Welcome to Gaia! ::

Christians In Gaia

Back to Guilds

Open to everyone who wants to share their love for Jesus or even convert themselves into Christians. 

Tags: Jesus, Catholic, Religion, Holy, Bible 

Reply Main Forum
Acceptance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Know_Not_Anyone2

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am
Hi, just joined the guild and thank you very much. I tried to join another Christian guild but for some reason was turned down.Never received a reply.
My name is Angie and I'm an "older" person. I was raised Southern Baptist and converted to Catholicism in my twenties.
I don't label myself now. I just want to be accepted and not be judged. I am NOT on this earth to judge. MY judge is in heaven.
I've had much spiritual confusion and just want to hear other people's stories and pray for them and maybe, if they want, have them pray for me.
Again thank you to all and peace and blessings to all and your loved ones.
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 am
GUILTY!, oh wait, i'm not your judge either xp , yeah, anyways, i am born and raised roman catholic (from my moms side, my dads a baptist, leaning over to our religion *fingers crossed*)  

Doctor Vlad

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

I_Know_Not_Anyone2

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:45 am
Hey awesomesauce! I'll be praying for your family to all be on the same "spiritual page." Peace heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:09 pm
Hello, My name is Alee and I joined this guild recently searching through the guilds for a Catholic guild. I am a member of two other Christian guilds and am more frequent in the Gaia Fellowship Guild with my friend Cappie who is the Guild ower. Gaian Christian Fellowship Guild
I hope to become a frequent member here too and help other user's that wish to make a personal relationship with the Lord.  

Aleetheeuh
Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

I_Know_Not_Anyone2

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:00 am
Aleetheeuh
Hello, My name is Alee and I joined this guild recently searching through the guilds for a Catholic guild. I am a member of two other Christian guilds and am more frequent in the Gaia Fellowship Guild with my friend Cappie who is the Guild ower. Gaian Christian Fellowship Guild
I hope to become a frequent member here too and help other user's that wish to make a personal relationship with the Lord.

Welcome to guild! biggrin Peace  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:16 pm
I_Know_Not_Anyone2
Aleetheeuh

Welcome to guild! biggrin Peace

Thank you! :^_^:  

Aleetheeuh
Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff