Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Supershow #24 and E-Rock Bought the Show Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 pm
February 13 - February 27

Non Title, Legendary Dream Match
Jarel vs The Maverick Jet

Crashing Down Around You

(Spot in the Fatal Four Way)
Shadow vs Nuke

Freakshow vs GBL

Xavier Cross vs E-Rock vs Sean Rowe

Wilhelm Seitz Promo

Kid vs Mr.X. vs Kody

Rhamm vs Brandon vs Donny

Example of Fatal Four way at Place Your Bets
The Beast vs Hiro vs Riku Yamanka vs Whiplash

Opener
Joey Desch vs Matt Draven

I Dont Know What To Name This ((Promo))

For Sale : E- Rock the Night!

1. Prince Humphrey vs. Rosario (Semi Finals for the Bruiser Championship: Boiler Room Brawl)
2. E Rock's Promo on the Show
3. Crazy Wayne vs. Jeff Hardy
4. Rebecca vs.Jamie Kym (Whip on a Pole Match)
5. E Rock stacks the odds against Tyson Briggs (Pj Harris, Zione Xtreme, and Wilhem Seitz vs. Tyson Briggs in a 3 on 1 Handicap Match)
6. Main Event: Andrew Thorne vs. Ganja Mike (Semi Finals for the Bruiser Championship; Steel Cage)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:34 pm
Wait, I'm not doing this in a complaining point of view but a logical point of view, but why would Donny have to qualify for the fatal four way when its his shot up for grabs? Wouldn't that be like a champion having to win a match in order to have the right to defend his championship?  

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bored_Hero_55

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:05 pm
Yea wouldn't be a better idea to put the german with the german nationalist?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:16 pm
Dear Chrono,

I know I 'jewed' you in the royal rumble by changing the rules several times,
I know I said I wouldn't end the matches but I did.
I know I said the crew voted for the person who won, and while I said the crew didn't vote for you, they did.
I know that was my decision in this matter of you winning was completely biased because you didn't fill out the profile correctly, and you always complaining.
However, I'd like you to know that I'd really appreciate it if you'd participate in this match I've booked without telling you that I booked you in.
It's against Shadow and Nuke, the first of whom I know you've been dying to feud with, and the second of whom your business partners with storyline wise.
And if you win you get a spot in the fatal four way.

You see I've geniusly booked it to where Rich who I know you've blocked has a chance of getting into it and most likely will get into it because you see I've booked his partner Sean Rowe in that match as well., and Donny who won the rumble has to now earn his spot back because you know I didn't explain how it got taken away ..
Against Brandon who has no point of being in the match because his brother Jarel is the champion, and Rhamn goes in and out of activeness.
Oh don't forget I booked Omega vs Mr. X (Whom I know you also blocked) vs Kody, your former tag partner.
Isn't that a genius of me?

Signed TimHaynie

Dear Tim,
Why should I bother, especially since you've explained it so well in the PM on Why I SHOULDN'T bother.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

HasbeenKOedA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm
In retrospect, my German playing compadre may have a point. There's a base for a tag team there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:29 pm
Hey, Tim, do you want me to start posting matches on the For Sale thread?  

Rich Harden Oakland A

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm
@Donny: I understand, that's why in the crew i had this match under a question mark, subject to change. The reason I posted it because I feel it would be best to not show favoritism and have everyone in the final four earn their spot. Sadly I couldn't put the promo up before hand explaining it. Hence the B.O.D. Promo opening the show. Sorry Donny.

Also for those people that don't make it to the final four are entered into the PYBs Trophy match. An event I'm going to try to do every PYB'S.

@ TGI and Has been: So would you guys like to switch the match too.

TGI Huk and Wilhelm Seitz vs Major Devastation and Zione Xtreme

Because it was really just a tag match to help out the tgi and Major feud.

@Chrono: Quit being a d**k, and earn your spot. Instead of making up long a** post trying to get your point across, post in matches. Do promos. Do something instead irritating me and my crew. You have no idea what is going on, so please shut up. You do something like this again. I'm sorry but I will ban you from this guild. I'm tired of the bullshit that you bring to the guild. You are a good rper, but your actions overrides that talent. Sorry, and I hope you have fun in your match. If you post in it..

@Rich: Yeah go ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm
I do know what's going on actually, and you just threw me into a match without me knowing, and considering what I just said, I mean why should I post? After promo after promo after promo, nothing.
YOU DON'T FORCE PEOPLE INTO FEUDS AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO KNOW THINGS.

Thought you'd know this the last time you did this with CP and Kody..  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm
Yukari Clepsydra
I do know what's going on actually, and you just threw me into a match without me knowing, and considering what I just said, I mean why should I post? After promo after promo after promo, nothing.
YOU DON'T FORCE PEOPLE INTO FEUDS AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO KNOW THINGS.

Thought you'd know this the last time you did this with CP and Kody..
You think you know..

It's a match. I'm not forcing anything. If it was a feud, i'd give you heads up, but It's a match..That's all... Winner goes on to the fatal four way. The loser get added into a chance for the PYB's trophy and prize.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:49 pm
After all the things I mentioned, in what conceivable way would I ever consider being in a match ever here? I mean if I did that to you, would you work for me?
So yes, you're forcing a match on me without me agreeing upon it.
I didn't post in the roll call that you didn't have.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:06 pm
What do you want special treatment?

This is a wrestling guild, When it is time for a show..You either have matches, or post promos. If you want a shot at a title or the chance to be in a title match, that is how it is done. I'm sure others will love your chance.

I'm not doing roll calls anymore, why should WWFG be like every other guild, that's boring... The way I know to put people on a card is by ..A) They posted last cycles, B)They pm me asking for a match. C) They post in the match card asking for a match. D) Many more.

Way I know not to put them on a card: A person sends me a pm asking not to be on the next card. Or posting in this guild saying they will be away.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:18 pm
Yukari Clepsydra
Dear Chrono,

I know I 'jewed' you in the royal rumble by changing the rules several times,
I know I said I wouldn't end the matches but I did.
I know I said the crew voted for the person who won, and while I said the crew didn't vote for you, they did.
I know that was my decision in this matter of you winning was completely biased because you didn't fill out the profile correctly, and you always complaining.
However, I'd like you to know that I'd really appreciate it if you'd participate in this match I've booked without telling you that I booked you in.
It's against Shadow and Nuke, the first of whom I know you've been dying to feud with, and the second of whom your business partners with storyline wise.
And if you win you get a spot in the fatal four way.

You see I've geniusly booked it to where Rich who I know you've blocked has a chance of getting into it and most likely will get into it because you see I've booked his partner Sean Rowe in that match as well., and Donny who won the rumble has to now earn his spot back because you know I didn't explain how it got taken away ..
Against Brandon who has no point of being in the match because his brother Jarel is the champion, and Rhamn goes in and out of activeness.
Oh don't forget I booked Omega vs Mr. X (Whom I know you also blocked) vs Kody, your former tag partner.
Isn't that a genius of me?

Signed TimHaynie

Dear Tim,
Why should I bother, especially since you've explained it so well in the PM on Why I SHOULDN'T bother.

It seems that Ms. Yukari loves to complain, not to mention that she's a racist. She certainly isn't someone who is needed here.  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:31 pm
timhaynie
What do you want special treatment?

This is a wrestling guild, When it is time for a show..You either have matches, or post promos. If you want a shot at a title or the chance to be in a title match, that is how it is done. I'm sure others will love your chance.

I'm not doing roll calls anymore, why should WWFG be like every other guild, that's boring... The way I know to put people on a card is by ..A) They posted last cycles, B)They pm me asking for a match. C) They post in the match card asking for a match. D) Many more.

Way I know not to put them on a card: A person sends me a pm asking not to be on the next card. Or posting in this guild saying they will be away.

No, but considering I've done all of that. Hyped up my feuds and everything, and get nothing out of return (Here's looking at you Jarel) all I got was blatant politics, and don't tell me you didn't because I KNOW for a fact your crew posted otherwise.
I posted in response to Jarel, and it got ignored and all I did was copy paste something that I posted weeks before hand.
Did I PM you asking for a match? No
Did I post in the match card asking for a match? No, I said take me OUT of the match that you forced me in.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:37 pm
What's this?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21024721

Oh you posted last cycle..Hmm...

You don't know what you are talking about.But okay..Easily fixed.

Now it is Shadow vs Nuke. Say bye to everyone Chrono.  

JobsEveryDay

TechnicalPacifist

Friendly Regular

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:38 pm
*Twiddles thumbs in anticipation of B.O.D. promo*

This is a joke. I have no right to be impatient at this point. This Alt Text brought to you by Doc's conscience

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games