Not again! (Death Note rp) Needs u :) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:22 pm
Just when you thought you were safe.Kira's back! And he's serious about getting this done,now hes more careful then ever.The only way kira's ways can be undone is if you have the eraser,which is hidden on one of the detectives.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:25 pm
RULES

Post prfiles with a smilley of your choice.
Have fun~
No cybering hugs and kisses fine but no farther,if you must time skip.
Violence,come on now,IT IS DEATH NOTE!(duh)
NNo one liners -please.

PROFILES

Name:
Job:
Personality:
Bio:  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:33 pm
Name: Imeakai 'Tsuki' Rivers
Side: Near
Job: Detective, Chef when she's able too
Personality: quiet,calm,kind,sometimes childish and hyper.
Bio: Imeakai is Near's older sister,she stands beside him proudly.If anything ever happens to him,She swore she'd kill the person who did it,even if she had to search the entire globe.She is very loyal and holds a big secret of her own.No one will ever know.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 am
Name:Lina Matsumoto
Side: new L
Job:Asassin
Personality:calm,silent,likes to kill her enemy
Bio: when she was little Matsumoto was living happy until Kira killed her father which was a criminal and she was left all alone now she is the new Ls helper and she will kill Kira whit out a simple mistake  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 am
User ImageImeakai always used her Alias,for safety.'Tsuki Minans.'She started out the door when Near called to her,"Yes?"She said."Be careful..."Near said.She gave a smile,"Always am little bro~"She said and left HQ.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:30 am
Matsumoto ran trough the hall and bumped in to someone "Ah so sorry i did not mean to hurt you ". she said to the woman in front of her  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 am
User ImageImeakai felt someone bump into her.Something flew out of her pocket,it looked like a chocolate bar wrapper.She picked itup and looked at her."It's fine,"She said,"You didnt."She gave a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:56 am
"Do you know where the new L is i've been surching for him an hour now?"she asked as she waited for a reply  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am
User ImageImeakai looked surprised when she said she couldn't find the new L."I don't know the new L.I knew the old one but..."She said,"I dont know where they could be other then HQ.".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm
"Sheeesh that Baka so he ran again".she said "I'm sorry don't worry i will find him ".she said  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm
User ImageImeakai chuckled."Oh.I'm Tsuki."She said she gave a small bow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:15 pm
Name: Ryota Watanabe

Side: Kira

Job: Student; school council president & part-time at local convenience store as a cashier [Works from evening to around late ten o' clock].

Personality: Distant, cold, clever, quiet, has a high sense in justice, rather violent.

Bio: Ryota's father was once a policeman and died on duty where a carjacker rammed into the man violently on purpose in order to get away. It wasn't that long ago---in fact, it was recently when Ryota was at the age fourteen and fifteen; a week before Kira took control. And when that Kira eliminated the criminal that killed his father, the boy immediately respected him. Kira had reminded him of his deceased father-- whom he had also respected--he was fighting against those who offended the laws, right? Ryota had always wanted to become a cop just like his father but has a record of being a 'delinquent' since he picks fights with other students whom he believes are breaking the rules. He owns tonfas and wield them like they are his second set of arms. He is fine serving under Kira and is thinking that he is doing the right thing of defeating offenders of the law with his tonfas.
(Knows nothing of the Death Note. If need to, I can get him find to find the notebook.)  

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 pm
"Oh i'm sorry i should have said my name at lest .My name is Lina Matsumoto i'm The so called new Ls helper and my goal is to kill Kira".she said and her gun few out of her pocket "I have always respected The old L."she said  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm
(We need kira,sounds good your accepted )User ImageImeakai smiled and chuckled.She put her finger in the shape of a gun and pointed at the girl."bang!"She smiled,"You'd be dead if I was kira".She sometimes reminded herself of the old L.She remebered what she was going to go do."Oh! I must go,Sorry,I'll see you later Matsumoto-san!"With that she started out the door.  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas