Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sawahxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 pm
Does anyone else on here blog?
&& if so what do you blog about?

I do. but I don't use tumblr. ^^; I use xanga >.>;
I've been a member on there for awhile.
and I usually do quotes from movies&& add pictures...
I currently just post about my life and the stuff that is going on with it.
And I post poems and short stories. xD

I had it on public but I had to put it on sign in lock. sad so sadly i don't think anyone can view it. .-. Unless you have an account on that site.

xD Yup

You?
Do you have a blog?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 pm
I keep an online journal on LiveJournal, but no one reads it and I don't have any friends.

My therapist told me to keep a journal, and online was most convenient, so there you go.  

Miss Misandrist

Shameless Player

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Sawahxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 pm
A New World Fool
I keep an online journal on LiveJournal, but no one reads it and I don't have any friends.

My therapist told me to keep a journal, and online was most convenient, so there you go.

c: I see. Should get people to read it
4laugh if you want people too. I don't know If I do. XD I write poems and short stories and rants.

&& I see. I've done blogs since I was 14. Easier to get stuff out that way for me then to talk about it with people. ^^; although i have that stuff all in private. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 pm
I use tumblr, but more for reblogging and following blogs, instead of blogging about me/my life. C:  

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

I blog in guilds.
Mostly about weight loss and junk.
=p

I should look into some blogging sites.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:21 pm
Testicular Diabeetus
User Image

I blog in guilds.
Mostly about weight loss and junk.
=p

I should look into some blogging sites.

User Image

You should. People do that a lot on blogging sites. I've noticed there are a lot of people that blog about loosin' weight. and they do updates. c:

Sawahxo

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:27 am
I have two on blogspot. One is my personal one to use for ranting about my life... about a year ago I realized my family absolutely hates listening to my ranting about my day, so I made a blog. XD

The second one doesn't have any posts yet, but it's basically a math related blog. I'm on my school's math team so sometimes we learn these really cool formulas that are almost like magic, and also lots of epic-lame math jokes. : D I'm working on the first post atm, which is going to have the "best" logic problem I've ever seen, and my favorite math formula. c: (Hero's Formula)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:27 pm
MiaIkumis#1Fan
I have two on blogspot. One is my personal one to use for ranting about my life... about a year ago I realized my family absolutely hates listening to my ranting about my day, so I made a blog. XD

The second one doesn't have any posts yet, but it's basically a math related blog. I'm on my school's math team so sometimes we learn these really cool formulas that are almost like magic, and also lots of epic-lame math jokes. : D I'm working on the first post atm, which is going to have the "best" logic problem I've ever seen, and my favorite math formula. c: (Hero's Formula)

o-o two? OH MY GOODNESS! how? I couldn't even make two work. x___X; haha, i think i'd just post everything in one. sweatdrop even if i made two one for rants, and another for like 'book' reviews and another for my poems and stories, and another for my poems. I would just find that so hard.

at least your organized!! &&Good. c: When I made mine I just linked it to people who i wanted to read. ^^; I also made mine because people where getting annoyed by quotes i posted on facebook all the time. then again I link my friends half of the time to posts. xD 'read this!! i just wrote it today' Then again Its cuz I want opinions. and no one really ever comments.

your second blog sounds interesting. C: I hope you have fun blogging.

Sawahxo

Maybe Love Exists

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm
I blog about my life as well as the many reasons to smile! =D

Feel free to check it out here.

~ Smile Always, L.
SmileAlwaysL.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:42 pm
SmileAlwaysL
I blog about my life as well as the many reasons to smile! =D

Feel free to check it out here.

~ Smile Always, L.
SmileAlwaysL.wordpress.com

c: I have

Sawahxo

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 pm
I have an active fanblog for my favorite TV show on Tumblr with a decent amount of followers and 2500+ posts.

And then a personal blog which I hardly use xP

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:30 pm
I have two blogs on Blogger.
One is dedicated to my writing, and the other is for me to rant about my emotions.
I don't update either of them very often, though.
D'x

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:50 am
I have two blogs as well.
Both of them are on blogger.
One's public and is brief updates of my life, some ranting, lots of music videos, paragraphs of me going on and on about Harry Potter, and some nonsense. My other one is set to invite only and goes more in depth about my weekends and I mostly use it to talk about things related to my boyfriend (ie sex, the "L" word, mindless gushing I'd be embarrassed for him to see) and my adventures with drugs and drinking. Also, I use this to sort of get rid of some of my emotional baggage.
Only 2 or 3 people read that one, since most of it is things I don't want other people to know. Quite a few people read my public one though. Blogging is pretty popular among my friends and we trade them like Pokemon cards. (x
I'm not sure if anyone is actually interested in reading my blog but if so here's the link:
Girls On Trampolines

I love reading other people's blogs cause I get bored easily but am also easily entertained and it just makes me feel closer to people, even if I don't actually know/talk to them. razz  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:28 am
Well I have one on Blogger that i randomly post in and i just made a Tumblr that i am trying to use >.<

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sawahxo

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:35 pm
XxPiano_KeyxX
Well I have one on Blogger that i randomly post in and i just made a Tumblr that i am trying to use >.<

xD have fun with tumblr. I don't care for that site. x___X; I just like there pictures. XD

15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff