Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 am
All things go through a cycle. There is creation, life, and finally an end. Nothing is without this chain. Flowers, trees, life, even love. Ends are considered to be a final, swift, and permanent destruction in this cycle, once gone it will never return. Yet through death, new things are created. Through fires, new trees are able to flurish. Through hurricanes, new plants are able to find life. Through pain, new lives are born. Through loss, new love is able to grow. All things go through a cycle; birth, life, and death. But through death, new beginnings may arise, leading to new life.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

After a long night of playing Twister and Uno, Erin had finally fallen asleep on the floor. When she woke up, Shizuka was no longer in the room. Since it was Saturday, there were no classes. Erin stretched her arms and pulled out her cell phone, too lazy to try and find Shizuka, especially since she could be somewhere inaccessable to humans. Hey, what's up? she texted Shizuka. Where are you, love?

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka yawned and took out her phone, reading over the text she had just received. She grinned, holding her phone out and snapping a picture of her current location, sending it to Erin once she checked to make sure it wasn't blurry. Once the other girl had fallen asleep, the neko had decided to sneak out of the room and had spent most of the night perched on the highest area on campus: the oh so glorious clock tower. Not only was it a good place for her to watch for her twin, she had also been presented with the perfect opportunity to steal the god forsaken bell.
"Spent the night on the tower...Stole and destroyed the bell too. The wretched thing is no more. If you feel like moving, I'll meet you on ground level."
She stood and hopped down from her perch, landing in a crouch on the ground below. Shizuka would probably have remained on the roof a little longer, had she not spotted the creature she had spent most of the night watching for. The neko immediately ran towards him, only to be stopped by the male in a rather painful manner- he felt it necessary to grab her by her throat. The next thing Shizuka knew, she was being held up off the ground and suffocated. Without thinking, she somehow managed to screech. She had expected her sibling to be angry with her, but she hadn't expected him to actually attack her.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku wasn't the happiest kitty at the moment. He had spent his night worrying himself sick while he tried to track down his twin. He should have accompanied her to the college. At least then he would have known where it was. He pulled the hood of his cloak over his head the moment he located the campus. It seemed to him like the human students would be less likely to bother him if he kept his ears hidden.
The neko had to admit, he probably did over react a little when he located his sister, but he couldn't help it. His anger got the better of him and before he could stop himself he actually attacked Shizuka. The anger quickly faded though, once his ability to breathe vanished. He frowned, loosening his grip enough so that Shizuka could sort of breathe. He didn't want to hurt her, but she did need to be punished for making him worry so much. Though it wasn't exactly visible to anyone but Shizuka thanks to his hood, Badokku smiled playfully, slipping his free hand under her shirt and gently running his fingers over her right side. Poking at one of her sensitive spots seemed like a fitting punishment. The other neko began to squirm and tried pulling at her brother's wrist with her tail. Using her hands might have been easier, had she not been clinging to the limb that was holding her up for dear life.
"Still as ticklish as ever..."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laughed when she received Shizuka's text. She got to her feet and changed quickly, throwing on her socks, boots, and a black sweater, since it was a bit chilly. Then she exited the room, making sure to lock the door, and clomped down the stairs to the ground floor. She crossed the campus toward the bell tower, preparing to congratulate Shizuka on her brilliance, when the sight of the girl froze her in her tracks. She was being held aloft, by the neck, by a cloaked figure.

Erin felt anger rising in her chest, hot and raging. She crossed the distance between them with a few long strides, placed a hand on the figure's shoulder and the other on Shizuka's shoulder, and shoved them apart, forcing the person to let go. "Hey, what the hell is your problem, jerk?!" snarled Erin, catching Shizuka and letting the figure fall over.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka's throat was sore from Badokku grabbing it so roughly, so she couldn't speak very well, and Badokku's fall had stunned her slightly. She tried to say something, but only managed a small mewl. The neko frowned, glancing at her sibling, then at Erin, trying to think of a way to tell her who he was without actually talking. Her throat would heal in a few minutes, but if Badokku decided to do something stupid she doubted she would have that much time.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Instead of actually speaking, Badokku growled viciously and stood. He hadn't felt it until he had been forced to release Shizuka, but he really had damaged her when he first grabbed her. Badokku mentally hit himself for hurting his twin. He would have to remember to apologize later. Right now, the human who had hold of the other neko was his primary concern. In spite of the pain it caused, he decided to speak...yet another thing he would have to apologize for later.
"I should be asking you the same question. Hand the neko over. She is mine."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stepped in front of Shizuka and opened her mouth to say something very witty like, "No way" when she saw the man's eyes. Purple and red. And that face... it was Shizuka's... The same face. The anger went right out of her when she realized that this might be Shizuka's sibling she'd been talking about the other day. "You... Who are you, anyway? What are you doing here?" She frowned and narrowed her eyes. "Are you... Shizuka's brother, by any chance? She mentioned you once. She didn't mention you were an a**, though..." Erin scowled and folded her arms over her chest.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku grabbed Shizuka's arm, giving her an apologetic look before pulling her away from Erin. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head against her shoulder, glaring at Erin as he did so. He didn't know too much about the human creature, but he already disliked her and he didn't like the idea of her being so close to Shizuka. The neko hadn't really expected to be fond of any of Shizuka's "friends". They were, after all, human.
"Took you that long to figure it out? Nyeh...You humans really are slow...Tall with short hair...You're Erin, correct? I'm here because I was worried about my sister. One of you creatures must have hurt her or something...Why else would she have cut up her arm so badly?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin wanted so badly to rip into this guy, but decided it would be better to try and make peace now. Better than forming a grudge between them, especially since Erin was somewhat interested in Shizuka. She took a deep breath and bowed slightly. "I'm sorry. That was rude of me. And no one hurt her. She did that to herself, I believe... You'll have to ask her why, though, as I have no clue." Erin smiled slightly at Shizuka, a gentle reprimand in her eyes. "The only thing I did to Shizuka was offer her my blood."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku fell silent, focusing all of his attention on Shizuka. Neither neko spoke for a while, even after Shizuka's neck had fully healed. When whatever unspoken conversation they were having ended, he smiled faintly and patted her head.
"You're an idiot, you know that? You could have just called me..."
He looked over at Erin, his ears falling back against his head as he hissed at her. The neko still didn't like the female at all, but he could put up with her for now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned a bit at the hiss, but decided to let it go. She sighed softly and leaned against the tower, glancing up at the belfry. "You destroyed that goddamn bell, huh?" she muttered, grinning slightly. "Sheer genius. I hated the thing." Erin glanced over at the twins, then away again. She knew that the boy might take eye contact as aggression, much like an animal would. "So, do you want to hang out today, Shizuka? Or do you two want to catch up?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Hanging out sounds good to me, if you don't mind Badokku tagging along. Spending time with other people might do him some good."
Shizuka turned her head enough to n** at her sibling's throat and smiled. She liked being around her brother, but he really did need to learn to behave around others. Not all people were enemies.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sighed inwardly and glanced at Badokku uncertainly. The male seemed hellbent on making sure Erin knew he hated her already... But she might as well get used to him now, she decided. She smiled and rubbed her neck where her puncture wounds were. "Sure. No problem. Should be fun. Where would you guys like to go?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Role Play's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out