Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Miss Lucas' Divine Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willow's home is a two story house with an orchard in the backyard. It is located a couple miles away from a big city in a meadow. The orchard holds many different fruit trees but past it lies a river with willows lining the bank.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
I know I'm a pain and I try not to be, it's just that I need you, I need someone to guide me and keep my mind straght.

((age=13))

alkaid blinked at her words, she never really had a chance to play anything so it was a new consept to her, she was just curious as to what they were going to play now. "a alright i... guess." she wasn't sure of that for herself. "i'm.... named... a after a uh star?" she asked she didn't know it but it was defenatly true, the star on the tip of the little dipper. she sat down in the car that she was lead to and was silent as she was looking around outside so she could see what all she was missing in life. one of her hands came up to her neck and scrached at the lace on her collar

I ask you for help without knowing it and still i know I need your help to keep me gowing down the right path

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow would look back at Alkaid through the mirror every now and then. Alkaid had some cute tendencies so Willow wanted to watch her. Especially when she was curious or nervous. She nodded and smiled. "Yes, such a beautiful star as well. It suits you though, with you being so small. Now, I want to know, my dear, how old are you? You don't seem as old as you really are." With what she was she knew a lot of general things about people. Like that the girl had a power. What it was, she did not know. She would have to find that out somehow. After a long while they left the city and they came to a dirt road. She turned down it and went down it for a little longer before the house came into view. "Here we are, Alkaid." She stopped in front of the house and turned off the engine.

{{OOC: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
I know I'm a pain and I try not to be, it's just that I need you, I need someone to guide me and keep my mind straght.

((age=13))

Alkaid looked around the aerea with a bit of wide eyes, this place was a lot nicer then she was expecting, she was just glad it didn't look like like a gothic castle dead treas and always cloudy. (XD mannaged to work my nickname into it) she was a bit surprised at the fact she was saying that not noticing that it was more of a complement to herself at all . "a all stars look the same." she said with a twitch of her tail as she caught the sent of something in the orchared it smelt a lot better then she was use to. "h how old?" alkaid asked having thoughts go through her mind once more she's wanting to know my age, what if i tell her i was just 16... no she might be like that last guy, or if i said i was in my 40s would that put her mind away from it. no what if she knows i'm lieing? she sighed desiding on the truth to save her from later pain incase she forgot her lie. "1 19." she said not sur how to get the door open so she didn't try

I ask you for help without knowing it and still i know I need your help to keep me gowing down the right path

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow smiled as she saw her look around in awe. It indeed was a beautiful place. Of course, it was also private, far away from curious eyes and ears. She couldn't help but chuckle at what the girl said. It was cute at how naive the girl seemed to be. "Oh, how wrong you are, little Alkaid. They do not look the same. They all have different names, don't they?" After noticing that she started to fumble with the door and could not get it open she opened it for her. "Here you are, my dear." An eyebrow raised as she looked at the girl. She looked so much younger than 19, but it was the truth. She smiled as she thought about what she could do to Alkaid without having her conscious nag her. Especially since she was considered an adult now. "How interesting! I would have never guessed that you were that old. Perhaps 15 or 16, but not 19 at all." She smiled as she gently pulled her out of the car, closed the door, and headed to the house.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

((age=13))

alkaid blinked "the starsare all the same just shiny, adn round some a diffrent colors but that's just the only diffrance." alkaid said she din't really know they had names and thought that willow was making the part up now. she saw the door open and was ready to get out. she looked around the trees for the sent again noticing that it was the sent of fresh air, it was wonderfull compared to smolg and sickened death. "t thank you." she said already starting to worm up to willow a bit already forgetting about her strength till she pulled her out the door. her eyes scanned over the trees once more, hopping that she could go see them up closer later on. alkaid felt a shivver go down her spine "i is that a b bad thing?" she asked nervously again

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow chuckled as she gently pet Alkaid's hair with a gentle smile. "Oh, but my dear, that's only a bit of it. How would your name be that of a star if they were not named? It would simply just be a boring name that your parents created themselves, but that is not the case." Once her and Alkaid reached the door she unlocked the door and stepped inside. "Also, I'll be going out to pick some fruits later, would you care to come with me? I can show you my favorite tree..." She smiled softly as she looked down to Alkaid. She was such a sweet child. "Of course it's not a bad thing child. Women all over the world would die to appear young, although maybe not as young as you appear, but just younger." She chuckled as she bent down and gave a little kiss on her temple.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

((age=13))

alkaid's tail twitched slightly as sh had her head pet it was strange that something like that felt so.... good. "but there's soo many staars why name them if ther's too many to count. with that being the case how could i be named after a star?" she asked it would take a bit of convincing to get her to beleave that part. "y you mean t that i i can g go outthere?" she asked with a little bounce following her inside and soon her eyes were looking arund the room from where she stood surprised that it wasn't very dark looking, she forgot to shut the door behind her, or she just didn't know anybetter. then listening to her words she spoke again."rea-?" she asked with a slight blush covering her cheaks, followed by the kiss on her cheak her face went bright red as a hand went up covering the spot that she kissed er own body seemed to get partly seethrought as parts were fullyvisable some were bairly seen and others were gone compleatly, thought her body was still there in it's entirity jusnt not visibly, she was more or less surprised by that then anything.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow chuckled, noticing Alkaid's tail twitch when she pet her head. It reminded her of having a pet. At that thought it thrilled her, her eyes shining. She could have her own little pet! It sounded so delightful. "Oh, but you must think of it like people. There are many, all are named, and some die. Stars die and burn out so they are able to reuse the names for new ones that appear. Or just create new names." She smiled as she shut the door behind them and flipped a switch that turned on all the lights in the house. "Yes, you will be able to go out there. You can taste some delicious fruits, cool water and fresh air." After she kissed Alkaid's cheek all of a sudden her transparency began to shift and parts of her body seemed to disappear. Her eyes grew a bit wide in awe. "Amazing...." she whispered as she knelt down on one knee and felt for the areas that Alkaid's body looked like it was gone but still felt something there. "You are such an amazing little girl!" She said with more enthusiasm as she peered up at Alkaid, a bright smile on her face. "I can't believe you can do such a thing!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

((age=13))
((oh thank god this is the rightpost style lol i thought it was my kinky cat lol. something tells me you played .hack//g.u. lol))

alkaid sighed "but stars are stars. we ent name them it's like naming grains of sand. there is just tooo many." she said once more thinking that she had the right answer to that not knowing just how wrong she was. she bounced back at the sudden flip of the lights though the place looked a lot brighter and thus better in alkais eyes. alkadid turned back to willow after another moment f looking the room over she was a bit excted about the fact that she wouldn't have to be stuck inside this place. "s so i'm not forced ta to stay in here?" she said lookig up at her face then it only took another moment and her body was back to normal before alkaid even knew what had happened to herself. she giggled a bit as she felt something touch one of her ticklish spots. "w what did i do?" she asked innosintly

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow chuckled as she shook her head. "Not all stars can be seen, so only those ones can be named." If the girl still didn't believe at all then she would just say the girl was right and move on. It would be easier, plus one less thing to talk about and hurry to go outside to her precious orchard. She watched Alkaid inspect the room and noticed that she seemed to like it a lot, a smile on her face now. "Well, you may go outside most of the time, but I do insist that you come in when I call you, and at night. Unless you have me with you and we go on a little camping trip you could say." Camping out at night seemed like a pleasant enough experience, especially with her little Alkaid by her side. Her brow raised when she seemed to not know what she did. She decided to play it off and not tell her, just to tease her. "Oh, it's just a wonder that you are such a healthy bunny girl for being in such a mistreated slave." She smiled and gave Alkaid a big hug, squeezing her a bit. "I'm glad you are so strong!" She couldn't help but laugh lightly.

{{OOC: What? Did you forget where you were posting for a moment or something? xD And actually I have never played that. I have never heard of it until now and until I just looked it up a couple seconds ago. xD}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

((age=13))
((no wasn't sure what style i had on copy past at the moment lol. so how did you know it was a stars name? i love .hack//g.u. lol i'm addicted to it))

"I I guess so." alkaid said in defeat willow won this round.... at least for now. alkaid looked at her a bit excited about being aloud outside for a bit she was going up and down on herown toes looking like she was bouncing. "really?!?!?!" she asked more excited then ever, and camping seamed like a good idea to her it would be the longest she spent out side, though she never spent a night outside at all. as she was pulled into the hug there her tail twitched a bi,t as it was a bunny tail so it couldn't wag, along with a light shade of red cascading her face again, it wasn't to hard to get it that way at all. "i i am?"she asked returning the hug, she always thought she was weak, too weak to do much of anything

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow chuckled and pet her head again. "It's alright, there is a lot of nonsense in this world. Some logical things are weird even if they make sense." When Alkaid began to jump up and down and bounce around with her excitement Willow couldn't help but laugh. "The sun is bright out now so we can have a little picnic while we go out to the orchard. We'll make some sandwiches, is that alright?" She smiled sweetly as she watched her face turn red. She always thought that it was cute when someone blushed, and seeing as Alkaid blushed easily, she would probably tease her a lot from now on. "Yes, very strong, now let's go to the kitchen." She gingerly grabbed her hand and guided her into the kitchen, glancing back at Alkaid every couple of seconds.

{{OOC: Oh, well I am a very curious person. And I love to know the meanings of names. So when I was spelling your name out and spell check didn't correct it I just looked up the name to see if it was real... And that's what popped up. ^-^ }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

((age=13))

((lol i see. then you dno't know that much about alkaid then lol look her up on photobucket or youtube you'll find a lot more about alkaid then you would think i just liket this pic i found looks like her. also he name in japinease is yowkow))

alkaid's tail continued to twitch behind her as she had her head pet she just loved it in fact she was silent the whole time she was doing it. "i i guess your right." she said once again not going to far into it to stop the confusion that she was having over the event. she blused a bit more at the laugh at her though she didn't say anything about it. "w we can! she said bouncing a bit more now seeing as they were going to go outside for a bit, and eat, this was just going to be one of er most delightfull experances ever. some how that smile was keeping her all the happier. "i i am huh." her face somehow got a tad bit redder now, she followed closely beside willow thinking that she had a friend

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow just couldn't help but smile at her twitching tail. It was so adorable, like a dogs little stub of a tail trying to wag. She chuckled as she kept herself from trying to kiss Alkaid again. It was just a pleasurable thing to do and it was so very entertaining. She nodded as she reached the kitchen and finally let go of Alkaid, patting her head before going to find things to make sandwiches. Once she got some bread, condiments, and other things she set it all down on the counter and began to make some sandwiches. "I have a basket in that cupboard, will you fetch it for me?" She pointed to one on the other side of the kitchen before continuing to make the sandwiches. "My strong little bunny Alkaid will be able to carry the basket of sandwiches for the picnic, right?" She chuckled as she looked up to Alkaid.

{{OOC: Nope, not really. ^^ And look her up tomorrow. I'm going to bed soon. =) }}  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff