Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Am i a Lesbian? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oo Vanilla Pretzels Oo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 am
Lately, i have been getting turned on by sleeping with my best friend, but im straight! is that normal,when she comes over she kisses me and i pin her against the wall can someone give me an answer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you sexually attracted to her or other women?

Centipedes In Utero

Shameless Streaker

10,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 am
if you enjoy kissing her and get turned on when sleeping next to her then i would assume your probably bi, open or bicurious

just to be clear. when you say sleeping with do you mean sleeping over at her house or do you mean sex?

and do you imagine her as a guy when you 2 are doing stuff? or do you think of her as a girl?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:09 pm
It's not unusual to get turned on by someone you're close to. Just observe yourself and your reactions not just to her but to other women in general. You don't have to try and force it to go in any direction. It's perfectly alright to say that you are unsure.  

Juxtaposedjoker

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 pm
Shanna66
if you enjoy kissing her and get turned on when sleeping next to her then i would assume your probably bi, open or bicurious

just to be clear. when you say sleeping with do you mean sleeping over at her house or do you mean sex?

and do you imagine her as a guy when you 2 are doing stuff? or do you think of her as a girl?

Basically ask yourself these things. But don't worry about it too much. Just know yourself and be happy with who you are.

Also, how old are you? (not to pry or anything, just curious), becuse you mentioned 'sleeping' and mentioning that you two kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 pm
Shanna66

agreed  

Raeiko

Oo Vanilla Pretzels Oo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:08 pm
Im 19 and shes 19,we both sleep over at each others houses and i do get turned on

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:10 pm
I smell a troll...  

werebot

Oo Vanilla Pretzels Oo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 am
Asking a question is not trolling -__-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You just know these things.

From what I can tell, you're straight. Most straight people have one or two homoerotic fantasies. Some have more. Don't worry. Take your time. If you find yourself attracted to more girls overtime, you may be gay. Just look back at your love life. That's what I did.

(Brushes by Obsidian Dawn)

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 am
but do you imagine her as a guy when you get turned on or do you think of her as a woman? thats one of the big questions here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:07 am
i think of her as a girl and the same thing happend last night

Oo Vanilla Pretzels Oo

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:51 am
you may be a bisexual who just prefers men then  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:33 pm
im not sure

Oo Vanilla Pretzels Oo

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:14 am
you dont have to be sure. just know that you are you and it really doesnt matter what or who you are attracted to. lesbian, gay, bi, these are all just words we use to make things a little easier but they dont define who we are  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff