Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
A Fresh Start (A new Rp) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 pm
This is a new Rp for those looking for a fresh start. I know I'm supposed to post anything involving role playing in the role playing forum, but I was asked not to for the time being. All that aside, here are your rules etc.

Rules

1: This is a semi-literate RP, full sentences please. Also, post in third person (past tense) and be descriptive.
Bad example: "I walked on the sidewalk."
Good example: "Adele walked down the sidewalk, the sun on her back burning her pale skin."

2: All posts must be longer than one sentence. So if you want to get picky my good example isn't really a good example.

3: Anything OOC should be in ( ).

4: No auto-hitting, that just gets annoying.

5: Take a hit every now and then, otherwise we'll get nowhere.

6:No god-modding, I'm sure there are lots of people who would like to be all powerful, BUT all powerful doesn't make a good RP.

7: Swearing in moderation is allowed, the f-bomb is a no no.

8: If you're not going to be able to RP for a while, let someone know so that they can take over your character while you're gone. You'll have to make a post giving that person your permission.

9: Send your completed profiles to whitewolf_renji. Once your profile is accepted you may begin to post.

My Little Monsters (pet peeves)

I only outlined the basic rules right there, here are a few things that just get on my nerves. These rules don't have to be followed.

1: No double posting. If you want to add something just edit your origional post and add "EDIT:Whatever you wanted to say."

2: You can only know people's thoughts if you're telepathic or some other form of psychic. I am seriously considering making this one of the rules for this Rp.

It would be nice if we could get people's approval on these rules. So if you do/don't approve go ahead and let me know what you feel should be changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Profile Layouts:

[imgleft] URL HERE [/imgleft]
[color=PICK.ONE][align=left][b][u]SIMPLE STUFF:[/u][/b]
[b]My name is[/b] (First and last)
[b]I am obviously a[/b] (male or female)
[b]I was born[/b] (age) [b]years ago.[/b]
[b]I am a[/b] (Faction;Eraser, avion hybrid, Scientist, etc. You may only have a maximum of two types of animal in you)
[b]I look like this[/b] (an anime picture would be nice, but if you can't find one that's okay)[/b]
[/color][/align]
[color=COLOR2][align=right][b][u]MY INFO:[/u][/b]
[b]I am usually[/b] (personality)
[b]I fight with[/b] (weapons. NO MORE than 3!)
[b]My powers are[/b] (you may have a maximum of two)
[b]My strengths are[/b] (name at least three)
[b]My weaknesses are[/b] (name at least three. No invincible characters!)
[b]Before I came here, I[/b] (your history. Minimum of three sentences; I think everyone can manage that.)[/align][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 pm
Also Ive already approved of this guys, so no fussing
HAVE FUN  

teh Renji
Captain

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 pm
Accepted Profiles
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Faithfull Fire's Profile
SIMPLE STUFF:
My name is Jason Grace
I am obviously a Male
I was born 15 years ago.
I am a avion/wolf hybrid
I look like this User Image

MY INFO:
I am usually very friendly, and I'll help anyone that needs it.
I fight with three knives.
My powers are telepathy and being able to breath under water.
My strengths are I can make a fire anywhere, even in the rain. Thanks to my wold DNA I can here incredibly well and, also because of my wolf DNA, I can run as fast as an Eraser.
My weaknesses are I'm scared of the dark, I have been since my sister was killed. I'm claustrophobic, I can't stand small spaces. Because of his enhanced hearing noises that are really high pitched cause him sever pain.
Before I came here, I lived in a cage at the School for five years, before my sister got us out. The freedom didn't last long. A few nights later the Erasers caught us, but my sister tried to fight, so the Erasers tore her apart. I've been scared of the dark ever since, because it always brings back the memories of that night. The Erasers brought me back to the school and I've been here ever since, trying to think of a way to get out.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
KaiKashi Shion's Profile
User Image
SIMPLE STUFF:
My name is Courtney Johnson
I am obviously a Female
I was born 15 years ago.
I am a Avian Hybrid

MY INFO:
I am usually Happy really. You’d think a girl that works with shadows is always dark and pessimistic, but really I depend on the sun for my main defense. But if you try to hurt me or my friends, baby I will beat you.
I fight with A pocket-knife when it comes down to it.
My powers are Shadow manipulation. My shadow can stretch about a yard and overlap with another person’s, I can control their movements. I can only do this so many times, though, it weakens with every time I do it.
My strengths are Sunlight, agility, shadows
My weaknesses are Darkness, long-ranged attacks, I'm awfully afraid of falling, and I'm a bit wary of people..
Before I came here, I grew up in The School. I did a pretty good job of keeping my head down until one day I snapped at a guard, and that’s when I discovered my power. Unfortunately, the Whitecoats did too. They kept me locked up in a cage with no bars, just holes for light. Darkness can drive a person mad, and it almost did that to me. It might’ve done that a bit, but I’m still human right?... I don’t know either. Anyway, I escaped, and I’m living like I did in the lab: with my head down. No one bothers me, and I don’t bother anyone. That’s all there is to life I guess…

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
keany-beany's profile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SIMPLE STUFF:
My name is Agua Picina
I am obviously a Male
I was born 14 years ago.
I am a avion feline hybrid

MY INFO:
I am usually tired, and depressing. The school and Itex have taken everything away from me. I see no reason to be happy. If I'm not under my own personal little raincloud I'm usually angry. When I get angry I become fierce. Mostly I'm annoyed by people that are too happy, or when anyone gets in my face.
I fight with a thin dagger which I conceal in my sleeve.
My powers are the ability to control the weather, and the ability to control water in all of its forms.
My strengths are my aggression in battle, my cold logic, and my powers, which peak when I am angry.
My weaknesses are my inability to think clearly when I am angry, my lack of compassion and my lack of hand to hand combat skills. Also, it isn't exactly easy for me to make friends.
Before I came here, I resided in a lab. I suppose my life wasn't all that bad at first. The scientists there treated me well. My powers were caused by a natural mutation in my genes. The scientists Itex collected me from my parents when I was young. Since the day I left them they were kind to me. Then the experiments began. A surgery was performed on my brain which inhibited my ability to feel emotions. Still, I felt rage. I didn't like how I was being treated, so when the scientists least expected it I froze their bodies and escaped. Luckily the moon was full that night, otherwise I could have never done such a thing. The moon influences my emotions and my powers very much. When it is full I am strong and energetic, when it is new I revert to my usual depressed self.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Gylfie531's Profile
User Image
SIMPLE STUFF:
My name is Sinistre Venin, but my victims know me as Flare.
I am obviously a female.
I was born 16 years ago.
I am a viper/avian/human.

MY INFO:
I am usually quite immoral, rude, and intelligent. I've used my powers to make the others look on me with fear, so they will not come near me; I prefer this, since I'm rather antisocial. I am logical, and will plan out my attacks, easily adapting these plots to changing situations. I am very creative when it comes to ways to kill people. I like to take my time, relish it, enjoy every second of the process. The scientists sometimes criticize this, but it's an art, and I will not squander my gift. This love for physical and psychological pain has made me an excellent torturer, and if the scientists want information that they cannot access, they ask me to extract it. I rarely let them down. I am very protective of my fangs, and will not let anyone else come near me when they're down. In battle, I am a smooth and conditioned fighter, and will leave a trail of spilt blood behind me. Hardly any of it will be mine, and even if it is, I have become good at ignoring pain.
In all honesty, I am legally insane. I see things that are not there, hear things that are not real, and smell creatures that do not exist. This only affects me periodically, so I do not worry about it, but it is always a threat hanging over my head. If it happened at the wrong time, I could end up dead.
I fight with two throwing knives (strapped to my wrists), and a longer, pitch black knife. All three are poisoned with my venom, which will, within several minutes, paralyze the area affected, and will kill in an hour.
My powers are my heightened senses (I have the senses of a snake). This means I can sense tremors in the ground and "smell" my prey in the air, "seeing" the heat of their bodies around them.
My strengths are a quick reaction time, a wiry strength, a logical mind, my knowledge of war, and the ability to use my venom in weapons.
My weaknesses are the uselessness of my fangs in battle (unless I can get very close to my target), my inability to work well with others, and my poor eyesight (the School took my right eye all together). Also, when I become agitated or excited, I may speak in hisses instead of a proper tongue, which is frustrating for anyone who is unlucky enough to have to work with me.
Before I came here, I was one of only two viper experiments performed at the School hidden below Paris. Of the two of us, I was given more viper DNA. We were both also given enough avian DNA to give us wings; we needed to be able to move quickly over large distances, since we were to be used as weapons. Or, at least, that's what we thought. We trained together from the time we were seven, fighting back to back against the Erasers they would send to keep us intrigued. He was stronger than I was, and never developed that strange tendency to hissing. Also, his eyes were better than mine, and he was warm-blooded. The scientists tried to improve my vision in my right eye first, but they mangled it so badly that they removed it, leaving behind an empty socket and a hideous scar. They didn't try again. Everyone thought he would rise higher than me, would surpass me. They thought I would be forgotten. They were wrong.
When we were 13 years old, we were given our weapons and told to fight our opponent to the death. We were to fight each other. Though I did not want to kill him, he tried to kill me. It was an aerial battle, and I had always been the better flier, so I won. I disarmed him, sliced off the tips of his wings, then seized him by the wrist, biting hard. I watched the life drain out of him as he begged for mercy. I was forced to kill the only friend I had in the School. But it did not turn me against the scientists; oh, no. Rather, something in me snapped that day. I had enjoyed it. I liked watching him die.
I had stood there for two hours, waiting to make sure the poison had fully taken him, then walked to the corpse. I did not close his eyes, or wipe the blood from his face. I opened his mouth wide, reached to his pallet, and ripped out his fangs, his blood and venom spilling all over my hands. I still wear those fangs on a silver chain around my neck, holes bored through the top ends of each to allow the chain to pass through, the cold feel of them against my skin a constant reminder that I must be the best, or I will be expendable.
Now, I cannot even remember his name. I just know the lifeless stare of his bright yellow eyes, focused on nothing, meaning nothing. I work for the scientists because they are right. We are superior, and human race deserves to be wiped out. That is the way evolution has always worked. Since we have evolved to be higher beings, they will be left behind, and would die out on their own, even if we didn't work to eradicate them. My duty, though, is to take out the rogues, and to learn their secrets to find others. Those of our higher race that have reverted to foolish human morals must be eliminated before they can threaten our grand plan. I do not understand why they desire to interfere, but they will not get away with it. They are in the wrong, and we are in the right; always.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
XxXCanadaxWhoXxX's Profile
ACCEPTED by XxXCanadaxWhoXxX
User Image
SIMPLE STUFF:
My name is Caine Escandon
I am obviously a Male
I was born 17 years ago.
I am a Cheetah/Avian Hybrid

MY INFO:
I am usually The slightest bit of a smart-a**, but I believe that my reasons are mostly justified. I have somewhat of a dark mindset, and I'm very much a sadist. What can I say, it's in my blood.
I fight with My fists and my tranquilizer gun that I carry by my side.
My powers are Speed; I can go up to 60 mph in short bursts that accumulate to be roughly a minute or so per day, on average. Added, I have excellent senses from the feline DNA grafted into my own.
My strengths are My speed, my senses, and my agility.
My weaknesses are I have sensitive ears that are easily irritated, fatigue from high speeds, and my mindset which does not mix and has a tendency to invoke those involved.
Before I came here, I If I may take you back to anything at all, I shall take you back to the older days when I, too, was in a cage. They, the whitecoats, saw potential in me from the various tests run, and put me along the ranks of Erasers and others such as Flare, the snake hybrid. I grew up fighting and building to be, if I may say so, pretty good.
However, my powers made me go a little not right in the head, and when I fell out of line, they confined me to my own room in where I trained by myself. They fed me about 3 meals a day, treated me fine when I had to open the door, rather they open it, and mind you, scientists are not sweet and kind like your doctors.
Anyway, the time has come to embark on a new mission, my first: I shall, alongside my partners, intercept and disable the enemy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:59 pm
Agua Picina

User Image

Agua flew silently through the night sky. The cold, crisp air made him feel at home. Slowly he spiraled downwards, gracefully and slowly. He was currently flying by the Italian Alps, on his way to Germany, but growing tired he had to rest for the night. Landing in a group of pine trees he searched for a branch to rest in. He didn't have to worry about making a fire. Agua's powers allowed him to warm the air that was close to his body, creating a warm blanket around him. Agua was safe in the branches of the pine, but his mission was not a safe one. He was looking for others like him, and he had heard that in Germany there was another school. He was going to try to sneak into it and liberate anyone that may have been stuck inside.  

keany-beany
Crew

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

Jason sat in his cage, staring at the night sky through the window in the room his cage was kept in. Because of his many escape attempts his cage was put into a room separated from the others, with a window covered with iron bars. 'Why have I been saddled with testing him?' The voice in Jason's head came from the thoughts of the White coat that was approaching Jason's room. He could feel the thoughts of two Erasers with him. The door to the room opened, and his cage was unlocked. The Erasers dragged him out and propelled him down the corridor after the White coat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:24 pm
AguaPicina
User Image
Agua found that it was impossible for him to sleep. Rising and stretching his wings he decided what he would do. It had been a while since he had tried traveling in the outer layer of the atmosphere. With a powerful down-stroke Agua took of into the air. Willing the air around him to propel him faster he rose to a breathtaking height. But he didn't lose his breath. He had his own pocket of air that would last him for quite some time. Shooting through the thin air was easier than cutting through butter with a hot knife. Agua couldn't see where he was, but he knew that he had been traveling fast. Not the speed of sound fast, but pretty fast. He kept this up for about an hour, and then felt a tugging sensation in his gut. Agua began to cramp up. His wings seemed to stop working, and he began to fall. He fell for such a long time he was afraid he would hit the ground. Luckily for him he was able to create an updraft and ride it while he gathered his bearings (sp). Agua was in Germany by this time. But was too tired to do even flap his wings, so when he tried to land he crashed. That last thing he saw was an Eraser. When he awoke Agua found he was back in a cage.  

keany-beany
Crew

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Jason was thrown back into his cage about an hour later, one side of his face covered in blood and both his eyes swollen shut. "Until next time," the Erasers hissed at him, walking out of the room and locking the door behind him. Jason grinned as he leaned against the back of the cage.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney walked through a forest sullenly. Where was she exactly? somewhere close to Germany, but she could care less. All she knew was she was on the run. She was always on the run, and that wouldn't change. Was it a suprise that Erasers popped out from behind the trees? It wouldn't have been if she was paying attention. She bit her lip. It was around noon, her shadow could only go so far. She took a step forward, her shadow creeping out from under her figure and touching the Eraser's. The wolf-man froze, just as another came from behind and pushed a rag up to her face, holding her tight. The black-haired girl started kicking, trying to fight, but in a bit, the drug had her out.
Some time later, she woke up back in the lab she had spent so long in. Lights cascaded, none that would let her shadow go out far. She sat back and sighed, looking at the other mutants.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:00 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
Soon after his arrival a girl arrived. She was thrown into a cage. Agua frowned. They had gotten two mutants in one night. When he looked around his cage a smile lit up his face. There was a dish full of water in the corner of the cage. These idiots treated their prisoners like dogs. William's pupils narrowed, which they did because he was using his powers. A heavy fog filled the laboratory. Quickly Agua slashed open the door of his cage with the water that was so stupidly given to him. He ran to the cage that the girl was in. "Need a hand?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney looked up at the boy in a bit of astonishment. Could she trust him? He just made water fog the room and open his cage. Maybe this seemed unreasonable of her, she was sure she looked shady as well, maybe shadier. Hey eyes went from the bars to back to him. This was nicer than the cage she had last time. But trusted or not, this was her only way out. "Yeah." She said simply.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 am
User Image

Jason looked through the window that made up half of the door on his right, the one that lead to where most of the other cages were kept, and saw fog. At first he thought he had finally gone crazy and was imagining it, but after a while he reached out with his mind, and found the boy that was causing it. He projected his thoughts into the boys mind. 'Please help me. I'm in the room to your left. I can show you the way out.'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:13 pm
Agua Picina
User Image
Agua stopped in his tracks as he turned from the girl. Without even thinking he did exactly what the voice asked him, sending a burst of water at the door to the left of him knocking it down. Agua ran into the room and found that there was a boy who looked to be about his age. Without a word Agua used his powers to slash open the cage. "Where too? You said you know how to get out of here." Agua didn't like having to rely on another person. He could be walking into a trap and he would never know it.  

keany-beany
Crew

Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas