Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
~A girls got an addiction~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:11 pm
Hey girls! biggrin So yeah I haven't visited the guild in forever and I miss it!!!:O but yeah I love video games and it is one of my addictions I will have to admit heart but yeah year before last I had sold my DS and all of it's games and stuff for a PSP! biggrin I love love love the PSP and it is sooo much better then the DS! It can do like almost everything!!! biggrin
Here is a list of games/movies I have so far from everything:
Movies:
House of flying daggers
Blade
Resident Evil Apocalypse
Games:
Need for speed most wanted (love!)
Final Fantasy Crisis Core (Awesome game, at stuck point. razz )
Marvel Nemesis (It's cool)
Castlevania the x chronicles (haven't been able to make it past the first stage I think it was maybe it was the second but no save spot yet)
Harry Potter the goblet of fire (it's cool. biggrin )
Online Chess kingdoms (this is fun especially for chess lovers)
Syphon Filter Dark Mirrors (this is like my only gun game and I need more!!! seriously!! lol I want to get the second Syphon filters for psp)
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny (just got last year for christmas and I LOVE it!! I have always loved soul calibur so I'm in love with this game!!!)
LittleBigPlanet (Okay this I love!! he's so cute but it's also just a fun game to play without much of a plot line really!)
Buzz: Master quiz (I love this game because I love quizzes <3)
Kingdom of Hearts: Birth by sleep (Love love love love love but still on aqua and still two more characters to go!)
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (It's awesome!!! and it's freaking scary at moments!!!)
Midway Arcade Treasures extended pack (cool)
Prince of Persia Rival Swords (Awesome game! biggrin lol I play it all the time or did until made it to stuck spot)

So yeah who has a psp? who has these games and your opinion on them? biggrin lol so yeah I love it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm
I do have a psp, and I am quite a playstation gamer (survival horror fanatic here) but I am still stuck with nintendo, i mean, my first system I owned, like, just for me was my gamecube, playstation is great and all but nintendo will always have a place in my heart. (But silent hill is awesome on psp biggrin )  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 pm
I have both and love both. My brother did the pandora hack for my psp and I have an m3i zero for my ds. So both are great with unlimited gaming. (of course I still support my favorite games buy buying in-store, but it's great to try out a variety of games)  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games