i said "you'll die high in the mountains, wrapped in silver furs."
View Results

Akky the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 pm
Do it now. Don't explain.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MessyHair  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:41 pm
You Should Have Three Kids
Having kids and a family is a pretty big priority for you. You're willing to sacrifice to make it happen.
Not many people have the time and money for a third child, but you can adjust and prioritize.

Three kids is a full time job, but you're are totally up for putting your other goals on the back burner.
Having a larger family is something you want to do soon, and you have plenty of time later for your career, travel, and hobbies.

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200

Akky the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:52 pm
Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:28 pm
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/048/5/a/livian_ekk_by_nuttymctree-d39spu2.jpg  

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:06 pm
I don't think there will ever be a time where I will be able to safely paste something into this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:37 pm
Felin Greenleaf
I don't think there will ever be a time where I will be able to safely paste something into this thread.

You, my dear, are a suspicious man. neutral

What Could Have Been: "If it were up to me, how would the characters' relationships conclude in Serenity 2? Okay. Hypothetically speaking only. River and Zoe really hit it off, fall in love, and decide to form their own renegade girls-who-kick-a** space team and leave us in the dust; Mal realizes he's more destroyed over Wash's death than he ever thought and spends the rest of his days wearing Hawaiian shirts and drinking booze out of the engine; Simon and Kaylee have a set of genius triplets and turn the ship into a cocker spaniel search-and-rescue with "crazy Grandpa Mal" still at the helm cradling toy dinosaurs; and Inara finally realizes the potential in Jayne as a male companion, loans him a toga, and takes him back to the training house where they become King and Companion Queen...you know you want that sequel!" (from her blog)  

Akky the Terrible

Xiporah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm
http://i.imgur.com/E51Jk.png  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 pm
спортзалы  

Klempky

Narcoleptic Tree Nut

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:46 pm
That's classified.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:50 pm
45°?!

ITS ******** ....ALRIGHT

OH NO. THE WEATHER MACHINE IS BROKEN.  

Confectionery Puff Rock

10,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 am

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 am
It was in the cage!  

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:08 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3p_0YbrLMs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 pm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgsl33nwgj1qzxegjo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298347166&Signature=jv4PhHbX3Lamgh73oSkLD1IHRfE=  

Klempky

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:32 pm
Akela Haimi
Felin Greenleaf

You, my dear, are a suspicious man. neutral

What Could Have Been: "If it were up to me, how would the characters' relationships conclude in Serenity 2? Okay. Hypothetically speaking only. River and Zoe really hit it off, fall in love, and decide to form their own renegade girls-who-kick-a** space team and leave us in the dust; Mal realizes he's more destroyed over Wash's death than he ever thought and spends the rest of his days wearing Hawaiian shirts and drinking booze out of the engine; Simon and Kaylee have a set of genius triplets and turn the ship into a cocker spaniel search-and-rescue with "crazy Grandpa Mal" still at the helm cradling toy dinosaurs; and Inara finally realizes the potential in Jayne as a male companion, loans him a toga, and takes him back to the training house where they become King and Companion Queen...you know you want that sequel!" (from her blog)

I very rarely copy/paste things, so generally it will be information for our Vent server, a password to something, or some sort of thing to horrify and amuse a few people I know.  
Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff