Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

Do You Remember?

"Hey, do you remember when we were children when we would make flower crowns and catch fireflies in jars and let them go, smiling as they flew away? Or even when we wished on the shooting star on our trip to the beach? I still remember my wish... What about the time we made that promise with those little plastic rings? We said no one was going to tear us apart, not our moms or dads. We promised once we were older we would get married. When you ythink about it we were both naïve back then living in the moment instead of reality. Even now after your parents forced you to move, I never forgotten any of our memories. How could I forget my childhood friend and my...

~Yours truely: Marlee

Their attacthment was unhealthy and only grew closer as the years went on. Seeing their daughters exhibt how when they were forced to leave each other's stead how they threw fits, the two girls were separated. It's been five years since Marlee has last seen her friend and the only thing keeping her memory with her was in her heart. What would happen if she were to return suddenly? Would she remember Marlee and the promise or will Marlee no longer exsist in her best friend's world?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
[E_R_I_K_A___N_A_G_A_M_I_N_E]

"Will you never,"

Anxiously, Erika looked around as she stepped off of the airplane. It still looked the same as when she left it five years ago. She shook in excitement as she headed toward the sign with her name on it. She was to being staying with her biological father, and was to be chauffeured there. Her only possessions was a suitcase of clothes, the things necessary to take care of herself, and the case for her flute and oboe. She received a letter from her dearest friend a while back, and she finally got around to being allowed to move away. Her parents were clingy and over-protective. And, they were now beginning to trust her, and so Erika's miniature adventure begins.

"Forget me?"

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

"We are bound,you and I...

Restlessly, Marlee Nicolas paced the living room in her room, peeking out the window every once and awhile for the car that was supposed to be bringing her. Erika! Her parents weren't big on letting Marlee contact with the girl as a precaution that she were to become obessesed with her like when they were kids. Marlee couldn't call the two's closeness as an obsession even though there were rare times when they weren't with the other. They were childhood friends so what do you expect?

Will she remember me or even want to hang out with me? I've gotten so much taller and my eyes are bad... Marlee rubbed at her eyes, her contacts were irritaing her eyes again. It was either glasses or contacts and contacts were easier when you did sports. The brunette paced somemore until finally a car's engine pulled up in a nearby drive-way. She bolted out of the house, making sure her shoes were secure on her feet as she sprinted toward the car across the street. She was glad Erika's father didn't move and that the two of them were trusted to be around each other again.

"...by a crimson string around our fingers, creating an internal pinkie promise."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

"Those times when we were children,"[/"

As she got into the car, her luggage beside her, she pulled out her iPod, so she could finally get some sleep. Falling asleep to 'Do It Like a Dude' by Jessie J, she smiled the whole time, excited. When she woke up, she was greeted by the view of her father's house, and her father himself. He took her bags once she opened the door, and she stopped a couple of yards away from the door before smiling toward her father. "Dad, I'm going to go and explore a bit, 'kay?" She Erika said before her father smiled and laughed, giving her the okay and heading inside. Then, Erika began to walk off toward the 'sacred' woods where they used to hang out all the time whenever they were at her house. When was she going to see that dearest friend of her's?

"They are so dear to me, if only I..."

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Marlee crouched behind a bush after the sight of light brown hair, a familiar shade of light mocha that was forever etched into her memory, caught her in her tracks. Her heart skipped several beats that she was sure she would have a heartattack right where she was and no one would know it. She watched stealthily while Erika's body disappeared in the direction of their forest.

She stood up, brushing the grass off of her knees as she quietly stalked her to see if she would catch on. Once she was close enough, her hands shielded the girl's eyes and she did her best to conceal a giggle as she spoke. "Guess who?" She said, using a Scottish borage, as a memory jogger of this game they used to play with each other whenever they were distracted.

"...by a crimson string around our fingers. Our scared pinkie promise."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

"Those times when we were children,"

Erika almost let out a yelp before she heard the oh so familiar voice. Her face heated up in excitement. "M-Marlee?" She gasped in happiness as she spun around and tightly hugged the brunette. "Oh my god, it's you!" She cried out, jumping up and down before grasping her hands. "I've missed you so much!" Erika said before looking at her. "You've changed so much it looks." She said after she stepped back to take a look over her friend.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Marlee smile even as she blushed under Erika's scrutiny. "Yep," was all she said, she was breath-taken by her friend's change as well. Five years could do that... Marlee's heart began to speed up again which was the same as when back then. She welcomed the pounding in her heart once she got through the nervousness to lock eyes with her friend now. "How was your flight~?" She asked then stopped at a sudden idea. As before, she covered the girl's eyes, "I have something I want to show you but no peeking," then she removed her hands to slip her hand in the other's, leading her through their forest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

"It was good, thanks." She smiled before her eyes were covered. Naturally, she closed her eyes as well as she followed after where Marlee dragged her. She gave her hand a comforted squeeze. "Marlee, where are we going?" She asked, never one that was good at waiting for surprises. She laughed a bit, remembering times like this a while back. But... she couldn't thoroughly remember. The memories slightly slipped away, only remembering bits and pieces of them. She wouldn't admit it though, she was hoping maybe being around it all would help her remember. And so far, it was working!

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

"You'll see," She sing-songed, a tiny hint of pink on her pale cheeks. As the more they trekked, a part of her wanted to turn tail and not risk being judged. Erika was her best friend and still may be so Marlee's childishness could be forgiven. She spent weeks practising weaving a flower crown as they used to, how many seventeen year old girls does that in secret? That wasn't the only thing she wanted to show the girl.

"Alright, open!" She exclaimed cheerily, slipping out of Erika's grip and reached down for the permade flower crown she had left lying in the middle of an array of flowers. She blushed heavily as she held it out to her to see what Marlee still did on her spare time. "No laughing either. "

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Erika opened her eyes as she saw the flower tiara. She smiled widely. "You still can make those?" She asked as she went over and picked it up, placing it upon her head. "It's cute, thank you." She said, hugging her friend once more. "I can't make these anymore... maybe you can show me how again sometime." She let go of her before taking one of the flowers and slipping it in Marlee's hair. She looked around, her eyes scanning about their forest.

"Remember over there," She pointed toward two bent trees that made an abstract heart. "When we would play house, and I would be the boy? And then we would pretend to think of the rocks as children, and take care of them by the heart trees?" She giggled walking over to the trees, resting her hand on the bark, feeling it.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

Marlee joined her infront of the opposite tree. "How can I not?" She remembered her parents saying how the two of them were special children, mostly in reference to Marlee. Neither of them played with dolls much growing up, but they would dress up and relief on their imaginations to pass the time. Most of their games had role reversal, like Erika would always be the boy and Marlee would be her wife. She could admit, she liked the idea of that a bit too much when she thought about it. Even after Erika went away, Marlee's parents still used that word, special. She brought any boys around or showed an interest in them. Her eyes always went toward girls. Did Erika ever know Marlee was a lesbian?

"I also figured out that trick to skipping rocks." She said in a rush as if to distract the light-brown haired girl from her thoughts. "I finally learned how when you left. I've been training. " She grinned a bit at the word choice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

"Show me." She said, bending over and picking up a few small rocks on the ground, sifting through the other bits, then handing Marlee some of the flat stones. "This you should teach me right now. We won't go inside until I learn how." She grinned, linking arms with her friend and taking her to the lake that was deeper inside the woods. The lake was connected to a spring, so the water was fairly clean, and always fairly warm, but it wasn't very big, it was more of a big pond.

"C'mon, swoon me with your impressive skills." She said, dramatically pressing the back of her hand against her forehead.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

"You're still dramatic, I see," Marlee juggled the flat rocks in her hands as she glanced at the pond, memories of the days they decided to hang around its shore filled her head. She shook them away as she handed Erika a rock that was in her hand. "Alright, it's really all in the flick of the wrist and the way you release it determines its distance. Or something like that." Marlee fiddled with the rock she had for a few seconds before showing a demonstration. The rock skipped along the top of the pond water four times then went under. She looked back at Erika.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

Erika watched as she picked up one of the stones, imitating the motion, it skipped once, but then it sunk. "Yeah!" She enthusiastically said, throwing her arms up in the air. She, of course, didn't mean that she was proud. She was just pretending that she was successful. "Yeah, I think that I'll have difficulty with this." She smiled. Taking off her stockings and boots, she sat down, dangling her feet into the warm water.

"You should stay the night with me tonight." Erika suggested. "I'm cooking dinner tonight." She added before taking a few deep breaths, holding it, then slipping into the water suddenly. Erika always loved swimming, and she just couldn't resist.

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
Yuri 1x1/Invite Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash