Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Pleased Page Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:50 pm
Sure there are some things,from the games or other, that make you want to rage, but not everything is bad! Take the time to share some of your joy with others by posting something pleasing that happened to you. There will be no tolleration for flamming in here, you should feel good in here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:53 pm
I'll start by exclaiming that I finally finished FFTA today AND got a pink link. Talk about a prize for finishing something.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:37 pm
Lucky You!

(FFTA....has a flowe girl right....or FFT well you can get Cloud as a Bonus Character in it.....and the Flower Girl selling Flowers for 1 Gil is Aerith!!!!)

Um finishing VIII with everything......but not seeing the Infamous *Spoiler* Squall & Rinoa kiss scene!!!! Goddammit! It just cuts to the frigging credits!!!!!!! *Spoiler End*

Double lucky for the Pink link.....last Random Event I got was last year around September.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:18 pm
Yes the ORIGINAL Tactics has a character named cloud that, if you do everything correctly, will meet up with a pink dressed girl selling flowers, which after that she leaves with no reconciliation of cloud.(not sure about this part) Then Later cloud sees her being hurrased by some men and he dispatches them. But she is not confirmed to be arieth, people say she is a reincarnation of her though.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:03 am
pesky-yuna

Um finishing VIII with everything......but not seeing the Infamous *Spoiler* Squall & Rinoa kiss scene!!!! Goddammit! It just cuts to the frigging credits!!!!!!! *Spoiler End*

that scene is AFTER the credits pesky_yuna. and if you really want to see it that bad, you can download that scene off blue laguna.

something i'm pleased about: my girlfriends mom loves me! that's definitely a good thing, since her dad absolutely hates me...hopefully i'll get to see her today to, since i haven't gotten to since...last friday...

also, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!!111onelolshiftone  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:15 pm
wow... well if i ever come up with something to be happy about, you guys'll know.  

Tyr Hawk

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:58 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
pesky-yuna

that scene is AFTER the credits pesky_yuna. and if you really want to see it that bad, you can download that scene off blue laguna.

something i'm pleased about: my girlfriends mom loves me! that's definitely a good thing, since her dad absolutely hates me...hopefully i'll get to see her today to, since i haven't gotten to since...last friday...

also, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!!111onelolshiftone

Uh Ultima.....I waited after the Credits for half an hour..... sweatdrop Still zip.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:58 pm
i got to admit, i dont think i ever got that either. I even pretty much beat the hell out of everything in the game (except the ultima weapon in ultimecia's castle... i did get him in bahamuts lair... but not the castle yet >.<)  

Tyr Hawk

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:31 pm
pesky-yuna

Uh Ultima.....I waited after the Credits for half an hour..... sweatdrop Still zip.....

then you got jipped...that's all i can say. i saw it the first time i beat the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:56 pm
chaos.ultima.mage
pesky-yuna

then you got jipped...that's all i can say. i saw it the first time i beat the game.

I must of gotten Jipped....I beat the Weapons, All Monsters in the Castle, Got all Cards, A Level SeeD Ranking, All Weapons, All Magic, Chocobo Forest Completed, Alien Encounters Completed....Triple Triad Club Completed...Card Queen Quest Completed.....All Timi Mani Magazines, All Limit Breaks....*Gasps for Breath* Still nada.....I think it was cut out from the version that people got from London...stupid crappy....*grumble* That is a reason why I hate getting games through London and having to be on stupid PAL Format.....oh yeah and it's Valentines Day here so HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!  

Enetirnel

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:01 pm
^ yeah, you certainly got jipped...

i had quite the happy valentines day, so i'm very pleased.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 pm
pesky-yuna
chaos.ultima.mage
pesky-yuna

I must of gotten Jipped....I beat the Weapons, All Monsters in the Castle, Got all Cards, A Level SeeD Ranking, All Weapons, All Magic, Chocobo Forest Completed, Alien Encounters Completed....Triple Triad Club Completed...Card Queen Quest Completed.....All Timi Mani Magazines, All Limit Breaks....*Gasps for Breath* Still nada.....I think it was cut out from the version that people got from London...stupid crappy....*grumble* That is a reason why I hate getting games through London and having to be on stupid PAL Format.....oh yeah and it's Valentines Day here so HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

that sounds more like a rage to me razz  

Tyr Hawk

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:16 am
Tyr Hawk
pesky-yuna
chaos.ultima.mage
pesky-yuna

that sounds more like a rage to me razz

I did say Happy Valentines Day though....oh and I GOT A FLOWER FROM A SECRET ADMIRER!!!!

I wonder who sent it.......Jacko says it was Elmo (A Boy with Red Hair)....the guy I've nicknamed Tidus (Andrew) Was annoyed and was doing a Tidus-Like Complaining about not getting a Flower *Sweatdrops* Maybe next year Yunie will get him a Flower......  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:45 am
Well my b-day was a bit ago (I forgot to post) and I got a couple shiruken and a chakra.

I am very pleased  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:52 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
Well my b-day was a bit ago (I forgot to post) and I got a couple shiruken and a chakra.

I am very pleased

Cool!

My Birthday was before yours....it sucked...I didn't get anything but I got to stay home and surf Gaia, Catch up on FMA, Listen to music, Beat FFVIII, FFX & FFX-2 Again.....so it was ok...  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff