Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Jericho's Lair Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enrollment
"Okay, you're in a dark cavern. You hear the sound of something breathing."
"I edge forward carefully."
"Roll a dex check."
"Why?"
"Just do it!"
"I don't like the way you're looking at me."
"C"mon! It's just a dex check!"
"I don't wanna!"
"Do it!"
"NO!"
"THEN I'LL DO IT!"
"FINE!"
"It's too late, the dragon woke up."
"What dra-"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Jericho Bloodbane
Nicknames: Don't even think about calling him Jerry

Faction/Race Monster/Red Dragon (Dungeons and Dragons)

Personality:
Generally speaking it doesn't take a whole lot to set him off, but he does try to keep his cool more in regards to his friends. Try is the key word there, as there likely will still be times where he'd end up shouting or snapping at one of them if they grate his nerves enough. Though, while he may get angry with them, there likely will never be a time where he would outright abandon them in any situation. He wouldn't let his rage blind him so much that he'd lose sight of what's important to him. When he is angry though, you might want to watch out for anything that happens to be flammable nearby.

To go along those lines, there is just about anything he'd be willing to do to help those he cares about. If he has a friend in need, he'll be there doing what he could to make things better. He might not be much of a touchy-feely guy at all, but he'll find ways to show he cares. This dragon is also very forgiving of his friends, much more than of those he doesn't really know. In a sense he has trouble of letting someone or something go once he has it, which could potentially be an issue for him if a friend starts to treat him rather poorly. It would take a lot for him to 'defriend' someone. On the flip side, once someone is branded as an enemy, it would take a great deal for him to see that person in any other way.

Between his stubbornness and sense of pride, Jericho has a fairly strong competitive spirit. He enjoys a variety of games, and enjoys them considerably more if he happens to be good at those games. He wouldn't resort to cheating in should he start losing at whatever he's playing, but he'd still be giving it his all even if it's something he doesn't like all that much. This dragon is not one to just give up. Though, this means that should he lose he'd feel rather disappointed in himself, but it just gives him more reason to try harder next time around. This also goes for any sort of challenges he sees towards himself. This mindset is not quite there for chance-based games as he realizes there isn't much he could do to improve when it's all based on luck. That isn't to say he doesn't enjoy his share of these sorts of games as well.

Don't touch his belongings without his permission. It's a fairly easy way to set him off. He enjoys possessing a large variety of things; most which are either shiny or are valuable in one way or another. Amongst his treasures are a hefty amount of all sorts of dice ranging from d3's to d100's, but the bulk of them seem to be d20's. Dice may very well be his favorite things to collect aside from gems and gold. Dice that happen to be made of these materials are even better in his opinion.

This makes it fairly easy to bribe him if someone wanted him to do something for them. The bribe will have to match the deed however and Jericho isn't quite as likely to take a favor instead.

Jericho can also be quite focused in regards to tackling tasks, especially if he feels he is going to get something out of it. This kind of goes along with his gaming mentality of giving it his all to get it done as well. There will be times of course where he will be reluctant to do something or have to deal with at task he doesn't particularly enjoy in one way or another, but he still won't slack off because of those feelings.

In a fight, Jericho tends to be rather physical, though he enjoys using a fair share of fire as well. Most of the time he will be likely to attack head on (sometimes in a literal sense), but he does keep in mind other tactics should a direct approach not really work out.

Likes: Meats of all sorts (the bloodier the better), dice, warm/hot weather, being respected, shiny things
Dislikes: Veggies, being seen as inferior, cold, people touching his stuff

Hobbies: As mentioned before, he enjoys collecting things and reading up on humans. Along with this, he does have a knack for gambling at times as it could grant him new shinies. He isn't beyond cheating for when it comes to this. Aside from games of chance, Jericho enjoys various table-top games such as Dungeons and Humans. Over all, he doesn't mind competition in general.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? There are two main reasons for this. One is that he feels he needs to prove that dragons (or monsters in general he supposes) could do just as well as demons if not better when it comes to creating fear. The other is that he wishes to rise to the greatness that his father is, who supposedly had caused a large number of 'total party kills'. Jericho isn't entirely certain what that means exactly as he never really asked (a part of him doesn't want to ask in case it isn't what he expects), but it sounds impressive to him.

FEAR: Jericho summons a flaming 20-sided die to come crashing down onto a target (or multiple targets once he's powered up) like a meteor. Starting out, the d20 is roughly the size of a baseball and as he grows stronger the d20 grows as well. It'll likely eventually be about the size of an exercise ball or possibly even larger. There will initially also only be one die, whereas there would be more later on.

In the case the roll for this attack is maxed out, in rp terms it would essentially be the time that the die gets a natural 20. It may also potentially set someone on fire at this time, but these bits don't affect the official damage done.

Natural Ability: Fire breath - Just as it sounds, he can spew out a plume of flame. Occasionally he'll do so on accident with a sneeze or cough, so take caution around him should he be sick.
(Y2) Burning hands - Jericho is capable of moderating the temperature of his arm to the point where he could burn things by touch. At this stage he can only control it to where it's a slow burn rather than an instant ignite. When he uses this ability, lava-like cracks appear in his arms between the scales.

Physical Description: Jericho's true from is somewhere between a medium and large red dragon. While he prefers his greatly over his human form, his size does get in the way at times. Not to mention the school rules about maintaining human forms on campus. As a humanoid, he looks fairly human but retains a number of his draconic features. He appears fairly athletic, but he isn't bulky or anything like that.
Eye Colour: Gold and slitted
Hair Colour/Style: Reddish brown and it's shaggy
Skin Colour: Tannish
Clothing Style/Colours: Artist's choice. His favorite colors are red, gold, and black. He'd probably wear something on the casual side, possibly something tattered.
Extra: There are horns like that from his true from on his head, as well as a pair of dragon wings at his back. His teeth appear sharper than that of a human's as well. There are several scars around his body.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:16 pm
The lair

Jericho's room is fairly hot, temperature wise and is rather large to accommodate his true form. It appears somewhat cavernous as a whole and there isn't a whole lot in there. Off to the side is his pile of treasure, which also acts as a sort of bed for the dragon. It's filled with all sorts of items of value.

There's a second pile in the room dedicated solely for dice. These dice range from d3's to d100's and come in an assortment of sizes and materials, including some rather valuable ones.

Opposite to the treasure heaps is his desk to do homework. It's a normal metal desk, with a laptop with an extra powerful fan to help keep it cool in the room. Around this area are scattered books, as well as his bookshelf. Most of the books are usually either on the ground or on his desk.

In the back is a small lava pool... which acts as a heat source, decoration, and garbage can in a way.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 pm
Peers

[insert some sort of legend for likeness type thingy here]

Riley - Demon - A Mindflayer I met on the train to Christmastown. In exchange for allowing her to ride me, she's helped keep me warm in that wretched place. She'd make a good leader and she's a great friend too.

Malodore - Undead - A plague doctor from the train as well. He... She... I think its a He. Well he's got an interesting hobby I guess.

Israfel - Monster - A siren who can't jacking sing. He's a horrible singer! Doesn't seem too bad when he isn't drunk but damn when he is.

Aksaja - Monster - A fellow dragon. Don't know much about him.

West - Demon - A wrath demon who seems rather handy in battle. Doesn't seem like a bad guy over all.

Sammy - Undead - A zombie that stuck by a gryphon student in Christmas town. Friendly girl.

Amrita - Undead - Another zombie who I'm certain has a fear of fire at this point.

Christof - Undead - An igor with his mouth stitched shut. He seems to have some issue with me and I have no f'ing idea why.

Colette - Reaper -

Nightingale XIII - Ghost -

Astra - Reaper - BURN YOU STUPID FAERIE BURN!!!

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:26 pm
Exp Gains

YEAR ONE GOT

1 point
Fanart: 5/5 [x][x][x][x][x]
Completed Regular rp: 28
Solos: 1
Gm modded event:15 4 1 3 8
Completed classroom: 4
Completed Homework: 1/x [x]
Roll battle:
Minipets:5/5

2 points
RP'd battle:
Plot assistance?:
Staff awarded pumpkin seed:

YEAR TWO
120/75

1 point
Fanart: 5/5 [x][x][x][x][x]
Completed Regular rp: 41
Gm modded event: 3 6 32, 7,3,2
Completed classroom: 16
Completed Homework:
+1 for student council campaign

2 points
RP'd battle: 8

YEAR THREE
110/50

1 point
Fanart: 5/5 [x][x][x]
Completed Regular rp: 26
Nightmare Solo (3)
Gm modded event: Horsemen trials (12)
Completed classroom: 5
Completed Homework:
Seeds mission (6 total)
Dragon wrangling... well one dragon(5 points)
Seven kings (11 points)
The Gym is under attack! (7 points)
Fear Extraction - Indirect Visual Stimuli(2)
Career Apitude Test 2
Most potent potions (2)
Legacy Meta (10)

2 points
RP'd battle: 3
x2: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 pm
Finished Roleplay logs

PRP
Finally! Now let me mount you
That's not a fire flower]
So what's your type
Blazing guns of the colorful sort
What is this video game thing
Tips, Tricks, and thanks
They're coming
The after party
Afternoon Snack
Seeing Red
Questioning Beliefs
Just a friendly rivalry?
Table for two
Scarecade
I'll be there
Three's company
Witty title here
The bonds we make
Bondage
101 ways to fry a pixie
Rematch
Hope you have good aim
You got a high score
Ready, aim, FIRE!
Wish for Wings
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Your hair! I mean, you're here!
An Epic Adventure of Epic Proportions
Who needs a map?
It's a Quest!
How to train a cat
Stone Cold Crazy
10 pts to hit the target!
I'll Rest when I'm dead
Spawn Camping
Plan of action
Feel the Burn
^ > ^ A = what combo was that again?
All battles are won with eyescream
Building Bridges and other things
Constructing additional pylons
MY shiny
I'm in your base
ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH
Calamity in Name
Meanwhile back at Amity
Glad you weren't there
Student Council Meeting
Materials to work with
Pierce the Heavens
Cleared for take off!
Now we're even
The art of Gab
Lair of the fogdog

Red Herring
Out of the Warzone
Greyscale
Mockingbird
Where the heart is
Never Again
Not a Glorified Lizard
First Impressions
Evening picnic by the lake
Slowly going crazy am I?
A quick chat
Wanted: One dragon
That's Rough buddy
CHILL!?
Welcome home little guy
Weighing in
Of fire and ice

ORP
Riley's dorm, aka icky sticks central
Scarentine Charity auction
Up for a challenge, Punk?
Open house Fitness club booth
Prom
Y2 meeting in Arel's office
Won't Nox be my Neighbor?
Terror Warrior
Home again (Halloween Hospital)
Amityville under suspicion
Guest Visitors
This is Promoween
Murder at the masquerade
The bathroom
The ??? below
Dragon wrangling... well one dragon
Growing pains
Not quite puberty
Hot food's got nothing on this
Hello Dragon my old friend
Now I long for yesterday

Class
[x]
Sex ed Redux
Human studies
Mad Science 101
Minipet Training
Acting 101
Adventure 101

Amity Welcome wagon
Adventure skills 102
World explorations
Natural forms
Most potent potions

Event
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
Florescival Flipped table land
Florescival Riley for President
Florescival Jericho for Treasurer
Florescival Eerie Tomb
Clean up Duty (3)
Rulers of the World (6)
Treasure room battlegrounds (3)
A small respite (2)

Seven kings (11)
The Gym is under attack!

Battle
Christof vs Jericho, FIGHT!
game/battle test thing
STARTS AND ENDS WITH A FIST
I've got my 12 sided die and I'm ready to roll
Mount Wars
FREE BURD REDUX
With the power of 1000 angst
Just Practicing

Icy Hot(x2)
Getting back into the swing
ROund 2: Fight!

Solo
Enter kobolds
Where Dragons Fly
Nightmare Solo 3
Memories of a fallen dragon

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:32 pm
Art Corner
Official
[y1] (Pach)
[y2] (Orestae)

Fanart by Me
[x] [x]

Fanart by Others
[x](Sosiqui) || [x] (Smerdle) || [x] (Halie) || [x] (LuFo) || [x] (Poke) || [x] (Cypran) ||[x] (Moon Kitsune) || [x] (Dragain)
[x](Dragain) ||[x] (Dragain) ||[x](Dragain) ||[x](Nekoluch) ||[x] (Naked Satan) ||[x] (Mitsu) ||[x] (Nekoluch) ||[x](Mitsu)
[x] (Nekoluch)||[x] (Enoh)||[x] (Adenali) [x] (Nekoluch) ||[x] (Bilious) ||[x](Sa-Dui)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Minipets

He keeps none with him at the moment

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:23 pm
Open class log
Cave of wonders - Fail
Cave of Wonders 2 - Fail
CoW 3 - Fail
CoW 4 - Fail
CoW 5 - Fail
CoW 6 - Fail
CoW 7 - Fail
CoW 8 - Fail
CoW 9 - Fail
CoW 10 - Fail
CoW 11 - Fail
CoW 12 - Fail
CoW 13 - Fail
CoW 14 - Fail
CoW 15 - Fail

Arts and crafts 101 - Pass!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Abilities

FEAR
LV3 biggrin 20 Meteor - Use a lot of fear to make rain a d20 meteor down (Gamblers)
Lv2: Breath of fire - BIG fire breath (Tainted fang)
Lv1: Dragonshout - FUS RO VOI (Battlecry)

Natural:
Lv1 firebreathing - Breathe fire
Lv1 Burning hands - Channeling heat to hands. Can slowly burn.

Learned
Beginner Summoned Object
Battle Effect: Once per battle, you may choose to use your Crafts skill to summon a small craft-and-paper created guardian. Roll a six-sided dice. If odd, the guardian will defend you for two damage for the next three turns. If even, it does nothing. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.
Non-battle Effect: You can create and summon a small craft-and-paper created guardian from any piece of paper/napkin/ etc. It doesn't do much but float around, and it's a little less entertaining than a minipet...

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 pm
Clubs

Fitness
Ran by Riley. I'm one of her trainers  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 pm
Emblem
User Image(Given to Riley)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm
Treasures

754 platinum coins
4878 gold coins
737 silver coins
2 decorative blades
3 decorative shields
9 goblets
1 crystal yo-yo
Assorted gemstones
2 shiny seashells
1 mint condition X-Reapers issue #1
2 miniature dragon statues
14 assorted amulets
1 Shenlong ball
3 Yggdragon pearl/orbs (the yggdragons themselves are nowhere to be seen...)
2 Maneki coins (The cats are also nowhere to be seen)
2 Inugami balls (... again the pet itself is nowhere to be found)
7 crystal fragments
2 glowy crystal things (oddly looks like the wishing crystals...)
3 crystal balls
4 various incense burners
1 jewel encrusted steel boot (other boot nowhere to be seen)
1 glove of _____ (need to think of what it is)
6 crystalline and gemstone fruit
2 triple FEAR Red Cerberus action figures with real laser vision
1 Red dragon plush made by Lizzy
1 unending pearl necklace
2 crowns
1 box with a toy dragon inside
1. Fancy foxfire plushie by the name of Rain-Kins
1 rubber duckie
1 slingshot from Savage
1 stone knife made by Shehk

1 large pile of assorted dice

(More treasures to come)