF, fuzzybutt is clamoring about causing a scene.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:32 am
User Image

User Image

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am
User Image

Main Friends

[Right On]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thoughts: Confused! Wry Momma wry you bring home strays?!.

[Jainie]

Thoughts: Interested in Muka?

[Muka]

Thoughts: Guuaaaaap!

Closet Friends

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

School Supplies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

[Her Own]

User Image

[Others]

User Image

User Image

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

[A Touch of Class]

[Minipet Training 1.1]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:44 am
User Image

[Coralie]
Did she fall off the face of the planet?
Friend

[Whisper]
Okay so, I still do not understand how she can totally alter the way I think, act, and feel even without being around. I do not know how to go about this one. She is definitely something special...to me...
Ghoulfriend

[LW]
I can not say I will ever be able to HONESTLY hate this ghoul. A fellow were, a fellow lip-locking, game playing, friendly student on campus.
Best-friend

[Renaissance]
Not sure about him yet. I do not know what he is thinking, and I am sure he is not aware of what is on my mind....
Unknown

[Gabrian]
I have not seen this boil in a long time. I do not know if things between myself and a certain somebody have changed the way this one feels but I hope not. He was an interesting fellow.
Acquaintance

[Calder]
Not entirely sure what is going on with this boil anymore. Have not seen him in months.
Acquaintance

[Yaya]
I miss her. She is a lot like me...
Friend

[Junko]
I have not seen her in a while. sad Shame.
Acquaintance

[Sarias]
Definitely a beautiful undead...just...too tempting of an individual. I can not see her anymore.
Friend...?

[Mei]
Absolutely adore this one! I hope we have more time to spend together this upcoming year!
Best-friend

[Mortimer]
Such a sweet, sweet boil! I met him on the most recent trip we took with professor Red. He flusters easily, which is always fun.
Friend

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

[PRP]

Natalia x Whisper
Natalia x Junko
Natalia x Renaissance
Natalia x Holly

[ORP]

Swim Team Tryouts

[SOLO]

[EVENTS]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:54 am
User Image

[Point Awards]

Fanart:

RP and Events:

Completed Classroom RPs

Minipets Grown

+5 Fanart(max 5): 1,2,3,4,5

+35 RP and Events:
+3 [TRAIN - OBLINA]
+3 [ZONE 1]
+3 [HINTERLANDS]
+3 [GOAL]
+3 [ZONE 3]
+3 [ZONE 2c]
+4 Beyond the Door
+1 The School Office [Train Aftermath]
+1 Scarentine Dance
+1 Truth or Dare ORP
+1 Scarentine Charity Auction
+1 Night at the Demon Dorms PRP
+1 In Need of A Friend
+1 Wrong
+1 The Restroom's Where it's at
+1 Ghouls Only
+1 First Annual Amityville Prom
+1 Amityville School Swim Team Tryouts
+1 [PART 1] Boat Assignments
+1 Ripping Things
+1 Minipet Booth
+1 Skario Kart Booth

+6 Completed Classroom RPs:
+1 Minipet Training 1.1
+1 Minipet Training 1.2
+1 A Touch of Class
+1 Touch of Class HW
+1 Creature Feature 101
+1 Breks Garden Shed

+5 Minipets Grown: Here

[Total]: 51

User Image

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:56 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Year 3 Reference:
Going back to Black&Red&Gold

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 am
User Image

User Image

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:03 am
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:05 am